- » Breaded Venison
Breaded Venison Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded venison recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded venison recipes.
Venison With Apple Cider And Chestnut Sauce
If you want to try out venison, then this video is just perfect for you. Look at this fantastic video that shows an amazing recipe for venison with apple cider and chestnut sauce. The chef here marinates and sears the venison and tops with the flavorful... - 139.768
Venison Tenderloin Over Garlic Toast
A venison appetizer for a change? This is a simple recipe, that calls for lightly seared venison topped over garlic-herb toast. Some good tips to work with the venison, so listen closely. - 115.787
In a small bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, cheese, basil and garlic powder until the mixture forms fine crumbs.
Transfer the crumbs to a large piece of wax paper; set aside.
Using a meat mallet, pound each steak to 1/4 thickness.
Rub the surface of the... - 38.4623
Venison Chops Parmesan
Trim fat from chops.
Melt butter and saute onions until they are limp and straw-colored.
Remove onions and add shortening.
Brown chops on both sides and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Top with onions and bouillon.
Simmer, covered, until meat has... - 46.6917
Barbecue Venison Sausage And Vegetable Stew
Stews make an integral part of any camping activity. Watch this impressive video that shares an amazing stew recipe with venison, sausage and vegetables. Great open fire cooking experience is what makes camping a fun way to enjoy the stew amidst nature. - 132.037
1. In a saucepan combine venison or beef stew meat with the 1 1/2 cups water, salt, and pepper; boil the mixture.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 1/4 hours.
3. Combine together wine, carrots, potatoes, cranberries, onion, celery, garlic,... - 46.8673
Crumble bread slices coarsely; combine with milk and baking powder in mixing bowl.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Add venison, onion, salt and seasoning salt to bread mixture; mix well.
Shape into balls.
Brown in small amount of fat in skillet; stir to brown on all... - 43.2295
Mix 1/2 cup tomato juice with bread crumbs.
Add meat, suet, onion, salt and pepper.
Shape into approximately 24 meat balls.
Roll each ball in flour and brown quickly in hot cooking oil.
Remove meat and drain fat.
To skillet, add remaining tomato juice, curry... - 34.9139
Venison Meat Loaf
In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs; add the tomato sauce, onion, crumbs, salt and pepper.
Add venison and mix well.
Press into an ungreased 9-in.x 5-in.x 3-in.loaf pan.
Combine the brown sugar, mustard and vinegar; pour over meat loaf.
Bake, uncovered, at... - 34.8077
Venison Hamburger Delicious
Put the venison and onion through food chopper.
Add eggs (beaten), crumbs, cream and seasonings.
Mix well and form into patties.
Roll in flour and fry in plenty of sizzling hot fat until well done.
Put onto a hot platter, dot with butter and serve at... - 39.3679
Mix together thoroughly all ingredients except water and flour, and form into balls the size of a golf ball.
Brown them in shortening and transfer to a 2-quart kettle.
Pour a small amount of water into the skillet and heat, scraping the bottom to remove all... - 47.1695
1 With a sharp knife, cut the fillet from the saddle and remove the sinews.
Chop the bones and place them with the trimmings and fillet in a deep dish.
Add all the ingredients for the marinade and leave overnight.
2 The following day, remove the trimmings,... - 42.4258
Venison Liver Dumplings
Force liver and onion through food chopper.
Add parsley, salt and pepper.
Crumble bread into mixture, then add egg and flour.
Drop by teaspoonfuls into boiling broth, cover and cook 25 minutes. - 31.7407
Mock Saddle Of Venison Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Lightly butter a 4-by-12-inch loaf pan or a Rehriicken mold using a paper towel or pastry brush and dust it heavily with bread crumbs.
3) Turn the pan upside down and shake it to remove the... - 47.5634
Boone Tavern Style Spoonbread
Rich, dainty and loaded with calories, a spoonbread is something that you wouldn’t really like to binge on every now and then. But when it comes to special occasions, you simply can’t ignore it from the list. And Betty’s replication of the Boone Tavern... - 100.726
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Blend the garlic cheese croutons and the butter garlic croutons.
2. In a bowl, add the turkey and 1 pound of venison and mix.
3. Add the onions, red peppers, the croutons mix, eggs, seasoning... - 112.274
Venaison Aux Cassis
1. Place the venison in a deep dish with the onion, carrot, peppercorns, bay leaves and wine. Cover and leave overnight in the refrigerator to marinate.
2. Remove the meat and vegetables separately from the marinade and drain. Reserve the red wine and bay... - 43.4712
Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
Shape into meatballs, golf ball size.
Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven.
Serve with a Tomato Sauce or mushroom sauce on noodles or rice. - 31.5001
Blend all the ingredients together, form into patties.
Broil to desired doneness over medium heat on a charbroiler.
Serve on kaiser rolls.
Garnish after the fashion of hamburgers. - 34.9266
Cut meat into six pieces; pound with a meat mallet to tenderize.
Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
In another bowl, beat eggs with water.
Dip both sides of meat into flour, then into egg mixture.
Press... - 41.7626
Combine all ingredients except shortening; mix well.
Shape mixture into balls about 2 inches in diameter.
Fry in hot shortening until brown on all sides and well done.
Serve with catsup or gravy. - 27.6032
Game Soup With Port Wine
1) Into 2-3 inch chunks, cut the venison. Trim off any gristle.
2) In case a game bird is being used, chop it, through the bone, into small pieces. Clean properly.
3) Peel the onion, parsnip and carrot and coarsely chop them.
4) Rinse the leek... - 43.2911
With a large sharp knife, cut meat in thin slices about 1/8-inch thick.
Cut large slices of meat in half; arrange attractively on a large platter.
To prepare meat dip, in a large bowl, combine soy sauce, wine, chicken stock and... - 37.883
Homemade Sloppy Joes
If you are wondering what to do with the pound of ground beef sitting in your refrigerator, why not make Sloppy Joes? A sandwich is a sandwich but a Sloppy Joe is a total meal. Where are you going to go and buy one of these? If you want one, you probably have... - 174.55
Rich Game Pie
1. Melt the butter in a small pan, then add the onion and garlic, and cook gently until softened but not coloured. Remove the pan from the heat and add the onions and garlic to the diced game meat and the chopped mixed herbs. Mix well. Season with salt and... - 44.1782
Historically borscht is know to have originated in what is now Ukraine sometime in the mid-13th. Century. Russia, Lithuania, Poland, Bulgaria, Hungary & even Serbia lay claim to this great soup but historical evidence proves that it originated in Ukraine.... - 50.5032
Breaded Venison Recipes By Category