- » Breaded Venison
Breaded Venison Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded venison recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded venison recipes.
Venison With Apple Cider And Chestnut Sauce
If you want to try out venison, then this video is just perfect for you. Look at this fantastic video that shows an amazing recipe for venison with apple cider and chestnut sauce. The chef here marinates and sears the venison and tops with the flavorful... - 116.425
Venison Tenderloin Over Garlic Toast
A venison appetizer for a change? This is a simple recipe, that calls for lightly seared venison topped over garlic-herb toast. Some good tips to work with the venison, so listen closely. - 115.782
In a small bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, cheese, basil and garlic powder until the mixture forms fine crumbs.
Transfer the crumbs to a large piece of wax paper; set aside.
Using a meat mallet, pound each steak to 1/4 thickness.
Rub the surface of the... - 40.8917
Venison Chops Parmesan
Trim fat from chops.
Melt butter and saute onions until they are limp and straw-colored.
Remove onions and add shortening.
Brown chops on both sides and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Top with onions and bouillon.
Simmer, covered, until meat has... - 47.6253
1. In a saucepan combine venison or beef stew meat with the 1 1/2 cups water, salt, and pepper; boil the mixture.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 1/4 hours.
3. Combine together wine, carrots, potatoes, cranberries, onion, celery, garlic,... - 45.1177
Crumble bread slices coarsely; combine with milk and baking powder in mixing bowl.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Add venison, onion, salt and seasoning salt to bread mixture; mix well.
Shape into balls.
Brown in small amount of fat in skillet; stir to brown on all... - 42.8147
Mix 1/2 cup tomato juice with bread crumbs.
Add meat, suet, onion, salt and pepper.
Shape into approximately 24 meat balls.
Roll each ball in flour and brown quickly in hot cooking oil.
Remove meat and drain fat.
To skillet, add remaining tomato juice, curry... - 37.1404
Venison Meat Loaf
In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs; add the tomato sauce, onion, crumbs, salt and pepper.
Add venison and mix well.
Press into an ungreased 9-in.x 5-in.x 3-in.loaf pan.
Combine the brown sugar, mustard and vinegar; pour over meat loaf.
Bake, uncovered, at... - 36.8514
Venison Hamburger Delicious
Put the venison and onion through food chopper.
Add eggs (beaten), crumbs, cream and seasonings.
Mix well and form into patties.
Roll in flour and fry in plenty of sizzling hot fat until well done.
Put onto a hot platter, dot with butter and serve at... - 40.0983
Mix together thoroughly all ingredients except water and flour, and form into balls the size of a golf ball.
Brown them in shortening and transfer to a 2-quart kettle.
Pour a small amount of water into the skillet and heat, scraping the bottom to remove all... - 47.1351
1 With a sharp knife, cut the fillet from the saddle and remove the sinews.
Chop the bones and place them with the trimmings and fillet in a deep dish.
Add all the ingredients for the marinade and leave overnight.
2 The following day, remove the trimmings,... - 43.8525
Venison Liver Dumplings
Force liver and onion through food chopper.
Add parsley, salt and pepper.
Crumble bread into mixture, then add egg and flour.
Drop by teaspoonfuls into boiling broth, cover and cook 25 minutes. - 33.3489
Mock Saddle Of Venison Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Lightly butter a 4-by-12-inch loaf pan or a Rehriicken mold using a paper towel or pastry brush and dust it heavily with bread crumbs.
3) Turn the pan upside down and shake it to remove the... - 46.4459
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Blend the garlic cheese croutons and the butter garlic croutons.
2. In a bowl, add the turkey and 1 pound of venison and mix.
3. Add the onions, red peppers, the croutons mix, eggs, seasoning... - 109.046
Venaison Aux Cassis
1. Place the venison in a deep dish with the onion, carrot, peppercorns, bay leaves and wine. Cover and leave overnight in the refrigerator to marinate.
2. Remove the meat and vegetables separately from the marinade and drain. Reserve the red wine and bay... - 42.0274
Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
Shape into meatballs, golf ball size.
Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven.
Serve with a Tomato Sauce or mushroom sauce on noodles or rice. - 29.9717
Blend all the ingredients together, form into patties.
Broil to desired doneness over medium heat on a charbroiler.
Serve on kaiser rolls.
Garnish after the fashion of hamburgers. - 32.7569
Cut meat into six pieces; pound with a meat mallet to tenderize.
Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
In another bowl, beat eggs with water.
Dip both sides of meat into flour, then into egg mixture.
Press... - 44.0332
Breaded Venison Recipes By Category