- » Breaded Tuna Steak
Breaded Tuna Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded tuna steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded tuna steak recipes.
Tuna Steak And Vegetable Sandwiches
Combine 3/4 cup oil and next 3 ingredients in small bowl.
Arrange eggplant slices, zucchini and bell pepper on broiler pan.
Brush on both sides with oil mixture.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Broil until brown, watching closely, about 2... - 39.4185
Raisin Coleslaw & Tuna Filled Pita Breads
1. Mix the carrot, cabbage, yogurt, vinegar, and raisins together in a bowl. Lightly stir in the tuna and half the pepitas and season to taste with pepper.
2. Lightly toast the pita breads under a preheated hot broiler or in a toaster, then let cool slightly.... - 31.7836
Fresh Tuna Salad
1. Coat both sides of bread with cooking spray and toast. Cut into 1 -inch pieces,- set aside.
2. Sprinkle tuna with salt and pepper,- coat evenly with cooking spray. Place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add tuna, cook for 2 minutes on... - 29.3862
Crispy Tuna With Tuna Caper Sauce
1. In a blender, puree the canned tuna with the chicken stock, mayonnaise, capers, anchovy, cornichons, mustard and white wine vinegar. Season the sauce with salt and black pepper.
2. In a small bowl, toss the bread crumbs, thyme, parsley and ltablespoon of... - 28.6214
Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwiches
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a small bowl, add the ginger, soy sauce, garlic powder and lemon juice.
3 Place the tuna in the grill and pour the ginger soy sauce over each piece.
4 Grill... - 43.3772
Tuna En Brochette
Slice tuna 3/4 inch thick, remove skin and dark meat, and cut into pieces slightly smaller than the diameter of the bread.
Slice bread thin.
Mix remaining ingredients except bay leaves and marinate fish in mixture for 1 hour.
Impale a slice of bread on a... - 38.5634
Appetizing Tuscan Tuna Salad
The best things about Tuscan Tuna Salad is that it is light refreshing and so appetizing that one cannot take his hands off it. Ideal for beginning the meal, this salad is colorful and can be made easily at home. So next time you wanna try a salad, try this... - 147.143
Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwiches
Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwiches is a unique and addictive sandwich. These sandwiches are the perfect snack for your children as they are both filling and tasty. I am sure you will get hooked to this Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwiches recipe. - 36.4643
Tuna With Wasabi Butter
1. To make marinade, place oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a bowl and mix to combine. Cut tuna into thin slices. Add to marinade and toss to coat. Cover and set aside to marinate for 1 hour. Drain.
2. To make wasabi butter, place butter, wasabi paste and... - 32.374
1. Preheat the broiler. Broil the tuna 4 inches from heat until just opaque in the center, about 5 minutes on each side.
2. Combine the lemon juice, anchovy paste, and pepper in a large bowl. Flake in the tuna, then add the tomato, scallions, olives, and... - 27.3175
Grilled Tuna Lampedusa
Grilled Tuna Lampedusa has a Unbelievable taste.The Orango and Thyme gives the Grilled Tuna Lampedusa Rousing taste. Must catch it - 37.28
Broiled Tuna & Vegetable Kabobs
1. Preheat the broiler to high. Cut the tuna into 1-inch/2.5-cm dice. Peel the onions, leaving the root intact, and cut each onion lengthwise into 6 wedges.
2. Divide the fish and vegetables evenly between 8 wooden skewers (presoaked to avoid burning) and... - 30.2423
Grilled Tuna With Roasted Peppers And Anchovy Parsley Puree
In a small bowl soak the bread crumbs in wine.
In a food processor combine the egg yolks, parsley, anchovies, garlic, and capers until well-blended.
Squeeze the wine from the bread crumbs and add it to the egg mixture.
Add the olive oil and blend until... - 38.0136
Peppered Tuna Bruschetta
Brush 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil evenly over tuna steaks.
Sprinkle pepper over both sides of tuna, pressing pepper into tuna.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Place tuna on rack; grill, covered, 4... - 41.1855
Marinated Tuna On Bed Of Sauteed Snow Peas
1) Grate the ginger coarsely.
2) Wash the tuna.
3) wash the snow peas and trim them.
4) Mix the grated ginger with soy sauce and marinate tuna in it within a dish large enough to hold the fish.
5) Heat the broiler and cover the broiler pan with... - 35.7419
Tuna Pasta Bake
Cook the fusilli in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and place in a large bowl.
Preheat the broiler.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Place the tuna on the sheet.
Broil 4" from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes per... - 44.9846
Provencal Pan Bagna
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small ramekin, trim and place the garlic head, then drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and white wine. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour, until softened.... - 44.8923
Yellow Submarine Sandwiches
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Slice 1/4" off the top of the garlic bulb and discard.
Set the bulb on a piece of foil, sprinkle with the water, and wrap loosely.
Place on the baking sheet.
Add the yellow peppers.
Bake, turning the... - 44.5316
This tasty Chicken Paella is too tasty to resist. This is a wonderful chicken and rice preparation that adds to the richness and visual appeal of your party spread! You can stop searching for an apt dish for your party ..here is the perfect Chicken Paella... - 45.8452