- » Breaded Tomato
Breaded Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded tomato recipes.
Prepare the yeast liquid as for Plain White Bread using only 3/4 cup of the warm water.
Blend the tomato paste with the remaining water.
Add the yeast liquid and tomato liquid to the dry ingredients and follow the method for Plain White Bread.
Shape into... - 41.4892
Roasted Garlic Bread And White Cheddar Tomato Bread
A wonder dish loved by all. This remarkable video shows how to prepare a tasty tomato bread, loaded with the fine taste of cheddar cheese and roasted garlic. Baked to perfection, this is a very easy dish to prepare. With a golden crust and wonderful flavor,... - 113.609
Ripe Tomato And Bread Soup
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Plunge tomatoes into a large pot of boiling water for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until skins split. Drain immediately and cool under cold running water. Remove skins. Cut tomatoes in half and gently squeeze out seeds. Chop tomatoes.
2.... - 35.2295
Tomato Mozzarella Bread
1. Slice bread in half crosswise reserving one-half for other uses.
2. Slice remaining bread in half lengthwise.
3. On a baking sheet place bread slices, and broil 6 inches from heating element until lightly browned.
4. In a cup or a... - 44.2891
Tomato And Bread Soup
1. Put the tomatoes into a saucepan with the stock,2 tablespoons of the oil, the garlic, sugar and basil and bring gradually to the boil. Lower the heat, cover and simmer gently for 30 minutes.
2. Crumble the bread into the soup and stir over a low heat until... - 31.9427
Onion And Tomato Bread
Sift the flour, salt and pepper into a bowl and rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Add the grated onion, chopped tomato and herbs.
Beat the egg and milk together, stir into the flour mixture and mix to a stiff... - 36.7913
Green Tomato Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Pass 2 or 3 green tomatoes, chopped as chunks though a food processor to prepare puree.
3. Take a 5 X 9 X 3 inch loaf pan, grease and keep aside.
4. Take a large electric mixer bowl, add butter... - 46.1361
Tomato Bread Soup
Combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, salt, nutmeg, thyme and lemon juice in a saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, for 20 minutes.
Remove and cool stewed tomatoes.
Puree and return to saucepan.
Add chicken sto - 32.2195
Tomato Bread Salad
In medium bowl, combine tomatoes, bread cubes and Mozzarella cheese.
Add oil, basil, vinegar, salt and pepper; toss lightly.
Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours before serving. - 27.7189
Tomato Basil Bread Soup
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Combine sourdough bread and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium bowl; toss gently to coat. Spread bread cubes in a single layer on a jelly roll pan; bake at 300° for 20 minutes, stirring once.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a... - 32.0858
Ricotta Tomato Bread
Heat oil in large skillet.
Cook celery, green pepper, onion, garlic, paprika and chili powder 4 to 5 minutes over low heat.
Mix in tomatoes and tomato paste; season well.
Continue cooking 15 minutes.
Add Parmesan cheese and finish cooking 5 minutes.
Slice... - 42.2603
Spinach Tomato Bread
1 In a small saucepan, combine the potatoes, garlic, cold water, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Cook, uncovered, for 1 0 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid.
Mash the... - 44.0198
Tomato Cheese Bread
Tomato Cheese Bread has a yummy taste. Tomato Cheese Bread gets its taste from flour mixed with dry yeast and tomato juice. Tomato Cheese Bread is inspired by many restaurants across the globe. - 41.4
Tomato Bread Strata
Melt half a tablespoon butter in a pan and fry onion for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add beans, garlic, chilli powder, capsicums and mint.
Cook on low fire for two minutes.
Arrange half the bread at the bottom of a greased casserole dish.
Spread beans mixture on them;... - 45.8597
Dilled Tomato Soup Bread
In a small saucepan mix soup with 3/4 cup water and add onion and soda.
Stir and scald.
Pour into a large mixing bowl and add spice, dill seed, oil and salt.
Let cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast and sugar in 1/2 cup warm water and add to lukewarm tomato... - 44.7317
Tomato Garlic Bread
1. Preheat broiler. Use a fork or electric mixer to mix butter, garlic, and tomato paste until well blended.
2. Cut bread in half lengthwise. Spread cut sides with butter mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Place bread pieces on a baking sheet. Broil 4 to... - 23.2369
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) Combine water, sugar, yeast (if using dried yeast first mix with sugar then add the warm water), egg and 4 oz. flour.
3) Prepare a batter by stirring. Leave to stand 15-20 minutes or 10 minutes if in a warm place.
4)... - 43.5484
Breaded Stewed Tomatoes
1. Saute onion in margarine in saucepan.
2. Add tomatoes, bay leaf, clove, pepper, sage, and sugar. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
3. Remove bay leaf and clove.
4. Toss bread crumbs in melted margarine.
5. Mix into tomato mixture. - 35.9704
Tomato Bell Pepper Bread
Great way to start your day. This video prepares a fine tomato bread with roasted bell peppers and feta cheese. This savory bread is loaded with flavor and nutrition to provide the wholesome meal one needs during the day. It is also a great treat during... - 95.598
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place the cereal in a bowl and pour the milk over cereal.
Stir in the shortening, eggs and tomatoes.
Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together.
Add the flour mixture and mix only enough to moisten dry... - 44.9342
Southern Tomato Spoon Bread
Mix the cornmeal with tomato juice.
Stir into the milk in a saucepan slowly and cook until thick, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat and stir in the butter, onion, baking powder and salt.
Add to the beaten egg yolks gradually, stirring vigorously to... - 36.4107
Tomato Bread Salad
1) In a large non-metal bowl, add the tomatoes, bread cubes, olive oil, cheese, and basil. Toss the ingredients well.
2) Season with salt and pepper and cover the salad bowl tightly.
3) Chill the salad for 2 hours before serving. - 35.18
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F / Gas Mark 7.
2) In a small bowl, soak the sun-dried tomatoes in the boiling water and keep aside for 2-3 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, sift the flour and salt together, then stir in the sugar and... - 42.4596
Herbed Bread With Tomatoes
Preheat oven to 350°.
Slice tomatoes and set aside.
Slice bread in half lengthwise.
Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil and half the herbs over both halves of bread.
Wrap loaf in foil and heat in oven 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and layer each half with sliced... - 32.3212
1. Combine yeast, 1/4 cup warm water and 1/4 teaspoon sugar in a small bowl. Let set until foamy, about 10 minutes.
2. Heat tomato juice and butter in a saucepan just until warm. Butter does not have to melt.
3. In a large bowl combine salt, 2 tablespoons... - 46.0851
Rebecca Brand shows how to make an innovative snack of crispy crunchy tomato bread with garlic, butter and olive oil. This delicious appetizer or side dish is better than classic Italian Bruschetta because of it's simplicity and smooth fresh tomato taste. The... - 0
Sun Dried Tomato & Rosemary Bread
Sift together the flour, salt, and sugar in a large bowl.
Stir in the rosemary, sun-dried tomatoes, and yeast.
Make a well in the centre of the mixture.
Mix the oil with the warm water and pour into the well in the flour mixture.
Quickly mix in the flour to... - 42.8988
Italian Bread And Tomato Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine bread, tomatoes, cucumbers, and onion.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper. Beat with a fork to blend. Pour half the dressing over tomato combination and toss together. Gradually add... - 29.9853
Olive oil and tomato replace butter for sandwiches in the olive-growing parts of Spain.
The pulp of a ripe tomato is rubbed on a piece of bread or toast, often previously rubbed with garlic.
It is sprinkled liberally with olive oil, lightly with salt, and is... - 18.9451
Butter a deep stew jar, and put a layer of tomatoes and onions at the bottom.
Put in 2 cutlets, then another layer of tomatoes and onions, then the remaining 2 cutlets and the rest of the tomatoes.
Sprinkle salt, pepper and a little finely chopped basil on... - 29.1989
Tomato-garlic Bread With Ham
1. Rub the cut face of the garlic all over the bread, concentrating on the crusts. Repeat with the tomato halves.
2. Sandwich the bread with the ham, sliced cheese and tomato slices. Season, halve and wrap securely. The remaining sandwich can be kept in the... - 23.8658
Tomato Cheddar Dill Bread
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 375°F Lightly grease a 5- by 9-inch loaf pan.
STIR TOGETHER the flour, cheese, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl.
In another bowl, combine the tomato puree, onion, dill, oil, and eggs.
Add this mixture to the dry... - 36.8259
In The Shade Tomato Bread Salad
1. Cut tomatoes into bite-size pieces. Place in colander, sitting over bowl. Let sit 1 hour, tossing occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat roasting pan with cooking spray. Add bread and herb seasoning. Toss to coat bread.
3. Bake, tossing frequently,... - 42.0533
Cream Of Tomato With Bread
– Pour milk into a stove-top casserole and place bread in milk. Soak and set aside.
– In a skillet, melt butter and saute onions. Add onions to bread mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and season with salt and pepper. Add baking soda and... - 27.6088
Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil
Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil is a classic accompaniment which can enhance the taste of your meal manifold. Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil is an easy to make recipe and goes excellent with Bread And Cheese. Believe me, you will certainly have your guests calling up... - 46.8614
Italian Bread And Tomato Salad
Italian bread and tomato salad is an innovative and lovely salad made with fresh veggies and bread squares. Prepared with crusty bread and added cucumber and onions, the italian bread and tomato salad is flavored with garlic, basil and vinegar. - 34.9122
Catalan Tomato Bread
1. Slice loaf in half horizontally. Set halves, cut side up, on a 12- by 15-inch baking sheet. Broil about 4 inches from heat until toasted, about 2 minutes. If crust side is soft, turn over and toast 1 to 2 minutes longer.
2. Cut garlic clove in half. Rub... - 27.6523
Toasted Bread With Tomato Topping
In a bowl, combine tomatoes, celery, parsley, minced basil, vinegar, and 2 tablespoons of the oil; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Set aside. (At this point, you may cover and refrigerate until next day.) Cut focaccia into 16 equal pieces (or cut bread... - 36.0826
Old Time Tomato Sandwiches
From lemon, grate 1/2 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 teaspoon juice.
In small bowl, stir lemon peel and juice, mayonnaise, coriander, salt, and pepper.
Cut eight 1/2 inch thick slices from center of bread loaf.
Reserve ends for use another day.
Toast bread if... - 38.402
Herbed Tomato Halves
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Halve the tomatoes crosswise.
3. Use a teaspoon to scoop out the seeds and reserve for another purpose or discard.
4. In a large shallow baking dish, arrange the tomato cups, cut side up.
5. In a skillet,... - 44.9359
Tomato Soup With Cheesy Soda Bread
1. Finely chop the sage. Grate the Gruyere cheese.
2. Into a bowl, sift the flour then stir in the salt, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, mustard powder, cheese and sage. Add the buttermilk and mix, with a round-bladed knife, to form a soft... - 47.0408
French Bread With Tomato Brie Butter
Robin has a great recipe idea to use up leftover French bread. She creates a butter which is smeared over the bread to transform it. Watch this if you love breads with butters. - 95.7723
Tomato Bread Pudding
1. In medium mixing bowl combine tomatoes with reserved liquid, the croutons, 1 ounce cheese, and the egg substitute, stirring to combine.
2. Spray four 10-ounce microwavable custard cups with nonstick cooking spray and fill each cup with 1/4 of the tomato... - 28.0984
Roasted Tomato And Pesto Bread Stew
In oven, place top rack in upper third of the oven. Preheat oven
to 400 degrees. Place tomato halves (skin side down) on large
baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with ample
amounts of salt and pepper. Place on top rack in oven, roast for
30 -... - 37.7169
Tomato Cheese Bread
1. Drain tomatoes, reserving 2/3 cup juice.
2. Combine baking mix, 1 teaspoon oregano, and reserved tomato juice in medium bowl.
3. Press dough evenly to edge of 11x7x2-inch greased baking dish. Sprinkle cheddar cheese and remaining oregano over batter.... - 28.4832
Bread Salad With Tomatoes And Olives
1. In a large bowl, mix the water with 2 tablespoons of the red wine vinegar. Add the stale bread cubes to the vinegar and water and swirl briefly, then drain the bread in a colander, gently squeezing out any excess moisture.
2. In a small bowl, mix the olive... - 30.8535
Tomato Confit On Toasted Bread With Pesto
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F
2. Start by pounding the garlic clove, in a mortar, add garlic and a pinch of salt, pestle till mixture becomes a smooth paste, also add the basil, keep adding a few tablespoons at a time, while... - 48.837
Tomato Bread Crisp
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Generously butter a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish with 2 tablespoons of the butter.
2. Arrange the bread slices in a jelly-roll pan and bake until lightly toasted, 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Line the bottom of the baking dish with... - 40.2149
Tomato Bread Sticks
1. Place the flour, salt and yeast in a food processor. Add the honey and olive oil and, with the machine running, gradually pour in the water (you may not need it all as flours vary). Stop adding water as soon as the dough starts to cling together. Process... - 33.4806
Cheese Tomato Shortcake
Prepare and bake Corn Bread.
Meanwhile, cook celery and onion in margarine till tender; blend in flour.
Stir in the remaining ingredients except cheese.
Heat and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat; add cheese.
Stir to melt.
To serve,... - 42.5358
Tomato French Bread Lasagna
In a skillet, brown beef, onion, celery and garlic; drain and set aside.
Toast bread; line the bottom of an ungreased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish with 10 slices.
Top with half of the meat mixture and half of the tomatoes.
Combine seasonings; sprinkle half... - 46.2422
Tomato And Cheese Focaccia
Dissolve yeast in warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine flour and salt in work bowl of food processor.
Stir in yeast mixture and 3 tablespoons oil.
Process until ingredients form a ball.
Process 1 minute more.
Turn out onto lightly floured surface.
Knead... - 43.9263
Tomato And Bread Salad With Watercress Salsa Verde
1. In a food processor, pulse the watercress, capers, garlic and anchovy until finely chopped. Add the oil and vinegar and process until the dressing is smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large bowl, toss the ciabatta, tomatoes, shaved pecorino and... - 32.1473
Chicken Tikka With Charred Tomato Chutney And Warm Flat Bread
1) Preheat grill pan or indoor electric grill to high.
2) In a shallow dish mix yogurt, curry paste, lemon juice and cilantro.
3) Add chicken tenders and coat evenly.
4) Before eating, put chicken on hot grill and cook for 5 minutes on... - 44.6778
Zesty Italian Pheasant Bread
Lightly grease a baking sheet.
Place bread shell on the prepared baking sheet.
In a small bowl stir together oil, garlic, and pepper.
Brush over bread shell.
Sprinkle with tomato, crumbled cheese, and snipped fresh or dried herb.
Bake in a 400° oven for 10... - 42.2221
Tomato Herb Bread
1. In a small bowl combine yeast, warm water and 1/4 teaspoon sugar. Let set until foamy, about 10 minutes.
2. Heat milk and butter in a saucepan just until warm. Butter does not have to melt.
3. In a large bowl combine salt, 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 cups of... - 47.0897
Tuscan Bread Soup
In a heavy pot, heat the oil and saute the garlic and red pepper flakes over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes with their juice, stock, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
To serve,... - 37.4969
Breaded Pumpkin Slices With Tomato Sauce
First make the sauce.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion and garlic aid fry until the onion is soft but not brown.
Stir in the remaining ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Coat the pumpkin slices with the eggs, then... - 43.3206
Roasted Tomato Focaccia
Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious homemade focaccia bread, topped with roasted cherry tomatoes, olive oil, and rosemary. - 118.659
Tomato Soup Topped With Bread
If tomato soup is your ultimate soup, try this Tomato Soup Topped with Bread for some variation. This recipe makes a delicious appetizer which is more apt to serve during parties and get-together. The crunchy whole bread gives this soup an altogether new... - 94.9314
Italian Bread Salad Panzanella
Sprinkle the bread with water and let stand for 2 minutes.
Gently squeeze the bread dry and tear into 1-inch pieces.
Spread the pieces out on a kitchen towel and let dry slightly.
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, garlic, oil, salt, and pepper.
In... - 39.4138
Ribollita Bean, Bread, And Tomato Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 350Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, adding water.
3) Heat until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4) Put 2 tablespoons of... - 46.7974
Tuscan Bread Salad
1. Combine the broth, vinegar, oil, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
2. Place the bread in a large bowl and sprinkle with enough water to moisten slightly, without turning the bread soggy. Add the tomatoes, cheese, onion, basil, and parsley; drizzle... - 32.6497
Spinach Tomato And Onion Quick Bread
Spinach Tomato and Onion Quick Bread is a beautiful accompaniment to winter soups and stews and summer salads. It makes a lovely bread course when entertaining and can even be used to make sandwiches! - 0
Herbed Tomato Cheese Bread
In a bowl, combine the flour, cheeses, baking powder, baking soda and seasonings.
In another bowl, beat the egg, buttermilk, oil and tomato paste.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Transfer to a greased 8-in x 4-in x 2-in loaf pan.
Bake at 350°... - 40.7538
Onion Omelette With Bread And Tomato Ketchup
Omelet is one of the popular breakfast dishes consumed almost in every part of the world, with the recipe differing from one person to the other. Here follows a simple recipe for preparing the omelette, but with the use of little amount of milk. - 0
Spiced Tomato Bread And Butter Pickles
Choose smooth, even-sized tomatoes that have acquired the whitish color which appears just before ripening, or use fresh green cucumbers.
Remove stem end and blossom scar neatly, then cut into quarter-inch crosswise slices.
Put into an enamelware or... - 41.9457
Savory Tomato And Pepper Bread
1)Preheat oven to 425 degrees F or 220 degrees C or Gas Mark 7.
2)Preheat griller or broiler to hot.
3)Slice bell peppers into halves and deseed them. Place them on wire rack and cook until skin begins to blacken. Let cool for 10 minutes and... - 47.159
Spicy Tex-mex Tomato Rice
Finding a perfect and easy side dish for steaks and grills other than potatoes, can be quite a task. This spicy tomato rice is a zesty take on a traditional Spanish rice recipe and is so simple and delicious that the next time you cook rice, plain white rice... - 93.1911
Roasted Tomato Red Capsicum Pepper And Bread Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 220° C / 440° F.
2. Lightly oil a baking dish, place tomatoes in the dish and bake for 20 minutes or until the skins have blistered. Set aside to cool, then remove skins and roughly chop.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the garlic... - 37.9636
Bread With Mozzarella And Tomato Topping
As we go on a musical photo journey of the video, we see a delicious bite size appetizer Bread with Mozzarella and tomato topping. The preparation method looks pretty simple and there doesn't seem to a very hard and fast rule on the topping quantity. They... - 64.5409
Ham And Tomato Corn Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Lightly grease a 2-inch deep, 8-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil or spray.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, ham, sun-dried tomatoes, and... - 46.5077
Garlic Flat Bread With Smoked Mozzarella And Tomato Vinaigrette
To prepare flatbreads, weigh or lightly spoon whole wheat flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
Combine whole wheat flour, 1/4 cup water, and yeast in a bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
Weigh or lightly spoon all-purpose flour into dry... - 45.9994
Raw Pecan Tomato And Apple Bread
Have you ever heard of RAW BREAD? If you haven't the you need to checkout this incredible recipe by Sarah Katoa with SarahsEssentials.com. Listen in as Sarah show's you how to make this awesome recipe. - 117.767
Green Tomato Shortbread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease a 9- by 5- by 3-inch loaf pan.
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, beat margarine and sugar until light.
Mix in egg, salt, ginger, vanilla, and tomato puree.
Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and yogurt.
Mix in raisins... - 40.3333
Royal Tomato Sandwiches
Cream butter and cheese well; add Worcestershire sauce.
Beat until smooth.
Spread filling on 3 bread slices; top with tomato slices and lettuce.
Place remaining bread slices over sandwiches.
Cut into quarters to serve. - 30.3173
Easy Focaccia With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. In a small bowl, place the tomatoes and add enough warm water to cover them and keep aside for 2-3 minutes.
3. Drain the tomatoes and discarding the soaking water.
4. Slice tomatoes into thin strips.
5.... - 41.3624
Pan Con Tomate
1) Apply each slice of bread with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
2) Using the cut side of a garlic clove half, rub each slice and then continue to rub with the cut side of a tomato half, pressing the juices and pulp over the surface.
3) Season with... - 33.4886
Tomato Casserole Velveta
Place bread slices in greased baking dish.
Top with thin slices of cheese.
Cover with layer of tomatoes.
Repeat three times so cheese, bread and tomatoes are layered.
Beat eggs; add milk, salt and pepper.
Pour into baking dish and bake at 325Â° for 30... - 35.4113
Tomato And Rosemary Focaccia
1. Mix the bread mix with half the oil, the rosemary, tomatoes, olives and water until it forms a firm dough.
2. Turn out the dough on to a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes. Return to the mixing bowl and cover with oiled clear film.
3. Leave the dough... - 33.9579
Korean Tomato Sandwich
One of the wonderful ways to enjoy fresh summer tomatoes is to cut them and squeeze them inside a sandwich. Just add dollops of mayo to it and you are done. Big Bear Ron shows how to make this simple sandwich at home. - 60.4514
Breaded Chicken Cutlets With Roasted Tomato Sauce
Breaded chicken cutlets are great for serving at parties as a starter or even a main course. Prepared with a coating of breadcrumbs with eggs and spicd with cumin, cayenne, parsley and thyme, the breaded chicken cutlets can be browned in a skillet or roasted... - 46.2262
Piri-piri Breaded Tofu With Tomato Salsa
This is a tasty vegetarian main dish which can be served with salad or rice or noodles. The crispy tofu served with the fresh salsa is a great combination. - 0
Tomato Date Sandwich Spread
Grind the tomatoes and the dates together in the blenderiser.
Heat the oil in a thick bottomed pan and pour the mixture into it.
The oil is only to prevent the mixture from burning.
Add the salt and the chillie powder and cook till it thickens to a jam like... - 31.6202
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Rub both sides of each bread slice with cut side of garlic.
3. Brush or drizzle olive oil on both sides of bread slices.
4. Arrange the slices on a baking sheet.
5. Toast in preheated oven for 10... - 46.0385
Tomato And Herb Flatbread
1. Grease 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
2. Sprinkle it with cornmeal.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. In a large bowl, mix flour mixture with yeast and potato flakes.
4. Stir in hot water, margarine and egg until dough pulls away from sides of... - 48.7246
In large bowl, combine yeast, 1 1/2 cups flour, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
In 1 quart saucepan, heat 4 tablespoons olive oil and 1 1/3 cups water over medium heat, until very warm (120° to 130CF.).
With mixer at low speed, beat liquid into dry ingredients... - 43.7311
Mix tomato puree, brown sugar, salt, and 3/4 cup boiling water together in a saucepan; bring to boiling and boil 5 minutes.
Arrange bread cubes in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish; pour butter over them and toss lightly.
Pour hot tomato sauce over bread cubes.
Bake... - 29.2518
Tomato Soup Spice Loaf
Sift the first four ingredients into a bowl.
Add the sugar, raisins and nuts, then stir in a mixture of soup, oil and milk.
Mix thoroughly and scrape into a greased 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350F for 50 minutes.
Cool and remove from pan. - 34.8072
Tally Ho Tomato Pudding
Combine brown sugar, tomato puree and water and cook 5 minutes.
While tomato mixture is cooking, put bread cubes in a casserole and pour butter over.
Add tomato mixture.
Bake in a 325°F oven 50 minutes. - 29.4848
Bacon Lettuce & Tomato Bruschetta
In medium bowl, stir together all topping ingredients; set aside.
Brush olive oil on both sides of bread slices; place on baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees E, turning once, for 7 minutes per side or until crisp and golden brown; cool.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon... - 33.7697
Boil tomato puree, water, brown sugar and salt for 10 minutes.
Put bread in casserole.
Pour butter over squares of bread.
Then pour tomato mixture over buttered bread in casserole.
Bake in covered dish at 350° for 1 hour. - 29.0279
Tomato Sardine Sandwiches
Add shredded cheese, eggs, celery, catsup, and lemon juice.
Spread margarine on bread slices.
Spread sardine mixture on 6 slices of the bread.
Top with lettuce and remaining 6 slices of bread. - 38.2572
Title 2 Kids Cooking Tv: Snackulas (aka Tomato Basil Crostini)
Happy Halloween Month Everyone! If you haven't figured it out yet, we LOVE Halloween. This means that instead of the usual 2 shows per month, we're doing 4 in October--and we're all dressed up for all of 'em :D
To start of our month-long festivities, we're... - 106.691
Combine dry ingredients, stir well.
Cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Stir in cheese, add juice, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened.
Turn dough out onto floured surface, knead lightly 3 or 4 times.
Roll... - 34.7093
Tomato Soup Spice Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and mixed spice together in a bowl.
3) Add the sugar, raisins and nuts, then stir well to a mixture of soup and oil.
4) Mix thoroughly and scrape into a... - 45.5897