- » Breaded Sole
Breaded Sole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded sole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded sole recipes.
Sole En Goujons
1. To make the tartare sauce, combine the ingredients and whisk well until well blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Rinse the fish fillets and pat dry.
3. Halve each fillet making a slantwise cut right across
4. Cut the halves... - 43.5754
1. In a shallow dish, combine egg and tarragon and beat lightly until blended.
2. On a plate, spread bread crumbs and season with salt and pepper.
3. To bread the fish fillets, lightly coat them with flour, shaking off the excess.
4.... - 43.3717
Breaded Sole With Creamy Horseradish Dill Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to hot (400°). Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil.
2. Beat the whole egg and the water together in a small pie plate. Pour the bread crumbs onto a piece of wax paper. Dip the fish first into the egg mixture; then... - 31.6826
You May Also Like!
Broiled Sole With Garlic Butter And Bread Crumbs
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a large broilerproof skillet, warm the oil with the butter over medium heat until the butter is melted. Add the garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until the garlic is fragrant and light golden, about 3 minutes.
3. Measure... - 38.6149
Chinese Ginger Sole
Wash fillets, pat dry.
Beat together egg yolks, beer, 5 tablespoons of the cornstarch, and salt.
Dip fish in egg mixture, then in bread crumbs, coating thoroughly.
Heat vegetable oil to 375° and fry fillets until browned on both sides.
Keep fish hot in... - 38.6652
Fillets Of Sole Tyrolean
In 250 mL (1 cup) glass measuring cup, cook onion in microwave oven 2 minutes or until tender.
In 2 L (2 quart) shallow glass dish 30 x 20 x 5 cm (12 x 8 x 2 inches), arrange fish in single layer; top with cooked onion, parsley and cheese.
Combine soup, wine... - 32.6165
Pacific Dover Sole With Lemon Caper Butter
Simple, quick and tasty! Serve this tangy dish with rice or mashed potatoes for a meal even the kids will like.
Petrale sole is actually a flounder, but is a great-tasting mild white fish. Whether you buy Dover sole or Petrale sole, look for wild-caught... - 46.9752
How To Cook Pan Fried Filet Of Sole Fish
Try this lightly breaded pan fried filet of sole recipe. I talk about my favorite filet to use which is petrale sole. If that's too expensive (varies in price during the year) try Dover sole as my second choice or even try Tilapia. - 93.9068
Shrimp & Mushroom Stuffed Sole
Shrimp and mushroom stuffed sole is a baked fish recipe. Made with a filling of mushrooms, green onions and shrimp cooked in italian dressing and brandied with added thyme for flavor, the shrimp mix is divided into equal parts. Topped with a sole fillet on... - 42.4713
Stuffed Sole Fillets
Dry the sole fillets.
Combine the cucumber, bread-crumb stuffing and worcestershire sauce, then moisten with dill juice or milk.
Season to taste and spread the centre of each fillet with a heaping tablespoon of the mixture.
Roll up and secure with... - 43.5952
Heat butter in saucepan.
Add flour and mix; cook 2 minutes over low heat.
Whisk in milk and season; continue cooking 5 minutes.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Stir in fish and gelatine.
Mix egg yolk with cream and incorporate.
Stir in parsley, lemon juice and... - 41.9986
Fillet Of Sole With Grapes And Mushrooms
Place sole fillets in one layer close together in a large greased baking dish or pan.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and seasoning salt.
Bake at 450Ã‚Â°F. 8 minutes.
Drain off the juices, and reserve.
Saute mushrooms and onion in hot butter until onion is... - 40.8861
Fillet Of Sole Marguery
Place frozen Newburg in oven and Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until thawed.
In medium mixing bowl, combine celery and water.
Cook, covered, 1 minute.
Add bread, parsley and milk.
Measure 1/2 cup of Newburg (taking as many shrimp as you can) and add to bread mix - 25.346