- » Breaded Sirloin Steak
Breaded Sirloin Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded sirloin steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded sirloin steak recipes.
Savory Sirloin Steak
In a small bowl, blend butter, garlic, basil, pepper, salt, and bread crumbs; set aside.
Place steak on a greased rack in a broiler pan.
Roast in a 500° oven for 12 to 15 minutes for rare, or until done to your liking when slashed.
Remove pan from oven and... - 30.626
Open Fire Sirloin Steak Sandwiches
1) On each side of the steak, coat with salt
2) Place the salted steak onto hot coals and cook each side for 25minutes till medium rare
3) Cover the top of the steak again with salt and turn onto the other side
4) Cook for an additional 20... - 36.1032
Sumptuous Sirloin Steak And Wild Rice Casserole
When you are craving for a steak, all you need to do is heat up the oven and get making this yummy supper fare. Betty elucidates a step-by-step video on how to make this delicious casserole. Packed with flavor and low in fat, this is one ideal way to enjoy a... - 95.8826
Beef Steak is also popularly known as Bistek in Filipino Cuisine. This recipe doesn’t need to have a lot of ingredients to make it palatable. This is the simplest and easiest way to cook Beef Steak. - 124.778
Italian Sirloin Stew
Cut beef steak into 1/4 inch thick strips; cut each strip into 1 inch pieces.
Combine garlic with1 tbs.oil; stir into beef and reserve.
Saute onion in remaining oil in lg.saucepan 3 minutes.
Sprinkle with basil and pepper; cook and stir 1 minute.
Add... - 38.6934
Chafing-dish Beef (fondue Bourguignonne)
Trim fat, and cut steak into 1â€”1 1/2-inch cubes.
Allow about 1/2 pound per person.
Pour wine over cubes, and let stand at least 1 hour.
Arrange the required number of cubes for 1 serving on lettuce leaves on each individual plate, and set 2... - 29.4069
Cuban Breaded Steaks With Red Beans And Rice
1) In a large heavy skillet, saute the bacon over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, until crisp.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
2) In the same skillet, saute the ham in the skillet drippings, for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 44.2927
Steak Sandwich With Mushroom Sauce
In a blender combine wine, onion, lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Whirl until blended.
Pour over steak, cover, and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
Remove steak from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade); set steak aside.
In a wide frying pan,... - 40.8129
Seasoned Steak Tartar
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Trim all fat from steak; grind steak.
Put remaining ingredients except bread into blender container.
Cover and process at MIX until all ingredients are blended and chopped.
Combine with meat.
Cover and... - 38.067
Grilled Steak Sandwiches With Barbecued Onion Sauce
Grilled steak sandwiches are marinated and grilled sirloin steak sandwiches served with french bread sticks. Made with an accompanying onion sauce made with onions, tomatoes, garlic and flavored with worcestershire sauce, the grilled steak sandwiches are... - 43.6126
Open Faced Pepper Steak Sandwich
Chop the peppers finely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 10 seconds.
Add the mayonnaise, white pepper, and cayenne and process until combined, about 10 seconds.
Slice the onions with the thick [6mm] slicing disc and saute in the... - 43.5356
1) Chop the sirloin steak and combine with the parsley, green onion and capers.
2) Stir in the the ketchup and salad dressing and blend well.
3) Season well with the salt and pepper.
4) Stir in the chopped anchovies, if desired.
5) Serve the ... - 35.094
Steak Tartar tastes great with crackers or party breads. I tried this steak tartar for the anniversary blast last week and it was a hit. Give this yummy steak recipe a try. - 25.0242
Heat butter and garlic in blazer pan over high heat.
Season steak with salt and pepper and quickly saute pieces as needed on all sides. - 21.4411
Sizzling Creamy Steak Parmesan
Steak with parmesan cheese is comfort food at its best. Whether you're a busy mom who wants to pull off a quick steak dish with a surprise kick or add a new twist to the basic grilled steak, Betty offers you the perfect way to go about it. Divinely delicious... - 109.605
Original Steak Tartare
Lightly mix the steak with the chopped onion and ice water.
Pile lightly on buttered slices of bread.
Make an indentation in the center of the meat and slip in a raw egg yolk.
Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Serve on individual plates with a... - 36.981
Easy Steak Tartare
Grind meat twice and mix with yolk.
Blend mustard to a paste with water; add seasonings.
Mix with meat; taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
Shape meat into mound on chilled plate.
Cover with a layer of sour cream and top with caviar.
Place chopped onion... - 33.4185
Steak Tartar For Two
1 In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss lightly using two forks, until well combined.
2 On two serving plates, mound the mixture.
3 Place in the refrigerator for about 2 -3 hours.
4 Serve with french bread. - 37.2035
Steak And Stuffing
Saute chicken livers in butter.
Mix together onion, bread, sage, salt, pepper, celery flakes, parsley and onion soup.
Add chicken livers and butter with enough water to make a moist dressing.
Pound steak; cut into serving pieces.
Place 2 tablespoonfuls... - 39.8101
Onion Marinated Steak
Rub steak on both sides with garlic powder and pepper. Mix onion slices and salt; then spread half of them on bottom of shallow glass baking dish; over onions lay steak; then spread remaining onion slices over top and sides of steak, covering it... - 33.7111
Grilled Steak And Romaine Salad
If you are fond of grilled foods, this is a must watch video for you. The chef here shows how to make a delectable steak and romaine salad and makes it by using a grill which is heated by burning apple wood. The recipe is easy and the dish prepared looks... - 141.609
Steak And Eggs
1. Preheat the grill or broiler. In a small cup, mix 1 tablespoon of the parsley, the thyme, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and all of the pepper and rub this mixture into both sides of the steak. Grill the steak over medium-hot coals or broil, 4 inches from the... - 33.5803
Authentic Grilled Garlic New York Strip Steak
Enjoy an almost effortless al fresco meal with this juicy, crusty, garlicky grilled steak treat. A great way to amp up your summertime bash, this New York favorite is so sumptuous and simple that you will bite your fingers in disbelief. Tune into the recipe... - 100.049
Scrumptious Steak Sandwich
Heat a griddle pan or non-stick frying pan until hot.
Place the steak on the griddle and fry over a high heat for 1-2 minutes.
Add the onion and mushrooms and fry for a further 1-2 minutes, or until the steak is cooked to your liking.
Fill the bread with the... - 26.7936
Grilled Steak Sandwiches
Nothing like a morning cranked up with steak, bacon and eggs! These are steak sandwiches guaranteed to jolt your morning! Have these robust sandwiches and delight yourself! See the video for more on this recipe! - 103.987
Italian Steak Sandwich
Slice bread lengthwise; spread butter on both sides.
Sprinkle heavily with Parmesan cheese.
Add garlic powder and diced oregano.
Set aside for now.
Remove stems, seeds and white inner membrane from bell pepper.
Slice in 1/4" slices.
Clean onions and chop... - 39.7788
Wipe steak with paper towels.
Place on cutting board, pierce all over using a two tined kitchen fork.
Thoroughly mix remaining ingredients.
Spread steak with 1/2 the crumb mixture.
Press the crumbs into the steak, using the bottom of a heavy cup or mug.
Turn... - 34.5045
Steak In A Bag
1. To prepare the steak dry it with paper towel.
2. Make a paste of garlic spread, oil, salt and pepper and spread on both sides of steak.
3. Press bread crumbs into paste, place in brown paper bag and tuck opening under.
4. Microwave at high for about... - 36.8338
Great Steak Sandwich
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a medium frying pan, add the mustard seeds, cover and let them pop for 30 seconds over a moderate heat; take care that they do not burn.
Add the onions and garlic, cover and cook over a very low heat for 30 minutes,... - 44.3217
Pepper Steak Sandwiches
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle with oregano.
Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until steak is browned on both sides, turning after 2 minutes.
Add onion and garlic to steak in skillet.
Continue cooking 3 minutes.
Add green... - 41.3828
Steak And Mushroom Sandwich
Here's a great tailgate dish. You can make this in the parking lot (be sure to take the pans with you) but I usually prep it ahead of time and take the finished sandwiches with me (although I warm up the mushroom sauce and add it on site) so I can have more... - 34.9728
Combine first 4 ingredients; mix well.
Shape into 6 to 8 patties 3/4-inch thick.
Refrigerate until ready to cook.
Arrange patties on cooking grill.
Cover kettle and cook until brown and crisp on underside.
Turn, cover kettle and cook to doneness... - 37.5694
Omaha Steak Sandwich
1. Brush both sides of the steak with the sauce, place in a shallow dish and cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the tomato, peppers, onion, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Wrap the rolls in foil.
2. Preheat the... - 34.5516
Texas Steak Salad
1. In a small bowl combine the chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, the thyme, and sugar; rub into the steak, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour. On a large platter, attractively arrange the potatoes, tomatoes, and green beans.
2 Preheat the grill or... - 36.5862
Greek Style Pocket Bread
Put steak strips into large bowl.
Assemble Salad Maker with French Fry Cutter Disc.
Process onion, green pepper, and mushrooms into bowl with steak.
Put vinegar, oil, and seasonings into Mini-Blend container and process at CHOP until garlic is finely... - 40.9539
Garlic Beef In Pita Bread With Cool Yogurt Sauce
1. Prepare Cool Yogurt Sauce and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together garlic, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Add steak and stir to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally. Trim and discard ends of onions; then cut onions into 1-inch (2.5-cm)... - 34.3046
Greek Style Sandwiches
Cut beef into strips 2 inches long and 1/4 inch wide.
In 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish, combine wine, oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Add beef and stir to coat.
Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Cook meat in marinade, covered, at HIGH for 5... - 39.1528
Garlic Hamburgers On Toasted Buns
Place meat in a mixing bowl and add garlic, salt, and pepper.
Mix lightly but thoroughly and shape into 6 to 8 patties.
Grill to the desired degree of doneness and place each on a hot toasted bun.
Top each with a pat of butter and shaved lettuce.
Serve the... - 28.9613
Veal Parmesan Casserole
Break spaghetti pieces in half.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and set aside.
Pound veal pieces to 1/4 -inch thickness.
In shallow dish combine flour, salt, and pepper.
In another dish combine egg and milk; in a third dish mix crumbs... - 39.819
Put meat into large mixing bowl and set aside.
Cut crusts from bread and discard.
Blender-crumb bread and add to meat.
Put remaining ingredients except flour, salad oil and butter into OSTERIZER container, cover and process at CHOP (HI) until onion is finely... - 39.3567
Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches: Part 2
If you love eating and making sandwiches, here is a video on how to prepare them. This sandwich is extremely flexible and can be eaten virtually any time of the day. This is the best recipe where you can use your creativity while selecting the ingredients.... - 108.567
Greek Style Sandwiches
Advance preparation: Combine wine, oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Cut steak into strips, 2 inches long and 1/4 inch wide.
Pour wine mixture over beef strips.
Cover; refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Before serving: Drain beef strips well.
In medium skillet... - 40.6168
Cheese Sauced Schnitzel
Cut veal into 4 pieces.
Place 1 piece of veal between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound with a meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness.
Repeat with remaining veal.
Sprinkle lightly with pepper, if desired.
In a shallow bowl... - 49.1044
Greek Style Sandwiches
Greek Style Sandwiches is the best bet if you wanna try some variety. The Greek Style Sandwiches are make ahead versions and you need to refrigerate for up to 24 hours before serving. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Greek Style Sandwiches... - 45.7207
Slice the loaf in half lengthways and butter it.
Grill the steak according to taste, but do not overcook it.
Trim off any gristle or fat when it is cooked and put it, warm, into the sliced bread.
Season to taste and spread with mustard if liked.
Put the top... - 30.2281
Put the sweetbreads in a pan, cover with water and add a pinch of salt and a few drops of vinegar.
Bring to the boil and drain.
Cut the kidneys, veal, steak, pork, liver and sweetbreads into thin slices and place in separate containers.
Place the chicken... - 41.2656
Beef Cordon Bleu
1. Place each steak between two sheets of plastic and use a meat hammer or edge of a frying pan to pound and flatten the steaks to 4-inches X 7-inches. This also helps to tenderize the meat.
2. Over each steak, spoon ¼ teaspoon of... - 44.9488
Cut beef into thin strips across the grain.
Mix together ginger, sauce, and sherry, pour over meat.
Let stand in refrigerator 1 hour, turning meat several times; drain.
Thread meat strips on bamboo skewers; arrange around edge of shallow baking dish.
Cook in... - 28.3246
Greek-Style Sandwiches is a well loved sandwich that is often made again and again at home. Try this Greek-Style Sandwiches recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 37.741
Greek Style Sandwiches
Greek Style Sandwiches is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Sandwich dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 45.8222
Best Beef Burgundy
1. Trim fat from beef steak. Cut beef into 3/4-inch pieces.
2. Place margarine and chopped onion in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in flour and beef. Cover and microwave 6 to 8 minutes,... - 32.0806
Pistachio Stuffed Veal Rolls
In small saucepan combine chicken and 1 cup water.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till tender.
Remove chicken; cool slightly.
Discard skin and bones.
Chop chicken; blend in beaten egg, tarragon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cut veal into 6 pieces; pound with... - 42.7476
Beef, Vegetable And Barley Soup
1) Cut and slice all the veggies, as desired.
2) In a large heavy-bottomed pan, place the barlsey with stock and mixed herbs.
3) Boil the stock and reduce the heat to simmer the barley over gently heat in a covered pan for 10 minutes.
4)... - 45.3757
Cut veal into 4 serving-size pieces.
Place each piece of veal between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound the veal lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet to 1/8-inch thickness.
In a shallow dish stir together the bread... - 39.3189
Beef Cordon Blue
Beef Cordon Bleu is a classical french dish. A fantastic amalgam of meat, cured meat and cheese. It is one of the fondest dishes found across Europe, because of its crispy and cheesy feel. Often served with accompanied sauces, but in itself is too flavorsome. - 43.4412
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Sprinkle meat with half the oregano and the pepper. Place meat on rack in roasting pan and bake 10 to 12 minutes. (Pork should be cooked for 15 to 17 minutes and appear well done when pierced with a knife.)
3. In small bowl,... - 31.909
Stir Fry Noodles With Beef
1) Separate noodles according to package directions.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil in large skillet or wok.
3) Add carrots and onion; cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Add broccoli and meat slices; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until... - 37.2699
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour and salt.
3. Add the lard and the suet and blend together using a pastry mixer or a fork, until the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
4. Add cold water and... - 46.0051
Breaded Sirloin Steak Recipes By Category
Breaded Sirloin Steak Dish: