- » Breaded Sea Scallop
Breaded Sea Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded sea scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded sea scallop recipes.
Lemon Breaded Sea Scallops
This dish has the crunch and zest required! Try these scallops, its easy and hardly takes any effort! Be sure not to overcook them See the video for more. - 91.2444
Breaded Sea Scallops
Combine flour, paprika, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a shallow dish.
Whisk egg and milk together in a shallow bowl.
Place breadcrumbs in a third dish.
Dredge scallops in flour mixture, then dip in egg and finally coat well with breadcrumbs.
Place in the... - 34.3578
Sea Shell Scallops
Thaw scallops, if frozen, and spinach.
Cut any large scallops in half.
Rinse scallops; pat dry with paper towels.
Drain spinach well; divide evenly among 4 coquille shells.
Arrange scallops in a single layer on spinach.
Broil about 4 inches from the heat for... - 46.3249
Oven Fried Scallops
1. Preheat oven to 500Â°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine scallops and buttermilk, turning to coat; let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes to marinate.
3. In small mixing bowl combine... - 27.1507
Creamy Scalloped Scallops
Mix crumbs with butter.
Arrange alternate layers of scallops, seasoned with onion salt and pepper, and crumbs in baking dish.
Pour cream over mixture.
Bake in moderate oven (350°F.) for 30 minutes. - 24.474
Parmesan Scallop Gratin
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, nutmeg and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the scallops and let the mixture return to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer until the scallops are barely cooked, about 3 minutes. With a... - 36.252
1) Take a bowl, mix bread crumbs, cheese, and pepper.
2) In another bowl, pour some oil and roll the scallops in it and then into the bread crumb mixture.
3) Skewer at one end of the bacon strip and then add a tomato, add the other end of the bacon.... - 35.5296
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the scallops into halves.
3) Cut the tops from the sandwich rolls and scoop out the center.
4) Heat the breads in the oven for 5 minutes,
5) In skillet, heat 2 tablespoon of butter and sautÃ©... - 44.2276
Parmesan Scallop Gratin
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, nutmeg, and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the scallops and let the mixture return to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the scallops are barely cooked, about 3 minutes. With... - 35.3397
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Under running cold water, rinse the fresh scallops or partly thaw the frozen ones. Chop into small pieces.
3) In a medium-sized saucepan, combine together the lemon, spice and water and... - 43.6842
Sauteed Scallops With Lemon Butter
1 Dip the scallops in the crumbs and coat well.
2 In a skillet, melt half the butter.
3 Season with salt and pepper.
4 Add in the scallops and saute gently for 8 minutes until golden brown.
5 Turn carefully for even browning.
6 In a hot... - 42.5382
1. To prepare stir-fried crumbs, whirl bread in a blender or food processor to make fine crumbs. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, combine crumbs, 1 1/2 teaspoons water, 1/2 teaspoon of the olive oil, and a fourth of the garlic. Stir-fry over medium heat... - 37.3502
Coquilles St Jacques Mornay
1. Bring wine to boiling in small saucepan; add the salt and scallops; cover. Simmer until just tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain, reserving liquid (1 cup).
2. Saute onion and mushrooms until soft in butter or margarine in medium-size saucepan, then remove from... - 30.9923
1) Preheat a broiler.
2) Combine together the scallops, wine, shallot or onion and bay leaf in a 1-quart microwavable shallow casserole.
3) Cover the casserole with a vented plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes, till... - 44.0204
Coquilles St Jacques
If the large sea scallops are used, cut each into 3 or 4 pieces.
Wash scallops; remove any shell particles and drain.
In medium saucepan, cook and stir onion in 1 tablespoon butter until onion is tender.
Add scallops, lemon juice, salt, marjoram leaves,... - 40.5539
Seafood Broccoli Terrine
1) In a large bowl, beat together the milk, egg substitute, bread crumbs, nutmeg, salt and red pepper.
2) If using sea scallops cut them into quarters; if using bay scallops, leave them whole.
3) Fold the scallops into egg mixture.
4) Set the... - 42.2736
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In skillet, in butter, saute onion and mushrooms until light brown.
Add scallops; cook 3 or 4 minutes.
Place scallops mixture in 10" by 6" by 2" shallow baking dish.
Combine undiluted soup, lemon juice and seasonings; pour over... - 42.1222
Minced Scallops In Wine Cheese Sauce
1 Finely chop the scallops.
2 In a saucepan, add wine, salt, cayenne, and onion and stir in the scallops.
3 Bring to a boil and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
4 Drain and reserve about 1 cup broth.
5 In a skillt melt butter and stir in... - 45.7695
Deviled Crab And Scallop Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 375F.
2 In a medium saucepan, heat1/4 cup butter.
3 Add in onion and saute until golden, for about 5 minutes.
4 Remove from the heat.
5 Stir in the flour, salt, steak sauce, Worcestershire, red-pepper... - 44.4925
Individual Curried Scallop Strudels
Make the filling Pour the clam broth into a medium-size skillet, add the scallops, and bring to a simmer.
Poach the scallops until barely cooked, about 2 minutes.
Drain, reserving the broth for later.
Dry the skillet.
Melt 2 tablespoons of butter over... - 45.4408
In a medium bowl, mix the bread crumbs, herbs, and garlic salt together.
Dredge the squid, scallops, shrimp, mushrooms, eggplant, and zucchini in turn in the flour, then dip them in the egg mixture.
Shake off the excess.
Dip the shellfish and... - 44.005
Creme De Coquilles St Jacques
1) Cut the scallops.
2) Peel and finely chop onions.
3) In a saucepan, put the scallops with parsley sprigs and sliced lemon.
4) Drizzle wine and let it simmer then cover the pan cook on low heat until scallops are tender.
5) Remove the... - 44.9692
Coquille St Jacques
1) In a baking dish, place the scallops and pour wine over.
2) Heat on high power for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the scallops turn tender. Stir occassionally, if required.
3) Take the dish out, drain the liquid and reserve 1/4 cup. Let the scallops... - 46.6086
Coquilles St Jacques
Saute scallops in 1 Tbsp oil in a saute pan over high heat until browned, 2-3 minutes per side.
Work in batches, using additional oil if needed.
Transfer three scallops each into six 6-ounce shallow broiler-proof ramekins; set aside.
In the same pan used to... - 43.4311