- » Breaded Haddock
Breaded Haddock Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded haddock recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded haddock recipes.
Cheddar Baked Haddock
Season haddock with salt and pepper; place in a greased shallow baking dish.
Saute"onion in butter, adding more salt and pepper, bread crumbs and grated cheese.
Spread mixture over fillets.
Pour milk around fish and bake in a 400° oven about 25... - 31.8075
In large skillet barely cover haddock with water.
Simmer gently till fish flakes with a fork, 12 to 15 minutes; drain.
Break fish into large chunks; set aside.
Meanwhile, in large saucepan cook onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine till tender but... - 41.7933
Haddock In Herb Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Put fish into a greased 8x 8 x 2-inch (20x20x5 cm) baking pan.
Tear bread into 4 pieces.
Put into blender container.
Cover and process 2 cycles at GRATE to crumb bread.
Put remaining ingredients... - 42.2749
Haddock With Tomato Wine Sauce
1) Heat oil and fry onion till soft.
2) Add to it tomatoes, mushrooms, anchovies, wine and parsley. Add seasoning to taste.
3) Stir frequently and cook for 20 minutes.
4) Keep it in a packet and fry in oil.
4) In a serving dish serve haddock... - 43.8098
Haddock In Shells
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock in shells is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 48.6982
Deep-fried Haddock Fillets
Melt shortening in deep fat fryer at 370 degrees.
Season fillets with salt; roll in flour.
Beat egg with 1 tablespoon water.
Dip fillets into egg mixture; coat well with bread crumbs.
Fry in hot shortening until golden brown; drain well. - 31.6763
Baked Fillet Of Haddock
1) Cut all the veggies, as desired.
2) Preheat the oven.
3) In a shallow baking dish, place haddock fillets.
4) In a skillet, combine celery, onions and zucchini with the oil and saute until slightly tender, adding a few drops of water,... - 43.2786
Haddock And Broccoli Chowder
1. Place the spring onions and potatoes in a large saucepan and add the stock, milk and bay leaf. Bring the soup to the boil, then cover the pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add the broccoli to the pan. Cut the fish into bite-sized chunks and add to the pan... - 33.2128
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock newburg is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 43.5334
Haddock With Pecan Coating
In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs and pecans.
Dredge the fish in the mixture to coat all sides well.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the fish in the oil for about 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. - 24.7015
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock seville is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 42.2182
Flake haddock; mix with bread crumbs.
Combine eggs with 2/3 cup milk, heavy cream, onion salt and salt and pepper to taste; blend well.
Fold egg mix- ture into haddock mixture.
Turn into well-greased loaf pan; place pan in shallow pan of hot water.
Bake at... - 42.1393
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock-cheese bake is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 39.622
Combine salt and milk; dip fish in milk mixture.
Roll in bread crumbs; place in greased shallow baking dish.
Drizzle melted butter over fish.
Bake at 500 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes, turning once.
Sprinkle lemon juice over fish, if desired. - 30.4016
Haddock With A Pecan Coating
1) Combine together the breadcrumbs and pecans in a shallow dish.
2) In the mixture, dredge the fish. Coat both the sides evenly and properly.
3) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and saute the fish in oil for about 4 minutes on... - 28.934
Baked Haddock With Oysters
1. Place 1 fillet in a greased shallow baking dish. (If frozen, thaw according to package directions.)
2. Drain oysters and remove shell particles.
3. Mix 1 cup of the crumbs with parsley, salt and pepper. Toss with melted butter.
4. Coat oysters evenly with... - 40.0851
Moilet Eggs With Haddock
1) In a bowl with hot water, place the shelled eggs, to keep them warm.
2) In a saucepan, allow the white sauce to boil, then stir in the cream and boil rapidly for 5 minutes.
3) Season with the salt and pepper to taste.
4) Crush the garlic with 1/4... - 39.2726
Oven Fried Haddock Fillets
1. Preheat oven to very hot (525° F.).
2. Add the salt to the milk. Cut the fillets into serving pieces and dip first in the milk and then in the crumbs mixed with the cheese and thyme.
3. Arrange the fish pieces in a well-greased baking dish and pour the... - 31.5985
Smoked Haddock And Bacon Casserole
Remove the tail from the haddock and arrange in a casserole rubbed over with a quarter of the butter.
Season fish well with pepper and divide remaining butter between fish and dot on top.
Lay a rasher of bacon on each fish.
Pour in the milk and cook in the... - 38.5917
Haddock With Parmesan Stuffing
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock with parmesan stuffing is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 40.1568
Sweetcorn And Smoked Haddock Chowder
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter, add in the bacon and cook until it begins to brown
2. Add onions and cook ill softened, pour milk and add in potatoes; allow to boil and then simmer for five minutes
3. Add haddock and leave to cook for ten... - 38.0839
Creamed Haddock With Poached Egg
1) Cut the fish in serving sizes.
2) In a saucepan, pour milk and dip the fish.
3) Place the saucepan over low heat to poach gently for 10-15 minutes. Strain the fish and reserve the milk for preparing sauce.
4) Flake the fish flesh;... - 44.386
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly coat a covered casserole dish with vegetable oil spray.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Poach haddock .
Allow to cool slightly.
Crumble fish into prepared casserole dish.
Steam potatoes and cabbage 5 minutes.
Place... - 42.6586
Smoked Haddock On Toast
Heat the oven to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4).
Place the haddock in an ovenproof dish with the milk and bake for 10—15 minutes.
Remove from the oven, lift the fish from the juice and put on a plate, but do not throw the juice away.
Remove any skin and bones and... - 43.9557
Savory Baked Haddock
Thaw frozen fillets.
Skin fillets; place in single layer in greased baking dish, 12 x 8 x 2 inches.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and pepper.
Fry bacon until crisp; remove from fat.
Add to bread crumbs and parsley.
Cook onion in bacon fat until tender; spread... - 38.0358
Grease baking dish.
Melt butter in fry pan, saute onion and celery until tender.
Add salt, thyme and bread crumbs; toss well.
Place half of fish in dish, cover with half of sauteed dressing, add pieces of chopped tomato.
Repeat with second half of fish,... - 39.9121
Baked Haddock And Grapefruit
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Butter a shallow baking pan, about 12 X 7 X 2 inches.
Cut fish into serving-size pieces.
Sprinkle both sides with the salt and pepper and lay in prepared pan in a single layer.
Sprinkle with grapefruit juice.
Mix bread cubes, 3 tbsp.... - 42.7102
Sauteed Haddock Provencale
Cut fillets into 6 serving pieces.
Dry on absorbent paper and dust with flour.
Dip in a blended mixture of egg, ketchup and milk; then in crumbs flavored with the seasoning salt.
Let coating dry for 10 minutes or more.
Saute garlic in the oil for 1 minute,... - 39.4213
Wash and dry fish; season both sides with salt and pepper.
Marinate in olive oil, lemon juice, shallots, and parsley 4 to 5 hours.
Place fish in buttered baking dish; coat top with mustard.
Sprinkle cheese on top, then crumbs that have been combined with... - 40.1484
Thaw frozen fish.
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Combine 1 beaten egg, milk,parsley,salt, dillweed, and pepper; add to onion mixture with bread cubes,tossing just till moistened.
Sprinkle fillets with salt.
Place about 1/2 cup stuffiing... - 39.1225
Crusty Egg Stuffed Haddock
Peel and shred the hard-cooked eggs and mix in bread crumbs, celery leaves, onion and mayonnaise.
Season to taste.
Wipe fish fillets and cut into 4 or 5 servings.
Gash a pocket in thick servings and fill with some of the egg stuffing.
Spread half of a thin... - 37.8535
Flaked Haddock With Parsleyed Melba Toast
1. Put the haddock into a shallow pan with the lemon rind, white wine, nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Cover and cook gently until the fish is just tender -about 10 minutes.
3. Skin the haddock and remove any stray bones; flake the flesh.
4. Mix the... - 40.0239
Baked Haddock Fillets With Dressing
Arrange fillets in greased shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with 1/4 teasp salt and speck pepper.
Saute onion and mushrooms in butter for 5 min.
Add parsley, remaining 1/4 teasp salt, 1/8 teasp pepper, milk, and crumbs, and mix thoroughly.
Spread over fish.
Bake... - 33.4846
Smoked Haddock And Sweet Corn Soup With Wild Rice And Bacon Croutons
1. Put the rice into a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 40-45 minutes, or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Put the haddock, milk and bay leaf into a saucepan and bring to the boil, then lower... - 36.1163
Haddock Stuffed With Clams
1. Have the haddock cleaned and split for stuffing. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. In a skillet heat the butter, add the onion and cook until it is transparent. Combine the onion with the remaining ingredients, except the bacon. Stuff the fish loosely... - 34.1159
Haddock Stuffed With Clams
1. Have the haddock cleaned and split for stuffing. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.)-
2. In a skillet heat the butter, add the onion and cook until it is transparent. Combine the onion with the remaining ingredients, except the bacon. Stuff the fish loosely... - 35.8448
Haddock With Anchovies
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2 Clean and wash the fish. Season with salt. Make several small incisions across the backbone of the fish with a sharp knife. Cut the anchovy fillets into thin strips and place in the slits.
3 Place the fish in a greased baking... - 35.0917
Manicotti With Creamed Haddock
1) Trim haddock and dry them.
2) Preheat oven at 375°F
3) In a wide pan add milk, haddock and bay leaves.
4) Simmer the milk slowly and the poach the haddock over low heat for about 10 minutes.
5) Take off the pan from heat, with a... - 42.0088