- » Breaded Goat Cheese
Breaded Goat Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded goat cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded goat cheese recipes.
Bread And Goat Cheese
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) On each bread slice, spread the goat cheese.
3) Toast the slices until cheese turns to brown for around 3-5 minutes.
4) Serve the cheese toast in breakfast or as anytime snack. - 31.916
Goat Cheese & Red Pepper Rolls
In small bowl, with spoon, mix goat cheese, cream cheese, red onion, milk, and black pepper until well blended.
Unfold lahvash; spread with goat cheese mixture to 1/2 inch from edge.
Top with red peppers, then arugula.
Roll lahvash jelly roll fashion.
Wrap... - 35.7422
Goat Cheese Garlic Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°or light a grill. Brush the bread with olive oil and bake for 7 minutes, until crisp. Alternatively, grill the bread over moderately high heat for about 30 seconds per side, until browned.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, blend the goat... - 26.5917
Sun Dried Tomato Crostini With Goat Cheese
Place the bread slices on a large cookie sheet.
Lightly brush the tops with the oil and rub with the garlic.
Bake at 350Â° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
Transfer the slices to a wire rack and cool.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cover the tomatoes with... - 40.4601
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 103.896
Marinated Goat Cheese Spread
Cut cheese into large cubes; place in large jar. Add olives, rosemary, peppercorns, shallots and garlic. Add enough olive oil to cover. Refrigerate for at least 2 days.
To serve, remove garlic; spoon cheese, some of the herbs, olives and oil into serving... - 25.0509
Eggplant Tomato And Goat Cheese Sandwiches
Combine chopped tomatoes, chopped fresh basil and red wine vinegar in small bowl.
Season mixture to taste with salt and pepper.
Prepare barbecue (medium high heat) or preheat broiler.
Brush 6 largest eggplant slices lightly with olive oil (reserve... - 38.8945
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Goat Cheese
1. In a food processor put goat cheese, garlic, basil, lemon juice and pepper and blend it.
2. Divide the goat cheese mixture in 4 equal parts and spread it evenly on each breast.
3. Fold the breasts over and press the edges to seal.
4. In a skillet... - 42.1662
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a large size bowl and prepare a mixture of oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs, pepper, and hot red pepper sauce.
3. Slice the cheese into 12 pieces. Add the marinade mixture and toss properly to coat. Cover the... - 46.8751
Goat Cheese Toasts
On a baking sheet broil the bread slices under a preheated broiler about 3 inches from the heat for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, or until they are golden, and brush one side of each toast lightly with the oil.
Spread the oiled sides evenly with the goat c - 19.6883
Sinful Mushroom Salad With Goat Cheese
Would you like to try a salad today that is totally divine in taste? Here's a specially crafted salad recipe just for you. Watch a step by step demo to prepare this Sinful Mushroom Salad with Goat Cheese now. We bet you would want to make this salad again and... - 82.9157
Tapenade And Goat Cheese Bruschetta
1. Cut focaccia into 16 to 20 equal pieces. Arrange in a single layer on a 14-by 17-inch baking sheet.
2. Bake in a 375° oven until crisp, 7 to 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cut red peppers into 1/4-inch strips.
4. Spread all the tapenade evenly over top of... - 30.9653
Chicken And Goat Cheese Sandwiches
In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, process the goat cheese, rosemary and pine nuts until well combined but still chunky.
Heat a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Saute the chicken for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until the meat is... - 32.9246
Smoked Salmon And Goat Cheese Sandwiches
Mix goat cheese, 6 tablespoons minced arugula, 2 tablespoons oil and 2 tea spoons chives in small bowl.
Season generously with pepper.
Arrange salmon in single layer on large plate.
Drizzle 3 tablespoons oil over.
Spoon lemon juice over.
Sprinkle with 4... - 44.2964
How To Make Homemade Goat Cheese
Super easy, economical and delicious! I'll also show you how to make Crostini with sweet glazed Balsamic Onions, topped off with our fresh, homemade Goat Cheese! - 114.04
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
Tear lettuces into bite-sized pieces and mix together in medium bowl.
To make the vinaigrette, whisk the oil into the vinegar and add shallots, salt, and pepper.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of vinaigrette, pour the remainder over the lettuce and toss.
Distribute... - 44.2975
Goat Cheese Toasties With Sun Dried Tomato And Basil
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for about 20-30 minutes until soft.
3) Chop them.
4) In a bowl mix sun-dried tomatoes with goat cheese and pesto until paste like consistency.
5) Cut baguette into... - 48.1437
Double Tomato Soup With Goat Cheese Toast
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic, and saute 5 minutes or until soft. Add tomatoes and tomato paste; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes or until mixture thickens.
3.... - 36.22
Goat Cheese Crostini With Lavender And Honey
Chef Lisa Brisch demonstrates this easy to prepare appetizer using Delaware made goat cheese, honey, and bread. The cheese is from First State Creamery, the honey is from Ray Drejka, and the bread is from Big Sky Bread. This is a quick delicious snack that... - 98.2205
Golden Onion Pizza Squares With Tomato And Goat Cheese
1 Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and salt; cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is golden, about 15 minutes. Transfer the onion to a plate and set aside.
2 Melt the butter in the same skillet. Add the tomatoes... - 36.31
Goat Cheese Appetizer
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
To roast garlic; cut top of each head of garlic, peel off outside skin as much as possible, leaving head of garlic in tact.
Put head of garlic on a piece of foil and sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Wrap foil around... - 40.3446
Avocado And Goat Cheese Sandwiches
If you are hunting for a quick and easy cheese recipe for your brunch, lunch or dinner, your search ends here. Creamy, yummy and extremely delecatble, Kirk Leins gives you a velvety, halthy avocado and cheese sandwich to munch on while you are juggling with... - 115.307
Grilled Goat Cheese With Figs
1. Cut each fig in half lengthwise. Place each portion of cheese onto a grape leaf and top with two fig halves, cut side up. Cover each portion with another grape leaf to create a "sandwich" and secure on two sides with toothpicks.
2. Brush both sides of the... - 28.3718
Baked Goat Cheese With Salad
1) In a shallow dish, arrange the cheese.
2) Mix oil and sprigs of thyme and pour over the cheese. Let it stand for several hours or overnight.
3) Pre-heat the oven to 350°.
4) In a wide bowl, mix bread crumbs, thyme leaves, salt, and... - 42.3982
Roasted Tomato Soup With Goat Cheese Pesto Croutons
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or foil.
3. Cut tomatoes in half crosswise and place it in a bowl, add garlic, thyme and olive oil, toss to coat.
4. Place the tomatoes on the sheet pan upside down,... - 103.227
Baked Goat Cheese Salad And Walnut Honey Sauced Brownie
In this RV Cooking Show episode of the Food, Fun & Friends at Flying Flags series we'll visit with two Santa Ynez Valley 'oil barons' and make two elegant dishes with the fruits of their labor. RVing and camping just doesn't get any more local or luscious... - 111.331
Mini Tarts And Prosecco Citrusade
For Prosecco Citrusade:
1. Extract juice of one lime, one lemon, and one orange. Slice the other and set aside.
2. In a jug, pour lime, lemon, and orange juice.
3. Add sugar and mix well.
4. Now, drop sliced fruits. Pour prosecco and... - 0
Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushroom Caps With Fresh Herbs
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Wash the mushrooms in a large bowl of water, lift them out, and drain them in a colander 15-20 minutes, tossing once or twice until dry.Trim oft the bottom of the stems; carefully remove the stems and set aside.
2. Combine the... - 36.198
Grilled Sausage Pepper & Goat Cheese Sub
Toss red pepper with olive oil and steak spice. Place the peppers in a grilling basket and lay on BBQ grill at moderate heat, turning a few times so bottoms don’t burn (approx. 15 minutes). Remove from grill and immediately toss with goat cheese. Cover and... - 17.7198
Green Salad With Fried Goat Cheese
1. Wash lettuce and dry in salad spinner or pat dry with paper towels.
2. Chop the bite-size pieces and wrap in kitchen towel. Put in the refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Take a small bowl and beat egg and water together.
4. In a... - 44.5666
Goat Cheese Toasts With Olivada
1) Combine together the cheese, chives and basil in a small mixing bowl. Mix well and keep aside.
2) In a different small bowl, combine together the capers, olives and vinegar. Stir well and set aside.
3) Combine together the oil and garlic in a small... - 47.7657
Goat Cheese Crostini
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; mash well with a fork.
Spread mixture evenly on slices of bread, and broil 3 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. - 22.2662
Spinach Goat Cheese Pita Pizzas
1. Heat oven to 500°F. Split each pita to make 2 rounds and place cut-side up on 2 large baking sheets. Remove peppers from oil (reserving oil). Cut peppers into strips and arrange on pitas. Dot pitas with goat cheese and sprinkle with pepper.
2. Bake on... - 27.2493
Chicken And Goat Cheese Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix the oil, parsley, thyme, bay leaf, garlic and peppercorns together.
3) Add the goat cheese slices and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
4) Rinse and drain arugula, watercress and... - 47.04
Eggplant Cookies With Goat Cheese And Tomato Basil Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil. Add the garlic and shallot and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until softened but not browned, about 1 minute. Add the tequila and red wine and cook until almost completely absorbed, about 1 minute.... - 35.7906
Basil Goat Cheese Pizza
The flavors compliment each other so well and it is so easy! I use frozen bread dough to speed the process. Set out dough before you leave for work and you are ready to go by the time you get home! - 40.489
Warm Leek And Goat Cheese Dip
Melt the butter in a large, deep skillet.
Add the leeks and stir to coat.
Cover and cook over high heat until just beginning to soften, about 3 minutes.
Uncover and cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, until tender and lightly browned in spots,... - 30.0479
Spaghetti Squash Stuffed With Vegetables And Goat Cheese
Place the squash in a very large saucepan or Dutch oven and add enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 30 to 60 minutes or until the squash is tender when pierced with a fork.
Drain the squash, then cut it... - 42.1137
Breaded Goat Cheese Recipes By Category
Breaded Goat Cheese Dish: