- » Breaded Fried Shrimp
Breaded Fried Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded fried shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded fried shrimp recipes.
Deep Fried Shrimp With Croutons
1. Deep-fry shrimp as in Basic Deep-fried Shrimp but only for 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Remove bread crusts and cut bread in 2-inch cubes (or approximately the size of the shrimp). Slice water chestnuts.
3. In one cup, combine soy sauce, sherry, salt and sugar. In... - 38.0735
This crispy shrimp toast makes my party cocoktail taste mindblowing ! I savor these crunchy fried shrimp bread with my favorite dip as an afternoon snack too ! Do make these shrimp toasts for your next big family event. Feel free to comment about this dish... - 37.8848
Coconut shrimp is fried shrimp recipe. Made with fresh shrimp, and double coating of worcestershire sauce and coconut cream mix, with flaked coconut, the coconut shrimp is fried to a golden brown. Served as an appetizer or side, it is savory and delicious. - 46.1009
Skillet Fried Corn Bread With Spicy Shrimp And Crab Meat
1) Corn bread: In a mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, sugar and salt together.
2) Stir in the bacon fat, buttermilk and boiling water; blend thoroughly.
3) In a cast-iron skillet, pour 1/2 inch oil and heat over a medium-high heat to... - 45.2846
This deviled shrimp is a fried shrimp recipe. Prepared with a fresh shrimps dipped in a coating of beaten eggs flavored with tabasco sauce and breaded, the fried shrimps are served with a drizzle of devil sauce on top. They make first class appetizers and... - 42.3735
Quick Shrimp Sticks
Cut each bread slice into 4 strips.
Combine shrimp, onion and ginger in blender to chop.
In medium-size bowl mix shrimp with seasonings; add egg whites and beat until stiff.
Spread on bread strips; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Fry in deep fat until golden... - 34.7475
Deep Fried Shrimp Chips
In a wok or shallow heavy saucepan, heat oil to 400F (205C) or until a 1 -inch cube of bread turns golden-brown in 20 seconds.
Fry several shrimp chips at a time.
They will sink into oil, bob back to top, then puff up in large opaque pastel-colored... - 21.9314
French Fried Shrimp
Simple yet delicious this French Fried Shrimp is more than just a snack; the exciting combination of flavors is sure to leave your mouth watering. Use this quick and easy to make recipe to try your own homemade French Fried Shrimp! - 43.2616
How about a crunchy delight as a snack? Nothing as crunchier as the prawn tempura. Though it’s a Japanese recipe the Filipinos love to inculcate other cuisines to their palate as well. See this video to make this delightful prawns tempura! - 70.2033
Cut down back of shrimp; press gently to flatten.
Beat the 1 egg, cornstarch, salt and pepper in large bowl until blended.
Add shrimp to egg mixture; toss to coat well.
Place 1 shrimp cut-side down on each bread piece.
Press shrimp gently into bread.
Brush or... - 42.3595
Fried Shrimp Toast
1) Chop or grind together the shrimps and onions.
2) In a bowl, mix the shrimp mixture with the salt, pepper, egg and flour.
3) Cut each bread slice into 4 pieces.
4) Spread the shrimp paste on each bread piece.
5) In a wok, heat fat to 365°F and fry... - 38.5814
Perfectly Fried Shrimps With Garlic
Succulent shrimps fried in olive oil with caramelized garlic.
You can find a live frying instruction on my Youtube channel "cooking with Dorus". - 37.3242
Crabmeat Stuffed Shrimp
When you are pressed for time, try preparing this quick and easy shrimp recipe at home. Beryl Stokes shares with you an easy, tasty stuffed shrimp recipe that comes stacked with crabmeat, shrimps, eggs, a slew of herbs and sauces and makes for a scrumptious... - 108.178
1. Roll shrimps in flour, until nicely coated.
2. Dip in egg and then wrap it with bread crumbs. Rub, and coat crumbs evenly on shrimp.
3. In pan heat oil, drop batter and check if it is hot enough.
4. Drop shrimps in pan, and fry until... - 111.134
Deep Fried Shrimp Balls
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Pat dry with paper toweling.
Cut shrimp into pieces.
In small mixer bowl combine shrimp, water chestnuts, and onion; beat with electric mixer till well mashed.
Add egg, bread crumbs, green chili peppers,... - 43.7109
1. Set a frying kettle on a warm part of the range. Fill it half full of fat or shortening and let it slowly heat to 380° F., or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 45 seconds to 1 minute.
2. Sprinkle the cleaned, cooked shrimps with salt and... - 27.3759
Fried Shrimp Balls
Mix the shrimps with the fresh breadcrumbs, garlic, onion, ginger wine and pepper to taste.
With floured hands form the mixture into 24 balls.
To make the fritter batter, sift the flour, salt and sugar into a mixing bowl.
Stir in the water and oil to make a... - 40.3419
Fried Chinese Shrimp Balls
Prepare Orange-Soy Dipping Sauce; set aside.
Finely chop shrimp and water chestnuts.
In a medium bowl, lightly beat egg.
Stir in chopped shrimp and water chestnuts, green onion, cornstarch, gingerroot or ground ginger, salt, white pepper and sesame oil, if... - 42.7738
Chinese shrimp Toast
The Shrimp Toast is the secret behind my success as a hostess. This amazing Shrimp Toast is sure to put everybody in a great mood when served for a party. Here is a tested, experimented and perfected Shrimp Toast recipe that I have been using for years! - 46.9178
Japanese Curry Pizza With Fried Shrimp
1. In a cup, mix in the warm water with the yeast and sugar. Stir and let it stand for a few minutes to allow the yeast to bloom.
2. In a mixing bowl or on your cutting board, take the all-purpose and the bread flour.
3. Make a well and add the... - 109.556
Coconut-crusted Butterfly Shrimp
Mix the breading mix, cayenne pepper and cornstarch.
Peel, devein and butterfly the shrimp.
Dip first in egg white, then coconut, then the cornstarch mixture.
Squeeze gently to form breading around each shrimp.
Deep fry in hot coconut oil, about 350 degrees... - 37.7369
Crunchy French-fried Shrimp
1. Clean shrimp. Mix milk with egg, add shrimp and let stand for 3 minutes.
2. Mix equal parts of flour and corn meal with seasonings.
3. Coat shrimp well with mixture.
4. Cook in hot deep fat (375°F.) until brown.
5. Drain on absorbent paper - 30.9635
Low Carb Coconut Shrimp
Spice up your ordinary dinner fare with coconut shrimp! Crunchy, flavorful and aromatic, coconut shrimp prepares quickly and quite easily sans any exotic ingredients. Succulent, deep-fried shrimp enrobed in light tempura like coconut-flavored batter truly... - 113.847
Fried Shrimp Burger / Ebi Katsu Burger
1. In a blender, add in the shrimp and blend for a few minutes.
2. Add in the green onion, 2 tablespoon flour and egg. Blend well until smooth.
3. Season with salt and pepper and blend again.
4. Add in the remaining flour and mix well, followed with... - 0
Fried Scallops, Shrimp, And Sole
Eating just one is not possible for any one is my claim for this recipe of Fried Scallops, Shrimp, And Sole. It is an European specialty, eaten as a Main Dish. If you love this Fried Scallops, Shrimp, And Sole recipe, do share it with your friends. - 45.4283
Coconut Shrimp is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare this shrimp dish effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 32.4014
Fry the slices of bread in the oil or butter on both sides.
Drain and cut each slice of fried bread into 4 squares.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan over a low heat.
When the foam subsides, add the shrimps, curry powder, cayenne, salt, lemon juice and... - 37.746
Shrimp De Jonghe
1. Toss the shrimps in bread crumbs.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter.
3. Add garlic and sauté until lightly browned.
4. Add the shrimp tossed in crumbs and sauté until golden.
5. Serve the shrimp hot over fluffy rice... - 32.8796
1. Trim crusts from bread and let slices dry out slightly.
2. Chop shrimp very, very fine put in blender, if desired, to chop fine.
3. In a medium bowl toss chopped shrimp with onion, salt, sugar, cornstarch and monosodium glutamate and... - 44.6917
Sweet And Sour Shrimp
This an amazing Sweet And Sour Shrimp recipe. This wonderful dish is sure to win you some fans. Try the Sweet And Sour Shrimp as it is both a filling and delicious dish. - 41.1019
Shrimp Toast Appetizers
With a serrated knife, trim crusts from bread slices (stack 4 slices for easier trimming).
Lay the bread slices in a single layer on a cookie sheet; let stand 1 hour.
Turn bread slices over; let stand 1 hour more.
In a small mixer bowl combine shrimp and egg;... - 43.2477
Scampi On Spit
This Scampi on Pitt tastes fantastic ! These irresisitbly seasoned fried shrimp are my favorite! Try this Scampi on Pitt for your next meal and let me know if you like them ! - 31.1269
1. Heat oil to 350° in a 2 1/2-quart saucepan. Mix bread crumbs and coconut together.
2. Dredge each shrimp in flour, then egg, then the coconut-bread crumb mixture. Skewer each one as it is breaded so that the point of the skewer does not show.
3. Fry in... - 34.5898
1. In a skillet, heat oleo and saute onions, bell pepper, celery, garlic and parsley in it; stir in chopped shrimp to it and allow to cook for ten minutes
2. Add wet bread and eggs into it and cook for another five minutes, stirring all the while; add... - 39.7913
Shrimp Egg Rolls
Try the Shrimp Egg Rolls the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful and simple Shrimp Egg Rolls! - 45.7976
Shrimp Toasts With Chinese Rice Wine
Defrost and rinse the shrimps.
Pat dry thoroughly.
With a food processor or a cleaver, chop the shrimp to a fine, pulplike mass.
Peel the fresh water chestnuts and chop them fine.
Mix the minced shrimp, chopped water chestnuts, and ground pork fat with the... - 43.787
Preparation With a 2-inch cookie cutter, cut 2 circles from each bread slice: set aside.
Place water chestnuts in a food processor and process until coarsely chopped.
Add remaining shrimp paste ingredients, except green onion.
Process until mixture forms a... - 41.6994
Shrimp & Pork Rissoles
Prepare Shrimp & Pork Filling and Golden Egg Wrappers.
To form rissoles, place 1 wrapper on a flat surface.
On upper third section of each wrapper, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of filling; form filling in an elongated shape.
Fold sides of wrapper over ends of... - 43.4931
A complex shrimp mixture is spread on toast and fried on both sides. A piece of parsley is put in the center to add green garnish to the pink color of the shrimp. This is always a big hit when I cook a Chinese banquet and include this appetizer. - 43.1397
Cod Roe Patties With Shrimp Sauce
1) Take the cod roe can and open at both ends. Press roe onto a plate.
2) Cut roe in 1 inch pieces and dip each slice first in egg, then in bread crumbs.
3) Take a skillet and heat butter in it.
4) Fry coated slices until golden brown. Remove and place... - 38.2702
1. Drain the canned shrimp.
2. Chop the finely.
3. In a large wok or an electric fryer, heat 3 inches of oil.
4. In a bowl, combine the eggs, cornstarch, sugar and sherry if using.
5. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
6. Stir in... - 42.2869
Shrimp Wontons are the ones that disappear from my table as quick as they come. Shrimp Wontons serves really good as a party appetizer. Yummy! - 38.7141
1. Set the frying kettle on a warm part of the range. Fill it half full of fat or shortening and let it slowly heat to 385° F., or hot enough to fry a 1-inch cube of bread in 45 seconds.
2. Blend the cornstarch with the nut butter, then beat in 1 egg at a... - 30.2475
Shrimp Chafing Discs
Are you short on time to cook something delicious? Then what are ovens and microwaves for. Try out this wonderful recipe for Shrimp Chafing Discs (hors d'oeuvre) - my all time family favorite. This Shrimp Chafing Discs (hors d'oeuvre) is so easy, but is... - 50.3018
Thaw frozen shrimp.
Shell shrimp, leaving tails on.
Butterfly shrimp by splitting down the back almost but not all the way through; devein.
Cook celery, green pepper, and garlic in butter till tender; blend in 1 tablespoon flour.
Stir in milk and cook till... - 46.1724
This Shrimp Omelet makes an awesome breakfast ! Pour some savory sauces over this shrimp and egg pancake and just just enjoy as it is or with bread ! Tell me if u've liked it ! Your suggestions for this Shrimp Omelet are welcome ! - 45.5609
Spicy Shrimp Burger
A burger by itself is delicious enough, and for a shrimp burger the taste is just superb! To take this burger to the next level, a good dollop of horseradish is required. Watch as Ken creates this dish in his kitchen. - 118.906
Peel shrimp (leave shell on tail, if desired) and devein.
To butterfly shrimp, cut a slit almost completely through each back.
Mix sherry, curry powder, and shrimp.
Cover and chill 30 minutes or up until next day.
In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup flour, cornstarch, and... - 43.6573
Golden Shrimp Toast
With a 2-inch cookie cutter, cut 2 circles from each bread slice; set aside.
Place the water chestnuts in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped.
Add the remaining shrimp paste ingredients except the green onion.
Process unti the mixture forms a... - 47.807
Shrimp Club Sandwiches
Fry bacon until crisp; drain.
Spread mayonnaise over 1 side of each slice toast.
Place lettuce leaf, 3 slices tomato and 3 slices bacon on each of 4 slices toast.
Top with another slice toast.
Arrange shrimp on toast; top with avocado slices.
Top with third... - 33.8861
Shrimp Chow Mein With Mushrooms
Heat the oil in a deep-frying pan until it reaches 185° C/360 °F on a deep fat thermometer, or until a cube of stale bread dropped into the oil turns golden in 50 seconds.
Lower the noodles into the oil and fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until they are golden... - 44.39
Shrimp & Onion Fritters
In a medium-size bowl, combine shrimp, onion, carrot and bell pepper.
In another medium-size bowl, slightly beat egg; stir in water, flour, baking powder and salt just until blended, then stir in shrimp mixture.
In a wok or shallow heavy saucepan, heat oil to... - 34.5898
Mini Shrimp Spring Rolls
Bring a small skillet half filled with water to a simmer.
Add a little salt, if desired, and stir in the shrimp.
Cook them over medium heat just until they have turned pink.
Drain and blot dry.
In a good processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, place the... - 44.9869