- » Breaded Fried Prawns
Breaded Fried Prawns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Breaded Fried Prawns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Breaded Fried Prawns recipes.
Prawn rissois is a fried prawn recipe. Prepared with seasonings and spiced with nutmeg, the prawns are coated in egg mix and breaded with crumbs. Deep fried and served with a dip or sauce of choice, it makes a great side or appetizer for parties. - 46.3136
Fried Seasoned Prawns
1. Shell prawns.
2. Season flour with pepper and salt, dust prawns with flour, dip in egg, coat with fine bread crumbs.
3. Fry in boiling fat. Remove and serve garnished with chopped parsley. - 23.0839
Prawns And Scallops In Garlic
Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the prawns and scallops and cook quickly for 2 minutes, or until the scallops are tender; take care not to overcook or they will become tough.
Stir in the parsley and lemon... - 23.983
Prawn Toasts is a mouth watering snack recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Prawn Toasts will get you a lot of compliments! - 39.6993
Dublin Bay Prawns Or Langostino
1.Thaw prawns and wipe them with muslin cloth.
2.Dredge with flour.
3.Coat the prawns with fritter batter by dipping.
4.Heat the fat and fry the prawns in it.
5.Fry until brown.
6.Drain the prawns on a paper sheet.
7.Serve... - 38.4502
Fried Prawns In Batter
Shell the prawns but leave their tails on so that they will be easier to hold.
Beat the egg in a bowl, add the salt and fold in the flour.
Stir in the water and beat for 1 minute until light.
Heat the oil in a wok or deep pan until a cube of day-old bread... - 34.595
Fried Prawns With Tomato Sauce
Mix the prawns, 1 teaspoon salt, wine and egg white together.
Keep aside for some time.
In another bowl mix flour with water (coating consistency) and add remaining salt, garlic and baking powder.
Add the prawns to this mixutre and mix well.
Heat 1 cup oil,... - 40.8876
1. To prepare the prawns shell them but leave the tails on.
2. Split each prawn in half, leaving the tails still firmly attached.
3. In a bowl mix salt, pepper, light soy sauce and Chinese rice wine and keep aside.
4. Dip the prawns in... - 42.7012
These Fried Prawns are so very tempting. Bite into these crispy prawn chunks before you start off your meals. Try these Fried prawns and let me know if you like them ! - 35.8641
Deep-fried Prawn Bails
Mix the prawns with the pork fat in a bowl.
Add the egg white, cornflour, brandy or rum, ginger and salt and pepper to taste.
Stir well and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
Divide the mixture into 24 equal portions and form into small balls.
Heat the oil to... - 36.4767
Fried Prawns has a wonderful taste. Fried Prawns gets its taste from seafood mixed with eggs and flour. Fried Prawns is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 35.8131
How about a crunchy delight as a snack? Nothing as crunchier as the prawn tempura. Though it’s a Japanese recipe the Filipinos love to inculcate other cuisines to their palate as well. See this video to make this delightful prawns tempura! - 70.2454
Serve these spicy indian prawns hot with phulkas or brown bread. You can eat it with some cold salad on the side. - 0
Prawns In Coconut Curry
Seafood lovers are going to love this Prawns in coconut curry. This recipe is made by roasting coconut and adding spices from the Indian kitchen. You can serve this with rice or chapattis. - 106.096
Wash the prawns.
Holding them firmly by the tails, remove the shell, leaving the tail shell intact.
Cut the prawns in half lengthways almost to the tail and remove the black intestinal vein.
Flatten the prawns.
Sprinkle them with the sherry, dip in the egg... - 35.0591
Sesame Prawn Toasts
Mix together the pork fat, prawns, egg white, salt and pepper and cornflour.
Spread this mixture on to the bread slices.
Place the sesame seeds on a flat plate, then press on the bread slices, prawn side down, until they are thickly coated with the... - 31.2465
Clean the prawns.
Make a fine paste by grinding ginger, garlic and aniseeds.
Heat oil in a pressure cooker and put cinnamon stick and cloves into it.
Pry for a few seconds.
Next, add ginger garlic aniseed paste, mint leaves, coriander leaves, onion ana... - 41.9592
Hot Jumbo Prawns
Mix together the ginger, spring onions and prawns.
Place the flour, salt, chilli powder to taste and paprika in a bowl.
Add the sherry and egg and beat to a smooth batter.
Fold in the coriander and the prawn mixture.
Heat the oil to 160C or until a cube of... - 39.409
Prawn And Pork Toast
1. Place prawns, pork, onion, salt, black pepper and sesame oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
2. Spread each bread slice with pork mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cut each slice into 4 triangles.
3. Heat... - 35.3101
Sesame Prawn Toasts
Dry the prawns on kitchen paper.
Cut off the green part from the spring onions and discard.
Place prawns, spring onions and salt in a food processor and blend until thoroughly chopped.
Alternatively, you can do this by using a wooden board and a Chinese... - 38.1837
Sesame Prawn Toasts
1. To prepare the prawns, mince them and lard until they form a smooth paste.
2. In a bowl mix with the salt, pepper, egg white, spring onions, ginger, wine and cornflour paste.
3. On a large plate or tray spread the sesame seeds... - 44.1783
1. To make topping, place sweet corn cob and red and yellow capsicums(peppers) on a preheated hot barbecue or char-grill and cook until lightly charred. Cut corn from cob and set aside. Cut capsicums (peppers) into strips and set aside.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons of... - 35.9265
Easy Prawn Toast
Yet another delicious recipe for seafood and this time the chef is making delicious prawn toasts. She blends prawns with whole chili, garlic and spring onions and applies the paste over bread. And these deep fried prawn toasts looks absolutely mouth watering.... - 127.318
Sesame Prawn Toast
1 Using a sharp knife, chop the prawns coarsely.
2 Mince them finely into a paste.
3 In a bowl, put the paste and mix in the remaining ingredients.
4 If the bread is fresh, place it in a warm oven to dry out.
5 Remove the... - 45.4502
Prawn Paste Fritter
Prawn Paste Fritter is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Prawn Paste Fritter is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 39.261
Prawn On Toast
A yummy snack fit for all occasions. This prawn on toast recipe is deep fried toast topped with prawn and sesame seed. A delicious appetizer you really would not where and how they disappeared. A sure hit prawn on toast is a wonderful choice for your party... - 40.6199
Crouton Studded Crispy Prawn Balls
1. Remove crusts from the bread. Cut each slice into small crouton-sized cubes. Spread out on a large baking tray and dry in a hot oven until slightly browned.
2. Chop the fish and prawns very finely. Mix together with the salt, pepper, egg white, finely... - 35.4456
1. To make dough, place flour and butter in a food processor and process until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. With machine running, add enough of the warm water to form a smooth dough. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface for 3 minutes, then divide... - 35.8504
Prawns And Bean Sprout Fritters
Place all the ingredients, except the oil and lemon slices, in a bowl.
Form the mixture into small balls about the size of walnuts, or flatten them like fish-cakes.
Heat the oil to 180C/350 F or until a cube of day-old bread browns in 30... - 35.547
Coconut Prawns And Scallops
1. Dip prawns in egg whites, then roll in coconut to coat. Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds and cook prawns, a few at a time, for 2-3 minutes or until golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent kitchen... - 34.7837
Curries from Kerala cuisine typically contain shredded coconut paste or coconut milk. This delicious prawn curry is cooked in a very easy and simple way in spices without the use of coconut milk! - 0
Prawn And Potato Soup
1)Shell, Clean and devein prawns, reserving the heals and shells for stock
2) Cut flesh it into 3-4 pieces and keep aside.
3)In a large saucepan or... - 45.3056
Fry onion, ginger and garlic in little oil till soft.
Boil prawns in little water till tender and dry.
Grind to a paste with the rest of the ingredients with the exception of bread crumbs and eggs.
Form into heart shaped cutlets, roll in crumbs, dip in egg,... - 35.2607
Prawns Di Sciullo
Shell and devein prawns. Rinse in cold water, drain and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle prawns with salt and pepper and give a light dusting of flour. Dip in beaten egg. Melt the butter and oil in a large frying pan and saute prawns over medium heat,... - 26.4992
Ginger prawns/shrimp is a spicy Indo-Chinese dish. It is one of my favorite Shrimp dishes and tastes awesome when served with Steamed Rice or any Indian Flat Bread. - 43.1777
Iced Prawn Curry
1) Prepare the prawns and keep them aside.
2) Use a frying pan, to melt butter and sauté the onion gently until soft.
3) Sprinkle with flour and curry powder, stir well.
4) Stir in tomatoes plus liquid from tin, salt, sugar and... - 46.6607
Chinese shrimp Toast
The Shrimp Toast is the secret behind my success as a hostess. This amazing Shrimp Toast is sure to put everybody in a great mood when served for a party. Here is a tested, experimented and perfected Shrimp Toast recipe that I have been using for years! - 44.8112
Moroccan Inspired Prawn And Spinach Tangiers
Moroccan Inspired Prawn & Spinach Tangiers is a very popular recipe. Obviously, its the taste that attracts everyone to die for the dish. Moroccan Inspired Prawn & Spinach Tangiers is simple to make. So enjoy prawns the Moroccan way. Here's the secret recipe. - 137.976