- » Breaded Fried Fish
Breaded Fried Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded fried fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded fried fish recipes.
Pan Fried Breaded Walleye
Is your favorite hobby fishing? If you happen to catch a good walleye, this is a recipe that you could use to do your fish! The kids here demonstrate how to get your fish going! - 99.2197
Breaded Fried Tilapia & Curried Okra
Frequenting Indian restaurants seeking flavors of homeland assuming it can't be prepared at home; you are wrong! Bale Dave presents exotic Indian fried and curry dishes, for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Cook up the mouth watering dishes and enjoy... - 50.7259
Fried Fishwith Tarter Sauce
(1) Clean and wash the fish thoroughly.
(2) Slice into 8 even sized fillets.
(3) Combine mayonnaise, gerkins and tarter sauce cream into a smooth sauce. Use to serve with fish.
(4) Season fish fillets with lime juice, mustard salt and... - 42.6809
Breaded Fried Swordfish
1) Season the steaks with salt and pepper, lightly dust each piece with the flour, dip in the beaten egg and coat with the breadcrumbs.
2) In a suitable skillet, deep fry the steaks until golden, drain excess oil.
3) On... - 36.1507
Breaded Fish With Lemon Butter
1. Place the bread crumbs and flour in separate shallow bowls or pie plates. Break the eggs into another shallow bowl and beat with a fork. One at a time, dip the fillets in the flour, coating both sides. Gently shake off the excess and dip into the egg. Let... - 35.3341
Pan Fried Breaded Perch
Beat olive oil into eggs.
Dredge fish in flour, dip in eggs and coat with breadcrumbs.
Heat vegetable oil in large frying pan.
When hot, add fish and cook 4 to 6 minutes over medium-high heat.
Turn filets over twice and season once. - 31.8076
Pan Fried Fish
Thaw frozen fish.
Cut fillets or steaks into 6 portions.
Dip into mixture of egg and water, then roll in crumbs.
Heat shortening in skillet. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Brown on one side, 4 or 5 minutes.
Turn; brown till fish flakes easily with a fork, 4 or 5... - 31.3717
Oven Fried Lemon Fish
In shallow bowl, combine egg, lemon juice, salt and pepper; mix well.
Dip fish in egg mixture, then in crumbs.
Place in ungreased baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes until fish flakes easily. - 28.7704