- » Breaded Fried Cheese
Breaded Fried Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded fried cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded fried cheese recipes.
Fried Ham And Cheese Sandwich
Fried Ham And Cheese Sandwich serves ideal for a packed lunch and is one of my most favorite sandwich recipes. This Fried Ham And Cheese Sandwich is so delicious that I eat till my stomach is about to burst. Go for it! - 28.9464
– Slice cheese into 8 wedges
– Dip each wedge into beaten eggs and coat with breadcrumbs. Repeat operation.
– Fry in hot oil for 2 minutes. Drain on paper towel. Sprinkle fried Camembert with paprika and parsley. Arrange on a platter and set... - 30.5317
Cut mozzarella into 1/4 inch slices.
Preheat Sunbeam Multi-Cooker Frypan to 400 F.
Dip each slice of cheese into flour, then into beaten egg, then into bread crumbs.
Melt butter in Frypan.
Saute mozzarella slices about 2 minutes on each side (turn with a... - 27.8537
Fried Cheese is easy to make appetizer. I made this Fried Cheese recipe on a reunion party last weekend and believe me every one demanded more and more. The combination of eggs with cheese gives the Fried Cheese a mouth watering taste. - 35.8769
1. Cut cheese into 3 x 1/2-inch sticks. Spread flour on a plate or sheet of wax paper. In a wide shallow bowl, beat eggs and water until well blended. On another plate, spread bread crumbs. Dredge cheese in flour, dip in egg, and roll lightly in bread crumbs,... - 25.4024
Cornish Crackler Rarebit
Put the cheddar and beer in a pan and heat gently until the cheese melts and starts to bubble. Add the flour and cook for a minute then remove from the heat. Add the breadcrumbs, mustard, egg yolks and season. Mix well and allow to cool. Grill the bread on... - 30.7092
This cheese toast is a savory baked cheese preparation made with eggs. Seasoned and baked in the oven, this cheese toast is filling, nutritous and fills you up instantly. - 42.4822
Fried Egg & Cheese Sandwich
1. Peel and slice egg.
2. In a bowl, combine cheese, mustard, paprika, and black pepper. Mix.
3. On a bread slice, lay out egg. Top it with cheese mixture.
4. Place the other slice on it to create a sandwich.
5. Apply a thin coat of butter on it.
6.... - 97.7761
Cheese Filled Roll Ups
Place the milk and butter in a saucepan and heat until butter melts.
Cool to lukewarm.
Blend milk mixture and pancake mix into the egg in a bowl.
Grease a small skillet lightly and heat.
Pour in 2 tablespoons batter.
Remove the skillet from heat and tip from... - 35.5269
Crostini Alla Mozzarella Breaded Fried Mozzarella Cheese
1) Heat the shortening over a medium heat until the inserted deep fat thermometer reaches 375° F.
2) Dredge the cheese in flour, dip in the beaten eggs, then in the crumbs, repeat with the eggs and crumbs again. Press the crumbs... - 35.5295
Malai Paratha With Cream Cheese
1. Sift flour and salt in a bowl, add top milk. Mix well and knead to a smooth dough. Divide into 4 portions. Shape them into round balls.
2. Roll out each ball into thick round 5" diameter.
3. Heat a griddle and shallow fry each paratha until both sides are... - 24.5555
Mix the cornflour, cheese, mustard powder, chilli powder, soda bi-carb and milk. Mix well and add salt.
Keep this mixture for about 30 minutes. It should be like a thick paste.
Apply this paste over the bread slices.
Deep fry in oil. The toast should puff... - 35.9497
Bread And Cheese Roll With Potato Finger Chips
1. Mix cheese, garam masala and cream together.
2. Dip each slice of bread into the milk one at a time. Squeeze out milk, placing the slices between your palms.
3. Place 1 tablespoon of filling in the centre of the bread slice. Gently make an oblong roll.... - 38.6932
Orange Cheese Filled Pancakes
Blend the cream cheese, sour cream, undiluted orange juice concentrate and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl, then fold in green and red peppers.
Sift the flour, baking powder, remaining salt and sugar together.
Beat eggs well in a bowl.
Combine the sour milk and... - 42.4339
Fried Cheese Appetizers
Bread cheese sticks by dipping in beaten egg and then in a mixture of half flour, half bread crumbs.
Deep-fry at 350° until golden brown.
Serve with a toothpick.
This may also be done with Montrachet, a mild goat cheese.
Pan-fry the sticks in deep olive or... - 30.5444
Cheese Croquettes has an extraordinary taste. The cheese and eggs gives the Cheese Croquettes a mind Blowing taste. Cheese Croquettes is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 32.3172
Fried Navajo Taco
Tired of mainstream tacos? Then watch this video and learn to make a classic taco with a twist. Watch now to know more and get ready to amaze everyone with your impressive culinary skills! - 98.8838
Cheese Turnovers With Green Salsa
1. Prepare Green Salsa.
2. Cut cheese into 1x1/4 x1/4 inch (2.5x0.6x0.6-cm) pieces.
3. Mix masa harina, flour and baking powder in medium bowl. Add 3/4 cup (180 mL) warm water; stir until thoroughly blended. Stir in as much of the remaining water as needed, 1... - 40.2737
Rice Croquettes With Cheese
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until softened. Add rice and stir to coat with butter. Cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add 4 cups stock and cook, stirring, until broth is almost absorbed, 4 to 5... - 33.724
Cheese And Vegetable Cutlets
Cheese And Vegetable Cutlets has a different taste. The cheese and bread crumbs give the Cheese And Vegetable Cutlets a wonderful taste. Cheese And Vegetable Cutlets is inspired by restaurants worldwide. - 40.843
Triple Cheese Patties
Triple Cheese Patties is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this patty is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the beef, cheese and herbs is simply heavenly! - 43.5827
Fried Mozzarella is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Fried Mozzarella is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 26.26
French Toasted Cheese Sandwiches
For each sandwich, put 2 slices of bread together with 2 slices of cheese.
Beat eggs and add milk and salt.
Dip sandwiches into egg mixture and fry slowly on both sides until bread is delicately browned and cheese is melted. - 32.7615
Dutch Cheese Croquettes
Mix milk, carrot, onion, salt, thyme, parsley, peppercorns, and bay leaf in top of double boiler; heat 20 minutes over boiling water.
Strain the mixture, reserving milk for sauce.
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve over hot water; set aside.
Blend... - 44.39
Heat a nonstick skillet very hot.
Add cheese slices and fry over medium high heat, turning once, until cheese is crusty on the outside and melted on the inside. - 16.9954
Fried Cheese Crunchies
Mix the grated cheese, flour and seasonings.
Beat the egg, add the milk and beat into the cheese mixture.
Cut the bread into neat shapes and spread with a thick layer of the cheese mixture.
Fry in hot deep fat to a rich golden brown, putting the cheese side... - 34.2294
Prosciutto & Wisconsin Fontina Cheese Fritters
Fondue: Char tomatoes until blistered and dark, 5 to 8 minutes.
Remove seeds, dice and skin.
Cook garlic and onion in olive oil until tender.
Add paprika and heat for 1 minute.
Add tomatoes; season with salt and pepper.
Fritters: In large bowl,... - 43.9979
Cheddar Scotch Eggs
Cheddar Scotch Eggs has a exceptional taste. The sausage meat and eggs gives the Cheddar Scotch Eggs an astounding taste. Cheddar Scotch Eggs is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 44.4081
Fried Cheese Sandwiches
Spread the slices of bread with butter and use the cheese to make two sandwiches.
Trim off all the crusts.
Dip each sandwich in the milk, then in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
Beat together the egg and oil then dip the sandwiches into this... - 37.7299
In plastic bag or shallow bowl combine bread crumbs, cheese, flour and salt.
Dip zucchini in egg, then coat with crumb mixture.
Fry in hot oil in fry pan until golden brown and crispy, turning occasionally.
Drain on paper towels.
Serve immediately - 25.0324
French Fried Gruyere Sandwich
In small bowl, combine deviled ham, mayonnaise, and parsley flakes.
Spread equal amounts of ham mixture on 1 side of 4 slices of bread.
Place 2 slices of Gruyere cheese on top of each spread slice of bread.
Cover with plain bread slice.
Beat milk, egg, and... - 38.0574
Fried Cheese With Tomato Sauce
For sauce, in small saucepan melt butter or margarine; stir in tomato sauce, chopped mushrooms, oregano, and basil.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Boil gently, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cover and keep warm while frying cheese.
In small... - 43.6483
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in the flour, using a wire whisk, until blended. Meanwhile, bring the milk to a boil and add all at once to the butter-flour mixture, stirring vigorously with the whisk. Add the cheeses, salt and pepper and cook,... - 32.0383
Fried Open Sandwich With Cheese
1. Butter the bread slices.
2. Mix together in a bowl cheese, remaining butter, coriander, onion, garlic, mustard, pepper, cream or top milk and beaten egg. Beat well and make a smooth spread.
3. Spread the mixture thick on each slice of bread.
4. Heat enough... - 31.7885
Fried Cheese And Chutney Sandwiches
Cut slices of cheese with warm knife.
Remove crusts from bread.
Apply chutney on all the slices.
Arrange thinly sliced cheese on four of them.
Sandwich together with remaining slices.
Cut the sandwiches into squares or triangles.
Fry the sandwiches in a... - 35.148
Fried Cheese Sandwiches
Cover the sliced bread with the thinly sliced cheese, and spread over a little chutney.
Put two cheese-covered slices together and press firmly.
Cut into neat shapes and fry to a crisp golden brown on both sides in butter.
Serve hot, garnished with tomato... - 32.0604
Wisconsin Fried Cheese
Beat egg whites and water until frothy.
Dip cheese slices into beaten egg whites, then into dry bread crumbs.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Heat about 1/2 inch deep margarine in heavy skillet over moderate heat.
Quickly fry cheese until golden brown on both sides... - 26.312
Coat cheese cubes with flour.
Dip in beaten egg, then in crumbs.
Pour oil into fondue cooker to no more than 1/2 capacity or to depth of 2 inches.
Heat on range to 375°.
Add 1 teaspoon salt.
Transfer cooker to fondue burner.
Spear cheese with fondue... - 33.2382
Fried Cheese Squares
1) Into the white sauce, stir the Parmesan, Gruyere, cayenne pepper, egg yolks, nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
2) On low heat, put the sauce and cook, constantly stirring, till it thickens. Ensure that the sauce does not boil.
3)... - 43.2378
Crispy Fried Hominy Cheese Squares
1. Bring the water and salt to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Slowly add the grits while stirring constantly. Return to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the mixture is very thick.
2. Stir in the garlic, cheese, black... - 33.3955
Fried Mac & Cheese Balls Or Baked & Eggless?
1. Lightly dip a bread slice into water, press it flat, place on a plate and cut into half. Place about a tablespoon of mac and cheese and seal by bringing in the edges towards the center, dredge and roll into the bread crumbs. Repeat to make several... - 0
Fried Cheese Cubes
1) Grease a baking sheet
2) Into a bowl, mix the crumbs, wheat germ and the pepper
3) Coat the cheese eggs into the egg and then into the crumb mixture
4) Place the coated cubes onto the baking sheet
5) Place into the freezer for about... - 43.1837
French Fried Cheese
For soft cheeses shape crust around soft center as much as possible.
Dip in egg, then crumbs; repeat for second layer.
Pour oil into fondue cooker to no more than 1/4 capacity.
Heat on range to 375Â°.
Add 1 tea spoon salt.
Transfer cooker to fondue... - 30.4533
Fried Polenta With Gorgonzola Cheese
Prepare Basic Polenta and let cool completely.
In a small bowl, mix Gorgonzola cheese, butter and cream until blended.
Cut cooled polenta into slices 2 inches wide and 6 inches long.
Pour oil about 1 inch deep in a large skillet.
Heat oil until a... - 36.5122
Oven Fried Cheese Mackerel
1) Cut fillets into thin slices and pat dry.
2) Preheat oven to 500 degree.
3) In a bowl, combine egg, milk, salt, and pepper.
4) Mix parsley, breadcrumbs, and cheese and then dip the fish slices in the mixture.
5) Roll the fish slices... - 44.4848
Green Salad With Fried Goat Cheese
1. Wash lettuce and dry in salad spinner or pat dry with paper towels.
2. Chop the bite-size pieces and wrap in kitchen towel. Put in the refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Take a small bowl and beat egg and water together.
4. In a... - 44.5666
Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce
The taste of this very Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe. This Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce is so tasty that I cannot resist serving... - 53.9366
French Cheese Rolls
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until soft.
Add milk; continue beating until smooth.
Cut crust from bread.
Roll over each slice once with rolling pin to flatten slightly.
Spread each bread slice with cream-cheese mixture and 1... - 41.4001
Blt Fried Egg And Cheese Sandwich
1. In a small skillet, cook the bacon slices over moderate heat, turning them halfway through, until they are crisp, about 8 minutes. Transfer the cooked bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
2. Set the Monterey Jack cheese slices on 1 piece of hot... - 25.3449
Fried Stuffed Peppers With Cheese
1) Over charcoal, broil the peppers, turning them constantly. Broil until the skin is puffed up and scorched all over evenly and till the flesh turns tender. You may also broil the peppers under a broiler.
2) In a small saucepan, transfer the broiled... - 42.2415
Medaillons Of Mozzarella
Cut medallions (size of a 50 cent piece, 1/2 inch thick) of cheese.
Roll each piece of cheese in flour, then egg, then bread crumbs.
Deep fry in olive oil (1/4 inch of oil in a heavy skillet) until golden brown on both sides.
A superb appetizer. - 24.9956
Creamy Cheese Filling
Dip the rolled nalesniki into egg, then into bread crumbs, and fry in hot butter. - 25.7936
Cheese And Rice Balls
Mix rice and grated cheese.
Add egg, butter, and seasonings.
Cover each cube of cheese with rice mixture.
Form into balls.
Be sure that there are no open places in the balls, so that cheese won't seep out and separate from rice.
Dip into bread... - 45.234
Scrambled Eggs With Cheese And Wine
Take a saucepan, put wine and garlic in it and heat for 15 minutes until the garlic is tender and wine gets reduced to half.
Once done, strain the liquid and allow it to settle at room temperature.
Whisk the eggs along with cheese, butter, reduced... - 40.1141
Fried Cheddar Cubes
Dredge the Cheddar cubes in batches in the cornstarch, shaking off the excess, coat them thoroughly in the egg, and dredge them in the bread crumbs, patting and pressing the crumbs to help them adhere.
Let the coated cubes stand on a sheet of wax paper fo - 22.4362
Fried Brie Or Camembert
1) Place the cheese on flour to coat both the sides and edges.
2) Dip the cheese in beaten egg and coat all over.
3) Next place the cheese in bread crumbs and nicely coat both the sides.
4) In a small skillet, heat butter.
5) Reduce heat to low and add... - 40.3435
Dip each piece of Camembert first in the flour, then in the whisked eggs, and finally in the bread crumbs, carefully knocking off any excess breading.
Refrigerate a few minutes.
Wash and shake the lettuce leaves dry, and arrange on individual plates.
Beat the... - 41.2067
Oven Fried Chicken Parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Butter a 13"x9"x2" baking dish. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Place the melted butter in another shallow bowl. Dip the chicken into the butter, then roll the pieces in... - 28.4172
Rice And Cheese Croquettes
Rice And Cheese Croquettes is a delicious main course meal recipe version that you will always love to include in your party. The Rice And Cheese Croquettes will surely always tempt you to prepare it again and again! - 36.7042
Classic Mozzarella In Carrozza
Mozzarella In Carrozza is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Mozzarella In Carrozza recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 33.206
1. Take the bread and remove the crusts.
2. Spread the bread with butter and make sandwiches after adding grated cheese to it.
3. Add some mustard along with chopped pickle by spreading it on one side of the bread if required.
4. Cut the sandwiches... - 40.5769
Chilies Stuffed With Cheese
1) With a sharp knife, cut the cheese in 8 rectangles. Each piece should be 1/2 inch thick and 1 inch long.
2) Around each piece, wrap a strip of chili.
3) In the flour, roll the stuffed chilies.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until... - 45.1207
Cheese Macaroni Patties
Melt butter in double boiler.
Stir in flour, salt, and paprika.
Add milk gradually, and cook until thick, stirring.
Remove, and add next 5 ingredients.
Mix well; pour into a pan, 8"x8"x2", and chill until firm.
Cut into 2" squares; then dip each square in... - 36.2473
Cheese And Anchovy Crostini
Place a thin slice of mozzarella cheese on each bread slice and top with anchovy fillet.
Add a little oregano.
Sandwich with another finger of bread.
Heat butter in pan and fry sandwiches on both sides until golden brown.
Serve warm. - 30.0281
Deep Fried Mozzarella Sandwich
Stringy mozzarella cheese sandwiches are the ideal things to have when your in the mood to snack. These irresistible sandwiches will simply melt away! Watch this video to make these delectable's. - 116.445
1. Cut bread slices into triangles or rectangles.
2. Mix all ingre-. dients (except bread) together.
3. Spread on bread slices.
4. Deep fry in a deep karai and serve piping hot. - 36.0031
Fried Polenta With Gorgonzola
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 3 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Add the salt. Gradually stir in the polenta and cook, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes. Pour the polenta onto a lightly greased baking sheet and shape it into a square about 1 inch... - 32.1073
Fried Egg Sandwich
Freid Egg Sanwich is delicious breakfast made from granins egg cheese. Speicially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 45.9387
French Fried Camembert
1. Cut each Camembert round into 3 wedges. Dip each wedge in egg then roll in breadcrumbs to coat.
2. Heat 2.5 cm / 1 in oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds. Add cheese wedges and cook for 3-4 minutes... - 29.5603
French Toast is delicious dish made from grains eggs cheese. Specially great for breakfast kids holiday. - 27.4463
Cheese Rice Croquettes
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Saute the onion in it until tender.
Add flour and blend.
Add milk gradually, while stirring, and cook until thickened.
Add cheese, salt, pepper, paprika, Worcestershire, mustard, and horseradish and cook until the cheese is... - 38.4407
Cheese Scotch Ego
1. Mix together cheese, flour, sauce and .seasoning with beaten egg mix well.
2. Add enough milk to bind the ingredients together.
3. Sprinkle extra flour over the eggs lightly. With wet hands coat eggs with cheese mixture.
4. Roll in bread crumbs.
5. Heat... - 39.9119
Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
A Cheesy crunchy recipe that'll have your friends eating out of your hands when it comes to entertaining - 29.1057
Mozzarella In Carrozza
1. With a cutter or the rim of a small glass, cut the bread into 3 inch rounds.
2. Slice the mozzarella cheese 1/4 inch thick and a little smaller than the circles of bread.
3. Pour a pint of milk in a bowl and spread the breadcrumbs on a waxed... - 41.9744
Cheese N Mushroom Balls
1. In a mixing bowl, combine cheese, 2 cups crumbs, and remaining ingredients.
2. Mix thoroughly.
3. Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes.
4. Shape the mixture into walnut size balls, about one heaped teaspoon each.
5. Coat the balls with remaining... - 42.1189
1. Mash the potatoes very well.
2. Crumble the cheese well.
3. Soak the bread slices in water for 2 minutes and then squeeze out the water.
4. Mix the potatoes, cheese, coriander, chillies, cabbage, onions and bread slices very well and add salt.
5. Shape... - 44.4362
Little Rice And Cheese Puffs
This Little Rice and Cheese Puffs is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Little Rice and Cheese Puffs right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So... - 47.7598
Cheese And Rice Pudding
Put 300 ml (1/2 pint) water in the pressure cooker with the trivet.
Chop one onion and slice the others.
Put the rice and the chopped onion in an 18-cm(7-in) souffle dish and sprinkle with salt.
Pour on the milk and stand the dish on the trivet.
Cover lightly... - 49.249
Cottage Cheese Patties
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot salad oil, heat tomato wedges; remove wedges to platter; keep warm.
2. Into bowl, tear bread in small pieces. Stir in cottage cheese, carrot, green pepper, onion, salt, and oregano; shape into two... - 35.2784
1. Melt butter in a pan, stir in flour, mix well, gradually add milk, mustard and salt, stir well and cook until it thickens. Remove.
2. Cut cheese into 1/2" cubes, dip into cool sauce, lightly coat with bread crumbs.
3. Heat oil and fry a few pieces at a... - 32.1005
1. In a double boiler, make a Thick White Sauce of the flour, butter or margarine, milk, salt and paprika . Add the cheese, chives and celery leaves and heat until the cheese melts.
2. Grease a shallow pan or platter, pour the mixture into either one and let... - 35.3446
Rice And Cheese Croquettes
1) In a mixing bowl, put the rice and add the cheese and butter. Stir well. Add a few twists of freshly ground black pepper and 1 egg which has been lightly beaten. Stir again.
2) Into 3-inch long croquettes, shape the rice mixture and roll the... - 41.1059
Cheese And Chive Croquettes
1. Place mozzarella cheese, 1 cup / 125 g / 4 oz flour, chives, cayenne pepper and eggs in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into balls, place on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Combine cornflour and remaining... - 27.896
Rice Cheese Croquettes
1. Melt the butter, blend in the flour, place over low heat and add milk slowly. Stir until thickened.
2. Blend in the cheese.
3. Beat the egg yolk until creamy, then stir into the thick sauce.
4. Add the rice, salt and pepper. Spread out on a platter and... - 37.8639
Vegan Daiya Cheese Stix
Vegan Daiya Cheese Stix is only like the snack of Gods. That might sound a bit exaggerated, but this is one hell of a dish. This would be a good snack to make on Valentine's Day. Watch and learn from the video. And don't forget to enjoy. - 116.773
Cottage Cheese Balls
1. Mix mashed cottage cheese with onion, salt, pepper, garam masala and coriander.
2. Shape into small balls. Dip in beaten egg and roll lightly in crumbs.
3. Heat oil, fry them a few at a time until golden brown.
4. Serve hot with tomato sauce. - 28.7621
Mock Pizza Pie
Mock Pizza Pie has a juicy taste. The cheese and tomatoes gives the Mock Pizza Pie an improbable taste. Mock Pizza Pie is inspired by restaurants universally. - 34.6212
Swiss Cheese Soup Locarno Style
1. Use a soup tureen. Place alternate layers of cheese and bread in a soup tureen. End with the layer of bread.
2. Heat butter in a pan, fry onion and garlic until golden, then pour over the bread in tureen.
3. Heat stock and gently pour over the bread... - 36.6521
Cut each slice of bread into two pieces diagonally.
Sift together flour, salt, pepper and baking powder.
Add rest of the ingredients except ghee to the flour mixture and make a soft paste.
Apply paste on one side of each piece of bread.
Melt 2 teaspoons ghee... - 39.0313
This an amazing Cheese Cubes recipe. This delicious steak is perfect for one of your formal dinner parties at home. Try this Cheese Cubes recipe. - 33.5489
Cheese Puff Balls
1. Set a frying kettle on a warm part of the range. Fill it half full of fat or shortening. Let it slowly heat to 385° F., or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 1 minute.
2. Mix the cheese, flour, onion, salt and cayenne. Fold in the egg white.... - 31.8005
Cheese And Anchovy Sandwiches
Place a slice of cheese on four of the pieces of bread.
Lay two anchovy fillets over each piece of cheese and sprinkle with pepper to taste.
Cover with the remaining pieces of bread to form sandwiches.
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
Add the sandwiches and fry... - 31.8277
Combine flour salt, pepper, chillies and garlic in a bowl.
Add enough water to make a thick paste.
Add soda bi carb.
Sprinkle bread crumbs on a tray.
Coat pieces of cheese with the prepared batter and place them on the bread crumbs.
Sprinkle more crumbs on... - 37.5703
Hot Pastrami And Cheese Sandwiches
1. Melt butter in a frying pan and cook onions for 4-5 minutes or until soft.
2. Spread unbuttered side of four slices of bread with mustard, top with pastrami, onions and cheese. Place remaining bread slices on top with buttered sides out.
3. Cook sandwiches... - 28.6576
Spicy Cheese N Rice Balls
Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the bread crumbs.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Roll the balls in the bread crumbs and fry, a few at a time, in deep oil heated to 375 degrees on a deep-fat thermometer, for about 3 minutes, or until... - 36.9054
These spongy rich Cheese Cubes make a delicious snack. Just spice them up with a bit of salt and pepper,dip them in a savory sauce and simply enjoy them melting in your mouth! Let me know how you liked these Cheese Cubes. I'm waiting! - 37.2594
Mix beef, grated cheese, seasoning and onion together; form into patties or oblong steaks.
Make a paste of bread crumbs and eggs; dip patties in mixture.
Fry in deep hot fat; serve with tomato.
To fry on top of stove, combine all ingredients and form patties. - 28.9961
Cheddar Cheese Puffs
Mix the cheese, pepper and salt, and stir in the beaten egg yolk.
Fold in the stiffly beaten egg white and shape lightly in the hands into small balls.
Fry a few at a time in hot, deep fat (350°F or until a cube of bread turns brown in 1 minute) to a golden... - 25.7583
Hot Cheese Balls
1. Take a medium bowl, add both cheeses along with pepper and eggs. Using a wooden spoon, beat to a smooth mixture. Shape into balls 1.25 inch balls. Roll on bread crumbs spread on waxed paper and place in the refrigerator till used.
2.... - 36.1212