- » Breaded French Toast Stick
Breaded French Toast Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Breaded French Toast Stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Breaded French Toast Stick recipes.
French Toast Sticks
In shallow bowl, combine Egg Beaters, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
In large nonstick griddle or skillet, over medium-high heat, melt 2 teaspoons margarine.
Dip bread sticks in egg mixture to coat; transfer to griddle.
Cook sticks on each side until golden,... - 35.194
Hot French Toast
This French Toast makes a yummy breakfast ! I 'm pretty used to savory French toast for breakfast and something sweet, just happens to be a dessert favorite ! But this sweet French Toast makes an incredible breakfast ! you can try it out for a snack too. Just... - 30.0677
Strawberry Buttered French Toast
Drain strawberries; measure 1/3 cup syrup.
Prepare Strawberry Butter, using the berries and any remaining syrup.
Combine in a shallow bowl the eggs, sugar, lemon peel, and extract.
Mix well and stir in the cream and the 1/3 cup strawberry syrup.
Put bread... - 38.2526
Challah Bread French Toast
First, let's make clarified butter. Clarified butter is unsalted butter with the milkfats removed. It has a more buttery flavor, plus it lasts for months in the fridge and will not burn when frying.
Take butter, cut into pats, and melt in a small saucepan... - 45.62
In a shallow pan or bowl combine Egg Beaters, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla.
In a non-stick skillet over medium heat in liquid Butter Buds, place the pieces of bread after they have been dipped in the Egg Beater mixture.
Brown about 3 minutes on each side.
Add... - 26.0633
French Toast Strips
French Toast Strips is a yummy recipe that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served these unique French Toast Strips last week for my friends and they loved it. Don't miss this one out. - 36.9197
Combine eggs with milk, sugar, and salt in a shallow dish or pie pan.
Dip bread slices one at a time into egg mixture, coating each side well.
Transfer to a skillet which has been preheated with some of the butter.
Brown slices over medium heat, turning... - 28.2199
French Toast Stuffed With Pumpkin Cream Cheese
A delicious breakfast that's easy to make - using ingredients found right in your own kitchen! My homemade Stuffed French Toast will not only satisfy morning cravings, but also will impress your guests on a brisk autumn morning. - 126.776
Bed And Breakfast French Toast
Bed And Breakfast French Toast is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Bed And Breakfast French Toast, you will always crave for some more. - 42.8812
Stuffed French Toast
When you need a special breakfast to share with your loved ones, try this decadent stuffed french toast! Your family will love it and you'll get your special day off to the right start! - 120.716
Strawberry French Toast
1) In a bowl, mix together egg and water.
2) Soak the bread in the egg mixture until all of it is absorbed.
3) Dredge the cinnamon over it.
4) In a non-stick pan, place the bread slice carefully and cook until both the sides are light... - 34.2073
Oven Crisped French Toast With Apricot Sauce
For the French toast: Spray a cookie sheet with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a shallow bowl, beat together the egg whites, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
Dip the bread slices, 1 at a time, into the egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place them on the cookie... - 43.6915
Quick French Toast
1) Mix together the milk and the egg whites
2) Dip the bread slices till soaked in the mixture
3) Onto a frying non stick pan set over medium heat, fry the slices till evenly browned on both sides
4) Serve the slices warm with yogurt - 31.99
Orange Oatmeal French Toast
1) Take a small saucepan and combine together brown sugar with cornstarch. Mix nicely.
2) Stir in all the remaining sauce ingredients. Cook over medium heat until the mixture begins to thicken and boil, stirring repeatedly. Set aside and keep warm.
3)... - 46.1523
Oven French Toast
This Oven French Toast surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of bread and eggs, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this Oven French Toast for once, I bet, you will get a lot of... - 43.8634
Low Fat French Toast
1. In a small shallow dish, combine all ingredients except bread and whisk lightly with a fork until blended.
2. Add the bread to egg mixture and let soak and for a minute
3. Turn slices over and soak on the other side till all the egg mixture as been... - 40.5136
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine Splenda,egg, vanilla
extract and cinnamon.
2) Soak bread one slice at a time until saturated with liquid.
3) Cook on a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium/high heat until lightly browned, approximately 2-3 minutes on... - 36.2628
Baked Apple French Toast
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Spray 9" x 13" Baker lightly with non-stick vegetable spray.
Cut bread into 1 1/2ch slices with Serrated Bread Knife and arrange closely in a single layer in Baker.
In Batter Bowl, beat eggs lightly.
Beat in milk, 1/4 cup of the... - 45.0808
Hawaiian French Toast
The night before, cut the bread into slices about 3/4" to 1" thick.
Spread the slices in a single layer to slightly dry them at room temperature overnight. (This will prevent the toast from becoming soggy.)
In the morning, in a shallow bowl, use a wire whisk... - 36.7835
Citrus French Toast
To make the orange syrup: In a small saucepan, combine the syrup and orange juice.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often, for 2 minutes, or until warm.
Turn off the heat and cover to keep warm.
To make the French toast: In a large shallow bowl, whisk together... - 42.3799
Enriched French Toast
1) In a dry work bowl of the food processor, add milk powder.
2) While the machine is running, slowly pour in milk.
3) Now,add eggs, vanilla and lemon extract and blend only until just blended.
4) In a shallow pan,arrange the bread and ladle the... - 41.9418
Vegan French Toast & Quiche
Place the tofu, soy milk, vanilla, maple syrup, cinnamon and
nutmeg in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour the mixture into an 8.5” x 11” baking dish.
Heat up griddle or non stick frying pan. Lightly grease with vegan... - 42.4912
Baguette Toast With Sausages
Delicious breakfast ! This French toast recipe is different. This video prepares French toast with Baguette. Fried to perfection, this makes an amazing breakfast option. Served with sausages to make it ultra special. This will surely give a fancy but... - 131.996
Land O Lakes Zesty Butter Sticks
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Slice the loaf lengthwise into half and slice each half lengthwise into 3 equal slices.
3. Arrange the sliced on a baking sheet.
4. Combine the butter with herbs and seasonings in small bowl and beat... - 40.423
Spray a baking sheet with non-stick coating; set baking sheet aside.
In a shallow bowl beat together egg, egg white, milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
Dip bread into egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place bread on prepared baking sheet.
Bake in a 500° oven for 5... - 36.1563
Baked Pecan French Toast
Baked pecan French toast is a great make-head breakfast recipe to help you sail out of the kitchen on a busy weekday. Here the chef has showcased step by step instructions on how to make a delicious baked French toast with pecan, eggs and cinnamon. An... - 117.513
Made this for Cherie’s breakfast this morning. Simple, fast and tasty. Another variation could be spreading the egg on only one side, frying it, then spreading some cheese and onions on the egg side, covering it with another toast, egg side inside and... - 27.6171
Whole Wheat French Toast With Quick Berry Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in the strawberries and raspberries. Microwave for 5 minutes until hot and soft.
2. Take out the bowl from the microwave and add in the sugar free instant strawberry gelatin. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl add in... - 0
Creme Brulee French Toast
Chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make a quick and easy French Toast with a "Creme Brulee Twist!" - 127.37
Stuffed French Toast
To make the filling: In a medium bowl, stir the cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in the confectioners sugar and almond extract or vanilla.
Fold in the strawberries.
To make the French toast: Cut a small diagonal slice off each end of the bread and discard.
Cut... - 49.8548
Brandied Cranherry Ricotta French Toast With Cinnamon Orange Syrup
In a small saucepan bring the water and sugar to a boil.
Add the cranberries, wine, orange juice, orange zest and cinnamon stick and bring the mixture to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the cranberries are tender.
Remove and reserve... - 40.8038
Cut the bread slices diagonally so that a single slice will give u two triangles.
Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add milk & sugar. You may also add nutmeg powder, vanilla essence and cinnamon powder. Beat all ingredients well until the mixture turns completely... - 35.4535
Vanilla French Toast
Want to please the wife or the mother of the house? Then make these French toasts with the help of the kids and serve it warm to the mothers to make mother's day just as special! Watch Ken get these French toasts going! - 116.218
Classic Stuffed French Toast
Are you thinking what to make for breakfast? Then do try out this recipe. Chef Jessica shows how to make stuffed French toast. This is so amazing and slightly different from the regular French toast. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 122.997
Raspberry French Toast
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
Spread a thin layer of jam on 1 side of each slice of bread and fold in half to form sandwiches.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, orange liqueur, vanilla extract, and salt.
Dip the sandwiches into the egg mixture and... - 44.5452
Mexican-style French Toast
The mexican style french toast is a cinnamoned french toast made with added raisins and nuts. Prepared as a dessert, the mexican style french toast is made as a sandwich with a coconut paste filling. Fried and cooked for a while in sugar syrup, it is served... - 43.7527
Cheesy French Toast
It is important that the bread is not too soft or it won't hold the coating.
If it is very soft, stick it in the oven for about 10 minutes on low heat to dry it out, not toast it.
Put the eggs, cheese, and nutmeg in a blender and beat till the cheese is... - 41.6564
French Toast With Fruit Sauce
To make the French toast: In a shallow bowl large enough to hold the bread in a single layer, beat together the egg, egg white, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well mixed.
Add the bread and turn to coat both sides.
Let soak while you prepare the... - 41.0942
Cheesy French Toast With Ham & Grilled Vine Tomatoes
1. Heat the grill to high, in a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cheese and chives. Melt the butter in a large non-stick pan over a medium heat. Dip slices of bread into the egg mixture, then place them in the pan. Cook for 3-5 mins on each side,... - 32.4486
Toasted Parmesan Garlic Bread
1. In a small bowl, beat together butter, parsley, Parmesan, garlic, marjoram and pepper until well blended.
2. Lengthwise cut each bread loaf into half.
3. Apply garlic butter on the cut side of the loaf.
4. Diagonally make cuts or slits on... - 44.0818
French Mustard Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Thoroughly blend butter parsley onion, mustard, sesame seeds and lemon juice.
Spread lightly on both sides of bread.
Arrange in single layer on cookie sheets and bake until crisp, about 20 minutes. - 28.3556
Summer Salad With Herb Toasts
1. Break off and discard the woody ends of the asparagus. Peel the stalks and cut each spear in half. Cook in boiling water for 4-5 minutes only, then refresh with cold water, drain and allow to cool. Blanch the mange tout (snow peas) in boiling water for 1... - 36.2264
Goat Cheese Toasts With Olivada
1) Combine together the cheese, chives and basil in a small mixing bowl. Mix well and keep aside.
2) In a different small bowl, combine together the capers, olives and vinegar. Stir well and set aside.
3) Combine together the oil and garlic in a small... - 47.7156
Pecan-vanilla Tea Bread
Pecan-Vanilla Tea Bread is a delcious bread. A bite of a freshly baked Pecan-Vanilla Tea Bread is a heavenly experience. Try this wonderful Pecan-Vanilla Tea Bread recipe! - 41.9391
Nouvelle French Onion Soup
Spray an unheated large saucepan with no-stick spray.
Heat the saucepan over medium heat.
Add the onions and reduce the heat to low.
Cook about 10 minutes or until the onions are tender and translucent, stirring often.
Add the chicken and beef stocks or... - 39.7691
French Onion Soup
A warm bowl of this soup is enough o get those winter blues away! This French onion soup is spruced up with some apple cider! Let Ken do his thing in the kitchen and show you how! - 114.026
Tasty French Onion Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the onions and sugar.
Lower the heat to a bare simmer and cook the onions slowly for 20-30 minutes until they are soft and a really deep golden-brown.
Stir occasionally and take care that they cook to a good colour... - 44.9588
1. In a shallow glass or pottery dish, combine wine, onion, parsely, garlic, bayleaf and thyme.Mix well and set aside.
2. In a another large bowl, mix the ground beef with salt and pepper. Shape into oval patties of ¾ inch in size. Make 6... - 45.693
French Onion Soup With Cheese Croutons
1) Peel onions and trim at the ends. Cut onions lengthwise and then cut crosswise forming thin slices.
2) Take a heavy bottomed kettle or Dutch oven and heat the oil and butter in it. Add onions and stir.
3) Reduce heat to medium-low... - 47.1906
French Omelette Basic
1. Heat a non-stick skillet or omelet pan on a low flame.
2. Use a medium work bowl.
3. Break eggs into the bowl.
4. Use a fork to beat the eggs until yolks have blended with whites.
5. Add milk and seasonings and whisk to combine with... - 38.5721
French Onion Soup In A Onion Bowl
Heat a heavy sauce pan over moderate heat with the butter and oil. When the butter has melted, sitr in the onions, cover and cook slowly until tender and translucent. (About 10 min.)
Blend in the salt and sugar, increase the heat to medium high and let... - 47.5756
French Onion Soup In A Cheese-topped Onion Bowl
If you love being different, then this will definitely appeal to you…or anyone else!! A rather innovative way of serving a French Onion soup, this soup is simple and makes a great presentation. Be careful not to go soft on those whole onions while cooking. - 141.574
Brains Au Beurre Noire
Brains Au Beurre Noir is a mouth-watering delicacy for sure. With Boiled beef brain and toasted French-bread slices on platter, it€™s deliciously different grey matter! Go for the recipe for this is one of the most delicious and easy recipes that you will... - 29.9272
Potage Parmentier (a Soup From France)
Boil and mash the potatoes Add peas and the beans cut small.
Add water and let them cook for 30 minutes.
5 Minutes before serving, add a handful of chopped spinach and the butter.
Take off the fire and add the yolks of eggs beaten well with cream.
... - 31.589
The extra-virgin oil gives a perfect Italian taste to Crostini. The peppery flavor of Crostini makes it s perfect appetizer in any dinner party. Me as a pasionate foodie can say that if you really want to make your guests wooed by your culiniary skills then... - 27.8879
Tomato And Basil Bruschetta
1. Combine oil and garlic. Brush bread slices liberally with oil mixture and place on an oiled baking tray. Rake for 10 minutes or until bread is golden. Set aside to cool.
2. Place tomatoes, basil or parsley and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to... - 27.5159
Crostini Di Fegatini Di Pollo
Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Add livers, parsley, sage and capers.
Cook just until livers are no longer pink.
Add anchovies and vinegar and cook 1 to 2 minutes more.
Spread on toasted bread and serve. - 29.6712
Philadelphia Cheese Steak Sandwich
1. Coat nonstick medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell peppers. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes, adding a little water from time to time to prevent sticking and overbrowning.
2. Preheat broiler. Divide... - 35.874
Breakfast Bread Pudding
Many people don’t know that French Toast and Bread Pudding are essentially the same thing – stale bread saturated with custard that is cooked until it has a crunchy exterior and a gooey interior – the stuff dreams are made of. Individual nuances... - 142.35
Sesame Seed Bread
My husband can live on the Sesame Seed Bread. This tasty dish when served with toasts is one of my favorites too. I serve this quiet often fat home! Try the Sesame Seed Bread! - 34.9368
Mexican Bread Pudding
Boil brown sugar, water, and cinnamon until slightly thickened (about 5 minutes).
Discard cinnamon stick.
Cut bread into 1/2-inch-thick slices and toast; then break into large pieces.
Place half the bread in a greased 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
Add half the... - 38.564
Maple Pecan Bread Pudding
1. Place bread cubes in a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Bake in a 350° oven for 10 to 15 minutes or till toasted, stirring twice. In a mixing bowl beat eggs; stir in half-and-half or light cream, sugar, orange peel, and vanilla just till combined. Divide... - 35.7175
Pumpkin Spice Bread
Learn how to make Gennie's Pumpkin Bread! It's super moist and has the flavors and spices of fall - in every single bite. The best homemade bread recipe I've ever tasted - Mmmm! - 129.72
Vegetarian Hors D Oeuvre
Cook beans in salted water to cover until tender.
Melt butter in medium skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and saute until well browned.
Combine with beans, eggs, toast, walnuts, salt and pepper in processor or blender and mince finely.... - 34.7445
Authentic Onion Soup Gratin
Melt butter in heavy saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until golden.
Stir in flour Add pepper to taste.
Reduce heat, add chicken broth and wine and simmer 30 minutes.
Soup may be refrigerated at this point until serving time.
To make... - 42.9826
Traditional Basic Bouillon
Put the bones in the bottom of a large saucepan; if used put the marrow into a piece of muslin and tie very tightly; add the pieces of meat tied tightly together, pour in cold water and heat.
When the liquid is about to boil, a greyish scum forms on the... - 36.4689
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a cookie sheet by spaying it with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Arrange bread slices on the baking sheet
4. Use a brush to coat each slice with olive oil.
5. Sprinkle each with a about a teaspoon of... - 38.5271
Thick Mixed Vegetable Soup
Soak the lentils for 12 hours.
Then boil them for 2 hours on a moderate heat in salted water or stock, with the leeks, carrots and celery.
Then pass them through a sieve together with the other vegetables.
Re-heat the resulting soup.
Break the yolks of egg... - 31.3361
1. Take a steel blade, and soften butter by whipping it, use on/off turns till butter turns smooth
2. Now add remaining ingredients and mix using on/off turns
3. In a small bowl, place the butter and keep it in the refrigerator for a few days
4.... - 29.1575
Seasoned Onion Soup
Melt butter in a large, heavy-based saucepan.
Cook onions slowly, until golden brown and tender.
Cook, stirring for 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Gradually blend in stock and seasonings.
Return to heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, until... - 36.9499
Cheese In Vine Leaves
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) If you are using fresh leaves, wash them well and then wrap them around the pieces of cheese.
3) In an ovenproof dish, closely arrange the leaf packets, seam side down.
4) Heat in the oven for 15... - 36.2408
Onion And Fennel Soup Au Gratin
1.Take a 1 quart non stick saucepan and melt some margarine in it. Add in fennel and onions and cook on medium-high heat for about 2 minutes until onions turn translucent.
2.Now, add 6 cups of water, broth mix, pepper and let the mixture boil. Reduce... - 38.969
Braised Wild Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter the bread with a total of 2 tablespoons of the butter. Set the slices on a baking sheet and bake until lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large heavy skillet, melt the remaining 6 tablespoons butter over... - 39.323
Omelette Souffle Basic
1. Preheat an oven at 325°F
2. Use a clean, dry and grease free glass bowl.
3. Add egg whites and beat until stiff.
4. In another bowl, beat egg yolks with milk until well blended.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Using a spatula,... - 40.1154
Pot Au Feu Paysanne
1. Use a string to tie each piece of meat into a neat cylinder to cook it evenly.
2. Tie clove-studded onions, carrots, stick of celery, bouquet garni and peppercorns in a cheesecloth.
3. Wrap each marrow bone in a muslin bag so that it does not... - 44.5225
The Perfect Omelet
Are you looking for perfection in the simplest of dishes? Try The Perfect Omelet! Watch this video to learn how such a simple dish can be as light as a soufflé and perfectly cooked. Garnished with tomatoes, chopped parsley or chives and serve it with bread.... - 132.359
Chevre And Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
1) Broil red pepper, turning frequently for about 20 minutes or until blistered and charred.
2) In a bowl,place the peeled, seeded and chopped red peppers.
3) Now add cheese, oil, basil, and pepper to taste to the pepper and mix well, adding up... - 42.2006
Onion Cheese Bites
1) In small bowl, combine cheese, onion, mayonnaise and red pepper and mix thoroughly and this cheese mixture can be refrigerated in airtight container for up to 24 hours.
2) Place bread slices on the baking sheet and broil for 1 to 2... - 38.941
1. Place the salmon in a shallow dish and sprinkle over the cornflour (cornstarch), and salt and pepper to taste. Add the beaten egg white and toss well to coat. Leave to chill for 15 minutes.
2. Thread the pieces of salmon on to 4 skewers, alternating the... - 38.337
Eggplant Madewood Style
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, soak the bread in water.
3) Coat the bottom of a casserole with butter.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© bell peppers, onions, and celery until soft.
5) Stir in the ham and cook... - 47.2122
Smoked Catfish Pate
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. In a grill with a cover arrange preheated coals around a foil drip pan. Test for medium heat above the pan. Drain wood chips and sprinkle over coals. Prick a few holes in a piece of heavy foil large enough to hold fish and place on... - 35.0629
Tomato And Basil Bruschetta
1. Combine oil and garlic. Brush bread slices liberally with oil mixture and place on an oiled baking tray. Bake at 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6 for 10 minutes or until bread is golden. Set aside to cool.
2. Place tomatoes, basil or parsley and black pepper to taste... - 25.5178
Classic B L T
This sandwich is very easy to prepare and delicious to eat. The ingredients used are usually available in any supermarket. A perfect snack for a summer picnic or you can also enjoy it while watching a movie in your house. The best thing is you can try lot of... - 45.4909
Two Toppings Crostini
1. Brush bread slices with oil, place under a preheated hot grill and toast both sides until golden. Rub one side of toasts with cut side of garlic cloves.
2. For tomato and basil topping, top half the toast slices with some tomato, onion and basil, and grill... - 34.0452
1. Brush bread slices with oil, place under a preheated hot grill and toast both sides until golden. Rub one side of toasts with cut side of garlic cloves.
2. For tomato and basil topping, top half the toast slices with some tomato, onion and basil, and grill... - 36.9601
Oysters Rockefeller With Variations
Oysters rockefeller with variations is a lovely and elegant recipe made with oysters spinach and cream along with fresh spices. Cooked in the oven, the oysters rockefeller can be served on the half shells or over french toast as a starter in parties. - 45.2012
1 Saute onion in butter or margarine in Dutch oven 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Stir in beef stock, salt and pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat; cover; simmer 30 minutes.
2 Ladle soup into 6 ovenproof soup bowls or 12-ounce custard cups, or an - 26.2752
Cooking Southern Breakfast
Dave Junior is following his father's footsteps by showing a Southern Breakfast Menu comprising of fried bacons, grits, omelette, fried potatoes and yummy French toast. Looks like a lot of dishes, but they are all simple to make and can be cooked... - 102.51
Classic Onion Soup
1. Heat the butter and olive oil in a large, heavy-bottomed soup pot over medium heat until the butter is melted. Add thyme sprigs (if using fresh), and allow them to sizzle for 15 seconds. Add the onions, thyme (if using dried), and salt, and toss to coat... - 29.6845
Eggplant Parmesan Sandwiches
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with no-stick spray.
In a small bowl, whisk together the egg whites and milk.
In a medium bowl, combine the bread crumbs, wheat germ, Parmesan, rosemary, oregano, and pepper.
Dip both sides of... - 46.4947
Sourdough Oyster Loaf
Cut off 1/3 top of loaf; scoop out center and top, leaving 1-inch crust all around.
Melt butter; paint inside of loaf.
Place on cookie sheet.
Bake in 400-degree oven for 10 minutes.
Drain oysters; coat with crumbs.
Season with salt and pepper.
Saute in melted... - 44.3101
Salmon Tartare On Bruschetta
Remove and discard any skin or bones from fish.
On clean cutting board, chop fish finely with sharp heavy knife.
Place fish in medium bowl with onion, tomato, avocado, dill and extra virgin olive oil; mix gently to combine.
Cover; refrigerate briefly... - 38.162
Betty's Beer Cheese Fondue -- Super Bowl!
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Beer Cheese Fondue. This is wonderful when served as an appetizer; also great at a party, such as a Super Bowl party! - 0
Hot Chevre Salad With Bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a skillet, saute bacon until crisp. Drain bacon bits on paper towel and keep warm.
3. Wash and trim lettuce, radicchio, watercress and endives. Cut tomatoes into thin wedges. Arrange all attractively on six plates.
4.... - 33.9981
1) Take a large bowl and mix lightly ground round, seasoned salt, and seasoned pepper in it.
2) Figure the mixture into 6 large hamburgers, 1 inch thick.
3) In a large heavy skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine.
4) Take off the skillet... - 43.0371
Easy Onion Soup With Bacon And Swiss Cheese Crostini
Recipe for Easy Onion Soup with Bacon, Swiss Cheese Crostini, Traditionally French Onion Soup is baked in individual serving bowls which are difficult to transport on a baking sheet to and from the oven. The extremely hot bowls also made it impossible to... - 115.228
Mediterranean Pizza Loaf
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium-size non-stick skillet; cook over medium heat until browned, stirring until meat crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Place skillet over medium-high heat until... - 40.2066