- » Breaded Fish Corn Flake
Breaded Fish Corn Flake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded fish corn flake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded fish corn flake recipes.
Corn Bread Coated Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Turn under any thin edges of fish.
In a 12x7 1/2x2 inch baking dish (use an 8x8x2 inch baking dish for low wattage ovens) arrange thicker portions of fish fillets toward outer edges of the dish.
Brush fish with buttermilk or yogurt.
In a... - 30.0482
Perch On Corn Bread
Combine fish, mayonnaise, pimiento, green pepper, and salt.
Split muffins in half and butter.
Spread fish mixture over muffins and top each with a slice of American cheese.
Bake in a 325° oven for 20 to 25 minutes. - 30.0371
Salmon Casserole With Corn Bread Topping
Drain salmon; save liquid.
Flake salmon; distribute evenly over bottom of shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Combine soup, salmon liquid, and green beans in saucepan; heat.
Pour soup mixture over salmon.
Combine corn-muffin mix, green pepper, and mustard in... - 36.2842
Catfish With Corn Bread Stuffing
Mix all of the above stuffing ingredients.
Grease catfish with olive oil inside and outside.
Pat on red cayenne pepper and salt.
Stuff cavity with dressing.
Baking time depends on the size of fish.
Flesh should flake off bones when done.
You can cook any... - 38.2604
Corn Stuffed Whitefish
Thaw fish, if frozen; pat dry with paper toweling.
Place fish in a well-greased shallow baking pan; sprinkle cavity generously with salt.
To make stuffing, in a medium saucepan melt butter or margarine.
Add onion and green pepper; cook till vegetables are... - 41.6245
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In a skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain bacon, reserving 7 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook corn and onion in the reserved bacon drippings over medium heat till onion is tender but not brown.
Remove... - 36.7127
Fish And Corn Chowder
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove from heat; add parsley and green onions. Cover... - 32.8524
Breaded Fish Filets
Breaded fish fillets is a white fish recipe made with a coating of cereals. A baked fish recipe, the breaded fish fillets is simple and easy to prepare and sided with a potato salad, it makes a nutritious meal. - 27.4713
Halibut Steaks With Cornbread Topping
1. Place bacon on a microwave rack in a round, 8-inch baking dish. Cover with white paper towels. Microwave at 100% (high) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until crisp. Drain bacon, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in dish. Crumble bacon; set aside.
2. Remove microwave... - 34.298
Halibut With Corn And Lime-cilantro Butter
1 In small shallow bowl, mix together milk and egg, beating well.
2 In two separate shallow bowls, put the flour and bread crumbs.
3 Roll the fish in the flour and dip in the egg mixture.
4 Evenly coat the fish with bread crumbs.
5 In a... - 44.5497
Smoked Haddock And Sweet Corn Soup With Wild Rice And Bacon Croutons
1. Put the rice into a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 40-45 minutes, or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Put the haddock, milk and bay leaf into a saucepan and bring to the boil, then lower... - 33.838
Oven Fried Lemon Fish
In shallow bowl, combine egg, lemon juice, salt and pepper; mix well.
Dip fish in egg mixture, then in crumbs.
Place in ungreased baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes until fish flakes easily. - 28.7704
Thaw frozen fish; dry fish.
Sprinkle inside generously with salt.
Place fish in well-greased shallow baking pan.
In saucepan cook onion and green pepper in butter till tender.
Stir in corn, crumbs, pimiento, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and thyme.
Stuff fish loosely... - 40.139
Golden Fried Fish
Wash and dry fish.
In shallow pan or plastic bag, combine cracker meal, parsley and thyme.
Dip fish in milk, then in cracker meal mixture; coat both sides.
In large fry pan, cook fish in hot oil 2 to 3 minutes per side until crisp and golden.
Season... - 35.431
Corn Stuffed Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In a medium mixing bowl combine corn bread, bread crumbs, corn, celery, onion, green pepper, salt, sage, and pepper.
Add melted butter and water, tossing lightly to coat.
Place corn stuffing on boned side of fillets, dividing mixture... - 35.3414
Dissolve bouillon cubes in the boiling water; set aside.
Cook onion in 1/4 cup butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour and pepper; add bouillon all at once.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in cheese till melted.
Add flaked... - 42.7361
Humita Recipe - Savoury Corn Pudding
Summer is an awesome time to get together with friends to enjoy some drinks and some nice steaks on the grill, and this humita is the perfect companion to the flavors of the season.
Humita is a Latin American dish from pre-Hispanic times made with corn.... - 124.668
Captain Ed's Marathon Pan Fried Fish
Combine bread crumbs, corn meal and seafood seasoning in a bowl.
Coat fish with the mixture.
Beat the eggs in a separate bowl.
Take the coated fillets and dip in the beaten egg.
Coat fillets again in the dry mixture.
Put extra virgin olive oil, approximately... - 35.3621
Homemade Fish Sticks
1. Cut the fish into medium size long pieces, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, corn flakes crumbs and parmesan cheese.
3. In another bowl beat and egg and in another bowl place the flour.
4. Roll the fish stick in the breadcrumbs... - 110.544
Hearty Fish Chowder
1. Remove the frozen fish from freezer and let it thaw at room temperature for 15 minutes.
2. Remove any bones, skin, if any, and dice the fish fillets into 1-inch pieces. Keep aside.
3. In a soup pot or Dutch oven, melt the butter or... - 47.1602
1. Rinse the haddock with water; remove and discard fins and tail.
2. Cut the fish into large pieces.
3. Peel onion and chop finely.
4. In a saucepan, place the fish pieces and add bay leaf, parsley stalks and the slice of lemon.
5. Add... - 46.8025
Shrimp Stuffed Fish
I tried this Shrimp Stuffed Fish for the pool-side party last week and the credits it won for me are quite endless. If shrimp is your pick, donâ€™t you miss to try out the rich and flavorsome Shrimp Stuffed Fish. - 42.8649
Shrimp Stuffed Fish
Thaw frozen fish.
Preheat over to 350°.
Pat fish dry; sprinkle inside generously with salt.
Place in greased shallow baking pan.
Cook celery, green pepper, and onion in butter till tender.
Stir in stuffing mix and 1/3 cup water.
Add shrimp, mayonnaise,... - 41.2118
Barbecued Fish Fillets
About 45 minutes before serving:
1. In electric skillet at 350Â°F., or regular skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter; in it saute onion until golden; remove onion.
2. Meanwhile, blot fillets dry with paper towels, if necessary. Cut into... - 35.248
Cornbread Stuffed Trout
Thaw frozen fish.
Sprinkle fish generously with salt.
Place in a well-greased shallow baking pan.
Mix crumbled corn bread, soft bread crumbs, celery, onion, green pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, sage, and pepper.
Gradually add water to bread mixture, tossing to... - 39.4502
1. In a plastic or glass jar mix thoroughly.
2. Substitute for crumb coating on poultry and fish.
3. Store covered and use as desired. - 33.3529
Creamed Salt Cod Provencale
Soak the fish in cold water overnight.
Put the fillets in a pan, cover with cold water and add a bay leaf if liked.
Bring the water to the boil and simmer very gently for 10-15 minutes.
Drain thoroughly and remove any bones and skin.
Break the fish into... - 43.0539
Low-sodium Oven Fried Fillets
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Lightly season fillets with pepper. Roll in bread crumbs. Place in lightly oiled baking dish and dot with margarine.
3. Bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. - 22.8857
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. For the stuffing, bring the stock to a boil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the margarine, bell peppers, mushrooms, corn, squash, seal-lions and garlic, and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture returns to... - 30.3567
Mix in a bowl the green pepper, onion, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, lemon juice, butter, and crumbs.
Season the top of the steaks and spread with half the crumb mixture.
Lay in a shallow greased casserole, crumbed side down.
Season the... - 41.2254
Stuffed Brook Trout On A Plank
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Pre-soak and oil a large hardwood board about 1 -inch thick, for planking, or set out an ovenproof platter or baking dish.
2. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 5... - 28.9704
This Chowder Casserole tastes unique ! I thought the chowder by itself tasted great but the bake is even tastier ! Try out this Chowder Casserole and let me know if you like it ! - 46.0678
Savory Salmon Patties
In a medium size bowl, combine the salmon, potatoes, yogurt, mustard, egg white, carrot, onion, paprika, and lemon juice; shape into 8 patties.
Put the bread crumbs on a plate and coat the patties with the crumbs.
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, heat the corn oil... - 31.1004
1. Partially thaw crabmeat and fish.
2. Remove skin from fish fillets; cut fillets into 1-inch pieces.
3. Thoroughly wash clams.
4. Cover the clams with salted water using 3 tablespoons salt to 8 cups cold water, let it stand for 15... - 48.9656
Cod And Potato Cakes
1. Make sure that the fish fillets are free of any bones.
2. Pat the fillets dry on kitchen paper.
3. In a food processor or blender, combine corn bread or stuffing, thyme, and marjoram. Grind to fine crumbs. Keep aside
4. In a medium... - 45.6973