- » Breaded Fish Corn Flake
Breaded Fish Corn Flake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded fish corn flake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded fish corn flake recipes.
Corn Bread Coated Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Turn under any thin edges of fish.
In a 12x7 1/2x2 inch baking dish (use an 8x8x2 inch baking dish for low wattage ovens) arrange thicker portions of fish fillets toward outer edges of the dish.
Brush fish with buttermilk or yogurt.
In a... - 31.8033
Perch On Corn Bread
Combine fish, mayonnaise, pimiento, green pepper, and salt.
Split muffins in half and butter.
Spread fish mixture over muffins and top each with a slice of American cheese.
Bake in a 325° oven for 20 to 25 minutes. - 31.5136
Catfish With Corn Bread Stuffing
Mix all of the above stuffing ingredients.
Grease catfish with olive oil inside and outside.
Pat on red cayenne pepper and salt.
Stuff cavity with dressing.
Baking time depends on the size of fish.
Flesh should flake off bones when done.
You can cook any... - 38.9607
Corn Stuffed Whitefish
Thaw fish, if frozen; pat dry with paper toweling.
Place fish in a well-greased shallow baking pan; sprinkle cavity generously with salt.
To make stuffing, in a medium saucepan melt butter or margarine.
Add onion and green pepper; cook till vegetables are... - 43.0806
Fish And Corn Chowder
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove from heat; add parsley and green onions. Cover... - 34.6086
Halibut With Corn And Lime-cilantro Butter
1 In small shallow bowl, mix together milk and egg, beating well.
2 In two separate shallow bowls, put the flour and bread crumbs.
3 Roll the fish in the flour and dip in the egg mixture.
4 Evenly coat the fish with bread crumbs.
5 In a... - 44.8685
Smoked Haddock And Sweet Corn Soup With Wild Rice And Bacon Croutons
1. Put the rice into a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 40-45 minutes, or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Put the haddock, milk and bay leaf into a saucepan and bring to the boil, then lower... - 35.9024