- » Breaded Cod Fish
Breaded Cod Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded cod fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded cod fish recipes.
Cod With Italian Crumb Topping
In a small shallow bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, cheese, cornmeal, oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
Spray the rack of a broiling pan with no-stick spray.
Place the cod on the rack, folding under any thin edges of the... - 34.8635
Creamed Cod Fish
Place the fish in a pan with water to cover.
Add the lemon slices and bring to boil over high heat.
When the surface becomes foamy, cover and reduce heat.
Simmer for about fifteen minutes.
Drain and reserve the liquid.
Set aside the fish and keep warm.
In the... - 41.9861
Scalloped Flaked Cod Or Other Fish
Arrange the fish and sauce in layers in a well-greased baking dish.
Cover with bread crumbs.
Bake in a moderate oven (350 F ) until heated throughout and the crumbs are browned on top.
Any kind of cooked fish may be flaked and prepared in this way. - 22.1222
Cod Steaks With Tarragon Mayonnaise
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Grease rack in broiling pan. Place cod steaks on rack; broil 5 to 7 minutes without turning, until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix mayonnaise, tarragon, lemon juice, and... - 28.4069
Planked Cod, Boston Style
1. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
2. Season the plank
3. Melt the butter in a small saucepan
4. In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, the onion salt, the mustard, both the sauces, lemon juice and the parsley
5. Place the cod filled... - 45.5536
1) In a large saucepan, heat the oil. Gently saute the onion for about 10 minutes or till it has tendered. Cover the pan to keep the onion from browning.
2) Add the seasoning, boiling water and the potaotes. On top, arrange the fish which has been... - 40.8635
Baked Cod With Rosemary
Ask your fish man to remove bones from cod, leaving two halves attached at one side.
Scale fish, using a descaler or the blunt side of a knife.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Heat half the oil in a flameproof casserole, add the chopped anchovies and heat... - 40.0666
Poached Cod Portuguese Style
1) Slice each piece of fish into 3 pieces with a serrated knife.
2) In a large skillet, add fish, wine, water, lemon slices, salt and pepper.
Let it come to a boil. Turn down the heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes.
3) Turn the fish... - 43.7689
Finely grind cod, or blend in a food processor until coarse-fine then mix with potatoes in a large bowl.
Season well with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
Make small round or oval shapes of the mixture.
Lightly beat egg in a bowl.
Dip croquettes in egg,... - 44.332
Creamed Salt Cod Provencale
Soak the fish in cold water overnight.
Put the fillets in a pan, cover with cold water and add a bay leaf if liked.
Bring the water to the boil and simmer very gently for 10-15 minutes.
Drain thoroughly and remove any bones and skin.
Break the fish into... - 43.9961
Newfoundland Fish And Brewis
Water salt fish for 12-14 hours, depending on the thickness of cod.
Pour off water for soaking, then cook fish.
Bring it to a boil, then simmer 10 minutes; drain.
Remove skin, bones and flake.
Soak hard bread until it can be cut with a knife.
Bring just to a... - 38.1734
Deb suggests a tasty, funny idea for a buffet or an aperitif: the fish balls! - 118.937
Company Fish And Macaroni Casserole
1) Preheat hot oven (425°F.)
2) In a saucepan boil water. Add carrot, onion, and fish to it.
3) Simmer till fish is cooked but not overcooked.
4) Drain and keep the stock.
5) Remove carrot and onion.
6) Cut fish into small cubes.
7)... - 43.1455
Baked Stuffed Cod
Savory Dressing: In small skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and carrot until softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in savory, salt and pepper; cook for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in bread crumbs.
Place one fillet in greased shallow ovenproof... - 40.543
Taramosalata With Smoked Cod Roe
Soak the bread in the olive oil and blend bread and roe into a smooth paste.Add onion, garlic, lemon and season with salt and pepper to taste.Put into a bowl and top with parsley.
Cream may also be added to make a smooth paste or mousse:like texture. - 27.118
Rub the cod with salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
Place in an ovenproof dish with the water or fish broth.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, dot with butter and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated 300° oven for about 30... - 33.5564
Divide spinach among 4 buttered small baking dishes.
Cut fish into thin slices and put on spinach.
Spoon mushroom soup over fish; top with buttered crumbs and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) about 20 minutes.
Makes 4 servings. - 31.0416
Crispy Cod Bites
Cut fish in bite-size pieces; coat in seasoned flour.
Dip fish in beaten egg then roll in bread crumbs and set aside.
To make Lemon-Parsley Sauce, melt butter in a small saucepan, stir in flour and cook 1 minute.
Gradually add fish stock or clam juice then... - 38.9432
Mediterranean Cod With Vegetables
1. Let frozen cod fillets stand at room temperature about 15 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 1/3 cup hot oil, brown garlic; discard. Add onions and eggplant; cook until browned, stirring often. Add green... - 31.596
Baked Cod With Tomato Concasse And Basil
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
Mix bread crumbs, cheese, and thyme together and set aside.
In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil, slowly cook garlic and shallots until very soft, 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove and cool slightly.
Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil... - 45.4317
Copenhagen Cod Cakes
1) In a large heavy pot, bring the water, dill sprigs and peppercorns to a boil.
2) Add the cod fillets and simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes, until the fish is opaque and slightly flakey, remove and keep aside.
3) Bring the water to a boil, add the... - 47.1433
Peppered Cod Steaks With Ratatouille
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200degrees centigrade.
2. Melt the butter. Cut off the crusts from the bread and brush both sides with the butter. Press firmly into two 3 ½-inch tartlet tins. Place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 10-12... - 47.3428