- » Breaded Cod
Breaded Cod Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded cod recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded cod recipes.
Breaded Cod Fillets
Breaded Cod Fillets is the apt recipe to tickle your taste buds. Pamper everyone with Breaded Cod Fillets as Main Dish. It is a staple food of the European people which has now gained popularity the world over. Am I hearing a thank you from you for sharing... - 49.2014
Cape Cod Cranberry Bread
Cape cod cranberry bread is almost like any other bread. What makes it special is its name. Cape Cod is the place known for maximum production of cranberries. Enjoy the Cape Cod cranberry bread. - 50.9525
Cape Cod Loaf
Soften yeast in water.
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar and dry milk.
Add oil and yeast.
Stir until a dough forms.
Cover; let rise in warm place until light and doubled in size, about 1 1/2 hours.
Combine oysters and cheese; blend well.
Knead... - 39.8954
Creamed Cod On Waffles
Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
Add the onion and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add 1/3 cup flour slowly and stir until smooth.
Stir in 2 cups milk slowly.
Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and chervil and bring to a simmer,... - 43.0866
Cod With Italian Crumb Topping
In a small shallow bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, cheese, cornmeal, oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
Spray the rack of a broiling pan with no-stick spray.
Place the cod on the rack, folding under any thin edges of the... - 34.8635
Cod With Tomatoes
Melt butter or margarine in small saucepan, and add carrot, celery and onion.
Saute 2 minutes; cover, and cook 3 minutes.
Add soup and water.
Arrange fillets in greased baking dish; cover with vegetable mixture.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs and cheese.
Bake in... - 35.9416
Baccala Mantecato - Creamy Cod
1. Take a bowl of water and add cods to it and allow it to soften for two days. Change the water atleast twice or thrice a day.
2. When the cod has achieved desired level of softness and saltiness, then boil it in water for about half an... - 31.9671
Melt the fat in the uncovered cooker and lightly fry the fish.
Remove the fish and fry the onions, leeks, celery, potatoes and bacon until they are lightly browned.
Stir in the tomatoes, bayleaf, garlic and cider.
Season lightly and put the fish on top.
Put... - 45.4898
Scalloped Cod And Shellfish
1. Start oven, set at Hot, 450° F. Rub a baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Dip the oysters or clams in the melted butter or margarine mixed with the lemon and onion juice and the Tabasco sauce. Arrange a layer of fish in the baking dish. Place the... - 29.0105
Cod Cutlets In Cider
Cod Cutlets In Cider has a luscious taste. The cod cutlet and bread crumbs give the Cod Cutlets In Cider a rousing taste. Cod Cutlets In Cider is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 30.7152
1) Clen the fish and sprinkle salt over it.
2) Let it stand for 10 minutes then rinse and dry it.
3) Preheat the oven to 250°C (475°F).
4) Blend cream cheese with lemon juice and smear this mix over fish on all sides.
5) In a... - 42.0793
Cod Fillet And Shrimp Sauce Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a greased casserole and arrange cod fillets in it.
3) Spoon soup over fillet.
4 Sprinkle with bread crumbs and cheese. Place a dot of butter.
5) Bake for about 35 minutes.
6) Serve Cod Fillet... - 38.2079
Cod's Roe Pate
Grate the onion using the grating disc.
Place the bread and cod's roe in the bowl and, using the double-bladed chopping knife, mix until well blended.
Add the potato, garlic and parsley and continue blending until smooth.
Add the onion to the mixture together... - 39.9497
1. In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender and lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Place two-thirds of bread crumbs on waxed paper. Place... - 34.2477
Cod Roe Patties With Shrimp Sauce
1) Take the cod roe can and open at both ends. Press roe onto a plate.
2) Cut roe in 1 inch pieces and dip each slice first in egg, then in bread crumbs.
3) Take a skillet and heat butter in it.
4) Fry coated slices until golden brown. Remove and place... - 38.2702
Taramosalata With Smoked Cod Roe
Soak the bread in the olive oil and blend bread and roe into a smooth paste.Add onion, garlic, lemon and season with salt and pepper to taste.Put into a bowl and top with parsley.
Cream may also be added to make a smooth paste or mousse:like texture. - 27.118
Poached Cod, Portuguese Style
1. Remove fish from freezer; cut each block of fish into 3 pieces with a serrated knife.
2. Combine fish, wine, water, lemon slices, salt and pepper in a large skillet; bring to boiling; lower heat. Simmer, covered, turning pieces once, 20 minutes, or until... - 35.5759
Cod Au Gratin
Place a layer of fish in casserole, then a layer of cheese.
Repeat until all fish and cheese are used.
Pour white sauce over.
Sprinkle with buttered bread crumbs.
Bake at 350Â°F until fish is cooked and flaky. - 30.2655
Cod's Roe Pate
Put cod's roe into a mortar or basin.
Trim crusts from bread, soak the bread in water then squeeze well and put with the roe.
Pound to a smooth paste.
Add grated onion and crushed garlic.
Gradually stir in oil and lemon juice alternately until mixture is... - 36.7562
Creamed Cod Fish
Place the fish in a pan with water to cover.
Add the lemon slices and bring to boil over high heat.
When the surface becomes foamy, cover and reduce heat.
Simmer for about fifteen minutes.
Drain and reserve the liquid.
Set aside the fish and keep warm.
In the... - 41.9861
Smoked Cod Roe Pate
1. Slice the crusts off the bread, tear the slices into small bits and soak in butter for five minutes
2. In a bowl, mix the cod roe and grated onion; add cheese and combine well with a wooden spoon
3. Mix in tomato juice gradually into... - 38.0752
Rub the cod with salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
Place in an ovenproof dish with the water or fish broth.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, dot with butter and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated 300° oven for about 30... - 33.5564
Finely grind cod, or blend in a food processor until coarse-fine then mix with potatoes in a large bowl.
Season well with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
Make small round or oval shapes of the mixture.
Lightly beat egg in a bowl.
Dip croquettes in egg,... - 44.332
Baked Cod With Rosemary
Ask your fish man to remove bones from cod, leaving two halves attached at one side.
Scale fish, using a descaler or the blunt side of a knife.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Heat half the oil in a flameproof casserole, add the chopped anchovies and heat... - 40.0666
Demonstrating how to make delicious curried Cod and how to enjoy it as a complete meal. - 0
Soak cod overnight in water to cover.
Drain and put in large saucepan.
Cover with milk.
Simmer, covered, until fish flakes easily, about 20 minutes.
Do not boil or fish will toughen.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Make sauce by heating butter and flour in... - 38.6462
Provencale Cod Soup
Provencale Cod Soup is favorite around the globe. The master combination of potatoes, onion, leek, tomato, crushed garlic cloves, garni strip orange zest, fillet, and fish, with dash of salt, pepper gives Provecale cod soup a divine taste. - 39.7444
1. If using salt cod soak it covering with water for about 24-48 hours changing the water twice a day.
2. Before cooking wash the cod well, make large pieces of it and in a wide bottomed pan bring it to boil slowly in water.
3. Let it... - 45.423
Planked Cod, Boston Style
1. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
2. Season the plank
3. Melt the butter in a small saucepan
4. In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, the onion salt, the mustard, both the sauces, lemon juice and the parsley
5. Place the cod filled... - 45.5536
Cape Cod Bouillabaisse
Clean fish; cut into 1-inch slices.
Remove heads from lobsters, remove nonedible sacs located behind heads.
Split tails; remove intestinal veins.
Cut lob- sters in shells into 1-inch pieces.
Place leeks, onions, carrot and tomatoes into large kettle; add... - 47.3613
Poached Cod Portuguese Style
1) Slice each piece of fish into 3 pieces with a serrated knife.
2) In a large skillet, add fish, wine, water, lemon slices, salt and pepper.
Let it come to a boil. Turn down the heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes.
3) Turn the fish... - 43.7689
Baked Cod With Sour Cream Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°.
Line shallow baking pan with foil and grease.
Rub inside of fish with salt.
Saute mushrooms and onion in butter.
Combine with bread cubes in mixing bowl.
Add sour cream, pickle, paprika, salt and pepper.
Fill cod with stuffing and... - 38.6519
Cod Steaks With Tarragon Mayonnaise
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Grease rack in broiling pan. Place cod steaks on rack; broil 5 to 7 minutes without turning, until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix mayonnaise, tarragon, lemon juice, and... - 28.4069
Celery Stuffed Cod
1. Grease aluminium foil with butter and place cod steaks on it. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine bread crumbs with salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a wok, melt butter.
4. Once hot, add onions, bacon and... - 44.179
Pecan Crusted Alaska Cod
1. Set the oven rack in the upper third and preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place pecans and bread crumbs in a food processor and pulse until the texture is moderately fine, with pecan bits still large enough to be crunchy.
3. In a small bowl, combine maple syr - 27.702
New England Cod Loaf
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Place fillets in a skillet.
Add water and onion slices, 1/4 cup of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of salt.
Cover and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Remove fish from liquid.
Drain and chill in... - 45.0886
Cod And Vegetable Bake
If fish fillets are large, cut into serving pieces.
Arrange fish in ungreased oblong baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches, or square baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and the pepper.
Mix carrots, celery, onion, bread... - 37.1948
Scalloped Salt Cod
1. Start oven, set at Moderate 375° F. Rub a casserole with butter or margarine.
2. Freshen the codfish according to directions on the package. Drain, remove bones.
3. Melt the butter or margarine in a saucepan, blend in the flour; then add the milk and egg,... - 37.5509
Baked Stuffed Cod
Savory Dressing: In small skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and carrot until softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in savory, salt and pepper; cook for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in bread crumbs.
Place one fillet in greased shallow ovenproof... - 40.543
1. Preheat oven to the desired of 400°F.
2) Take a 1 1/2-quart casserole,spray with non-stick cooking spray and now arrange fillets in it and pour wine over fish.
3) Cover with lid and bake for 6 minutes.
4) Remove casserole from oven... - 46.8854
Sunday Codfish Cakes
1. In a food process attach the the knife blade.
2. Add onion and parsley and chop coarsely.
3. Add potatoes, eggs, butter and seasonings to the processor bowl.
4. Pulse for 5 to 7 seconds to blend all ingredients well.
5. Add codfish to the... - 42.9972
Scalloped Flaked Cod Or Other Fish
Arrange the fish and sauce in layers in a well-greased baking dish.
Cover with bread crumbs.
Bake in a moderate oven (350 F ) until heated throughout and the crumbs are browned on top.
Any kind of cooked fish may be flaked and prepared in this way. - 22.1222
Divide spinach among 4 buttered small baking dishes.
Cut fish into thin slices and put on spinach.
Spoon mushroom soup over fish; top with buttered crumbs and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) about 20 minutes.
Makes 4 servings. - 31.0416
Cook minced onion slowly in 2 tb olive oil in a saucepan.
When onion is golden, add cod squee2ed of liquid and cut into small pieces.
After all remaining liquid has cooked out, stir in chopped parsley and 4 rounded tb flour.
When mixture is entirely dry,... - 41.7615
Crispy Cod Bites
Cut fish in bite-size pieces; coat in seasoned flour.
Dip fish in beaten egg then roll in bread crumbs and set aside.
To make Lemon-Parsley Sauce, melt butter in a small saucepan, stir in flour and cook 1 minute.
Gradually add fish stock or clam juice then... - 38.9432
Cod And Potato Cakes
1. Make sure that the fish fillets are free of any bones.
2. Pat the fillets dry on kitchen paper.
3. In a food processor or blender, combine corn bread or stuffing, thyme, and marjoram. Grind to fine crumbs. Keep aside
4. In a medium... - 47.5207
Divide spinach among 4 buttered small baking dishes.
Cut fish into thin slices and put on spinach.
Spoon undiluted mushroom soup over fish; top with buttered crumbs and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (375° F.) for about 20 minutes. - 31.6911
Mediterranean Cod With Vegetables
1. Let frozen cod fillets stand at room temperature about 15 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 1/3 cup hot oil, brown garlic; discard. Add onions and eggplant; cook until browned, stirring often. Add green... - 31.596
Baked Cod With Tomato Concasse And Basil
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
Mix bread crumbs, cheese, and thyme together and set aside.
In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil, slowly cook garlic and shallots until very soft, 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove and cool slightly.
Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil... - 45.4317
Cod Pancake (daegujeon)
Want a healthy and low fat finger food in less than ten minutes? Maangchi is making Korean breaded cod filets with batter and eggs. She is using very little oil for cooking and yet it is very tasty. A little chilli adds zing to the fillets. If you want to... - 92.8971
Cape Cod Cranberry Nut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 375°F Grease 9" by 5" metal loaf pan. From orange, grate peel and squeeze 1/2 cup of juice.
2. In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In small bowl, with wire whisk or fork, beat eggs, butter, and orange... - 34.5281
Dill Weed Cod Kiev
Dillweed Cod Kiev is an alluring side dish that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Dillweed Cod Kiev; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 46.6795
Kebabs Of Bacon Wrapped Cod
Bone fish steaks, cut into even sized pieces and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cut bacon strips in half and place each fish piece in half a strip and wrap.
Thread kebabs securely on metal skewers and place over medium coals.
Cook for 15-18 minutes, turning... - 28.8181
Copenhagen Cod Cakes
1) In a large heavy pot, bring the water, dill sprigs and peppercorns to a boil.
2) Add the cod fillets and simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes, until the fish is opaque and slightly flakey, remove and keep aside.
3) Bring the water to a boil, add the... - 47.1433
Peppered Cod Steaks With Ratatouille
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200degrees centigrade.
2. Melt the butter. Cut off the crusts from the bread and brush both sides with the butter. Press firmly into two 3 ½-inch tartlet tins. Place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 10-12... - 47.3428
Baked Cod With Oyster Stuffing
Are you looking for a Baked Cod With Oyster Stuffing recipe that will blow away your senses? The marriage of the incredible flavors of oyster with other ingredients is the secret to this Baked Cod With Oyster Stuffing recipe. This compelling Baked Cod With... - 34.419
Baked Cod With Oyster Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. In a skillet heat the butter, add the scallions, celery and green pepper and cook until tender. Add the crumbs, parsley, oysters and oyster liquor and cook five minutes. Add the remaining seasonings.
3. Stuff the fish... - 32.1855
Creamed Salt Cod Provencale
Soak the fish in cold water overnight.
Put the fillets in a pan, cover with cold water and add a bay leaf if liked.
Bring the water to the boil and simmer very gently for 10-15 minutes.
Drain thoroughly and remove any bones and skin.
Break the fish into... - 43.9961
Brandade Of Dried Salt Cod
Soak the salt cod for at least 12 hours, changing the water twice, then cook the cod as above, let it drain in a colander, and keep it hot.
Peel and boil some floury potatoes (i.e.
King Edwards) in the same water as you have used for the fish.
While the... - 32.5611
Salt Cod And Potato Gratin With Garlic And Herbs
Rinse all the loose salt off the bakalidros, salt cod side, then soak for 24 hours.
Some people put it in a large bowl under running water, but I prefer an even larger bucket, as you can cover the dried fish well with a greater amount of water to dissolve the... - 43.475
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine bread and milk and keep aside to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Post 10 minutes, squeeze exces milk off bread and place in an electric mixer.
3. Add roe and garlic and blend once.
4. Add oils gradually and blend.
5. Add... - 43.9804
Deb suggests a tasty, funny idea for a buffet or an aperitif: the fish balls! - 118.937
Cream Cheese Taramasalata
Using a teaspoon, scoop the roe out of its skin into a bowl.
Soak the bread in the milk.
When the bread is soft, squeeze out any excess milk and add the bread to the roe.
Beat in the garlic and cheese.
Add the oil and lemon juice a spoonful at a time, beating... - 38.7428
Zuppa Di Pesce
1. Chop garlic and onion and keep it aside.
2. In a pan pour olive oil and add garlic and once brown put the onions cook till they caramelized
3. Then add the tomato puree and water and cook for 20 minute till the tomatoes cook. Ensure... - 105.292
1) In a large saucepan, heat the oil. Gently saute the onion for about 10 minutes or till it has tendered. Cover the pan to keep the onion from browning.
2) Add the seasoning, boiling water and the potaotes. On top, arrange the fish which has been... - 40.8635
1) Trim off the bread crusts.
2) In a bowl, soak the bread slices in water.
3) In a mortar, place the roe. Lightly squeeze the bread and add to the mortar.
4) Make a smooth paste by pounding with the pestle.
5) Add onion and garlic into... - 44.2841
1) Take a bowl and beat together all ingredients in it until smooth and fluffy.
2) Figure the mixture into balls and coat with dry bread or cracker crumbs.
3) Heat fat deeply and fry the balls in it until browned.
4) Serve hot. - 34.769
Newfoundland Fish And Brewis
Water salt fish for 12-14 hours, depending on the thickness of cod.
Pour off water for soaking, then cook fish.
Bring it to a boil, then simmer 10 minutes; drain.
Remove skin, bones and flake.
Soak hard bread until it can be cut with a knife.
Bring just to a... - 38.1734
Morue Ou Cabillaud A La Flamande
If dried codfish steaks are used, soak in cold water overnight.
Place fish in a well-greased oblong baking dish.
Steaks should lie side by side, overlapping slightly.
Top fish with lemon and onion slices.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Dried codfish... - 44.7448
1. Mix the fish, potatoes, butter or margarine and pepper; beat the eggs and add to the mixture; beat smooth 1 or 2 minutes.
2. Set the frying kettle on a warm part of the range; fill it half full of shortening or fat and let it slowly heat to 375° F., or... - 27.3914
1. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
2. Combine the fish, onion, celery, green pepper, walnuts, parsley, toast crumbs, salt, pepper, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce and tarragon.
3. Beat the egg yolks until light and lemon colored and add them to the... - 37.414
1) Wash the codfish; pick over and shred it into small pieces.
2) In a deep sauce pan, add in the potatoes and cover it with cold water.
3) Now, put in the codfish and boil till the potatoes are soft and cooked.
4) In a small bowl,... - 37.0285
Company Fish And Macaroni Casserole
1) Preheat hot oven (425°F.)
2) In a saucepan boil water. Add carrot, onion, and fish to it.
3) Simmer till fish is cooked but not overcooked.
4) Drain and keep the stock.
5) Remove carrot and onion.
6) Cut fish into small cubes.
7)... - 43.1455
The night before you cook the codfish, wash it well, put to soak in cold water to cover and, if possible, change the water once after 4 to 5 hours.
(You can put it to soak at 6 or 7 p.m.and change the water just before you go to bed.)
Next day, pour off the... - 42.0599
Breaded Cod Recipes By Category