- » Breaded Chicken Patty
Breaded Chicken Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded chicken patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded chicken patty recipes.
Country Chicken Patties
This Country Chicken Patties is super yummy ! I would rather eat one of these Country Chicken Patties over regular chicken patties. Try this simple Country Chicken Patties recipe once and I feel sure you'll find them delicious as well as a dish that can be... - 37.1518
Italian Style Chicken Patties
Microwave chicken patties as directed on package.
Place cheese slice on each patty.
Microwave on HIGH an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Place spaghetti sauce in 4-cup microwave-safe measuring cup or bowl.
Cover... - 36.5216
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Mix the potatoes, chicken, peas and carrots, scallions, egg, salt, and rosemary in a large bowl.
Shape into 8 patties, each about 5 inches in diameter, then dredge on both sides in the bread crumbs.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in... - 39.8397
Tuscan Chicken Patties
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and hot pepper. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands to blend well. Form into 6 patties, each about... - 31.212
Chicken Croquettes With Sauce
Combine 1/3, cup soup, chicken, bread crumbs, parsley, and onion.
Mix well; shape into 6 croquettes or patties (if mixture is difficult to handle, chill before shaping).
Roll in additional bread crumbs.
In skillet, brown croquettes in oil.
Mean while, in... - 29.734
Poached Chicken Potato Patties
1. Cut the potatoes into equal halves and boil them.
2. Boil the chicken similarly.
3. With a potato masher, mash the boiled potatoes after skinning them until they attain a very soft texture.
4. Add red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder,... - 107.355
Terrific Turkey Patties
1. In a bowl, beat egg; add bread crumbs, green onions, coriander, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Mix in chicken; with wet hands, shape into 5 patties, each 4 inches (10 cm) in diameter.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook patties... - 29.6316
Potted Turkey Patties
In small nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and saute until softened, about 5 minutes.
Transfer mushroom mixture to a medium bowl and add... - 41.5806
Combine chicken, potatoes, and eggs.
Roll in bread or cracker crumbs; fry in hot oil.
Dip patties in soy sauce, if desired, before enjoying. - 25.8313
Warm Spiced Chicken Patties
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine 1/3 cup of the mayonnaise with the pimientos, wine vinegar, and 1 teaspoon of the celery salt. Add the cabbage and corn. Mix well, season to taste with salt and pepper, and chill while the chicken patties cook.
2. In another... - 35.786
Chicken Patties Au Poivre
1. In a mixing bowl, use your hands to gently but thoroughly blend chicken, bread crumbs, shallots, 1/4 cup chopped parsley, thyme, nutmeg, and salt. Form into 8 small patties, each about 1/2 inch thick. Sprinkle each patty with pepper, pressing in lightly.... - 31.691
Chicken Patties With Bean Salad
1. In small bowl, mix kidney beans, vinegar,sugar, 1 tablespoon oil, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
2. Into medium-sized bowl, tear bread in small pieces. Add chicken, egg, carrot, onion, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; mix well, breaking chicken into small pieces. With... - 32.7629
Turkey Sausage Patties
In a bowl, combine turkey, herbs and bread crumbs.
Add chicken broth and stir again.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Form into eight patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
Spray skillet with vegetable oil, or use a nonstick skillet.
Cook patties in skillet over... - 35.9804
Turkey Patties With Beet Sauce
1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add the greens to the oil and sprinkle the garlic on top.
3. Reduce the flame to low, cover the skillet and allow the greens to wilt for 3-4 minutes.
4. Take the pan off the heat,... - 44.5852
Chicken Burgers With Mushrooms Barley And Pepper
1 ln a 12 inch nonstick skillet, cook the garlic, green onions, red pepper, mushrooms, salt, and marjoram over moderate heat for 6 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and most of the liquid has evaporated.
2 Transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
Add... - 40.3264
If you are trying to boost your intake of omega-3s, try this simple favorite. It is a great way to use convenient canned, packaged, (or leftover) salmon. The tangy lemon sauce provides a tart balance. - 49.0635
1) In a 2-quart bowl, mix all the ingredients thoroughly except margarine, cover and refrigerate until chilled.
2) Shape the chilled liver mixture into 6 equal size patties.
3) In a 10-inch skillet, cook the patties in 1 tablespoon margarine over a... - 37.9321
Greek Lamb Patties
1. Saute onion in 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil until soft in a large frying pan.
2. Combine lamb with salt, pepper, mint, bread crumbs, tomato juice, and onion mixture in a large bowl; mix lightly until well-blended. Shape into 8 patties about 3/4 inch... - 34.9414
Greek Lamb Patties
1) In a large frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and sauté onion in it until soft.
2) Take a large bowl and mix together lamb with salt, pepper, mint, bread crumbs, tomato juice, and onion mixture in it until well-blended.
3) Figure the... - 44.8648
Veal Patties In Basil Cream Sauce
1. Finely chop the scallions. Mince the basil.
2. In a medium-size bowl, beat the egg white until frothy. Stir in the scallions, half the basil, the veal, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the evaporated skimmed milk, the nutmeg, allspice and pepper. Form the mixture... - 38.774
Sauteed Veal Patties
In small nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent.
Transfer to medium bowl; add veal, 3 tablespoons bread crumbs, and the egg, parsley, lemon juice, and seasonings.
Mix... - 37.626
Meat Patties Cantonese Style
1. Mix ground beef lightly with egg, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon of the salt, pepper and ginger until well-blended; shape by rounded tablespoonfuls into 20 balls; flatten slightly to make patties.
2. Brown, half at a time, in 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large... - 35.8603
German Style Pork Patties
1. Preheat broiler. In medium mixing bowl combine pork, all but 2 tablespoons of the bread crumbs, the sauerkraut, applesauce, onion, and caraway seed, mixing well. Shape mixture into 4 equal patties and arrange on rack in broiling pan.
2. Sprinkle 1... - 34.5451
Liver Patties And Pineapple Rings
Arrange pineapple slices on a non-stick baking sheet; reserve juice.
Combine liver, crumbs, milk, salt and thyme; mix well.
Shape into patties the size of the pineapple rings; top pineapple with patties.
Bake at 400Â° F. until patties are brown on top; turn... - 34.8695
Crispy Chicken Toastami
Why not make a crispy chicken recipe for breakfast? Look at this video that shares a recipe for chicken toastami. The recipe is so simple and requires just a few ingredients. Try out this recipe for your kids and surely they would ask for more! - 80.1334
Chicken Pojarski are tasty patties with mushrooms and chicken breasts and served with sauce over it. Try this smart Chicken Pojarski recipe. It has a make ahead component to cut down on last minute fuss in your kitchen. So enjoy cooking! - 37.0077
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine chicken, bread crumbs, chili sauce, egg white, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, thyme and garlic powder in medium bowl.
Form mixture into 16 patties.
Place patties in 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Bake, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes... - 39.2851
Breaded Chicken Paties
1. In a medium saucepan heat 3 tablespoons butter and add onion and celery in it. Cook until tender.
2. Add flour and blend until smooth.
3. Pour 1 cup milk over it and mix well.
4. Boil the mixture, cook and stir for 2 minutes.
5. Mix parsley,... - 48.6224
Deep Fried Chicken N Waffles
Today I'm making my version of Chicken N Waffles. It consists of a sandwich of Eggo waffles and Banquet breaded chicken patties deep fried to a heart attack on a plate. - 94.3216
Hot Chicken Subs
Call on these quick submarine sandwiches when you have a hungry brood and not much time. Hot and hearty chicken breast patties fill French bread loaves spread with creamy Italian dressing. - 28.5563
Barbecued Chicken Sandwich
Place 2 paper towels on plate.
Arrange chicken patties on paper towel-lined plate.
Microwave at High for 3 minutes.
Turn patties over and rotate plate.
Microwave at High for 1 to 3 minutes, or until chicken is heated through.
Spread 1 tablespoon barbecue... - 31.0416
Chicken Pocket Burgers
1. Place the frozen chicken patties on the baking sheet. Bake chicken patties according to the package directions.
2. While the chicken patties bake, put the tomato on the cutting board. Use the sharp knife to cut the tomato into thin slices. Use the scissors... - 32.7218
Chicken Chili Burger
Spicy Indian style burger. You might never go back to shops once you try this. - 46.5699
Thai Chicken Burgers
Perfect for a more exotic barbecue, these Thai chicken burgers combine ground chicken with sweet, tangy peanut sauce and red chili curry paste. - 39.8706
Jiffy Veal Tonnato
There's nothing like this Jiffy Veal Tonnato if you want to make something really tasty for a meal in a short time, especially during summer ! These veal patties in tuna sauce are sure going to win you over ! Just try them and tell me if you agree with me !... - 47.2887
Heat water or broth in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, red pepper, green pepper, celery, zucchini, and onions.
Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in peas, corn, and thyme.
Mash the... - 47.5544
Blend together 125 mL butter, parsley, garlic, rosemary and pepper.
On waxed paper, form patty 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick; place in freezer until firm.
Meanwhile, flatten chicken breasts with meat hammer or edge of heavy saucer to 0.5 cm (1/4 inch) thickness.
Cut... - 43.0781
Italian Chicken Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 5-quart kettle, boil 3 quarts of water with 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Unwrap and unroll the bread stick dough. Tie each into a knot. Place the dough on an ungreased cookie tray.
4) Mix garlic in 1 tablespoon of... - 40.6011
Chicken Burger With Brushetta
A tasty meal for dinner or lunch, then try a quick meal fix with ready made packaged ingredients to make this meal! See how Mark the geek makes this burger! - 67.1427
Creamy Chicken A La King
1) Chop the pepper and boil for 5 minutes.
2) Rinse in cold water; drain.
3) Slice the mushrooms.
4) Cut the cooked chicken into small dices.
5) Cook sliced mushrooms in 1/2 oz butter and a little lemon juice until tender, 5-6 minutes.... - 44.3443
Pesto Chicken Burgers
In bowl, beat egg; mix in bread crumbs, water, basil, onion, Parmesan, pine nuts, salt and pepper.
Blend in chicken; shape into 4 patties.
Place patties on greased grill over medium hot coals or at medium high setting; barbecue for 5 minutes.
Turn and cook... - 33.3431
Cock-a-doodle-doo these are amazing burgers and I know you will think so too! The sun-dried tomatoes and fresh spinach mix in the burgers creates a flavor combination your family will love. If ground chicken is not available at your market, Turkey works great... - 123.192
How To Roast And Stuff A Chicken
Chicken flavorized with herbs, vegetables and other flavors is healthy and delectable treat and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Patti Moreno baking braised chicken stuffed with vegetables and seasonings straight from her garden. Refreshingly tasty! - 82.7259
Yummy chicken is a great idea for your lazy Sunday lunch or even for the freind's party that you have planned for the weekend. Try this delicious chicken cutlets it is truly a simple and easy dish to make. Lay out a spread that you would efeel proud of. You... - 46.4045
1. In food processor process chicken, using on-off motion, until chicken is finely ground. Transfer to medium mixing bowl; add 1/4 cup bread crumbs, the onion, lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper and mix well until thoroughly... - 37.8603
Minted Grilled Chicken Burgers In Pita Pockets
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, onion, bread crumbs, garlic, mint, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands to blend well. Form into 6 oval patties, each about 4 1/2 inches long and 1/2... - 29.3306
Chicken Burger Melts
In bowl, whisk egg white; whisk in onions, parsley, bread crumbs, water, mustard, salt, basil and garlic.
Mix in chicken and shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick.
In lightly greased nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook patties for about 5... - 31.4587
Egg Croquettes With Chicken
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Blend in the 2 tablespoons of flour, and cook, uncovered, for 1 minute. Add the milk, and cook, stirring constantly with a wire whisk, until the sauce is very thick—about 5... - 35.0947
Chicken Salisbury Steak
1. In a large mixing bowl, use your hands to lightly but thoroughly combine chicken, bread crumbs, parsley, onion, thyme, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, and egg white. Form into 4 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of flour onto a... - 32.4993
Roasted Vegetable And Chicken Hash
1) As per you favorite recipe, roast the chicken. Alternatively, preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place the bird, breast side up, on the rack. Roast till the juices start to run clear when, about 1 hour later, a skewer is inserted into the... - 45.2078
Dill Chicken Burgers
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a grill. Lightly oil grill rack or coat with nonstick vegetable spray.
2. In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, and 1 tablespoon of mustard. Cover mustard sauce and refrigerate. In a mixing bowl, combine... - 33.1119
Easy Chicken Burger
If you are craving for a creamy cheesy chicken burger and not in a mood for take out, then try this easy recipe. This easy chicken burger recipe uses a store bought chicken pattie, which makes the task so simple. To top with, add your choice of ingredients in... - 108.858
Herbed Chicken Burgers With Lemon Sauce
Cut chicken into cubes and pat dry; process in food processor until ground.
If chicken is already ground, place in large bowl.
Combine bread crumbs with yogurt; let stand for a few minutes.
In bowl, combine chicken, yogurt mixture and egg.
Add 2 tbsp (25 mL)... - 43.0158
Broccoli Cheese Chicken
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, arrange the chicken breasts in the pan, and fry for about 5 to 7 minutes each side until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the... - 44.5207
Sauteed Mini Chicken Burgers
Our kids gobbled up these delicious patties suggested by our friend Mark Spindel. They're so versatile -- the basic recipe is delicious, or you can give them an Indian flavor by adding curry powder or an Asian flavor by adding a little ginger and soy or... - 42.3956
Creamed Sweetbreads is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe of flavored sweetbreads, mushrooms, and cream; I am sure you would love to try this Creamed Sweetbreads again-n-again. - 35.8974
Creamed Ham And Sweetbreads
Put the sweetbreads, water, lemon juice, and salt into a large saucepot.
Cover, bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Drain and cover with cold water.
Change water repeatedly until sweetbreads are cool.
Remove tubes and membranes.
Cut... - 43.2019
1. Remove the chicken meat from the bones and cut the chicken into strips. Cut the veal into pieces.
2. Grind the veal and chicken in a meat grinder, using the finest blade.
3. Soak the bread in the milk and squeeze it dry. Mix the bread with the meat. Add... - 29.6169
Chicken Pesto Burgers
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. To make patties, place basil leaves, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, garlic and oil in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Transfer mixture to a bowl, add chicken, breadcrumbs, red capsicum (pepper), onion,... - 36.9585
Place chicken mince in a bowl said season with salt, nutmeg and freshly ground pepper. Trim crusts from bread, pour the milk over, and allow to soak for a minute or two. Beat until smooth, then add to chicken with 2 tablespoons of the vodka and mix together... - 28.473
1. Remove the chicken meat from the bones and cut the chicken into strips. Cut the veal into pieces.
2. Grind the veal and chicken in a meat grinder, using the finest blade.
3. Soak the bread in the milk and squeeze it dry. Mix the bread with the meat. Add... - 32.9271
Tender Crisp Chicken Croquettes
Tender Crisp Chicken Croquettes has a great taste. Tender Crisp Chicken Croquettes is an easy to prepare dish. The chicken lovers must try Tender Crisp Chicken Croquettes. - 43.276
Chicken Chunk Dinner
Place potato patty on 9-inch plate.
Cover with microwavable paper towel and microwave on high (100%) until hot, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes; break up with fork.
Stir in sour cream, milk, dash of salt and pepper.
Mound potato mixture on plate; sprinkle with... - 42.9222
Chicken Chutney Burgers
1. Combine chutney, lemon juice, and mustard; set two-thirds of mixture aside. Combine remaining chutney mixture with chicken, green onion, and cumin. Shape into 4 patties, each about 4 inches (10 cm) wide, and place on a rack in a broiler pan. Broil 3 inches... - 36.3219
Spicy Chicken Croquettes
1) In a bowl, mix sauce, chicken and Tabasco.
2) Add salt, pepper, onion and lemon juice, as per taste.
3) In a greased cookie sheet, spread the mixture about 1 inch thick.
4) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
5) Cut the layer in 8... - 45.0917
How To Make Microdac Johnny Cake And Chicken
Johnny cake is a Jamaican breakfast favorite If you swear by Caribbean food and don't mind incorporating island flavors to your meal, Johnny cake could be your bet. Follow the recipe to prepare this yummy breakfast dish at home. - 111.812
Blend together 1/2 cup butter, parsley, garlic, rosemary, and pepper.
On waxed paper, form patty 3/4-inch thick; place in freezer until firm.
Meanwhile, flatten chicken breasts with meat hammer or edge of heavy saucer to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut butter into 6... - 44.6236
Chicken Burger With Tarragon Mayonnaise
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Place chicken mince in a mixing bowl.
1.Add onion, rind, sour cream and breadcrumbs.
Using hands, mix until thoroughly combined.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into 1.5 cm thick patties.
2.Place patties on hot... - 44.4787
Chick Pea Burger
Would you like to prepare Chick Pea Burger at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my son’s birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in my... - 37.3612
1. Blend butter, garlic, rosemary, pepper and parsley.
2. On a waxed paper for the mixture to a patty. Make it 3/4 inch thick.
3. Place the mixture in the freezer, till it gets firm.
4. Flatten the chicken breasts with a knife. Make the chicken... - 43.6393
1. Slice butter or margarine into 12 equal size sticks.
2. Place in the freezer during fixing chicken, for this the butter should be very cold.
4. Remove the skin from chicken breasts and slice it into two halves.
5. Cut meat in one piece from bones.... - 42.6369
You Generation Hawaiian Chicken Burgers - Myvirginkitchen
1. Preheat the grill. Prepare a tray lined with foil.
2. In a chopper bowl, chop the onion. Take half of the chopped onion out and set aside.
3. To the remaining onion, add pineapple, mint leaves, lime zest and chop again.
FOR... - 0
Salami Egg Cheese Medley Breakfast Sandwich
How easy you want your Saturday or Sunday breakfast to be? Well, it can't get easier than this medley sandwich to keep you full and going for the rest of the day. Give it a try and you are going to love it! - 0
In a bowl, mix first 6 ingredients.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
In a medium size bowl, lightly beat together egg and milk.
Sprinkle bread crumbs onto a plate.
Remove turkey mixture from refrigerator.
Shape into 12 patties.
Dredge with bread... - 42.3665
Melt butter in pan and cook chicken livers carefully over low heat until half done.
Add sherry, mushrooms, ham, and salt and pepper; cook gently until liquid is almost absorbed.
Form potatoes into patties, enclosing 1 heaping tablespoon... - 35.68
Stuffed Deli Burgers
Combine onions, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape meat mixture into eight 1/4 -inch-thick patties, about 3 3/4 inches in diameter.
Place liverwurst slices on four of the patties.
Spread 1/2 teaspoon of the 2 teaspoons mustard on each of... - 42.0045
Spicy Beef Potato Cakes
Place the ginger, garlic, chiles, parsley, lemon juice, and pepper in a food processor or blender to make a "loose" paste.
Reserve the paste.
(This hara masala, or fresh green mixture, may be used to cook meat or chicken dishes.
It is a fine all-purpose, very... - 42.3626
Jiffy Veal Tonnato
1. Combine the ground veal, carrots, 1/2 cup of the sour cream, onion, bread crumbs, salt, thyme and pepper in a large bowl; mix lightly until well blended. Shape into 8 equal-size patties about 3/4 inch thick.
2. Saute in vegetable oil, turning once, until... - 33.0964
Potted Turkey Burgers
1 In a medium bowl, add turkey, 2 tablespoons broth, bread crumbs, scallion, 2 teaspoons parsley, salt, and pepper;mix well.
2 Form the mixture into 4 patties.
3 In a medium skillet, heat margerine until bubbly.
4 Add the patties and cook for... - 44.8319
Southern Onion Dressing
Melt butter in heavy pan; add minced onion and celery; saute until tender.
Add all dry ingredients and Worcestershire and stir until thoroughly blended.
Mix lightly and stuff bird.
If a more highly seasoned dressing is desired, add sage.
If... - 39.2064
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, the 1 clove garlic, and the black pepper.
Cover and chill until serving time.
In a large bowl combine bread crumbs, water, chili powder, chipotle peppers, the 2 cloves... - 45.6316
Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
In a medium bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, water chestnuts, ginger, salt, and pepper.
Add ground turkey or chicken; mix well.
Form into four 3/4-inch-thick patties.
Place patties on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
Grill for 14 to... - 45.8318
Wisconsin Tuna Cakes With Lemon Dill Sauce
In large bowl, toss together tuna, bread crumbs, onions and pimentos.
In small bowl, beat together egg and milk; stir in lemon peel.
Stir into tuna mixture; toss until moistened.
With lightly floured hands, shape into eight 4-inch patties.
In large nonstick... - 38.502
Gourmet Sausage And Noodles
Form sausage in "marbles"; flatten in patties and brown lightly on both sides.
(Or, brown sausage, stirring to crumble.) Drain.
Cook noodles in boiling unsalted water till tender; drain.
Combine patties, noodles, pimiento, and green pepper.
Add milk to soup;... - 46.9205
Why not make burgers using turkey, a variation to the regular chicken, pork or beef burgers. Watch this innovative video to make turkey burger with mint sauce and sour cream. - 93.268
Lamb Rissoles With Cucumber Sauce
Process lamb, bread, onion, garlic, egg whites, mint and vinegar in a food processor until finely minced.
Divide mixture into 12 balls, flatten into patties, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan, cook rissoles... - 40.0723
Mushroom Risotto Cakes
1. Melt butter and oil together in saucepan over a medium heat, add garlic and bacon and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Add leek and cook for 3 minutes or until leek is golden. Add rice and mushrooms to pan and cook, stirring, for 3... - 36.8452
Crab Cakes With White Sauce
Crab meat tastes amazing, it is soft and juicy. Any crab lover would love to eat some nice crab cakes with sauce. In this video, the chef too is a crab meat lovers and is making some crab cakes in her style. She serves them with white sauce and suggests that... - 121.428
1. Mash potato. Keep aside to cool.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in fry-pan, saute onion till transparent.
3. Add mince, curry paste, stir on high for 1 min.
4. Add salt, chilli and 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil.
5. Cover, cook on low till mince is cooked... - 46.4252
Moroccan Style Burger - July 4th Special
Fun Fact: Did you know that Morocco was one of the first nations to recognize the U.S. as an independent country in 1777? July 4th is the American independence day - it's a holiday here in the U.S. People go to parks with family and friends, barbecue, have a... - 129.87