- » Breaded Chicken Pasta
Breaded Chicken Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded chicken pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded chicken pasta recipes.
Chicken Alfredo In A Bread Bowl
Have you been seeing the buzz and commercials about this national pizza place advertising about a new recipe on their menu? The pasta bread bowls? You can make that at home! Watch skinny and Mini teach you how to make a Chicken Alfredo Bread Bowl. You will... - 86.4912
Chicken Divan And Pasta Casserole
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the shells and boil for 6 minutes.
Add the broccoli to the pasta and boil an additional 2 to 3 minutes until the pasta is al dente and the broccoli is crisp-tender.
Drain well and return the... - 43.1166
Chicken Mozzarella With Pasta
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, place each chicken breast between wax paper and roll or pound with a rolling pin to 1/4-inch thickness.
4) Coat the chicekn breasts with... - 37.1972
Ranch Style Pasta With Chicken
1) Cook noodles according to package directions.
2) Drain them and return to pot.
3) If peas are frozen, add to noodles during last two minutes of cooking time.
4) Meanwhile, in small saucepan, melt butter.
5) Stir in dressing mix.
6)... - 37.6784
Spicy Chicken Pasta
1. In a small bowl marinate the chicken with chili and garlic and keep it aside.
2. In a large pot cook the pasta in boiling salted water. When cooked al dente, drain and set aside.
3. In a large skillet or wok heat oil and brown the... - 94.6404
Orzo Pasta With Warm Bread And Spinach Salad
For all those wanting to try out pasta with mint and also wanting to freak on greens, here is an orzo dish just right for you. Watch Chef Stacey cook orzo with mint flavor and make a Warm Bread and Spinach Salad. Makes a hearty, healthy and wholesome family... - 114.436
Greenstripe Grape Tomato, Pasta And Chicken Salad
1. Cook the pasta as per the package directions, drain and combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss.
2. Leave it at room temperature 10 minutes.
3. Serve with grilled Italian or French bread. - 37.0904
Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl, set aside.
2. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces, set aside.
3. Cut the bacon into strips, set aside.
4. Slice the mushrooms, set aside
5. In a bowl pour the beaten eggs, melted butter, gradually add the... - 118.247
Scalloped Chicken And Pasta
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Combine together 2 1/4 cups of water and 2 tablespoons of margarine in a 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil and then stir in the pasta as well as the frozen vegetables. Bring the heat down... - 34.4986
Citrus Garlic Chicken With Pasta
For all the comfort food lovers here is a citrus garlic chicken with pasta recipe that is quite exotic when it comes to subtle flavors and it is also a healthy deal, making it a perfect choice for dinner after a busy day at work. Watch the video for the exact... - 110.887
Roast Chicken With Pasta Stuffing
1 Cook pasta in boiling water, until three-quarters done. Drain.
2 Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (200°C).
3 In a large bowl, add green onions, pistachio nuts, herbs, tomatoes, diced bacon, salt and pepper and mix with the... - 45.0826
Lemon Chicken With Whole-wheat Penne Pasta
This video is an episode of meals in a rush and the star of the show today is Jordan Prez. She is showing how to make lemon chicken with whole wheat penne pasta. Its yet another quick meal to make during rush. Only if the chicken is grilled and pasta is... - 136.868
Angel Hair Pasta With Pesto
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and return to pot.
3) Meanwhile, in small saucepan, boil the cream.
4) Add pesto; remove pan from heat and set aside.
5) In a large skillet, heat oil.
6) Add garlic and... - 36.9554
Angel Hair With Roasted Chicken And Bacon
Great Everyday Meals: Johanna M. Cook of Momma Cuisine prepares a simple pasta dish using bacon, chicken, and cherry tomatoes. Perfect for a busy weeknight or get-together with friends and family. - 108.632
Breaded Chicken Tetrazzini
1. Place breadcrumbs, black pepper and ground garlic in a bowl and toss to combine.
2. Place egg and mustard in a separate bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Dip chicken strips into egg mixture,... - 36.5254
Vegetarian "chicken" Lasagna Alfredo
This totally vegetarian lasagna has become a welcome main course to all of my meat-eating friends. It has a rich "chicken" alfredo sauce that has great texture and flavor. - 46.1404
Creamy Chicken And Asparagus Noodle Casserole
This is indeed a really creamy and comforting casserole recipe. It is a great summer dish to make when tender asparagus is in season. Its an easy but elegant casserole to prepare when you have sudden guests for dinner. I usually serve this with a fresh citrus... - 148.058
Chicken And Prosciutto Tortelloni Alfredo
When the sun's out and the barbie is on fire, something as super-tasty as this dish will likely sizzle up your taste buds. In this video recipe, Betty shares her all-time favorite entrée chicken and prosciutto tortelloni alfredo. It's so simple yet stunning... - 102.868
Chicken Pesto Salad
Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Rinse the chicken and pat dry; season with a dash of lemon pepper and garlic powder on each side.
Cook in the prepared skillet over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until cooked through, turning several... - 39.4273
Not So Fried Chicken With Emeril Orzo And Roasted Asparagus
Preheat oven at 350°
Trim fat off of the chicken breasts and in a shallow dish beat egg and add cayenne and in a second shallow dish add the Panko, thyme, garlic, paprika, red pepper flakes then stir to combine. Dredge the chicken breasts first in... - 45.9961
Linguine With White Clam Sauce
Cook the linguine according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Rinse with cold water, drain, and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute; add the onion and garlic and cook, uncovered, until... - 37.5776
Spinach Soup With Ravioli And Parmesan Toasts
1 Cut the carrots into 2-inch-long matchsticks. Cut the onion into thin wedges.
2 In a large saucepan, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic, and stir-fry until the onion begins to brown, about... - 36.5482
Wegmans Chicken Parmesan
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares this classic Italian recipe that's a favorite at restaurants, but anyone can do. This recipe is as simple as it gets. It can be done quickly and it can easily be used along with a side of spaghetti or vegetable.... - 140.584
Red Ribbon Cheese Casserole
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Stir together soups and milk; stir in cooked macaroni.
Turn mixture into a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Alternate cheese and tomato slices down center of casserole.
Toss crumbs with melted butter;... - 31.8175
Gemelli Pasta With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
1. Bring a large pot of water on the stove and to a boil, add salt and cook gemelli to al dente, with a bite to it, about 9 minutes.
2. In a food processor grind drained roasted peppers.
3. Heat a large skillet over moderate heat saute garlic and... - 42.266
You Won't Be Single For Long Vodka Cream Pasta
1. Put large pot of salted water on to boil.
2. In a large skillet heated over moderate heat gently sauté garlic and shallots in oil and butter for 3 to 5 minutes to develop their sweetness.
3. Around the pan in 3 turns in a steady... - 41.5797
Chinese Chicken Salad With Noodles
This Chinese Chicken Salad simply doesn't seem to go off my mind even after eating it so many times â€¦its so tasty ! I love it with bread dishes. Try this easy-to-prepare Chinese Chicken Salad with other dishes and come back here to tell me what you... - 25.8186
Pasta With Oil And Garlic
1) In a large pot, bring water to the boil.
2) Add the pasta, stirring.
3) Boil again and cook until the pasta is tender but still firm in the center, 6 to 8 minutes or according to package directions.
4) Drain the pasta and run under cold water... - 42.3919
Pasta With Lemon Tuna Sauce
1. Combine pasta, water and oil in large bowl, cook on HIGH for ten to twelve minutes, or, until tender. Drain, leave to stand covered.
2. Combine garlic, onion and butter in bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir in lemon juice, stock, mustard and flaked... - 30.345
Place spinach in a colander and press with the back of a spoon to extract as much moisture as possible. Remove from colander and squeeze between several layers of paper towels until quite dry.
In a large bowl, mix spinach with remaining... - 37.3973
Sweet Corn Chowder With Pasta Shells
1. Halve the green pepper, then remove the stalk and seeds. Cut the flesh into small dice, cover with boiling water and stand for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse.
2. Put the potatoes into a saucepan with the sweetcorn, onion, celery, green pepper, bouquet garni... - 37.5752
Shrimp Pasta Roll
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a frying pan melt butter.
3) Add celery, onion and first amount of salt. Stir fry until soft.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Mix shrimp, chili sauce, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce and... - 46.9723
Turkey Pesto Meatballs With Zucchini And Pasta
1) Finely chop the basil leaves in a food processor or blender.
2) Take a large bowl and mix basil leaves with turkey, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic, egg, salt and pepper with fork (be careful not to mix with hands as the meat will become... - 40.7535
Pasta With Grilled Salmon And Garlic Broccoli
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. Lay the salmon, and sprinkle with salt and pepper, the take the fillets and rub with a little olive oil, use 1 tablespoon of oil,
3. Place the fillets on a... - 43.7572
Chicken Noodle Moussaka
Cook the noodles in plenty of boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until they are soft.
Drain and rinse.
Slice the aubergine (eggplant), place in a colander and sprinkle with salt; leave for 30 minutes.
Melt 15 g/1/2 oz (1 tablespoon) of the margarine in a... - 43.2598