- » Breaded Chicken Melt
Breaded Chicken Melt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded chicken melt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded chicken melt recipes.
Chicken Of The Sea Smoked Gouda Tuna Melt
1. In a food processor blend cream cheese and gouda.
2. Mix tuna and cheese mixture together.
3. Spread the mixture on 4 bread slices, top with tomato and bacon and then the second slice of bread.
4. Spread butter on the outside of bread and grill... - 35.0574
Vegetable Chicken And Cheese Melt
1. Heat 2 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a medium-size nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook, stirring, 4 minutes. Increase the heat to medium-high, add the bell peppers and zucchini, and cook, stirring, 5 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of... - 32.7081
You May Also Like!
French Bread Chicken Melts
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper,- saute 8 minutes or until very tender, adding water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to prevent scorching. Remove from heat, stir in... - 31.8104
Baked Chicken With Corn Bread Stuffing
In 3-quart oblong baking dish, combine water, 1/2 cup butter and seasoning packet.
Heat at high3 1/2 to 4 minutes; stir in stuffing crumbs.
Arrange chicken on stuffing; brush with melted butter mixed with browning sauce.
Heat, covered with wax paper, at... - 36.2103
Chicken Mushroom Melts
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken and mushrooms in oil for 5 minutes.
Stir in soy sauce; cook 7 minutes longer.
Stir in cream; simmer for 4-6 minutes or until sauce is thickened (do not boil).
In asmall bowl, combine the butter and garlic;... - 43.2161
Chicken Burger Melts
In bowl, whisk egg white; whisk in onions, parsley, bread crumbs, water, mustard, salt, basil and garlic.
Mix in chicken and shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick.
In lightly greased nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook patties for about 5... - 31.4587
Old Fashioned Bread Stuffing
Melt 1/2 cup of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and golden (about 15 minutes).
Add remaining 1/4 cup butter, marjoram, pepper, sage, and thyme.
Remove from heat; stir until butter is... - 37.9326
1. Preheat broiler. Place focaccia on a baking sheet.
2. Stir together chicken, dressing and green onions in a bowl. Arrange mixture evenly on top of focaccia.
3. Add a layer of sliced tomatoes and a layer of provolone cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
4. Broil... - 29.1837
Veggie-pit A Melts
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Heat water or broth in a skillet over medium heat. Add carrots, squash, mushrooms, onions, and green pepper. Cook and stir over medium heat until tender. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
3. Drain mixed... - 42.4931
Roast Chicken With Bread Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 4 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add onions and celery and cook for 2 minutes. Add liver and cook 3 minutes longer. Stir in parsley, thyme, sage, marjoram, savory, salt, and pepper. Add bread... - 31.7052
Roasted Chicken With Raisin Bread And Apple Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add onion and celery and cook, stirring often, until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in sage, bread cubes, and apple. Add 1/4 cup of chicken broth and toss to... - 31.672
Spicy Glazed Chicken Breasts With Corn Bread Dressing
Dressing: In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until tender and fragrant, stirring frequently.
Add celery, green peppers, chilies,salt and pepper; cook for 10 minutes or until softened.
Stir in corn... - 44.6496