- » Breaded Chicken Finger
Breaded Chicken Finger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded chicken finger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded chicken finger recipes.
Oven-fried Crunchy Chicken Fingers
Fried chicken is yummy but so messy and well don’t even think about the calories! Why burn your fingers and add to the fat on your tummy when you can get the same crunchiness without frying? Victoria Paikin shows you her healthy version of crumb fried... - 121.804
Crispy Chicken Fingers With Three Different (great-tasting) Dips
This crispy chicken fingers is definitely for you if you’re having trouble weaning your kids away from the neighborhood fast-food joint, or if you’d simply like to offer a delish-dish to the kids that will help them to sit happily at the table. And, just... - 48.4584
Dilly Chicken Salad Finger Sandwiches
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the chicken or turkey with all of the remaining ingredients except the bread. Stir to mix well, adding more nonfat sour cream if the filling seems dry.
2. Place 1/4 cup of filling on each of 8 slices of bread. Top each slice... - 29.9048
Chicken Salad Finger Sandwich
Chef Keith Snow from http://www.harvesteating.com demonstrates how to make delicious little chicken salad tea sandwiches on whole wheat bread and also how to poach chicken. - 109.946
Chicken Cutlets & Fingers (bettyskitchenfare)
Win your children's hearts with this Homemade Chicken Cutlets and Fingers recipe. It is easy to make, economical, fresh and healthier without any preservatives. How cool is that? Have a look at this video and learn this all time favorite dish. - 125.937
Chicken Finger Logs
Soften cream cheese; add chicken and enough broth to make of spreading consistency.
Trim crusts from bread; roll each slice thin with rolling pin.
Spread bread with butter and chicken mixture; roll as for jelly roll.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees... - 31.9981
Cut the chicken breasts into 1" (2.5 cm) strips.
Mix the bread crumbs with the seasonings.
Beat the eggs into the milk.
Place the flour into a small bowl.
Preheat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Dust the chicken strips with flour.
Dip them into the egg... - 42.7276
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter, herbs and bread crumbs. Mix well and keep aside.
2. Dip chicken strips in egg wash and coat evenly with breadcrumbs. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized skillet, heat olive oil.
4. Add crumbed chicken and pan fry... - 35.4075
Buffalo Chicken Fingers
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F. Line a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan with foil and oil lightly. In a pie plate or shallow dish, whisk the egg whites with the water for 1 minute or just until frothy. On a piece of wax paper, mix the bread crumbs with the ground red... - 33.2336
Oven Chicken Fingers
Friends are coming and you are still at lost about what snacks to serve them. These oven baked chicken fingers are just perfect for this purpose. They are much healthier than the fried versions and when you serve directly from oven, you might not get a chance... - 94.4828
1. To prepare the chicken cut it into 2-inch (5 cm) strips about 1/2 inch wide and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In three separate shallow dishes place flour, eggs and coating mix.
3. Dip chicken pieces into the ingredients in the dishes... - 39.8973
Sesame Chicken Fingers With Apricot Mustard Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, heat together jam, mustard, and lemon juice over medium-low heat, stirring, until melted smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Set dipping sauce aside.
2. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper. Place egg in another... - 33.4017
Microwave Cajun Chicken Fingers
Cut chicken on diagonal into 1/2-inch (1 cm) wide strips; set aside.
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and garlic; set aside.
In pie plate, combine bread crumbs, cornmeal, paprika, oregano, black and cayenne... - 41.957
Keeneland Special Chicken Salad In Bread Bowl
If you are looking for a chicken salad recipe that is anything but ordinary, this is it. Ready in minutes and healthy too, Betty’s easy-to-prepare chicken salad packed with zingy flavors and served tastefully in a bread bowl makes for a hard-to-pass treat.... - 114.041
Breaded Chicken Cutlets With Roasted Tomato Sauce
Breaded chicken cutlets are great for serving at parties as a starter or even a main course. Prepared with a coating of breadcrumbs with eggs and spicd with cumin, cayenne, parsley and thyme, the breaded chicken cutlets can be browned in a skillet or roasted... - 46.2262
Afternoon Tea Sandwiches (chicken Egg & Blt)
1. For the Chicken Egg Sandwich: Cut the chicken breast into chunks. Peel and slice the potato into round slices.
2. In a microwavable dish, place the chicken and potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, and cook in the... - 97.499
Oven Fried Chicken With Basil Salt
I prefer the savory, spicy, super-crunchy crust . Oven Fried Chicken With Basil Salt to ordinary fried chicken. Mostly because I do not need to slog in my kitchen in order to prepare this yum Oven Fried Chicken With Basil Salt. This is for sure a highly... - 36.9746
Stuffed Chicken Breast
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In small skillet, combine spinach, onion, mushrooms, and 1 teaspoon water. Cover and cook over medium heat until onion is tender, about 2 minutes.
3. Sprinkle chicken breast with garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Spread... - 34.6247
Rosemary Chicken Focaccia
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add onion and cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until very soft, about 10 minutes. Add garlic and rosemary and cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool 5... - 24.0644
Low Carb Chicken Strips
Are you craving for chicken strips but scared of the carbs? Try making Low Carb chicken Strips with chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe as she has some special ingredients to make the chicken low carb. Instead of using regular flour and bread crumbs she uses cheese... - 103.193
Chicken Breast Stuffed With Vegetables
1. Coarsely shred zucchini and carrot. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot salad oil, cook zucchini, carrot, and 1/2 tea spoon salt until tender, stirring occasionally. Place vegetables in small bowl. Into bowl with vegetables, tear bread... - 30.2512
Healthy Baked Fried Chicken
Bored of buffalo wings? Try baked fried chicken instead. Succulent chunks of chicken rolled in bread-crumb and baked until crisp and golden, truly makes it a crowd pleasing recipe. Trail this recipe by Juan Montalvo and take a cue or two on healthy cooking. - 79.6769
Quick Chicken Supremes
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Mix bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, grated lemon rind, salt, and pepper.
Toss lightly with fingers.
Add 2 tablespoons melted butter and continue to toss.
Hold a chicken breast in palm of hand while spreading a tea-spoonful of mustard... - 42.1325
Shrimp Stuffed Chicken Legs
Are looking for a quick and easy way to turn plain chicken into a real meal? Then try Shrimp Stuffed Chicken Legs which is stuffed with a tasty sherry-shrimp mixture. If you are a chicken lover you must try it and you will enjoy every bite of it. - 34.9482
Zucchini Stuffed Chicken Quarters
Zucchini Stuffed Chicken Quarters is a mouth watering American main dish recipe. The chicken breasts are stuffed with zucchini and are baked until golden brown in this family-friendly recipe.Try out the recipe and I am sure you will get a lot of compliments... - 31.3827
Low Fat Souther Style Fried Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Skin each piece of chicken by loosening it from one edge with the tip of a sharp knife, then pulling it off with your fingers.
3. In a shallow dish, lightly whisk the egg whites until foamy.
4. On a... - 44.9022
Herbed Low Fat Fried Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Skin each drumstick by loosening it from thick end with the tip of a sharp knife, then pulling it off with your fingers.
3. In a shallow dish, lightly whisk the egg whites until foamy.
4. On a plate or... - 46.9024
An authentic tandoori chicken recipe that will keep you licking your fingers. The tandoori chicken has been a favorite of mine. Just can’t resist a succulent chicken cooked in yogurt and the exotic Indian spices. Yumm…can’t wait to go and have this... - 31.5839
Oven Fried Chicken Wings
Oven Fried Chicken Wings are crisp and finger licking good. For this Oven Fried Chicken Wings recipe you can add more pepper if you like it spicier and this recipe is much healthier than the traditional fried sweet and crispy chicken wings. Making these yummy... - 35.4689
Cheesy Chicken Cordon Bleu
Place chicken breasts skin-side-down.
With sharp knife cut a shallow slit down center of each without cutting through to skin.
Cut shallow pockets on either side of these slits.
Mix ham and cheese with garlic and a little white wine to moisten.
Season... - 42.9556
Remove giblets from chicken and reserve for other uses; pull off and discard lumps of fat from chicken.
Cutoff wing tips, if desired.
Stuff body cavity with bread stuffing, if you wish.
If trussing is desired, thread trussing needle with white cotton... - 34.3761
Roast Whole Chicken With Vegetable Cheese Stuffing
I like having this Roast Whole Chicken mostly because the Vegetable Cheese Stuffing makes the whole dish so exciting and indulgent and guess what, it is so easy a classic recipe to try! With the fabulous flavor of mozzarella cheese and Thyme leaves as a... - 38.3167
Roast Chicken With Dressing
1. Prepare moist bread dressing.
2. Remove giblets and neck from chicken; reserve for gravy. Rinse chicken with running cold water and drain well. Spoon some of the dressing lightly into neck cavity (do not pack dressing; it expands during cooking). Fold neck... - 43.0666
Chicken Rolls With Mandarin Sauce
1) Place oven rack in upper third portion of oven. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a 12x8x2-inch (2-quart) baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Brush one side of each chicken breast with 1/2 teaspoon of Oriental... - 47.3096
Cream together the butter, parsley, tarragon, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
Divide into 4 portions; and shape each portion into a 2-inch finger.
Freeze for 20 minutes.
Bone, skin and cut in half the chicken breasts.
Pound each to a 1/4-inch thickness.
Place... - 42.6428
Whole Chicken Soup
Melt butter & cook onions gently until soft.
Add tomatoes, pepper, ladies fingers & rice.
Pour in the stock.
Add salt & pepper, if required.
Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes.
Now, add the chopped cooked chicken and herbs.
Lastly, add soft... - 42.9039
Chicken Club Sandwiches With Potato Fries
A treat for your eyes and your stomach - the Club Sandwich serves you a completely fulfilling breakfast, with toasted bread, usually cut into quarters covering two layers of meat and vegetables separated by an additional slice of bread.
For the meat, chicken... - 0
Supremes De Volaille X La Mh Anaise
Season the supremes with salt and pepper.
One at a time, roll them in the flour and shake off excess.
Mix egg, salt and olive oil; dip supremes in olive oil mixture.
Then roll in the cheese and bread crumbs, patting them in place with the flat of a knife.
Lay... - 31.7819
Chicken A La Kiev
1. Place the chicken breasts between pieces of waxed paper and pound until thin with a mallet or the flat side of a butcher knife. Do not split the flesh. Remove the waxed paper.
2. Cut the butter into six finger-shaped pieces. Place a piece in the middle of... - 34.306
Gourmet Chicken Kiev
Have butcher bone chicken.
Skin the chicken breasts by starting at the pointed end of the breast, insert thumb under the skin and strip it off.
If you decide to prepare the chicken breasts with the wing bone attached, cut off the wing tip and its adjacent... - 45.9113
Chicken With Stuffing And Giblet Gravy
1. Prepare Cooked Giblets.
2. Place celery, onion and 1/3 cup margarine in a 2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Add bread cubes, raisins, sage, thyme, salt and pepper; toss.
3. Fill wishbone area of... - 33.6166
Italian Style Chicken Scallops
Place chicken breast halves, one at a time, between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
With flat side of a mallet, gently pound meat until about 3/8 inch thick; set aside.
In a rimmed plate, stir together bread crumbs, flour, Parmesan cheese, herb seasoning, pepper,... - 43.1498
Buffet Chicken Sandwich Basket
1 Scald milk with sugar, salt and butter or margarine in a small saucepan; cool to lukewarm.
2 Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm" water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves, then stir... - 40.0336
Mustardy Barbecue Drummers
1. Chop two of the bacon slices into small pieces and dry cook in a pan for 3-4 minutes, stirring so that the bacon does not stick to the bottom. Remove from the heat and stir in the garlic, 2 tablespoons of the wholegrain mustard, and the bread crumbs.
2.... - 36.0136
Preheat oven to 375º F.
In a small bowl, combine the softened butter, chives, parsley, lemon juice and garlic powder. Transfer to a small piece of plastic wrap and shape into a small log. Place in freezer while working on the breasts.
In a shallow dish or... - 45.2411
Saffron Broth With Chicken
1) Dice the chicken into 3/4-inch pieces.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve the saffron in the 1 tablespoon warm water.
3) In a large saucepan, bring the broth, 2 cups water, 1/2 garlic, carrots, turnips and 1/2 saffron to a boil over a... - 47.3438
Rice Balls W/ Chicken, Peas & Tomato Sauce
Rice balls are fabulous as a side dish or an entrée. This dish can be modified in various ways; for a healthier version opt for ground turkey or chicken rather than beef, or if you are a vegetarian omit the meat altogether. We hope you enjoy our first... - 43.0375
Stuffed Cornish Hens On Vegetable Pilaf
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook mushrooms until tender. Stir in bread crumbs, cheese, egg, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Remove from heat.
2. Cut each hen in half. Rinse hens with running cold water and drain well. Carefully... - 32.7839
Warm Chicken Salad
1. Make the marinade in a clean bowl by mixing the lemon juice, olive oil and crushed garlic.
2. Cut the chicken breast into approx. 1cm strips, cutting across the breast.
3. Season with a little salt and pepper, and mix the chicken in the bowl... - 89.143
Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing
The sweet and sour taste combination of the Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing is a deadly combo. Complemented with red delicious apple, and celery stalk Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing is perfect for the regal treat! - 36.711
Chicken And Cheese Filled Calzones
1. To make the yeast starter for the dough, in a small bowl, combine the 1/4 cup of luke warm water, sugar and yeast and allow to stand for 1 minute. Then stir to combine dissolve the sugar and stand for another 5 minutes until the yeast gets... - 47.2332
Savory Sandwich Loaf
Cut 1 1/2-inch-thick slices off both ends of bread; set aside.
Using a long serrated knife and your fingers, cut and pull out soft center, leaving a shell about 1/2 inch thick.
Set hollowed loaf aside; reserve soft bread from center for other uses, if... - 39.8773
Involtini Con Salsa Di Alici
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Place chicken breasts on cutting board. Press them with one hand to flatten well. Slice the chicken breasts, just parallel to the board. Pound between the 2 sheets of waxed paper so that there are thin... - 42.3603