- » Breaded Chicken Breast
Breaded Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breaded chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breaded chicken breast recipes.
Gluten-free Marys Gone Crackers Crumbed Chicken
If you are gluten intolerant and cannot eat breadcrumbs, here is a great way to enjoy gluten-free crumbed chicken. Watch Amie Valpone use Mary’s Gone Crackers gluten-free crumbs to bread chicken and make a delicious meal. A great way to make a delicious,... - 100.959
Amazing Meal Breaded Chicken
Most of us put our Amazing Meal into a smoothie, yogurt, shake or mix it up with water and gulp it right down. Why not incorporate Amazing Meal into a meal? This is a rather interesting way to use the healthy powder and get more out of it! It is also a great... - 106.177
Breaded Chicken Bruschetta
This is not your classic Italian crusty bread, olive oil drizzled bruschetta. This is also not something you want to serve as an appetizer. But this bruschetta does take only 15 minutes to put together, is simple, fresh and fancy and perfect for an Italian... - 105.015
Wegmans Chicken Parmesan
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares this classic Italian recipe that's a favorite at restaurants, but anyone can do. This recipe is as simple as it gets. It can be done quickly and it can easily be used along with a side of spaghetti or vegetable.... - 138.929
Italian Breaded Chicken Rolls With Peppermint Sauce
1. Clean and pound the chicken breast and keep it aside.
2. Chop the garlic and spinach, keep in separate bowl, beat the eggs, dice the tomatoes.
3. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, chopped garlic and salt and pepper.
4. In a... - 106.969
Sun Dried Tomato/basil Stuffed Chicken Breast
This chicken breast recipe is chicken breast stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil and herb ricotta cheese. The use of egg whites and cornmeal give a crispy crust to this dish which is served in a bed of vegetables and spinach. - 46.2467
Oven Fried Almond Breaded Chicken
A simply satisfying yet very healthy chicken dish with a very flavorful crust and tender interior. Toasted almonds and whole wheat bread crumbs encrust a bland and boring chicken breast flavored with honey mustard, dipped in almond milk, and oven-fried to... - 102.446
Chicken Breast Stuffed With Vegetables
1. Coarsely shred zucchini and carrot. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot salad oil, cook zucchini, carrot, and 1/2 tea spoon salt until tender, stirring occasionally. Place vegetables in small bowl. Into bowl with vegetables, tear bread... - 30.2512
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix the milk, egg, salt & pepper and 1 pinch of paprika.
3. Coat the chicken breasts with mix.
4. In a plate, mix the bread crumbs, 1 pinch paprika and Parmesan cheese.
5. Coat the... - 113.199
Tired of the same old boring sandwich at lunch? This recipe uses the Kickn' Orange Chicken as the "lunch meat". Made with whole-grain bread a special sauce and packed with colorful vegetables, kids and adults will love assembling their own sub sandwich at... - 0
Rice Stuffed Chicken Breast
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-in thickness.
In small bowl combine mushrooms, butter, pine nuts, onion, parsley, rosemary, tarragon and pepper.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in rice.
Place about 1/4 cup of stuffing... - 45.2251
Join Lauren and her mom to learn the secret family recipe for Chicken Duchess. - 97.7529
Grilled Chicken And Apple Sandwich
1. In a plate, arrange the bread slices, spread the mayo on both sides of the slices, place the chicken slices and top with the mozzarella cheese.
2. Cover the sandwich with the mozzarella side down and place it in the panini press. Grill the sandwich... - 111.689
Busy Day Oven Fried Chicken Breast
Heat oven to 400°F.
Combine bread crumbs, flour, paprika, poultry seasoning, onion salt, garlic powder, thyme and pepper in shallow dish.
Stir with fork until well blended.
Add Crisco® Oil gradually.
Toss with fork to blend.
Moisten chicken with water.
Roll... - 40.5738
Chicken Tender Sandwich
For those on a high protein diet, this sandwich is the perfect “on the go” breakfast or lunch. A tender, juicy and crispy chicken breast, served with tomato and avocado between whole grain bread slices, takes 5 minutes to put together and makes for a... - 102.077
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
Flatten each chicken breast half to Winch thickness between plastic wrap or waxed paper; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cut frozen spinach into halves; wrap and freeze 1/2 package spinach for another meal.
Place 1/2 package spinach in 20-ounce... - 43.1056
Chicken Cutlets & Fingers (bettyskitchenfare)
Win your children's hearts with this Homemade Chicken Cutlets and Fingers recipe. It is easy to make, economical, fresh and healthier without any preservatives. How cool is that? Have a look at this video and learn this all time favorite dish. - 125.937
Chicken Breast Parmesan
1) On a wax paper, mix together bread crumbs, paprika and 1/4 cup (50 mL) grated Parmesan cheese.
2) First dip chicken breasts in beaten egg.
3) Dredge in bread crumb mixture to coat on all sides.
4) In a 10" (25 cm) round glass casserole pour oil.
5)... - 42.0385
Chicken Breast Parmesan
1. Preheat the broiler. Pound the chicken breast halves between, 2 sheets of wax paper to a thickness of about 1/4 inch. Season with the pepper. Note: Salt is not needed in this dish because of the saltiness of the cheeses.
2. Combine the bread crumbs,... - 32.8073
Stuffed Chicken Breast In Sweet & Sour Sauce
1. Place boned chicken breasts skin side down on board. Sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon salt
2. Drain pineapple and reserve the syrup for Sweet-Sour Pineapple Sauce.
3. Heat 4 tablespoons butter or margarine in skillet; add green pepper, celery, onion and... - 32.7551
Lobster Filled Chicken Breast With Black Bean Sauce
1) Take the chicken breasts to sprinkle salt and pepper.
2) Place a lobster tail quarter on the end of each chicken breast half, tuck in the edges, and roll around the lobster. Close up the ends with toothpicks and refrigerate.
3) Preheat the... - 45.1622
Stuffed Chicken Breast
Place butter in a 9-inch glass pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds.
Add pepper, seasoned salt, and cheese.
Dip each side of chicken breasts in butter mixture.
Place three halves in a round casserole.
Combine wine, bread crumbs, and green onion.
Spread... - 37.6143
Grilled Chicken Breast With Mushroom Sauté
Hearty, healthy, flavorful, and bursting with nutrition, this grilled chicken delicacy is a must try. Chef Keith Snow shows how to make a grilled chicken delicacy with sautéed mushroom and herbs that is truly sumptuous. If you love your poultry, then this is... - 107.569
Chicken Beer Breasts By The Bbq Pit Boys
Forget about eating those dry, tasteless, and tough eatin' breasts -all you need to add is some beer. Now we're talkin' about boneless, skinless grilled Chicken Breasts that come out moist and tender every time. And it's real easy to do, as shown by the BBQ... - 0
Stuffed Chicken Breast
Depending on your appetite, you could easily feed eight people with two whole chicken breasts. Generally, when I make these I cut the stuffed breast in half. If anyone wants to have seconds great. If not, I have lunch for the following day. These are... - 122.175
Roasted Chicken Breast
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Place chicken in a small shallow roasting pan and spoon stuffing into space under breastbone. Rub skin with butter and season lightly with salt and pepper.
2. Roast chicken 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350Â° and... - 18.016
Chicken Parmesan (also known as Chicken Parmigiana) is a chicken dish composed of chicken breast, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, and marinara sauce. Boneless skinless chicken breasts are flattened by light pounding or pressing. The chicken slices are... - 101.055
Chicken Breast With Marsala And Peas
Lightly coat chicken with bread crumbs.
In a large skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Saute until brown on both sides.
Pour Marsala over chicken.
Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Turn chicken and add peas.
Simmer, covered, until peas are hot and... - 31.0169
How To Make Crispy Parmesan Chicken
Are you on a lookout of an innovative recipe to serve tonight? This video is just perfect for you. Watch this video now to learn a scrumptious Crispy Parmesan Chicken Bake recipe. The dish is a great blend of flavors which is sure to impress all. Try it today. - 126.834
Homemade Chicken Nuggets
You don't have to buy chicken nuggets out they are often not full of 100% chicken, now you can make your own homemade chicken nuggets. - 0
How To Make Chicken Nuggets
Chicken Nuggets - Crispy Delicious Recipe with Mayo Dip!
Kanak tells you how to make these lovely piping hot chicken nuggets and bring restaurant style flavors into your everyday cooking. - 0
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Chicken Parmigiana
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt and oregano. Place the egg whites in a bowl.
3. Place the breadcrumbs in a shallow dish and set those in order.
4. Dredge 1 chicken breast in the flour mix and then... - 89.5669
Chicken Breast And Spinach Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, spinach, carrots, and onion.
3. In another bowl, beat together the eggs, tomato paste, salt, and pepper. Stir into the chicken mixture to combine well.... - 43.1132
Stuffed Chicken Breast
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In small skillet, combine spinach, onion, mushrooms, and 1 teaspoon water. Cover and cook over medium heat until onion is tender, about 2 minutes.
3. Sprinkle chicken breast with garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Spread... - 34.6247
Chicken Breast Stuffed With Broccoli
Bored of the same old turkey? Try something new this weekend. Broccoli, cheese, lemon and olive oil go into this piece of poultry to make a delicious stuffed chicken breast recipe. Juan Montalvo uses low-fat cheese and lemon flavored wine sauce to make this... - 94.7143
Stuffed Chicken Breast A L'orange
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-in thickness.
Microwave vermouth at High 20 to 30 seconds, or until warm.
Stir in raisins.
In 1-qt casserole combine celery, butter and green onion.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are... - 44.9648
Pan Seared Parmesan Chicken
1. Place the pounded chicken breasts on a plate. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken and rub with 1 tablespoon of oil to coat well.
2. In another plate, mix the parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Place the seasoned chicken... - 108.436
Oven-fried Crunchy Chicken Fingers
Fried chicken is yummy but so messy and well don’t even think about the calories! Why burn your fingers and add to the fat on your tummy when you can get the same crunchiness without frying? Victoria Paikin shows you her healthy version of crumb fried... - 121.804
Chicken, Potato And Green Bake
Lynn demonstrates how to make a chicken, potato and green bake that requires only one casserole dish. This is a great recipe for dinner if you are short on time and want to get a healthy meal for your family on the table. It is also a really good dish to... - 115.237
Chicken Cutlet Parmigiana
I can eat this dish any day of the week. It's quicker and easier than you can imagine. It's a good idea to make enough for more than one meal. Eat the cutlets with lemon one night. Follow the chicken parmagiana recipe (see video) the next night and cube... - 112.921
Healthy Coconut Chicken Tenders
Now this coconut chicken tenders will sure take away the breaded chicken tenders from the top charts! If you are looking for a variation of breaded tenders, simply replace bread with crispy coconut. Coconut is not always healthy but Amy has her way to prove... - 90.4915
Coconut Stuffed Chicken Breast With Tomato Coulis
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)Grease 4 pieces of 4 inches of aluminium foil.
3)To prepare coulis, stir fry garlic and onions over low heat.
4)Add in chicken stock and tomato. Let simmer for 20 minutes. Blend in the food... - 46.1083
Chicken & Black Eyed Pea Soup
Still on the soup kick, another delicious winter warmer. Cheap, fast, healthy and easy recipe that anyone can make. - 0
A Complete Menu
For making Broccoli soup
1. Heat a pan and pour in the extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add in the onion, potato and broccoli. Pour in the broth and add in the garlic.
3. Put the stove on medium low heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
4. Take out some... - 116.064
Baked Chicken Glazed With Balsamic Vinegar Ginger
How much do you like sharing your favorite recipes with others? Some people enjoy teaching new recipes and find special when requested to show their favorite dishes. Just like this chef in the video, she shares balsamic glazed chicken. Watch the video for the... - 96.7182
Easy Salsa Chicken
If you love Mexican food, here is a quick salsa chicken recipe which you can make as per your own taste. This is also a meal in a rush and doesn’t need much cooking and standing in the kitchen. Chef Tawnya cooks the chicken in a pan and in a bowl mixes rest... - 114.465
Crispy Parmesan Crusted Chicken- Quick Weeknight Dinner
This Crispy Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe is one of my favorite dishes to make for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. Chicken cutlets (thin sliced chicken breast) cook so quickly and it can be served with a veggie on the side. - 0
Best Fried Chicken Sandwich
Food enthusiasts have been deep frying chicken since the middle ages. Most people can't seem to get enough of that crispy well-seasoned skin, the hallmark of well made fried chicken. I love pan frying chicken for a quick and simple sandwich adding in spicy... - 126.624
Chicken Taco Salad - Easy Dinner Idea
For the summer season, a light chicken salad is beautiful and perfect. Try Monique's simple and delicious Chicken Taco salad. This version could be a sure fire hit with children too due to the filling nature and wonderful crunchy texture. - 109.551
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 120 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Wash the chicken with water; pour in the olive oil, season with salt, black pepper and garlic. Add in the lemon juice. Mix well and marinade in the... - 88.1182
1. Cut the chicken into small cubes pieces, set aside.
2. In a bowl bet the eggs, set aside.
3. In another bowl combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
4. In another bowl place the flour.
5. Coat the chicken pieces with flour, then dip... - 122.246
Deli Style Healthy Chicken Pita Sandwich
This one will remind you of an expensive sandwich from an upscale deli. A satisfying bistro-style sandwich, this one will take you out of a lunch rut. It combines seasoned grilled chicken breast with low-fat Dijon-mayo and crisp fresh baby spinach between... - 113.168
Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti
Chicken parmesan or chicken cutlets is a nice snack food or even as main dish. It is very easy to make and good to eat also. It has chicken, pasta and cheese. All the ingredients make food a treat. - 89.4891
Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl, set aside.
2. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces, set aside.
3. Cut the bacon into strips, set aside.
4. Slice the mushrooms, set aside
5. In a bowl pour the beaten eggs, melted butter, gradually add the... - 121.477
The Best Chicken Katsu
See how James is cooking Chicken Katsu in his kitchen.Chicken Katsu is a crispy, crunchy dish with a spicy sauce dip, try out and enjoy! - 119.091
Fresh Mexican Chicken Soup
I LOVE this Mexican chicken soup. A LOT! This recipe make a big pot of savory, fresh, addicting mexican chicken soup full of fresh veggies, chicken, rice, broth and lots of cilantro. It comes together pretty easy once you're done with all the chopping of the... - 143.645
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
This easy and economical soup is the ideal comfort food to savour, especially if you've picked up a cold virus! Science has proven that there are definite benefits to 'from scratch' chicken soup and at the very least it's a delicious way to get warmed... - 108.366
Easy Homemade Chicken Nuggets
An extremely easy yet delicious preparation. Make these simple chicken nuggets at home and delight your guests. - 0
Salsa Verde Chicken Al Forno
Once you taste how good our Al Forno breadcrumb topping is, you'll want to do this for everything. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you how it's done. This recipe is easy enough to make on a weeknight. This is not the same old chicken! Keep some... - 123.585
Wegmans Chicken Marsala
Sautéing speeds the process when making chicken, then you build a great sauce cooking mushrooms for the sauce in the same pan. A pouch of our Demi-Glace makes it magical. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you how. This recipe is a quick, simple... - 129.684
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Make this Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe that is sure to be a family favorite! - 0
Chicken Salad Finger Sandwich
Chef Keith Snow from http://www.harvesteating.com demonstrates how to make delicious little chicken salad tea sandwiches on whole wheat bread and also how to poach chicken. - 109.946
Minesterone With Chicken Soup
This is a very rich soup which can be a meal in itself as it is high in protein content and carbs along with vitamin and minerals. This is a variation to the traditional minestrone soup with chicken. - 0
Betty's Savory Herb Buffalo Chicken Dip
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Savory Herb Buffalo Chicken Dip. This is a recipe using a Crock-Pot Savory Chicken Seasoning mix and will be entered in the 2nd Annual Crock-Pot™ Seasoning Mixes Slow Cookin' Recipe Contest. - 0
Betty's Mother's Day Chicken Marsala
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chicken Marsala.
This is the entree that I chose for Mother's Day. It goes perfectly with angel hair pasta and Garlic Parmesan Bread. - 0
Chicken Quesadilla Vindaloo
We cook up a tasty treat to take with us while we ski behind a big Steiger Tractor at Hickory Ridge Farms. - 0
The Yard Bird Sandwich
1.Make the brine by combining the salt, water and pepper. Brine the chicken in the salted water and crushed peppercorns for three hours.
2.Preheat grill ten minutes before cooking. Regulate the temperature to about 300 degree... - 111.144
1. Dice the onions, mince the garlic, and keep it in separate bowls.
2. Boil, peel and dice the potatoes also dice the hard boiled eggs and pickles, set it aside separately.
3. Clean and cut the celery, carrots into thin strips, roughly chop the... - 123.247
Buffalo Chicken Mac And Cheese
Watch as Chef/mom Ariane Duarte cooks one of DinnerTool's Slow Cooker Showdown contest finalist recipe submissions. - 120.952
Teriyaki Chicken Burger
Chicken Burger Recipe by Saloni. It is a mouthwatering delicious Chicken Teriyaki Burger. These are a delicious, Japanese-inspired meal that is a perfect snack to kill that hunger. The recipe can be used with many other meats, but my personal preference is... - 0
Betty's Creamy Chicken Paprikash
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chicken Paprikash. This is a chicken dish of Hungarian origin that uses paprika and sour cream to boost the flavor. - 0
East Meats West Chicken Tacos
Baked Asian-influenced chicken cutlets atop Napa cabbage with pickled onions, sweet Mandarin oranges and Chili Aioli – a tasty and spicy treat. - 0
Breaded Chicken Breast Recipes By Category
Breaded Chicken Breast Dish: