Breadcrumbs With Milk
- » Breadcrumbs With Eggs Milk
Breadcrumbs With Eggs Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Breadcrumbs With Eggs Milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Breadcrumbs With Eggs Milk recipes.
Egg And Breadcrumbs
1. In a shallow dish or deep plate add the egg mixture.
2. On a paper or another shallow dish keep fine white breadcrumbs or sieved raspings.
3. Add the food to the egg and milk.
4. Baste with egg evenly.
5. Using left hand lift the food with a fork,... - 30.1579
Cheese Pudding With Breadcrumb
Cheese Pudding is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Cheese Pudding; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 33.2577
Bread-crumb Griddle Cakes
Soak bread crumbs and milk overnight or until soft.
Stir until smooth.
Add melted fat, sugar, salt, and egg-yolks beaten light.
Add flour and baking powder which have been sifted together.
Fold in the stiffly beaten egg-whites.
Bake on a hot griddle until... - 34.5957
Breadcrumb Griddle Cakes
Mix together breadcrumbs, butter, sugar and cinnamon, and brown slightly in a saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat, pour 1 cup of the milk over the mixture, and let soak until milk is absorbed.
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times... - 35.2381
Marmalade Breadcrumb Pudding
Butter a 2-pt. pie-dish and cover the bottom of the dish with a layer of marmalade.
Heat together the butter, milk and 1 oz sugar.
Add the breadcrumbs and leave to stand for about 10 min Beat together 1 whole egg and 2 egg yolks and stir well into the... - 37.474
Breadcrumb Chocolate Fondue
1. Heat the chocolate and milk in a large heavy saucepan, stirring until chocolate melts. Remove from heat. Stir in the bread crumbs, butter, sugar, and salt. Blend into the slightly beaten egg yolks in a large bowl. Cool. Stir in vanilla extract.
2. Beat the... - 32.1962
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except oil and blend well into a batter with the pouring consistency.
2) In a large frying pan, heat the oil and pour in the batter to make 4-inch round pancakes.
3) Turn over the pancake when bubbly... - 34.6344
Three Cheese Timbales
Combine milk, eggs, and seasonings; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and lemon colored.
Stir in cheeses.
Butter 6 (6 ounce) ramekins; coat with breadcrumbs.
Spoon mixture evenly into each.
Place in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan; add hot water to... - 35.5191
Queen Of Puddings dessert
Put the breadcrumbs, sugar and margarine in a bowl and pour on the hot milk.
Leave to soak for a few minutes.
Separate the egg yolks and whites; beat the yolks and add to the milk mixture.
Add flavouring and salt.
Pour into a greased 2 pint (1 1.) pie dish or... - 40.1147
Fish Stuffing is a very tempting side dish recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Fish Stuffing effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 29.1015
Fried Cucumber Fingers
Slice in half lengthwise, scoop out pulp from each half.
Cut cucumber into 2 1/2- x 1/2-inch strips.
Combine egg and milk, mixing well, set aside.
Combine biscuit mix, breadcrumbs, and salt, stirring well.
Dip cucumber strips in milk mixture,... - 32.6235
Fish And Souffle
This fish and souffle recipe is a fish reciepe prepared with souffle like base. The souffle is prepred with milk and eggs, seasoned and flavored with mustard, poured over breadcrumbs. Topped with the fish and butter with parsley or chives sprinkled on top,... - 47.065
Ham And Mushroom Braid
For the filling lightly fry the onion in the shortening or drippings for 1-2 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and ham and fry until the onion is soft but not colored.
Remove from the heat and add the breadcrumbs, seasonings and sauce and bind with the beaten... - 40.4283
For the filling mix the onion with the sausage meat.
Melt the shortening and fry the sausage meat and onion in it gently for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Add the remainder of the ingredients and mix well.
Leave to cool before using.
For the finish brush... - 36.7773
Mocha Walnut Pudding
Mocha Walnut Pudding is a yummy desert. If you like coffee flavored pudding then try this Mocha Walnut Pudding recipe, you will love it. - 35.2777
These rice cutlets make an excellent light supper dish served with a cheese or other savoury sauce, or as an accompaniment to fish, meat or vegetarian main dishes.
With slight adjustments, they can be made into an interesting dessert.
Put the rice, milk or... - 43.1455
Pan Fried Oysters
Prepare Seafood Cocktail Sauce, if desired.
Drain oysters; pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Combine flour and crumbs in a shallow bowl.
In another shallow bowl, beat together eggs and milk.
Dip seasoned oysters in crumb mixture.
Dip... - 42.8944
Honey Mustard Turkey Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine turkey, crumbs, milk, onion, egg, bouillon, 1 teaspoon mustard and poultry seasoning; mix well.
In shallow baking dish, shape into loaf.
Bake 40 minutes.
Combine remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard, honey and brown sugar.
Spoon... - 35.4011
Almond Cherry Pudding
Almond Cherry Pudding recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 46.4394
Homemade Meatloaf is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious non-vegetarian recipe; I bet this Homemade Meatloaf will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 34.2268
Paprika Pork Pudding With Mushroom Sauce
After washing and salting the pork, put into a small saucepan, add onion and a little water and cook under cover until tender.
Strain the gravy from this and put aside.
Make a light roux from butter and flour, dilute with milk, then mix it smooth with a... - 42.913
This turkey casserole recipe is prepared with diced turkey and breadcrumbs cooked with celery and onions. Combined with egg and poultry seasonining along with the bread crumb mix, the turkey casserole is baked and can be served as main meal. - 43.1444
Queen Of Puddings
Preheat the oven to moderate 350°F (Gas Mark 4, 180°C).
Using the teaspoon of butter, grease an ovenproof dish and set aside.
Place the remaining butter, the sugar and lemon rind in a medium sized mixing bowl.
Beat well with a wooden spoon until the mixture... - 40.9189
Baked Stuffed Shrimp
Baked stuffed shrimps are prepared with jumbo shrimps or lobster shrimps. Stuffed with a mix of crabmeat and breadcrumbs with milk and eggs, the baked stuffed shrimps are made savory with added worcestershire sauce, mustard, tabasco sauce and mayonnaise.... - 47.8112
Rutabaga pudding is a vegetable pudding made with breadcrumbs and eggs. Prepared with fresh season's rutabagas, the rutabaga pudding is mashed and baked in the oven. Served with meats or vegetables even, it is filling and satisfying. - 33.9156
German Courting Bread
Stir the yeast and sugar into the warm water until well mixed, then set aside for 10 minutes until frothy.
Bring the mi Ik to the boil, remove from the heat and stir in the butter, salt and honey.
Continue stirring until the butter is melted.
Stir a quarter... - 44.4781
Chicken Vegetable Strata
Chicken Vegetable Strata requires advance preparation and is the best bet when you have enough time. This is a bake and serve dish and makes the best bet to serve for parties. Just check out the recipe of Chicken Vegetable Strata listed here. - 32.374
Hamburg Steak With Onion Sauce Oriental Style
Can't think of anyone who does not like a Hamburg Steak. Watch this video and prepare the delicious recipe in your own kitchen with ease. The onion sauce and the veggies served along add to the appeal of the dish. - 143.056
Sweet Fried Cream
Sweet Fried Cream has a lovely taste. Sweet Fried Cream gets its taste from flour and mixed with eggs and milk. Sweet Fried Cream is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 43.6275
Hunting for some wonderful recipe ideas to surprise your love, here is one of the best of all. A creamy indulgence, tasty bites and totally exotic….blueberry cheese cake. The cake is so tempting that it can make anyone fall in love with you. Time to impress... - 118.284
Tomato Egg Mold
1. Heat fat and fry cumin. When the seeds crackle, add chopped chillies, onions and quartered and skinned tomatoes. Arid salt to taste and cook on a very slow fire till vegetables are cooked and dry.
2. Add the cornflour blended with milk. Stir until it... - 36.5894
Hard Boiled Eggs Florentine
Cook the spinach, drain well and chop finely, then add butter and plenty of seasoning.
Arrange in the bottom of a buttered dish and place the eggs on top.
These can be halved, in which case put the cut side downwards.
Cover with the sauce and serve.
If... - 28.5823
Chocolate Bread Pudding
Learn how to make delicious chocolate bread pudding. Chocolate bread pudding tastes sweet and comes in a whole lot of variatins, but this is probably one of the best you can get. Don't miss out on it! - 37.3932
English Monkey is a delicious breakfast. English Monkey gets it taste from bread crumbs, cheese and eggs. English Monkey is inspired by may resturants across the world. - 36.1766
Scone Dough is used to make tasty scone. Scone Dough gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and milk, topped with sugar. - 27.1615
Grease and line a large 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and rub in the fat until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in the peel and honey followed by the beaten egg and milk, then beat well.
Place the mixture in the prepared... - 32.8256
Soy Flour Bread
Prepare the yeast liquid: mix the compressed yeast with the warm milk in a large bowl or sprinkle the dry yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar into the warm milk and leave in a warm place until dissolved and frothy, about 10 minutes.
Mix the all-purpose flour, soy... - 41.1178
Quick Egg Rissoles
1. Chop the hard-boiled eggs and mix with the flour, parsley, ham and seasoning.
2. Bind with the egg and cream.
3. Shape into rissoles, dip in milk and coat with breadcrumbs.
4. Fry in shallow fat until erisp and golden, turning once. - 35.4889
Eggs With Anchovies
Soak the anchovies for 3 hours to remove salt, and then take out the bones.
Hard-boil 4 eggs, and cut them in half.
Mash up the yolks with the anchovy fillets, a piece of bread the size of a large egg soaked in milk or water, some mixed herbs and... - 27.7539
1 Cook the spinach according to the directions on the packet and drain thoroughly. Cool.
2 Mix together the breadcrumbs, cheese, beaten eggs and spinach. Season.
3 Using floured hands, coat the hard-boiled eggs with the spinach mixture. Dip in the beaten eggs... - 40.451
Easy Cheesy Eggs
Beat eggs well till frothy, add in salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Stir in the cheese and milk.
In a greased pan, arrange layers of onions and tomatoes.
Spread peas on top.
Pour custard all over.
Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Bake in a moderately hot oven (375°) till... - 43.0796
Egg And Corn Savory
Boil the eggs for 5 minutes.
Drain the corn, measure the liquid and add sufficient milk to make 1.1/2 cups.
Make a sauce with the butter, flour, milk and corn liquor.
Add seasoning, most of the cheese, and corn.
Put half this sauce into a buttered baking... - 36.4878
1. Hard-boil eggs. Put in cold water.
2. Shell and chop.
3. Prepare sauce with margarine, flour and milk. Add seasoning.
4. Add chopped hard-boiled eggs and cream and mix well.
5. Turn out on to a plate and allow to get cold.
6. Divide into even portions,... - 43.0851
1) Beat the raw egg.
2) Combine flour, cheese, seasonings and Worcester sauce.
3) Add beaten egg and mix well.
4) Using wet hands, coat the hard-boiled eggs with the mixture.
5) Roll the eggs in breadcrumbs.
6) In a large skillet, heat... - 46.1044
Melt the margarine in a saucepan and add the flour.
Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, then gradually stir in the milk.
Cook, stirring, until thickened.
Remove from the heat and beat in the egg yolk, followed by the ham, hard-boiled eggs, parsley, mushrooms, salt... - 38.6858
Egg Fritters Milanaise Style
Halve the eggs lengthwise, and remove the yolks.
Melt butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour, add the milk and boil gently for 2-5 min.
Add chopped ham or tongue, parsley, shallot, chopped yolks, a little lemon juice and seasonings.
Fill egg... - 34.4722
Egg And Cheese Cutlets
1. Make a thick sauee with the butter, flour and milk.
2. Season carefully with salt, pepper and cayenne.
3. Add the eggs chopped finely and the cheese. Mix well.
4. Spread the mixture on to a wetted plate and leave to cool.
5. Divide into equal portions and... - 37.0937
Breaded Scotch Eggs
1. In a pan, hard boil 4 eggs. Keep it aside to cool.
2. Shell and roll it lightly in flour.
3. Make four portions of the sausage meat and press it over the 4 lightly floured eggs.
4. In a bowl, breaks eggs. Add milk and beat it together.
5. Roll the... - 39.31
Cheese Scotch Eggs
Mix grated cheese, flour, seasonings and flavourings and beat in egg and milk or cream.
Using wet hands coat the hard-boiled eggs with cheese mixture and roll in dried breadcrumbs.
Fry in hot deep fat for about 2 minutes, until golden brown.
Drain, cut in... - 36.2161
Vegetable And Egg Au Gratin
1. Prepare a white sauce with half the butter, flour and three-fourths of the milk.
2. Stew vegetables in remaining butter. Add remaining milk and bouquet garni.
3. Simmer till vegetables are well cooked.
4. Strain essence into the white sauce, then season... - 48.2208
The Egg Croquettes dish is always a treat irrespective of when you serve it! The sight of the yummy Egg Croquettes is enough for the guests to start rushing to the table! Try it!. - 46.3569
1. Shell the eggs and finely chop them
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter on a low flame.
3. Add flour and sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Gradually pour in the milk while stirring continuously
5. Cook sauce until thick, stirring to prevent... - 44.1838
Vegetarian Scotch Eggs
1) In a skillet, saute the onion in 2 tablespoons oil. Then stir in the flour and water and blend well until thick.
2) Stir in the tomato puree, herbs and yeast extract., mix well, turn off the heat.
3) Mix in the nuts, bread, potato and egg or milk... - 46.7266
Classic Egg Croquettes
1. In a large pan, mix the ¼ cup of soup with eggs, bread crumbs, parsley, onion, and seasonings and shape the mix into 6 croquettes.
2. Roll in more breadcrumbs and deep fry the croquettes in hot oil till browned
3. In another large pan, combine the... - 35.6606
1. Boil eggs for 8-10 minutes.
2. Drain and refresh in cold water.
3. Shell, halve and chop the egg whites fine and sieve the egg yolks. Combine in a bowl
4. Chop the ham and combine with eggs and keep aside.
5. In a saucepan, melt... - 44.6364
Sausage And Egg Casserole
1)Preheat the oven.
2)Brown the pork sausage mince and drain the fat.
3)After removing the shells from the eggs, slice 2 of them placing in a well-greased 6 cup capacity casserole.
4)In a saucepan melt butter adding the flour stirring... - 42.7008
Eggs Au Gratin
1. Hard-boil eggs and put into cold water.
2. Grate cheese.
3. Prepare sauce.
4. Add cheese, mustard and seasoning to the sauce.
5. Stir in the yolk of egg. Keep warm.
6. Shell eggs, slice the eggs and keep a few for decoration.
7. Put sliced eggs in a hot... - 45.1767
Eggs In French Style
1.In a boiler, boil the eggs for 5 minutes; make a thick white sauce, using fat, flour, milk and seasonings.
2.Dip the eggs into the sauce; cool and dip into fine bread-crumbs.
3.Fry in hot fat (375Â°-390Â° F.) until golden brown
4.Serve... - 33.4286
Saucy Shrimp Curried Eggs
Slice eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove yolks.
Mash yolks, and stir in next 5 ingredients.
Stuff egg whites with yolk mixture arrange in a lightly greased 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish.
Set eggs aside.
Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil; add shrimp,... - 39.0332
Egg Souffle With Or Without Ham
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Into the milk, stir the breadcrumbs and let them soak for some time till the mixture forms a thick paste.
3) Lengthwise quarter the hard-boiled eggs and remove the yolks.
4) In a greased... - 40.5824
Brunch Egg Casserole
Melt 1/4 cup butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat, add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk and half-and-half, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Add cheese... - 41.5269
Scrambled Egg Casserole
Thr scarmbled egg casserole is a cooked and baked egg recipe with bell peppers and cheese. Baked with breadcrumbs and pimientos, the cheese mix is poured over the cooked eggs with bell peppers. Savory and simple, this egg casserole can be spiced up with... - 39.5738
Egg And Bacon Scramble
Egg And Bacon Scramble is a brilliant breakfast as it is both tasty and filling. Trust me the Egg And Bacon Scramble will be a favorite with your kids! Try this wonderful Egg And Bacon Scramble recipe! - 41.8128
Ginger Pudding With Egg
Pre heat the empty Slo cooker for 20 minutes while preparing the pudding.
Butter a 550ml (1 pt) basin.
Sieve together the first four ingredients.
Mix in the breadcrumbs and suet.
Add the golden syrup and beaten egg and mix (adding a little milk or water if... - 44.355
1) Over low heat, melt the butter or margarine and stir in the flour. Beat in the milk very gradually and bring the mixture to a boil. At this point, the mixture should be very thick.
2) Add the cheese and stir over the heat till it has melted. Add... - 40.7063
Muenster And Eggs
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized skillet, sauté the breadcrumbs in 2 tablespoons of margarine or butter, till they are golden.
3) In the bottom of a lightly greased 6-cup casserole, place the cooked... - 45.6539
Broccoli And Eggs Au Gratin
Broccoli and eggs au gratin is a nice change to the everyday casseroles. This au gratin dish topped with flavored cheese and breadcrumbs. This dish is a tasty treat on a relaxed evening. Broccoli and eggs au gratin is one of my favorites among all au gratins.... - 50.1167
Saucy Shrimp Curried Eggs
1) Make two halves of egg and remove the yolks.
2) Take a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish and grease it well.
3) Take 1 1/2 cups of water and boil it.
4) Put shrimp into the boiling water and cook for 1 minute.
5) Drain the shrimp and peel it.
6)... - 45.6969
Banana Bread Using Egg Substitute
Coat a 6-cup microwave-safe ring mold with cooking spray; sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Combine flours and next 7 ingredients.
Blend at low speed of an electric mixer until moistened.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed; stir in banana.
Pour into prepared... - 41.4694
Stuffed Hard-boiled Eggs
Here the principle is always the same: Hard-boil the eggs, then cut them in half, length ways.
Take out the yolks and mix them with whatever stuffing or sauce you like, then fill the whites with the mixture.
There should be about equal quantities of stuffing... - 29.2344
This classic egg florentine can be prepared in the microwave in a matter of minutes. Lovely eggs cooked and embedded in a mixture of spinac, flour and onions, flavored with mustard pepper and lemon juice along with cheese. The eggs florentine is sprinkled... - 46.3324
Egg Custard Tart
1. Preheat the oven on Convection 200°C.
2. Place the flour in a large bowl, rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then mix to a stiff dough with cold water. Roll out and use to line an 8in/20cm ovenproof glass flan... - 38.2711
Egg Croquettes With Bacon
1.In a saucepan, heat butter and add 2 tablespoons( 30ml.) of flour toit.
2.Gradually add milk by degrees and let the ingredients cook for 5-10 minutes until the sauce thickens.
3.Put chopped eggs along with ham and bacon (optionsl).
4.Allow the... - 43.2955
Bacon And Egg Flan
1. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the fats, cut into small pieces, and rub in with the fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add about 30 ml/2 tbls of water and mix to form a firm dough. Roll out on a floured surface and use to line a 20... - 31.972
Creamed Eggs With Pastry Triangles
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Rub in fats until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix to a stiff paste with the cold water.
Turn out on to a lightly floured board and knead quickly till smooth.
Roll out into an 8-inch round keeping it as neat as... - 43.6932
Bacon And Egg Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a large bowl and rub or cut in the fat until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over most of the water and mix to a pliable dough, adding more water if required. Knead until smooth, then wrap... - 41.7332
To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a medium sized mixing bowl.
Add the butter and vegetable fat and cut them into small pieces with a table knife.
With your fingertips, rub the fat into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add... - 45.9964
Queen Of Puddings
1) Preheat oven to 325°F/160°C/Gas 3 before baking.
2) Take a basin and place breadcrumbs, sugar and lemon rind into it, stirring lightly to mix together.
3) In a pan, heat butter till it melts and then pour in milk.
4) Spoon this over... - 46.4166
Mary Norwak's Brown Bread Mousse
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a pan, heat milk, remove from pan and whisk into yolks and sugar.
3) Return mixture to pan and cook gently until custard thickens.
4) Keep stirring continuously, or cook in a double boiler.
5) Add... - 39.2205
Brown Bread Ice Cream
1. Use a wire whisk to beat the double cream till it is soft and fluffy
2. Gently beat in the icing sugar and breadcrumbs to form a soft mixture
3. Gently mix the rum and egg yolks together and fold it into the icing sugar mixture.
4. Whisk egg whites... - 33.9089
1. Remove the membrane and fat from the kidneys and cut into small pieces and mix with dry ingredients.
2. Mix the egg and milk together and then mix with the kidneys.
3. Pour into a buttered mold and steam for 1 hour. - 31.4985
Appeasing Super Bowl Mozzarella Sticks
Pump the super bowl fun with feisty mozzarella sticks. Easy to serve and make, this delicious appetizers set the perfect tone for heavy bingeing and boozing. Just fire up the grill and get making this yummy appetizers at home. - 101.396
Pre-heat the oven to 160º C. Pulse the biscuits in a food processor until they resemble fine breadcrumbs. Melt the butter and mix into the breadcrumbs. Spray a 20cm springform pan with baking spray and then press the crumbs into the pan to create a crust.... - 28.7988
Crepes A La Creme
Sift the flour, salt and sugar into a mixing bowl and add the eggs.
Whisk in the milk and beat only until smooth, then stir in the melted butter and brandy.
The batter should have the consistency of single cream; add more milk if necessary.
To make the... - 46.9951
Homemade Queen Of Puddings
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 4/350°F/180°C.
2) In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, the pieces of butter and half the castor sugar and put aside.
3) In a saucepan,pour the milk with the lemon rind and allow to reach the... - 46.441
Queen Of Puddings
1. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
2. In a mixing basin, measure the required amounts of breadcrumbs, grated lemon rind, butter and half the sugar.
3. In a basin, boil milk over medium heat and then add the mixture in the milk. Soak the... - 40.0111
Little Queen Of Puddings
To make the sauce, heat the berries with the sugar until they soften.
Whizz to a pulp, then sieve out the seeds.
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Heat the milk, butter and 25g of the sugar together, stir in the lemon zest and pour over the... - 48.7831
Little Mince Pies
1) In a bowl, sieve the flour and add the margarine, butter and lard which has been cut into small pieces. Rub the fats into the flour till the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
2) Add the egg yolks and just enough milk in order to make a firm... - 40.0873
1. Sift flour and baking powder together into a mixing bowl, add sugar. Rub in butter, using the fingertips, until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Make a well in the center. Using a round-ended knife, mix the egg and almost all the milk through the... - 29.1917
Gather Round Damper
1. Preheat covered barbecue to a medium heat. Sift together flour and wholemeal flour into a bowl, return husks to bowl. Rub in butter, using fingertips until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Make a well in the centre of the mixture.
2. Combine egg and... - 30.9134
Caraway Tea Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (mark 6).
2) Line and grease a tin.
3) In a basin, sift the flour, baking powder and salt, then add the butter and rub until the mixture has a breadcrumb texture.
4) Stir in the caraway seeds and sugar.... - 47.0567
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 8.
Sieve together the plain flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
Cut the fat into pieces, and rub into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Make a well in the centre, stir in the milk to make a soft dough.... - 36.208
Tasty Hungarian Walnut Tort
What could be a more sensual sweet treat than the very thought of digging into a three-layer torte, filled and frosted with mocha whipped cream and topped with walnuts and bread crumbs. Greg Patent shows how you can throw up a delectable dessert together a la... - 118.977
Whole Wheat Scones
1. Let the oven heat to 450 F (230 C/Gas 8).
2. Coat a baking tray with grease and dredge with flour.
3. In a bowl combine together the flours, salt and baking powder.
4. Rub or cut in the fat lightly until the mixture resembles... - 45.1858
Shrimp Po-boys With Tartar Sauce
If you have ever tastes Shrimp po-boys or shrimp sandwich, you must have loved it and sure dreamt of making it at home. Scott is making his Shrimp po-boys with Tartar Sauce in the easiest possible way. He has a simple and easy make ahead tartar sauce recipe... - 104.1
1. Cream the yeast and sugar together until smooth.
2. Slowly mix in the milk and blend thoroughly.
3. Cover and leave in a warm place for 5-10 minutes until frothy.
4. Combine together the flour, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
5. Rub or... - 49.4403
Tia Maria Truffle Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6, placing a large baking sheet in the oven to heat. To make the pastry, sift the flour and sugar into a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Blend the egg yolk with the... - 38.5944
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In shallow pan place bread, pour milk over; let soak, then pull apart into coarse crumbs.
3. In 10-inch frying pan in olive oil or vegetable oil saute onions with ovenproof or removable handle 5 minutes... - 47.3954
First make the pastry.
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add 50 g/2 oz of the butter and cut it into small pieces with a knife.
Rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in enough of the water to bind the mixture,... - 41.8128
1. In a basin, tip in the breadcrumbs and marmalade and mix well.
2. Melt the butter with milk and pour over the breadcrumbs. Mix well and then add the beaten egg to the mixture
3. Pour this mixture into a greased foil pudding basin and set aside to... - 30.3864