- » Breadcrumbs Coated Meat
Breadcrumbs Coated Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Breadcrumbs Coated Meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Breadcrumbs Coated Meat recipes.
Mustard Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread mustard on all surfaces of chops.
In a medium bowl combine bread crumbs, cornmeal and flour.
Coat chops with crumb mixture.
Place chops in 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until chops are no longer pink and... - 31.6583
Near East Meatballs
Near East Meatballs has a great taste. Near East Meatballs gets its taste from beef mixed with vegetables and rice. Near East Meatballs is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 35.5237
Many Way Meatballs
Many Way Meatballs is easy to make recipe. Many Way Meatballs gets its taste from beef coated with bread crumbs and mixed with cheese. Many Way Meatballs is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 31.2599
Gourmet Meatballs ha sa different taste. Gourmet Meatballs gets its taste and shape from beef mixed coated with bread crumbs. Gourmet Meatballs is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 40.8095
Cheddar Scotch Eggs
Cheddar Scotch Eggs has a exceptional taste. The sausage meat and eggs gives the Cheddar Scotch Eggs an astounding taste. Cheddar Scotch Eggs is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 43.1664
Turkey Croquettes has a lovely taste. Turkey Croquettes gets its taste from turkey mixed with ham and cheese topped with nutmeg. Turkey Croquettes is loved by non vegetarian food lover. - 40.279
Old Fashioned Meat Roll And Meat Roll Fritters
1) Gease a stone jar of 1 Pound and a paper to cover. A stone marmalade jar would be a good choice.
2) Twice mince the meat and bacon and add the white breadcrumbs, along with the salt and pepper and the egg, beaten.
3) Mix together... - 41.9405
Scotch Eggs With Sausage
Scotch Eggs is a mouth watering side dish recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Scotch Eggs dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 30.3121
Frozen duck should be defrosted and well dried before you attempt to cut the flesh.
As it is easier to cut neat pieces from the breast of the duck, it is recommended that you buy 4 portions rather than a whole bird.
Cut away the skin from the flesh, then... - 40.2487
Toasty Seasoned Bread Crumbs
1) Shred bread in a food processor bowl fitted with a shredding disc or by knife.
2) Mix bread with seasonings.
3) In a 12-inch skillet, over medium heat, melt butter and toast bread mixture in it for about 3 minutes, stirring... - 32.4188
These rice cutlets make an excellent light supper dish served with a cheese or other savoury sauce, or as an accompaniment to fish, meat or vegetarian main dishes.
With slight adjustments, they can be made into an interesting dessert.
Put the rice, milk or... - 41.9973
Cold Oriental Chicken Roll
Cold Oriental Chicken Roll has out of this world taste. The breadcrumbs gives the Cold Oriental Chicken Roll a perfect shape. - 47.102
1. Boil the water and vegetable broth in a large pot.
2. In a bowl combine the gluten flour, garlic and onion powder, sage and marjoram, then add 2 cups of water and stir into a sponge like dough.
3. Knead to form firmer and more elastic dough. Form... - 0
Meat Balls With Noodles
1. Prepare the meat balls leaving the egg and breadcrumb coating.
2. In a pan, melt butter, stir in the flour and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Then gradually stir in stock and bring to the boil.
4. Reducing the heat let it simmer for 20 minutes, adding salt... - 38.4321
Ukrainian Meat Sticks
Cut veal and pork into 1 -inch cubes and place cubes in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix garlic, water, wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Pour over meat cubes and stir.
Marinate meat cubes for at least 3 hours, or overnight, to allow flavours to... - 39.5859
Teriyaki Meat Rolls
Mix ground meat, egg, seasoned powder, carrots and onion.
Divide into four equal parts.
Spread each portion onto one sheet of nori as you would when rolling sushi, starting with a thin layer closest to you and ending about 1-1 1/2" from the top end of the... - 35.2624
Meat Loaf Bologna-style
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Remove crust from bread.
Tear bread into pieces.
Combine bread and milk in a small bowl and squeeze together into a soft pulp.
In a large bowl, combine beef, bread-milk mixture, eggs, pancetta, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and salt and... - 40.7855
1. Mix with mince, ground chillies, ginger-garlic paste, fried onions, dhania seeds, red chilli powder, salt and pepper, coriander leaves and worchestershire sauce.
2. Leave for 3 hours.
3. Add one beaten egg to mince mixture and spread on wet muslin... - 37.7292
Veal Steak Cordon Bleu
Veal Steak Cordon Bleu has a fine taste. Veal Steak Cordon Bleu gets its taste from Veal mixed with ham and cheese, coated with breadcrumbs. Veal Steak Cordon Bleu is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 36.0287
Korean Food: Meat Balls (소고기 동그랑땡)
Watch this video to learn Aeri’s mother’s recipe of Korean meatballs. They are very unlike the Italian or European ones we know of! These meatballs have a crispy outer coating cause they are double fried. They are almost like batter fried chicken! Serve... - 135.812
Crispy Meat Croquettes
Remove all the fat, skin and gristle from the meat and mince or chop the meat finely.
Melt the 1/2 oz fat in a saucepan, add the flour and cook for a few minutes.
Add the stock, stir and bring to the boil; cook for 3 min.
Add the meat, salt, pepper, chopped... - 36.1737
Meat And Potato Cutlet
1. Boil and mince meat.
2. Peel, boil and mash potatoes with a little milk.
3. Mince onions, saute in a little fat. Mix with mutton. Add seasoning and chopped parsley.
4. Make a roll of the mutton mixture and cover with mashed potatoes.
5. Coat with egg and... - 39.6323
Chipotle Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/4 cup. Combine breadcrumbs and oats; set aside.
3. Combine onion, 1/4 cup ketchup, salt, and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; crumble beef and turkey... - 31.1668
Porcini Mushroom And Veal Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cook 8 minutes or until reduced to 1 cup.
Combine mushroom mixture, mustard, and pepper in a large bowl; stir well.
Stir in breadcrumbs; let cool slightly.
Crumble veal... - 38.9106
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
2) Take a 2-pound (1 kilo) loaf tin and coat it with some of the breadcrumbs after greasing it with the butter or margarine.
3) Use your hands to mix the rest of the ingredients thoroughly.
4)... - 44.6349
Potato And Minced Meat Cutlet
Would you like to have Asian style cutlet with minced meat? In this Potato and Minced Meat Cutlet recipe video, we get to see a delicious meat stuffed potato cutlet. While the chef has shown all important steps of cooking, she has omitted the cooking process... - 107.393
1) Mince the meat.
2) Peel the onions and finely chop them.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the onion.
4) Cover and cook very gently for about 5 minutes, or until the onion is tender but not brown.
5) Add the minced meat and... - 43.7222
Oriental Meat Loaf Roll
1) Without adding salt cook spinach according to package directions.
2) Drain the leaves well.
3) Take a sheet of wax paper and coat with cooking spraay.
4) Combine spinach, mushrooms, and water chestnuts; set aside.
5) Combine ground... - 48.4603
Scotch Eggs With Sausage Meat
1) Hard-boil eggs, drain and let cool.
2) Take off shells.
3) Dredge eggs in seasoned flour and pat to remove surplus flour.
4) Sprinkle little powdered sage over sausage meat and divide into equal portions.
5) Lightly flour a working... - 38.4547
Cold Meat Mould
1. Preheat oven moderately to 350°.
2. Grease a 5" cake or 1 lb loaf tin very thickly.
3. Spread sieved raspings on the greased tin and coat evenly.
4. In a bowl add minced meat, herbs, bread and flake crumbs with the seasonings and mix... - 39.874
Ginger Snap Meat Loaf
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and celery; saute until tender.
Combine sauteed vegetables, ground round, and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Shape mixture into a 9- x 5-inch... - 41.5811
Combine the meats.
Soak the bread in the milk.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter and saute the onion for 2 minutes.
Squeeze the bread slices as dry as possible and crumble.
Combine meat, bread, salt, pepper, nutmeg and onion and knead together.
Form into 8... - 41.9593
Turkey Meat Loaf With Cheddar
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic; saute 3 minutes. Cool.
3. Combine onion mixture, cheese and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; tossing to moisten bread. Crumble... - 37.6828
Meat Loaf With Shiitake Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In hot water, soak the shiitake mushrooms and peppercorns for about 15 minutes and then drain. Reserve the liquid.
3) Chop the drained vegetables coarsely and set aside.
4) In a small... - 44.4501
Oriental Meat Balls
1. Put the butter into a 1.7 litre (3 pint) ovenproof glass bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds until the butter melts, then stir in the onion and cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH for 5-7 minutes until the onion... - 33.4957
Cotoletta Alla Milanese
1. In a bowl crack the eggs add salt and beat the eggs until fluffy.
2. Dip the steak meat in eggs and coat the steak with breadcrumbs, continue until all the steak meat is over.
3. Preheat the frying pan, pour oil and pan fry the steak meat until done... - 74.4759
1. For katsu, slice pork around the edge, as shown in the video. Score meat and season it with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Place a pot on high heat, pour oil and cook meat in it. Stir constantly and cook until just brown.
3. Throw all... - 111.779
Put the gammon in a pan and cover with cold water.
Bring to boil, drain and rinse.
Stand in Slo cooker and cover with boiling water.
Cook for the recommended time.
Drain and allow to cool slightly before removing skin.
Wrap tightly in kitchen foil or... - 25.8423
Lamb Filets Provencale
These Lamb Filets Provencale taste yummy ! These lamb filets sauced with thyme and rosemary sauce and broiled with breadcrumbs are a rage. Try this Lamb Filets Provencale and let me know if you like it. - 33.3479
Chop the meat very fine or process in a food processor until fairly fine. Work in the butter, breadcrumbs and cream, season with salt and pepper. Divide mixture into 6 and reshape like a cutlet. Dust each with flour, dip in beaten egg then soft breadcrumbs,... - 31.4548