- » Breadcrumbs Coated Meat
Breadcrumbs Coated Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Breadcrumbs Coated Meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Breadcrumbs Coated Meat recipes.
Mustard Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread mustard on all surfaces of chops.
In a medium bowl combine bread crumbs, cornmeal and flour.
Coat chops with crumb mixture.
Place chops in 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until chops are no longer pink and... - 33.4017
Near East Meatballs
Near East Meatballs has a great taste. Near East Meatballs gets its taste from beef mixed with vegetables and rice. Near East Meatballs is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 36.9942
Many Way Meatballs
Many Way Meatballs is easy to make recipe. Many Way Meatballs gets its taste from beef coated with bread crumbs and mixed with cheese. Many Way Meatballs is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 32.5998
Gourmet Meatballs ha sa different taste. Gourmet Meatballs gets its taste and shape from beef mixed coated with bread crumbs. Gourmet Meatballs is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 42.9181
Cheddar Scotch Eggs
Cheddar Scotch Eggs has a exceptional taste. The sausage meat and eggs gives the Cheddar Scotch Eggs an astounding taste. Cheddar Scotch Eggs is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 44.4081
Turkey Croquettes has a lovely taste. Turkey Croquettes gets its taste from turkey mixed with ham and cheese topped with nutmeg. Turkey Croquettes is loved by non vegetarian food lover. - 42.0864
Old Fashioned Meat Roll And Meat Roll Fritters
1) Gease a stone jar of 1 Pound and a paper to cover. A stone marmalade jar would be a good choice.
2) Twice mince the meat and bacon and add the white breadcrumbs, along with the salt and pepper and the egg, beaten.
3) Mix together... - 41.218
Scotch Eggs With Sausage
Scotch Eggs is a mouth watering side dish recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Scotch Eggs dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 32.329
Frozen duck should be defrosted and well dried before you attempt to cut the flesh.
As it is easier to cut neat pieces from the breast of the duck, it is recommended that you buy 4 portions rather than a whole bird.
Cut away the skin from the flesh, then... - 41.0355
These rice cutlets make an excellent light supper dish served with a cheese or other savoury sauce, or as an accompaniment to fish, meat or vegetarian main dishes.
With slight adjustments, they can be made into an interesting dessert.
Put the rice, milk or... - 43.1455
Cold Oriental Chicken Roll
Cold Oriental Chicken Roll has out of this world taste. The breadcrumbs gives the Cold Oriental Chicken Roll a perfect shape. - 49.2911
1. Boil the water and vegetable broth in a large pot.
2. In a bowl combine the gluten flour, garlic and onion powder, sage and marjoram, then add 2 cups of water and stir into a sponge like dough.
3. Knead to form firmer and more elastic dough. Form... - 0
Veal Steak Cordon Bleu
Veal Steak Cordon Bleu has a fine taste. Veal Steak Cordon Bleu gets its taste from Veal mixed with ham and cheese, coated with breadcrumbs. Veal Steak Cordon Bleu is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 38.5464
Meat Balls With Noodles
1. Prepare the meat balls leaving the egg and breadcrumb coating.
2. In a pan, melt butter, stir in the flour and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Then gradually stir in stock and bring to the boil.
4. Reducing the heat let it simmer for 20 minutes, adding salt... - 38.6714
Ukrainian Meat Sticks
Cut veal and pork into 1 -inch cubes and place cubes in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix garlic, water, wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Pour over meat cubes and stir.
Marinate meat cubes for at least 3 hours, or overnight, to allow flavours to... - 41.1077
Teriyaki Meat Rolls
Mix ground meat, egg, seasoned powder, carrots and onion.
Divide into four equal parts.
Spread each portion onto one sheet of nori as you would when rolling sushi, starting with a thin layer closest to you and ending about 1-1 1/2" from the top end of the... - 35.3276
Meat Loaf Bologna-style
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Remove crust from bread.
Tear bread into pieces.
Combine bread and milk in a small bowl and squeeze together into a soft pulp.
In a large bowl, combine beef, bread-milk mixture, eggs, pancetta, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and salt and... - 42.4002
1. Mix with mince, ground chillies, ginger-garlic paste, fried onions, dhania seeds, red chilli powder, salt and pepper, coriander leaves and worchestershire sauce.
2. Leave for 3 hours.
3. Add one beaten egg to mince mixture and spread on wet muslin... - 39.2211
Korean Food: Meat Balls (소고기 동그랑땡)
Watch this video to learn Aeri’s mother’s recipe of Korean meatballs. They are very unlike the Italian or European ones we know of! These meatballs have a crispy outer coating cause they are double fried. They are almost like batter fried chicken! Serve... - 103.143
Crispy Meat Croquettes
Remove all the fat, skin and gristle from the meat and mince or chop the meat finely.
Melt the 1/2 oz fat in a saucepan, add the flour and cook for a few minutes.
Add the stock, stir and bring to the boil; cook for 3 min.
Add the meat, salt, pepper, chopped... - 37.3912
Meat And Potato Cutlet
1. Boil and mince meat.
2. Peel, boil and mash potatoes with a little milk.
3. Mince onions, saute in a little fat. Mix with mutton. Add seasoning and chopped parsley.
4. Make a roll of the mutton mixture and cover with mashed potatoes.
5. Coat with egg and... - 39.4183
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
2) Take a 2-pound (1 kilo) loaf tin and coat it with some of the breadcrumbs after greasing it with the butter or margarine.
3) Use your hands to mix the rest of the ingredients thoroughly.
4)... - 45.1631
Porcini Mushroom And Veal Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cook 8 minutes or until reduced to 1 cup.
Combine mushroom mixture, mustard, and pepper in a large bowl; stir well.
Stir in breadcrumbs; let cool slightly.
Crumble veal... - 39.9556
Potato And Minced Meat Cutlet
Would you like to have Asian style cutlet with minced meat? In this Potato and Minced Meat Cutlet recipe video, we get to see a delicious meat stuffed potato cutlet. While the chef has shown all important steps of cooking, she has omitted the cooking process... - 104.066
1) Mince the meat.
2) Peel the onions and finely chop them.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the onion.
4) Cover and cook very gently for about 5 minutes, or until the onion is tender but not brown.
5) Add the minced meat and... - 45.9025
Oriental Meat Loaf Roll
1) Without adding salt cook spinach according to package directions.
2) Drain the leaves well.
3) Take a sheet of wax paper and coat with cooking spraay.
4) Combine spinach, mushrooms, and water chestnuts; set aside.
5) Combine ground... - 46.1963
Scotch Eggs With Sausage Meat
1) Hard-boil eggs, drain and let cool.
2) Take off shells.
3) Dredge eggs in seasoned flour and pat to remove surplus flour.
4) Sprinkle little powdered sage over sausage meat and divide into equal portions.
5) Lightly flour a working... - 36.2536
Chipotle Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/4 cup. Combine breadcrumbs and oats; set aside.
3. Combine onion, 1/4 cup ketchup, salt, and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; crumble beef and turkey... - 33.2871
Cold Meat Mould
1. Preheat oven moderately to 350°.
2. Grease a 5" cake or 1 lb loaf tin very thickly.
3. Spread sieved raspings on the greased tin and coat evenly.
4. In a bowl add minced meat, herbs, bread and flake crumbs with the seasonings and mix... - 42.0015
Combine the meats.
Soak the bread in the milk.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter and saute the onion for 2 minutes.
Squeeze the bread slices as dry as possible and crumble.
Combine meat, bread, salt, pepper, nutmeg and onion and knead together.
Form into 8... - 44.042
Ginger Snap Meat Loaf
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and celery; saute until tender.
Combine sauteed vegetables, ground round, and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Shape mixture into a 9- x 5-inch... - 42.687
Turkey Meat Loaf With Cheddar
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic; saute 3 minutes. Cool.
3. Combine onion mixture, cheese and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; tossing to moisten bread. Crumble... - 40.0479
Meat Loaf With Shiitake Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In hot water, soak the shiitake mushrooms and peppercorns for about 15 minutes and then drain. Reserve the liquid.
3) Chop the drained vegetables coarsely and set aside.
4) In a small... - 45.7333
Oriental Meat Balls
1. Put the butter into a 1.7 litre (3 pint) ovenproof glass bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds until the butter melts, then stir in the onion and cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH for 5-7 minutes until the onion... - 35.6981
1. Soak brain in brine solution.
2. Remove and wash roughly and slice.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper
4. Coat with egg and breadcrumbs and deep fry. - 30.6602
1. For katsu, slice pork around the edge, as shown in the video. Score meat and season it with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Place a pot on high heat, pour oil and cook meat in it. Stir constantly and cook until just brown.
3. Throw all... - 112.572
Cotoletta Alla Milanese
1. In a bowl crack the eggs add salt and beat the eggs until fluffy.
2. Dip the steak meat in eggs and coat the steak with breadcrumbs, continue until all the steak meat is over.
3. Preheat the frying pan, pour oil and pan fry the steak meat until done... - 87.0817
My Germans Style Veal Schnitzel
1) Pound the meat thin by placing the cutlet between sheets of plastic wrap for easier washing up. Use a heavy, flat-surface pan to pound if you don’t have a meat mallet.
2) Pound the meat evenly to 1/4 inch thickness.
3) Set up 3... - 86.0299
Chop the meat very fine or process in a food processor until fairly fine. Work in the butter, breadcrumbs and cream, season with salt and pepper. Divide mixture into 6 and reshape like a cutlet. Dust each with flour, dip in beaten egg then soft breadcrumbs,... - 33.6653
Hot Veal Cutlets are a wonderful way of spending cool and breezy evenings for me! Try the delightful Veal Cutles yourself for a snack and come back here to share your experience. - 36.8399
Minced Escalopes Of Veal
Minced Escalopes of Veal is my hunger mate for long now! Try out the substantial but easily prepared Minced Escalopes of Veal and tell me about it! I am awaiting your response! - 38.3681
Pork Chops In Wine
Pork Chops In Wine has a divine taste. Pork Chops In Wine gets its taste from pork mixed with eggs and flavored with white wine. Pork Chops In Wine is loved by many non vegetarian food lovers. - 39.2805
Snacktime has never been the same since the time I discovered these Crumbled Cutlets! Just make them and enjoy! But let me know after you try out the Crumbled Cutlets! - 30.1565
Stuffed Pork Chops
Stuffed Pork Chops has a fine taste. Stuffed Pork Chops gets its taste from pork chops mixed with cheese and eggs, flavored with wine. Stuffed Pork Chops is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 44.1124
Cutlets In Tomato & Pea Sauce
Cutlets In Tomato & Pea Sauce has a lovely taste. Cutlets In Tomato & Pea Sauce gets its taste from veal cutlet mixed with eggs and cheese. Cutlets In Tomato & Pea Sauce is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 42.1601
Crumbed Brains And Bacon
Remove skin from brains under running cold water.
Place in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
Add onion, if used, vinegar and 1 teaspoon salt and bring to simmering point.
Allow to simmer gently for 20 minutes.
Lift brains out, drain and allow to... - 44.1874
Chicken croquettes is a meaty croquette recipe. Prepared with flour, milk and egg coating and breaded with crumbs, the chicken croquettes are fried to a crisp golden brown and can be served as desired. - 47.0597
1. In a pan make sauce as directed using 1/2 pint milk.
2. Into the sauce stir in the chicken, Worcester sauce and sprinkling of nutmeg.
3. Leave the chicken until cold and divide into 4 portions.
4. With cornflour egg and crumbs coat the chicken.
5.... - 41.147
The cheesy feel of the Veal Parmigiana is so very alluring! Try out the Veal Parmigiana yourself and feel free to comment about your experiences here - 41.1313
Original Wiener Schnitzel
Enjoy the Weiner Schinitzel as a special meal on a holiday. There is n o better veal steak recipe than the Weiner Schinitzel ! Try it out yourself to see if what I am saying is wrong. - 38.5199
Veal schnitzel is a European veal recipe that ha sits roots in Germany. Prepared with veal cutlets, breaded and cooked along with cheese as topping, the veal schnitzel is herbed with parsley flakes and is great for both home meals and parties. - 39.0895
Galantine Of Veal
First make the stuffing. Mix ham and pork together. Cook onion in , butter until soft and add to meat mixture with breadcrumbs. Add egg and seasoning, mix well and add pistachios. Spread stuffing on cut surface of veal, roll up and tie securely or sew with... - 30.12
Veal Patties In Parsley Cream Sauce
1 Finely chop the onion. Mince the parsley.
2 In a medium bowl, beat the egg white until frothy. Stir in the onion, half of the parsley, the veal, breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup of the evaporated skimmed milk, the nutmeg, allspice and pepper. Form the mixture into 4... - 38.2876
Rissoles With Mushroom Gravy
Heat 2 tablespoons oil and gently fry onion until soft. Soak bread cubes in milk for 10 minutes. Put steak, 1 egg, tomato paste, salt and pepper in a bowl and blend well together. Add onion and soaked bread cubes and blend again. Shape mixture into 8... - 30.2736
1 Beat the veal escalopes (scallops) with a meat hammer until each one is very thin.
2 Mix together the parsley, mushrooms, cheese, mayonnaise and salt and pepper. Bind the mixture using the egg.
3 Spread a spoonful of the stuffing on each escalope (scallop).... - 41.2785
Scotch Eggs Using Seasoned Flour
Scotch Eggs is a wonderfully delicious egg preparation than I often prepare as a treat for myself. Serve the Scotch Eggs for your kids and family and don€™t be surprised when they ask for more and more! - 39.5115
Lamb Filets Provencale
These Lamb Filets Provencale taste yummy ! These lamb filets sauced with thyme and rosemary sauce and broiled with breadcrumbs are a rage. Try this Lamb Filets Provencale and let me know if you like it. - 35.0823
Indian Patties make a delicious snack! You should surely try out the Indian Patties this afternoon and let me know if you agree with me! - 40.1007
1) In a saucepan, melt the margarine. If desired, saute 1 tablespoon of chopped onions.
2) Keeping the pan away from the flame, stir in the flour. Cook for 5 minutes till the flour brown slightly making sure not to let it burn.
3) Take the pan off the... - 44.2304
Remove crust from bread.
Tear bread into pieces.
Combine bread and milk in a small bowl and squeeze together into a soft pulp.
In a large bowl, combine veal or beef, mortadella or ham, bread-milk mixture, nutmeg, 2 eggs, Parmesan cheese and salt and... - 41.6676
Veal Chops Milan-style
Veal Chops Milan-Style has a great taste. Veal Chops Milan-Style gets its taste from veal chops mixed with cheese and flavored with lemon. Veal Chops Milan-Style is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 39.1131
Hot Herbed Meatballs
In a large bowl combine the pork and veal mince with the salt, rosemary, pepper, marjoram, thyme and nutmeg.
Roll into 2.5cm (1in) balls with floured hands.
Dip meatballs in beaten eggs to coat thoroughly, then roll in breadcrumbs which have been seasoned... - 32.7251
Mix together the mince, onion, 1 X 5 ml spoon (1 teaspoon) of the curry powder, the seasonings, Worcestershire sauce, 25 g (1 oz) of the sultanas and the breadcrumbs and bind together with the egg.
Divide into 16 and shape into balls then coat in flour.
Fry... - 40.5939
Fried Sweetbreads And Mushrooms
1) A day before cooking, soak the sweetbread for an hour in salted water. Drain, rinse and then place in a saucepan with enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil and drain once again.
2) From the sweetbreads, trim away the fat or loose... - 36.2288
Turkey Escalopes With Asparagus
1. Dust the turkey escalopes with flour.
2. Mix the breadcrumbs with the lemon rind and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Dip the escalopes into beaten egg and then coat evenly with the seasoned breadcrumbs.
4. Heat the butter and oil in a large shallow pan and... - 33.0574
Apricot And Almond Crusty Lamb
The apricot and almond crusty lamb is a very flavorful recipe for preparing rack of lamb. Roasted in the oven with a coating of fresh breadcrumbs along with ground almonds and dried rosemary moistened with egg, the lamb rack is cooked to a desired doneness... - 37.3269
Cover veal with water and simmer until tender.
Drain, reserve 1/2 pint (1 cup) stock.
Dissolve gelatine in hot veal stock.
Melt butter, add flour, cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Gradually add stock.
Return to heat, bring to boil, simmer until smooth and... - 41.8751
Chicken Breasts With Marsala Wine
Chicken Breasts With Marsala Wine has a fine taste. Chicken Breasts With Marsala Wine gets its taste from chicken mixed with cheese and eggs and flavored with wine. Chicken Breasts With Marsala Wine is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 42.9959
Veal Cordon Bleu
Veal Cordon Bleu is one of my favorite snacks. Try the crispy Veal Corndon Bleu yourself and I'm sure you'll include that in your favorites too! - 38.0363
Mix together the meat, onion, breadcrumbs, egg, parsley, mint, oregano, garlic, mixed spice and salt and pepper to taste.
Add the olive oil and vinegar and knead together with your hands.
Shape the mixture into 32 walnut-sized balls.
Coat the balls with half... - 38.9581
1. Place mince, parsley and curry powder in a bowl and mix to combine. Divide mixture into four equal portions. Place each portion on a piece of plastic food wrap and press into a 12 cm/5 in circle.
2. Combine milk and egg in a shallow dish. Dip hard-boiled... - 33.5916
Eggplants & Cutlets Parmigiana
Eggplants & Cutlets Parmigiana has a great taste. Eggplants & Cutlets Parmigiana gets its taste from veal cutlet mixed with vegetables and cheese. Eggplants & Cutlets Parmigiana is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 40.7381
Herb And Ham Stuffed Chicken Legs
These Herb and Ham Stuffed Chicken Legs are a desire ! Try this spicy ham stuffed chicken with bread crumbs, herb and vegetable seasonings and irresistibly sauced with tomato sauce and seasoned with tarragon for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Herb... - 41.5592
1) In a bowl of warm milk, soak the breadcrumbs.
2) Clean, wipe and trim the liver. Cut them into thin slices along the grain.
3) In a frying pan, melt 1 ounce of butter. Fry the liver slices along with a bay leaf for 2 minutes per side. Season the... - 45.5351
1. Mince the mutton.
2. Boil and mash the potatoes.
3. Chop onions, green chillies and ginger fine. Heat a small quantity of fat. Saute onions, green chillies, ginger and curry leaves.
4. Add potatoes, minced meat, pepper and salt.
5. Mix well, remove. The... - 44.5956
Sausage & Herb Stuffed Pork
Remove any visible fat from the pork.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the sausage, breadcrumbs, parsley, thyme, marjoram and pepper.
With a sharp knife, cut a slit sideways almost completely... - 34.6306
Mix Herbs Veal Birds
Veal Birds has a Juicy taste. The veal and chicken stocks gives the Veal Birds Lips smacking taste. Must catch it - 39.4163
Stuffed Chicken Breasts Cordon Blue
These Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Corden Bleu are a desire ! Try these delicious breaded and baked ham and cheese stuffed breasts with creamy mushroom sauce poured over for your next meal. If you want to know more about these Stuffed Chicken Breasts With... - 40.6293
Fresh Herb Veal Parmesan
Cut veal into serving-size pieces.
Mix flour with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Coat veal with flour mixture.
Mix egg with milk and dip veal in egg, then in breadcrumbs.
Brown on both sides in hot olive oil.
When browned, transfer to a buttered shallow... - 43.4586
Chicken Ham Ravioli
Mince the chicken and ham finely, pound with the other filling ingredients until smooth, seasoning to taste, then rub through a fine sieve.
Roll out the nouille paste as thinly as possible, cut out some rounds of about 1 1/2 in diameter.
Place a small... - 36.1509
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Wipe the liver clean and with seasoned flour, coat both the sides. Keep aside.
3) Measure the onion, breadcrumbs, seasoning, parsley and herbs into a bain. Melt the buter and stir it into... - 43.9561
1)Cut the well-chilled cooked brains into 1 cm (1/2 in) pieces.
2)Melt butter adding flour in a saucepan stirring until smooth cooking for 1 minute without browning.
3)Flavour it with the salt, cayenne and... - 45.0519
Cutlets In Gravy
To make cutlets, mix mince, chopped ingredients, seasoning and soaked bread and leave aside for at least 1 hour.
Form into flat cutlets.
Dip in beaten egg.
Coat with breadcrumbs and fry in heated ghee till brown.
To make gravy, chop tomatoes and put to boil... - 46.264
1. Take a saucepan and fry separated sausages in heated fat for 10 to 15 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
2. Boil the potatoes and mash with lots of seasonings.
3. Take a bowl with mashed potatoes and add the butter, parsley and... - 42.4729
1. Clean and fillet pomfret.
2. Dip in milk. Roll in flour.
3. Coat with beaten egg and breadcrumbss and deep fry.
4. Serve garnished with Maitre d'hotel butter.
5. To make Maitre d'hotel butter, cream butter, add chopped parsley and lime juice. Mix well, set... - 37.9003
Lemon Steak Cutlets
Lemon steak cutlets are savory and flavorful round steak cutlets. Coated with an egg coating with lemon juice and rind for flavor, the lemon steak cutlets are breaded and can be served as main course for meals. - 36.0819
Veal Steak With Mushroom Gravy
The veal steak with mushroom gravy is a filling and flavorful preparation of veal steak breaded with crumbs. Coated with egg and breadcrumbs, the veal steak strips are browned and cooked with mushroom soup and seasoned to taste. it can be served over rice or... - 34.0724
Spaghetti And Meatballs
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) With nonstick cooking spray, coat a broiler pan.
3) In a small bowl, toss the breadcrumbs with the milk.
4) In a large bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, ground round, Parmesan, parsley, 2 teaspoons... - 46.9681
Chicken Cordon Blue With Ham And Swiss Cheese
Company chicken corndon bleu is a cooked chicken and ham recipe prepared with cheese. Breaded and pan fried with ham and cheese slices between the chicken pieces, company chicken cordon bleu is cooked to a golden brown and can be served with fresh veggies or... - 46.5732
I got this Cassoulet recipe from a friend. It was hard for me to believe at first that my Cassoulet did turn out this good. Happy eating! - 41.8829
Meatballs With Egg And Lemon Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F/ Gas 2). Melt butter in a frying pan, add onion and cook for 3 minutes. Tip into a bowl and add breadcrumbs, meat and wine. Lightly beat one egg and stir in to mixture. Mix to combine.
2. Take a rounded tablespoon of mixture... - 36.9509
Remove excess fat from steak, flatten steak with meat mallet.
Place steak in bowl, add sherry, crushed garlic and soy sauce.
Grate ginger and squeeze between fingers to extract juice.
Add juice to bowl; discard fibres.
Stand 30 minutes.
Coat steak with flour,... - 44.3836
1 Cook the ribs in a pressure cooker alongwith the milk and onion for 10 minutes. The meat should be thoroughly tender and dry. Evaporate excess moisture, if any.
2 Cool and remove the meat from the bones but save the bones for later use.
3 Grind the meat... - 32.9928
1 Grind the bread slice to crumbs. Grind the minced meat well. Add the onion, ginger, green chilli, salt, coriander leaves, kasoori methi powder and mix, kneading well. You may also blend very firefly in the mixie.
2 Add the breadcrumbs and egg; knead well... - 35.689
1. Mash potato. Keep aside to cool.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in fry-pan, saute onion till transparent.
3. Add mince, curry paste, stir on high for 1 min.
4. Add salt, chilli and 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil.
5. Cover, cook on low till mince is cooked... - 46.4252
Lean Cuisine Swedish Meatballs
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, pork, 1 cup crumbs, mashed potatoes, eggs, spices and seasonings.
2. Mix well using your hand.
Shape mixture into walnut size balls, (about 2 tablespoons).
3. Coat balls with remaining breadcrumbs.
In a... - 43.3607
Combine meat, 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce, and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
Shape mixture into 48 (1-inch) meatballs.
Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 10 minutes or until... - 39.7328
Old Fashioned Spaghetti And Meatballs
Combine first 9 ingredients, stirring well.
Shape mixture into 18 (1 1/2-inch) balls.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add meatballs; cook 10 minutes or until browned on all sides, turning... - 44.4957
Cotelettes D'agneau Au Concombre
Cotelettes D'agneau Au Concombre is a french lamb cutelt recipe made with a hint of mint. The flour coated and breaded cutlets are fried and served along with cooked veggies with mousseline sauce poured over it. served for parties, its is really luscious! - 43.2582
Breadcrumbs Coated Meat Recipes By Category
Breadcrumbs Coated Meat Dish: