- » Bread With Spinach
Bread With Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Bread With Spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Bread With Spinach recipes.
Sausage Spinach Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray.
3) In a non-stick pan, brown the sausage.
4) Dain off the fat from the sausage.
5) In a bowl, mix together half the beaten egg and spinach, reserve the other half.
6) Roll 1... - 39.7215
Spinach Bread is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Spinach Bread dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 41.1832
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Drain the excess water from spinach.
3) With paper towel, squeeze and dry the spinach.
4) Make half slices of the rolls across the length.
5) Spread 1/4 cup of the butter on each haves.
6) In a 1-quart... - 42.8597
Warm Spinach Dip In A Bread Bowl
COMBINE spinach, Swiss cheese, water chestnuts, Parmesan cheese, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl.
SLICE top off loaf; carefully remove soft bread from inside, leaving 1/2-inch shell.
Cut top crust and soft bread into bite-size pieces.
Spoon filling... - 30.4319
Spinach Basil Bread
If you are looking for a healthy way to have bread, here is one of the ways! Make your bread with spinach, basil and pine nuts and have a healthy and nutritious breakfast with every bite. This recipe video demonstrates the recipe step by step, watch it! - 126.97
Zesty Spinach Bread
In medium skillet, cook onion and garlic in oil until tender, about 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add spinach, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; mix well.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Spread spinach mixture evenly over bread; top with tomato and sprin - 24.9736
Fresh Spinach Fettuccine With Bread Sauce
In a large skillet, heat 4 tablespoons of the oil and saute the garlic until it just begins to sizzle.
Add the breadcrumbs and stir-fry them until they are golden; be sure the garlic is well-distributed and not clumped somewhere among the crumbs.
Allow the... - 41.2214
Spinach Olive And Onion Bread
1) Take a large bowl to place the yeast based dough.
2) Take a large frying pan for preparing the filling. Heat olive oil and cook the onions until translucent. Next add garlic and sultanas to the frying pan and cook for another minutes or so.... - 47.6809
Orzo Pasta With Warm Bread And Spinach Salad
For all those wanting to try out pasta with mint and also wanting to freak on greens, here is an orzo dish just right for you. Watch Chef Stacey cook orzo with mint flavor and make a Warm Bread and Spinach Salad. Makes a hearty, healthy and wholesome family... - 114.436
Savory Bread Pudding With Spinach And Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and mushrooms; cook 6 to 7 minutes or until liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Stir in herbs de Provence, salt, and pepper; cook 1 minute. Spoon into a... - 34.722
Spinach, Olive And Onion Bread
1. Prepare dough.
2. To make filling, heat olive oil in a large frying pan and cook onion until soft. Add garlic and sultanas and cook 1 minute longer. Add spinach and olives and cook over a medium heat until spinach just begins to wilt. Remove from heat and... - 36.8597
Spinach Stuffed Pumpernickel
Place frozen spinach on microproof plate.
Cook on HIGH 5 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Drain and squeeze dry.
Place cream cheese in micro-proof bowl.
Heat on HIGH 1 minute or until softened.
Blend in spinach, sour cream, parsley, onions, mayonnaise, lemon... - 48.1614
Easy Spinach Tarts
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Place a scant teaspoon of spinach in center of a slice of bread.
Gently fold bread in half to cover spinach.
With 3-inch Cut-N-Seal, cut and seal to make crescent shape; brush lightly on both sides with melted butter.
Repeat for... - 30.9384
Toasted Spinach Rotis
Toasted spinach rotis are healthy and nutritious indian flatbreads made with whole wheat and spinach stuffing. With added cottage cheese and onions and green chilies for taste, the spinach rotis are toasted to a crispy crust served by cutting in strips.This... - 44.1925
Sausage And Spinach Panini
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add sausage, and cook 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
Remove sausage from skillet; carefully slice each piece in half lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, other... - 35.1882
Spicy Puri With Hint Of Spinach
Mix salt, turmeric powder and chilli powder into the flour.
Slightly crush jeera / ajwain and add to the flour with finely cut spinach leaves.
Add 2 tea spoons of oil. This helps puris to puff up well.
Make dough as you make for regular rotis/ chapati.... - 46.0465
Spinach Kale Cheddar Biscuits
Heat the oil in a large frying pan; add garlic. Stir. Add
Cookin’ Greens Chopped Kale and Spinach and sauté for
5 minutes or until just cooked. Season with salt. Set aside to
cool while preparing the biscuit mixture.
In a... - 42.3992