- » Bread With Red Currant Sauce
Bread With Red Currant Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bread with red currant sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bread with red currant sauce recipes.
Bread With Red Currant Sauce
Bread With Red Currant Sauce is a delicious dessert recipe. The irresistible taste of Bread With Red Currant Sauce won't let you go away from it. - 29.9616
You May Also Like!
Stuffed Flank Steak With Currant Wine Sauce
1) In a medium bowl, mix the stuffing, mushrooms, water, margarine or butter and cheese.
2) Place the stuffing over the steak; roll up and secure with the wooden picks; place the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Top with the green onions; pour the wine... - 40.7616
Currant & Parmesan Stuffed Flank Steak
1) Mix together bread stuffing with mushrooms, butter or margarine and cheese.
2) Layer this over flank steak and roll it up in a jelly roll fashion.
3) Tie the rolls using wooden skewers.
4) Follow package instructions to prepare gravy mix.
5) Cook... - 43.7572
Breaded Lamb Chops
? Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
? Trim fat from lamb chops and scrape about 1 in (2.5 cm) of bone clean. Place between 2 sheets of waxed paper; flatten with mallet. Dredge chops in flour, then dip in beaten eggs and coat with breadcrumbs.
? Heat oil in... - 35.4336
Cumberland Sauce Classic
The delicious fruity Cumberland Sauce makes my breakfast a joyous experience! I love my bread with the Cumberland Sauce. Just try it out and let me know what you feel about it! - 30.86
Honey Crusted Shrimp In Orange Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In oil, saute the shrimp for about 2 to 3 minutes and then dry them properly on paper towels.
3) Make the sauce by combining together the marmalade, wine, currant jelly, garlic powder and... - 44.3064
Baked Ham Loaf In Pineapple Raisin Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Grease a loaf pan with oil or butter.
3. In a bowl, combine the ground pork, ham, bread crumbs, mustard, eggs, tomato juice and milk.
4. Mix well with a wooden spoon until thoroughly blended.
5. Turn the... - 45.4192
Apple And Nut Stuffed Pork Loin With Raspberry Brandy Sauce
In a large skillet melt the butter and saute the onion and celery until tender but not brown.
Stir in the apples, allspice and cardamom.
Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until the apples are tender, stirring occasionally.
Transfer the cooked apple mixture to... - 42.9465
Plum Pudding With Hard Sauce
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the breadcrumbs and milk. Let stand till cool.
2) Add the beaten egg yolks, sugar, raisins, figs and citron.
3) Chop the suet and beat till creamy.
4) Add to the bread and blend well.
5) In a clean, dry... - 48.3495
Lemon Lamb Kebabs
1. Thread alternate lamb cubes and onion wedges on to 5 bamboo skewers, place in shallow dish on rack, cook on HIGH for five to six minutes. Leave to stand covered.
2. Combine butter and flour in bowl, cook on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir in stock, lemon rind,... - 30.9902