- » Bread Using Cake Mixes
Bread Using Cake Mixes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bread using cake mixes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bread using cake mixes recipes.
Sugar Plum Bread Using Crisco
1. In a large mixer bowl, mix 2 3/4 cups flour with yeast and nutmeg.
2. In a saucepan, put together milk, sugar, Crisco, and salt; stir and heat just to warm and melt Crisco.
3. Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredient mixture.
4. Add vanilla... - 48.9538
Quick Mix Waffles
Beat egg yolks in a medium mixing bowl, add milk and oil.
Add quick bread mix, stirring until mixture is smooth.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) until stiff peaks form, and gently fold into the batter.
Pour about 1/3 cup batter into a hot, lightly oiled... - 28.8758
Using Granary Flour
1. In a large bowl add granary flour.
2. Sieve in white flour, bicarbonate of soda, cream of tartar and salt along with bran, if used.
3. Thereafter gradually mix with milk until dough is soft but not wet.
4. On to a floured board turn... - 43.0566
Lakeland Christmas Breads And Cake
Prepare the yeast batter: mix 2 cups flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and the compressed or dry yeast together in a large bowl.
Add the boiling water to the milk and mix well into the yeast mixture.
Cover and set aside until frothy, about 20 minutes in a warm place... - 44.9737
German Strollen With Candied Fruit
Combine raisins, mixed fruits, currants, and rum; set aside.
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, butter, sugar, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring... - 45.8234
Bread Pudding Cake
Preheat oven to 375°.
Slice French bread into 1/2 inch round croutons.
In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, eggs and sugar.
Using a wire whisk, blend these 3 ingredients well.
Add vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Continue to blend until all ingredients are... - 40.7028
Bread Pudding Cake
1) Bread Pudding : In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until lightly beaten.
2) Whisk in milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and oil; until thoroughly blended.
3) Brush a 3-inch deep, 10-inch diameter layer cake pan or 1 1/2 quart-casserole with... - 50.2143
Mango Cake Or Bread - Eggless
If you like eating mangoes, then you should try this recipe out. It is simply delicious and is easy to make. Chef Bhavna shows this unique recipe of mango cupcakes. If you use fresh mango pulp the cake will be more tasty. Don't forget to watch the video for... - 115.122
French Bread With Cake Flour
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl mix 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, cake flour, and yeast.
3. In a pan heat 2 1/2 cups water (115 to 120°F) and mix sugar, salt, and butter.
4. Stir the liquid into the flour-yeast mixture and... - 44.951
Simple Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake
This Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake is absolutely yummy ! Try this creamy fruity cheese for the coming Christmas. Your suggestions for this Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake are welcome. - 45.438
Cornish Fruited Saffron Bread
1) In a small bowl, dip saffron in brandy for 10 to 15 minutes.
2) Strain and keep aside.
3) Mix yeast in water. Let stand for sometime then stir to dissolve. The water used should be warm (105°F to 115°F.) for dry yeast and lukewarm (80°F to... - 45.9341
Moist Banana Bread
Here is an old fashioned banana bread recipe that is an all time favorite with all. The secret to the moistness of this banana bread is that comes from sour cream. This moist banana bread shall surely please your entire family! - 127.271
Soda Bread With Raisins
Awesome is the word to describe it, easy, delicious. This video prepares an Irish soda bread with caraway and raisins. Though, traditionally raisins and caraway is not used but it certainly adds an extra flavor to the bread. It is best eaten freshly baked and... - 128.665
Carrot Walnut Bread
Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine 3 1/2 cups of the flour, salt and sugar.
In a separate bowl, combine the beaten eggs, shredded carrots, cooking oil, and chopped nuts.
Mix well and add the yeast mixture, then... - 43.1445
Homemade Plain White Bread
Prepare the yeast liquid: mix the compressed yeast with the warm water obtained by mixing the cold water with the boiling water.
Add the vitamin C tablet and stir until dissolved.
Put the flour, salt and sugar in a large bowl and rub in the fat.
Add the yeast... - 40.6977
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Finely chop bananas and butter for about 20 seconds in a food processor bowl fitted with a knife blade.
3) Add in rest of the ingredients and process to mix for 10 seconds.
4) Stop... - 47.7984
Corn Bread Muffins
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use nonstick muffin tins, or muffin tins sprayed lightly with vegetable cooking spray, and place tins in oven to warm for 5 minutes before filling.
2.Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and cornmeal in a mixing bowl.
3.In a... - 39.1618
Banana Orange Muffin Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a loaf pan, preferably a stoneware one, with vegetable oil.
3. In a large basin or mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar. Set aside.
4. In... - 48.4341
Tree Top Mom's Apple Sauce Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a bowl and add sugar and cream shortening in it. Cream the mixture using hand mixer and blend in apple sauce.
3. Take a separate bowl and add all dry ingredients and add the apple-sauce mixture. Mix... - 43.1516
1 Combine warm milk and 1/2 cup flour. Beat thoroughly and cool. Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2 Combine milk mixture and yeast mixture. Mix thoroughly. Cover; let rise in warm place until double€”about 20 minutes.
3 Using... - 39.3316
Sweet Petals Coffee Cake
Cut a 12 1/2-inch circle of aluminum foil and place on a cookie sheet.
Turn up outside edge 1/2 inch, then grease the foil.
Mix the hot roll mix according to package directions and let rise until doubled in bulk.
Pinch off pieces of dough and roll into 6-inch... - 40.8145
Melt butter in milk in large cooking utensil.
When lukewarm, add cardamom, sugar, yeast (dissolved in small amount of water), salt and flour (2 cups at a time); mix well after each addition.
When all flour is used, knead the dough well.
Put back in pan.
Cover... - 46.8715
Apple Butter Coffee Cake
1. Grease an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan; set aside. In a medium mixing bowl combine muffin mix and the 1/4 cup wheat germ. In another bowl combine the egg or the egg product, 1/2 cup apple butter, milk, and pumpkin or apple pie spice. Add egg mixture all at... - 36.1903
Easy Whole Wheat Bread
Prepare the yeast liquid: mix the compressed yeast with the water until dissolved, or dissolve the 1 teaspoon of sugar in the warm water and sprinkle on the dry yeast.
Leave in a warm place for 10 minutes or until dissolved and frothy.
Mix together the flour... - 37.5854
Plain White Bread
Prepare the yeast liquid: mix the compressed yeast with the warm liquid until it has dissolved or dissolve 1 teaspoon sugar in the warm liquid, then sprinkle on the dry yeast.
Leave in a warm place for 10 minutes or until dissolved and frothy.
Mix the flour... - 35.5093
this multipurpose mix can be used for any baking need of yours, be it for a cake, muffin ,bread or biscuit. Just add the extra ingredient for a special recipe to this multipurpose mix and you'll have an oven fresh bake of choice in no time. - 32.5017
Fresh Apple Upside Down Cake
Use iron skillet or square bread pan.
Cover sides and bottom with nonstick spray.
Place apples in pan and cover bottom real good with apples.
Sprinkle apples with cinnamon.
Now, cover apples with powdered sugar, about 1/4 inch thick.
Pour pecans over powdered... - 35.0527
Potato Or Raised Cake
Mix well shortening, mashed potatoes, sugar, and egg.
Heat milk to lukewarm and add to potato mixture.
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm water (80°F.to 90° F.) for compressed.
Let stand... - 46.8827
Yorkshire Tea Cake
Prepare the yeast liquid: mix the compressed yeast with the warm liquid until dissolved or dissolve 1 teaspoon sugar in the warm liquid and sprinkle in the dry yeast.
Leave in a warm place for about 10 minutes or until dissolved and frothy.
Mix the flour and... - 39.8024
Czechoslovakian Easter Cake
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, salt, lemon peel, butter, and mace in mixing bowl.
2 Add yeast mixture, milk, and eggs. Mix thoroughly. Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
3 Knead in... - 40.2806
Dutch Apple Coffee Cake
Mix the coffee cake mix according to package directions, using 1 cup water.
Stir in the butter and egg.
Let rise in a warm place for about 1 hour or until doubled in bulk.
Spoon into a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan and spoon apple pie filling over... - 39.5713
Hungarian Coffee Cake
Dissolve the yeast in water in a mixing bowl and stir in the milk, 1/4 cup sugar and salt.
Add egg, shortening and half the flour and mix well.
Add enough remaining flour to make a stiff dough and mix well.
Turn onto a lightly floured board and knead for... - 44.8075
Grandma's Fruit Cake
1. Line 3 to 4 bread tins using 2 layers of aluminum foil, then 1 layer waxed paper.
2. Sift flour with the cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, soda, and salt.
3. Coat the citron, raisins and cherries with some of the flour mixture.
4. Put some of the... - 45.9373
Fresh Peach Upside Down Cake
Mix cake mix as instructed on box.
Use black iron skillet or square bread pan.
Spray bottom and sides with nonstick cooking spray.
Cover bottom of pan with sliced peaches.
Sprinkle peaches with nutmeg.
Cover peaches with brown sugar, about 1/4 inch... - 35.029
Frozen Chocolate Banana Loaf
Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with aluminum foil, extending foil above sides of pan; butter foil.
Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press firmly on bottom and halfway up sides of prepared pan.
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, syrup and bananas;... - 44.3153
Baked Stollen Bread
1. In large bowl, combine sugar, salt, yeast, and 2 cups flour. In 1-quart saucepan over low heat, heat milk and butter or margarine until very warm (120° to 130°F.). Butter does not need to melt.
2. With mixer at low speed, gradually beat liquid into dry... - 38.8181
Holly Wreath Coffee Cake
Soften yeast in the cooled milk.
Blend 2 cups of the flour, the salt, and 6 tablespoons sugar in a large bowl.
Beat in a mixture of the beaten eggs, melted butter, warm milk, and extract until batter is smooth.
Beat in the yeast and then the remaining... - 45.4812
Easy Banan Bread
In this video, Chef has tried to show a very easy banana bread recipe, however he has not mentioned the quantity of ingredients which is crucial for making any bread. Moreover, the video is in Filipino, so it would be useful only for those who know the... - 87.3538
Classic Irish Soda Bread
In a large bowl stir together 4 cups of the flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and sugar and cardamom (if used) until thoroughly blended.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives until crumbly.
In a separate bowl, beat egg slightly and mix with... - 39.319
Upside Down Strawberry Cake
Use black iron skillet or square bread pan.
Spray bottom and sides of pan with nonstick spray.
Cover bottom of pan with sliced strawberries.
Cover strawberries with sugar.
Cover sugar with chopped nuts.
Pour cake mix over walnuts.
Place in oven and bake as... - 34.0389
Melt the butter slowly in a pan, remove from heat and add the milk and sugar.
Add the compressed or dry yeast to the warm milk mixture.
If using compressed yeast mix well and use right away, but if using dry yeast leave to stand for about 10 minutes or until... - 36.2246
Heat the milk until it is lukewarm.
Remove from heat then add 2 teaspoons of the sugar and the yeast; stir until it is well mixed then leave for 5-10 minutes.
Beat the egg and egg yolk together until fluffy and light in color, then add with the yeast liquid... - 44.7035
Croissants An Beurre
Place the shortening, salt and 1 tablespoon sugar in a bowl.
Heat the milk so that it is just warm enough to melt the shortening when poured over, and mix well, stirring until the shortening has melted.
Dissolve the yeast in 3 tablespoons warm water, add to... - 43.1973
As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Chef John Gallagher of the Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College makes his own holiday favorite, Stollen. Stollen is traditional German bread made with fruit and crusted with cinnamon and... - 121.403
1. Preheat oven
2. Prepare cake tin by greasing it and covering it with flour.
3. Sift flour with salt three times into a bowl and set aside.
4. Over a pan of hot water, warm the butter so that it becomes soft and liquid. It should not... - 40.5251
Tiramisu And Ladyfingers
Time for some tiramisu! I underbaked my ladyfingers slightly (rather have them spongy than crispy, so I'll take it) but otherwise it came out great. Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and... - 103.154
Kamut Banana Griddle Cakes
Kamut Banana Griddle Cakes is a lovely as well as healthy breakfast dish. This Kamut Banana Griddle Cakes is simple and oh! So good. Try it today! - 34.711
Frosted Nut Bread Ring Loaf
The Frosted Nut Bread Ring Loaf is an exquisite bread that is sure to get your guests excited! It will not be a surprise if they get addicted to the yummy Frosted Nut Bread Ring Loaf ! Try it! - 39.7051
Follow the method for making Plain White Bread, adding the dry onion soup mix to the flour.
Shape into loaves, rolls or batons.
To make a baton, cut off and use one-third of the dough.
Roll out the dough to a sausage shape about 10 inches long, tapering at... - 40.6235
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Combine warm milk, sugar, butter, vanilla, almond extract, cardamom, salt, and lemon peel in a large bowl.
2 Add l 1/2 cups flour, yeast mixture, and eggs. Mix thoroughly. Add almonds and candied... - 38.7629
Blend the yeast with the milk and 2 oz.(1/2 cup) of the flour in a large bowl.
Leave in a warm place for 20 minutes or until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into the yeast mixture and stir in the sugar and beaten eggs.
Add the softened butter and... - 44.3836
Quick Gluten Free Bread
Line a small 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 x1 1/2-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or greased wax paper to prevent sticking.
Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl, rub in the fat until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs and then stir in the sugar if used.
Add the milk... - 39.1977
Orange And Raisin Twist
Place the raisins and 3 tablespoons orange juice in a small bowl; leave to soak for 10 minutes.
Drain the raisins.
Work the raisins into the orange dough by squeezing and kneading until evenly mixed.
Divide the dough into 2 pieces.
Roll out each piece to a... - 38.1726
White Chocolate Coated And Cookie Jeweled Christmas Fruit Cake
This pretty one is the easiest Christmas cake ever, and your will for sure get rave reviews and people asking you for the recipe. White chocolate, banana, rum and raisin along with pretty little sugar cookies is a win win combination ! It’s pink and very... - 105.619
Blueberry Upside Down Cake
Use black iron skillet or square bread pan.
Spray bottom and sides with a nonstick spray.
Cover bottom of pan with blueberries.
Cover blueberries with sugar, about 1/4 inch thick.
Cover sugar with chopped peanuts.
Pour cake mix over peanuts.
Place in oven and... - 32.3895
Raisin Nut Health Bread
Grease and line a Iarge 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Sift the baking, powder, salt, flour, soy flour and sugar into a large bowl and rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
In another bowl mix together the milk, egg and honey (if... - 40.7745
This lovely plun cake is one of my favorite summer desserts. Made with fresh and pitted plums of choice, the plum cake is spiced with a hint of cloves for a tingly flavor and baked with sugar, eggs, flour, milk and breadcrumbs. Bake these up for a summer... - 47.0272
Oatmeal bread is a healthy and nutritious bread prepared with cooking oats. Combined with flour and sweetened with molasses, the oatmeal bread is yeast leavened and makes a great and lovely bread at home. - 42.764
Orange Flower Bread
Grease an 8-inch springform pan.
Turn the dough into the pan and press it out evenly to the sides.
Take off the sides and place a plain 3-inch round cookie cutter in the center of the dough.
Using a sharp knife, cut through the dough from the outside edge of... - 34.1026
Grandma's Oatmeal Bread
1. In one cup of warm water, dissolve the yeast
2. In a saucepan, add one and a half cups of water and bring it to a boil; add oatmeal, molasses shortening and salt and allow to cool
3. When down to lukewarm temperature, add dissolved yeast, one egg... - 40.8323
Prune Honey Bread
Soak prunes overnight.
The next day pitthe prunes and chop the flesh.
Grease a large 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan thoroughly.
Sift together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a bowl and then stir in the wholewheat flour.
In another bowl,... - 44.9828
1. Take a deep mixing bowl, add the lukewarm milk. Scatter the yeast and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Allow the mixture stand for 2 or 3 minutes, then stir well.
2. For about 5 minutes, keep the bowl in a warm, draft-free place such as an unlighted oven, so... - 48.8092
Put warm milk into a medium bowl; stir in a pinch of sugar.
Sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gefitly to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour, salt and remaining sugar into a large bowl.
Melt... - 46.4325
1. Preheat oven at 350° F.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, salt and baking powder. Sift it together.
3. In another bowl, take break eggs. Beat it until it is thick.
4. Add sugar gradually while beating it so that it is lemon in colour.
5.... - 46.7526
Combine first 4 ingredients in bowl; mix.
Combine milk, egg and oil or melted shortening; beat slightly.
Add liquids to dry ingredients; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Fill greased muffin cups (2 1/2 x 1 1/4 inches) about 7/8 full using an... - 32.1345
Easy Lemon Loaf
If you are a lover of all things citrusy, then you surely won't mind your loaf of bread with slight lemon tang. This healthy, low-fat loaf is rather simple to bake and delivers health and taste at the same time. Next time you feel like experimenting with your... - 122.815
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Prepare a 4-quart Turk's-head tube mold by buttering it. Ensure that the mold is about 10 1/2 inches in diameter.
3. Sprinkle the inside of the mold with reserved chopped almonds and place a whole almond in the... - 45.6865
Mincemeat Upside Down Cake
Use black iron skillet or square bread pan.
Spray bottom and sides of pan with a nonstick spray.
Cover bottom of pan with a thick layer of mincemeat.
Cover mincemeat with almonds, then cover almonds with sugar.
Pour cake mix over sugar after cake mix is mixed... - 30.0449
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Lightly grease a 9-by-4-inch tube pan
3. Prepare the glaze by combining the confectioner-€™s sugar, rum and cream in a small bowl.
4. Sprinkle the yeast on to a large bowl filled with warm water and set... - 45.9238
In large mixing bowl combine 3 1/2 cups of the flour, the yeast, and ground cardamom.
In saucepan heat together 3 cups milk, butter or margarine, granulated sugar, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°), stirring constantly.
Add milk mixture to dry mixture... - 47.4174
Light Fruit Cake From Warsaw
This light fruit cake from warsaw is a polish fruitcake recipe. Flavored with brandy used for the batter with dried fruits like figs and prunes,along with walnuts, the light fruitcake is baked with flour, sugar, eggs and butter with vanilla for flavor and can... - 46.6203
Cranberry Pecan Bread
1. To prepare the cake pan, grease a 9 inch angle cake pan, and sprinkle ½ cup of pecans evenly on the bottom of the pan. Keep aside
2. In a small bowl combine cranberries and ¼ cup sugar and keep aside.
3. In a large bowl sift flour, sugar, baking... - 49.0437
Cinnamon Prune Bread
1. To prepare the cake pan, grease a 9X5X3 loaf pan, and sprinkle ½ cup of pecans evenly on the bottom of the pan. Keep aside
2. In a small bowl soak prunes in boiling water and keep aside
3. In a large bowl sift flour, sugar, baking... - 47.3339
Easy raisin Bread
1) Preheat oven at 350°F.
2) Grease 3 loaf pans.
3) In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast or crumble the cakes into water.
4) Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast and use lukewarm water (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed... - 45.4536
Colorful Carrot Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) In a bowl, add honey and water to combine.
3) Add remaining ingredients by mixing well.
4) Use a heavily oiled 10" cast iron skillet or 9" round cake pan, or 8" x 8" x 2" pan to pour the mixture.
5) Place... - 46.0993
Wheat Germ Bread
Measure 1/4 cup water into large bowl.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
In saucepan mix 1... - 47.2152
Sesame Whole Wheat Bread
1 Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed yeast.
2 In a bowl, add warm water and sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cakes in to it.
3 Allow to rest for a few minutes , then stir to... - 47.459
Banana bread is a very common and kids friendly bread...Banana bread is usually a quick bread, a sweet, cake like-bread which typically uses baking soda as the leavening agent instead of yeast.. - 47.0938
This highly nutritious rye bread is gorgeously garnished using endive leaves and tomato. Give your day a healthy and filling start! - 43.6109
Prepare the yeast batter: put 1 cup flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and the compressed or dry yeast in a Iarge bowl.
Add the cold milk and boiling water and mix well.
Cover and set aside until bubbly, about 20 minutes in a warm place, longer in a cool one.
Mix the... - 40.828
Scald milk, and add 1/4 cup sugar, shortening and salt.
Stir in 1 cup lukewarm water, and cool until whole mixture is lukewarm.
Sprinkle yeast into other cup lukewarm water with 2 teaspoons sugar (if yeast cakes are used, omit sugar).
Let stand 10... - 41.896
Tasty Banana Pineapple Bread
Bananas and pineapples are a perfect match.
This recipe is super easy and very frugal. What a great thing to make in your kitchen! Be careful not to finish everything in one go. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Enjoy it anytime! - 121.225
Molasses Syrup Bread
Prepare the yeast liquid as for Plain White Bread.
Gently heat the syrup, molasses and fat until the fat has melted.
Add the yeast liquid and cooled syrup mixture to the dry ingredients and mix to form a soft dough. (This dough will be too sticky to... - 38.1518
Mix milk with sugar, salt, and butter, stirring until sugar dissolves; cool to lukewarm.
Place warm water in a large warm bowl, sprinkle in yeast, and stir to dissolve; add milk mixture.
Stir in flour and beat vigorously until well blended, about 2... - 42.3537
This savoury bread is deliciously flavored using onion soup. Delight in this wonderful recipe and feel light at stomach! - 37.0027
Homemade Pumpkin Bread
1. Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
2. Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
3. Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
4. Add 1 teaspoon sugar.
5. Let stand for 10... - 46.0212
Old Fashioned Potato Bread
1) In a large mixer bowl, dredge the yeast over water and stir to dissolved.
2) Stir in the sugar and salt, stirring until dissolved.
3) Mix in mashed potato, softened butter, eggs and 3 1/2 cups flour using mixer at medium speed, blend the... - 44.3925
1 Soak orange peel, lemon peel, almonds, raisins, currants, and spices in rum or brandy for 2 hours. (You may prefer soaking the fruit overnight.)
2 Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, salt, butter, and hot water. Mix well.
3 Add enough remaining flour to form a... - 45.2538
Prepare the yeast batter: mix 1 cup flour, the granulated sugar, compressed or dry yeast and warm water together in a large bowl.
Cover and set aside until frothy, about 20 minutes in a warm place, longer in a cool one.
Mix the remaining flour with the salt... - 43.4886
In a large bowl combine the lukewarm milk, half the sugar and the yeast.
Mix well and leave for about 10 minutes until frothy.
Sift the flour into the yeast liquid with the salt, remaining sugar and the baking powder then add the melted butterand the lightly... - 46.3379
In small bowl, combine honey, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves.
In large bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
In large mixing bowl, cream brown sugar and butter till light and fluffy.
Gradually beat honey mixture into brown sugar... - 43.3706
Caramel Breakfast Wreath
Ooey, gooey and oh-so yummy, this Caramel Breakfast Wreath is amazingly delicious! It's very easy to make and has a SECRET ingredient that just might surprise you! - 134.392
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. Heat milk below boiling point. Adds salt, shortening and sugar and mix well and allow to become lukewarm.
3. Take a large mixing bowl, add warm water and crumble or sprinkle in yeast. Stir... - 46.2326
Lemon Orange Paska
1 Beat egg and egg yolk until fluffy and light. Add 2 cups flour, sugar, salt, yeast, lemon peel, orange peel, vanilla, and raisins. Mix thoroughly.
2 Heat milk and butter to hot (120°-130°F). Add to flour mixture. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add enough remaining... - 38.0141
Swedish Lucia Rolls
Blend the saffron or turmeric with 2 teaspoons of the sugar and then with 1 tablespoon of the milk.
Heat the remaining milk with the butter or margarine until this has melted.
Leave until lukewarm and then blend in the yeast until dissolved.
Stir... - 43.239
Country Apple Cake With Caramel Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Spray 13x9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3 In a large bowl, mix oil and eggs, beating well.
4 Add in quick bread mix, apple pie filling, cinnamon and nutmeg.
5 Using a spoon,... - 47.2627
Quick Fruit Cake Logs
Heat oven to 300Â°F.
Grease 13x9-inch baking pan; line bottom with waxed paper.
In very large bowl using rubber spatula, combine pineapple, cherries, nuts and raisins.
In medium bowl, combine molasses and eggs; blend well.
Pour over fruits; mix well.
In... - 45.6023
Easy Orange-honey Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Generously grease 12-cup fluted tube pan; sprinkle with bread crumbs*.
In large bowl, blend remaining cake ingredients at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at highest speed.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake at 350Â°F.
for 35 to 45... - 42.2081