- » Bread Toast With Fish Spread
Bread Toast With Fish Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Bread Toast With Fish Spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Bread Toast With Fish Spread recipes.
Tuna Fish Apple Toast
Preheat the oven to 225°.
Toast the bread, allow to cool, and spread with the mayonnaise.
Wash, dry, quarter, and core the apples.
Thinly slice the apple quarters and lay them on the toast so that they overlap.
Wash and shake the dill dry, set aside one... - 38.7643
Anchovies On Toast
Soak the anchovies for 3 hours in cold water, changing it several times, to remove the salt, then fillet them.
Put aside 8 large fillets.
Mash up the rest with the hard-boiled egg yolks.
Toast the slices of bread, let them get cold, then butter them, and... - 23.8407
1) Use a small pan, to place the smoked fillet with the milk.
2) Cover with a lid.
3) Place over heat and poach gently for 10 minutes.
4) Remove from heat and transfer the fish on a platter to cool.
5) Store 1 tablespoon of the milk in... - 44.3187
Smoked Fish And Ricotta Toasts
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. On a baking tray, place sliced aubergines at one end and baguette slices at the other.
3. Brush aubergines with little olive oil on both sides and grill in pre heated oven for 5 to 7 minutes, or till... - 47.0731
Lemon Caper Tuna Spread
For non vegetarians, lemon caper tuna spread is a delight. Toasted bread with lemon caper tuna spread would surely make your breakfast an unforgetable meal. - 30.1495
Sardines On Toast
Mash the sardines and oil with the mayonnaise and mix until smooth.
Chop the herbs finely and mix into the sardine mixture.
Beat in the egg yolks.
Toast the bread.
Spread the sardine mixture on to the toast.
Sprinkle with cheese and dot with butter.
Place... - 41.7743
Festive Herring Spread
This satisfying spread can be enjoyed on french bread, rye bread or crackers of your choice. It's up to you, the possibilities are endless! - 24.5011
Scrambled Kipper On Toast
Scrambled Kipper On Toast has a one of its kind taste. The bread and eggs gives the Scrambled Kipper On Toast an exhilarating taste. Scrambled Kipper On Toast is inspired by restaurants universally. - 35.6036
Microwave Fish Sandwich
Place the piece of cooked fish fillet on a bun or bread slice, with mayonnaise or other desired spread.
Heat on a paper plate or wrapped in a paper napkin for about 45 seconds.
3 or 4 sandwiches will take several minutes to heat.
If a fish-and-cheese sandwich... - 29.4366
Tuna Fish Canapes
Drain tuna thoroughly, flake fine and combine with celery, lemon and onion juice and all but 2 tablespoons of the mayonnaise.
Using a 2-inch biscuit cutter, cut 28 rounds from slices of bread.
Toast on both sides and spread each toast round with... - 31.9992
Slice baguette lengthwise.
Hollow out, leaving shell about 1/2 inch thick.
(Reserve crumbs for another use; store in freezer.) Wrap loaf in plastic wrap or foil; set aside.
Rinse spinach, shake off excess water; cook, covered, for about 3 minutes or just... - 44.0697
Sardine And Toast Sandwiches
1.Make sure that the sardines are already prepared in oil, it is preferred for these types of sandwiches
2.Now drain the sardines, tear them into pieces
3.In a bowl, place the sardine pieces and add a few drops of lemon juice, onion juice and... - 36.2047
Flaked Haddock With Parsleyed Melba Toast
1. Put the haddock into a shallow pan with the lemon rind, white wine, nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Cover and cook gently until the fish is just tender -about 10 minutes.
3. Skin the haddock and remove any stray bones; flake the flesh.
4. Mix the... - 40.4546
Smoked Haddock On Toast
Heat the oven to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4).
Place the haddock in an ovenproof dish with the milk and bake for 10—15 minutes.
Remove from the oven, lift the fish from the juice and put on a plate, but do not throw the juice away.
Remove any skin and bones and... - 44.1966
Quick Cioppino With Parsley Toasts
1. In a large skillet, warm 2 teaspoons of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic, and stir-fry until the onion begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil, 1 tablespoon of the butter, the bell pepper and mushrooms,... - 38.3913
1. Drain the anchovies and chop finely
2. Mash the anchovies and mix them with the garlic, parsley and butter to make a smooth paste
3. Spread this paste on top of bread and toast in a hot oven for 3-4 minutes.
4. Serve hot and toasted. - 32.3084
Garlic Flavored Anchovy Toast
Drain the anchovies and mash to a paste with the garlic.Dribble the oil in a few drops at a time, stirring constantly, until the mixture is thick and smooth.
Add the butter and mix until it is a creamy consistency.
Stir in the wine, brandy, pepper and the... - 38.0914
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
Soak the figs in the Pernod and tea for 2 hours.
Combine the figs with the remaining ingredients except the toast and anchovies.
Spread the fig mixture on the toast and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
Cut each... - 37.766
Parmesan Fondue With Anchovy Toast
1. In a large non-stick saucepan, infuse cream with garlic.
2. Place the pan over a medium flame and scald the cream.
3. Reduce the flame to low and simmer for 15 minutes till it is reduced by 1/3rd.
4. Take pan off the heat and stir in the cheese... - 41.931
1. Slice bread and or trim the crusts.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
3. In a bowl, combine the sardines, lemon juice and horseradish.
4. Mash the mixture using the back of a fork or spoon and blend well.
5. Spoon the mixture onto... - 37.416
Open Faced Tuna Tempter
Open Faced Tuna Tempter is a unique and delicious tuna sandwich. Serve the Open Faced Tuna Tempter at breakfast for your family and see them getting addicted to it! - 35.1513
Making aspic fingers is a troublesome rather than difficult task.
Either butter the bread, or toast and spread with butter or one of the flavoured butters used for piping.
Arrange the topping on the toast or bread.
Make the aspic jelly and allow it to become... - 34.0995
Piquant Tuna Snack
1. Start by skinning and chopping the fresh tomatoes
2. Start by toasting the bread slices, make sure to tast one side only
3. In a bowl, mix the next 4 ingredeints
4. Lay the toasted bread slices, with the untoasted side face up, and... - 42.8567
Tuna Supper Toasts
1) Toast the bread on one side only.
2) Use a basin, to flake the tuna fish after draining.
3) Add tomato ketchup, mayonnaise and onion and mash all together with a fork.
4) Use the mixture to spread over the untoasted sides of the... - 37.478
Sesame Shrimp Toast - Dim Sum Favorites
This Thai version of sesame shrimp toast features the flavors of fish sauce, lemongrass and fresh limes for a bit of a cool twist. Enjoy this as a nice, crispy snack with an ice cold beer or serve as a fancy appetizer for your next party. Your friends are... - 146.132
Dilly Tuna Cucumber Melt
In medium bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise and dill; blend well.
Spread 1/4 cup tuna mixture on each toasted bread slice.
Top each with 1/4 of cucumber slices, 1/4 cup sprouts and 1/4 of the cheese.
Toast in toaster oven 3 to 5 minutes or until hot and cheese... - 29.5226
Cheese Fish Burgers
Flake orange roughy.
Mix orange roughy, cracker crumbs, green onions, lemon juice, salt, pepper and eggs.
Shape into 4 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
Heat margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until melted.
Cook patties in margarine about 5... - 36.828
Thaw the fish if frozen, or clean fresh trout; wash and pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle inside the fish lightly with salt and pepper.
Combine the butter and parsley and spread the mixture inside the cavity of each fish.
Beat the egg together with the milk... - 40.1519
These Curried Fishwiches are what I bank upon when really hungry. English muffins with buttered, cheesed and seasoned fish sticks filling are a heavenly treat ! Just try these curried Fishwiches for your next meal and let me know if you like them . - 44.3011
Buckingham Eggs has a terrific taste. The eggs and cheese gives the Buckingham Eggs a majestic taste. Buckingham Eggs is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 32.2301
Blend mustard with softened butter; spread on toast strips.
Cover buttered strips with smoked salmon.
Garnish with stuffed olive slices. - 22.2574
Hot Tuna Open Face Sandwiches
These Hot Tuna Open Faced Sandwiches taste incredible ! Try these toasted breads topped with a mixture of fish, herbs and seasonings for your next meal. You'll keep asking for more of these Hot Tuna Open Faced Sandwiches. - 36.2657
New England Salmon Bake
This New England Salmon Bake is one of the best salmon dishes that I"ve ever known. Try this baked bread with salmon and potato toppings for breakfast or a light meal. Let me know if you'd like to know more about this utterly delicious New England Salmon Bake. - 34.8806
Fifteen Minute Bouillabaisse
The Fifteen Minute Bouillabaisse is a tasty fish stew that can prepared in a jiffy. It is perfect for your weekday dinners when you have to cook up delicious food in minutes!! Try this Fifteen Minute Bouillabaisse recipe! - 45.5313
Sweet Sour Tuna Snack
1. Preheat the broiler by setting it to desired heat.
2. Toast a single side of the bread.
3. Spread butter lightly over the untoasted side.
4. Take a bowl and add the flake the tuna in it after draining it.
5. Add mayonnaise to it in... - 38.6666
Savory Tuna Grill
1. Make onion sauce as instructed.
2. Drain and flake tuna fish.
3. Mix fish, vegetables, lemon juice, chilli powder, garam masala together in a bowl.
4. Add onion sauce and mix well.
5. Grease an oven proof dish. Place the mixture in it. Cover with cheese... - 37.2079
How To Cook Fish Burgers With Spicy Cilantro Lime Mayo
1. Defrost fish and pat it dry. Chop fish into small chunks.
2. In food processor, pulse oatmeal to resemble crumb mixture. Season it with salt and pepper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add chopped fish, black pepper, parsley, dill, and... - 0
Mushroom And Zucchini Baked Fish
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 375°F.
2) In small skillet heat oil,now add mushrooms and zucchini and fry quickly by turning until tender.
3) Now add the bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and the seasonings and mix... - 43.8188
Open Faced Fish Sandwich
1. Skin, flake and debone dish
2. Add celery, if desired and blend in enough tarter sauce to bind mixture together
3. Season with dill, salt and pepper
4. Thinly slice the tomatoes and dry each side on paper towels and
arrange on... - 40.2911
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using a brush and some oil, grease inside of the soaked Romertopf.
3. Chop the onion.
4. Using a fork, flake the fish to remove bones.
5. Into a greased RomertopF, line the bottom with half... - 41.7706