- » Bread Slicing Guide
Bread Slicing Guide Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bread slicing guide recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bread slicing guide recipes.
Breaded Pumpkin Slices With Tomato Sauce
First make the sauce.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion and garlic aid fry until the onion is soft but not brown.
Stir in the remaining ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Coat the pumpkin slices with the eggs, then... - 41.1575
Very Berry Summer Pudding
Put the raspberries in a mixing bowl and sprinkle over the sugar.
Sprinkle the milk over the bread slices to moisten them.
Line a greased deep pie dish or pudding basin with the bread slices, reserving two slices for the top.
Pour the raspberries into the... - 33.1695
Fish Louis Salad In A Bread Bowl
For the dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, green onion, chili sauce, lemon juice, and dash salt.
In another small bowl whip cream till soft peaks form.
Then fold the whipped cream into mayonnaise mixture.
Cover... - 40.3407
A Really Great Banana Bread! Probably the best and, when made in its simplest form, it’s one of the easiest recipes for banana bread I know.
Here’s a banana bread recipe that I hope you’ll become very familiar with. It’s You’ll notice several... - 54.9583
Stretched Strudel Dough
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 Heavily grease a baking pan.
3 In a bowl, sift the flour and salt.
4 Create a well in the center.
5 Gently drop the eggs, oil and water into it.
6 Gradually work into the flour, mixing... - 36.0163
Italian Garlic Crust Pizza
It's the end of a long week, so get yourself a good DVD and curl up on the couch with this lounge-friendly Italian garlic crust pizza. A garlicky side is a must with Italian pizza and this tomato and ham version ticks the box. Experiment with all your... - 150.084
As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Chef John Gallagher of the Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College makes his own holiday favorite, Stollen. Stollen is traditional German bread made with fruit and crusted with cinnamon and... - 122.92
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine Splenda,egg, vanilla
extract and cinnamon.
2) Soak bread one slice at a time until saturated with liquid.
3) Cook on a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium/high heat until lightly browned, approximately 2-3 minutes on... - 36.2628
Courtesy of the book Potluck Survival Guide: Care & Feeding of the Athletic Supporter - 28.6401
Harlequin Sandwich Loaf
1. Make the four fillings, refrigerating. Prepare pimento and green-pepper strips; refrigerate.
2. With sharp knife, cut all crusts from bread. Then lay loaf on side and cut it lengthwise into 4 slices, each 1/2 inch thick, using ruler as a guide... - 36.1302
Ham & Cheese Devils
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and mustard with an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in ham.
Use a round 1-1/2-inch cutter or small glass to cut toast into 32 (1-1/2-inch) circles.
Using a nickel as a guide, cut a center circle... - 31.1784
Don't have eggs in your pantry and you wann make honey fritters? Welcome to BakingMama collection of eggless recipes. This recipe of honey fritters will guide you to prepare even more flavorful honey fritters without eggs for you and your loved ones. - 30.1269
Sherry Cheddar Spread
Sherry cheddar spread is a richly flavored spread that can be used for spreading on crackers or even slices of toasted bread rolls. Creamy and smooth with a an appetizing taste, this sherry spread recipe is prefect for snacks. - 24.8175
Classic Grilled Cheese
All you sandwich lovers, will really enjoy this one. The Chef shows how to make this simple and tasty grilled cheese sandwich with prosciutto. It's so delicious and the sandwich is a combination of sweet, smoky and salty taste. So don't forget to check out... - 101.847
Barbecue Chicken Sandwich
Change up your regular lunch routine by using dinner leftovers to make a tasty sandwich. Not only will it give your colleagues lunch envy, but will also help you get your six to eight grain servings per day, as recommended by Canada's Food Guide.
As a good... - 32.5729
Easy Shrimp Bruschetta
Do you crave for the fancy Italian snacks like me? if yes then this easy shrimp bruschetta is for you. It gets its merits due to its simple and flavorful combination of ingredients. Watch this video and the ease to make it won't keep you away from it for long. - 142.747
Thanksgiving is all about the turkey! But what about the vegetarians? They are the ones who think “there is nothing in this for me.” Watch the video to know how to make a vegetarian turkey. Yes you read correctly, the chef gives an easy step-by-step... - 111.218
Caramelized Onion Grilled Cheese Panini
While the grilled cheese sandwich is nothing new, it's enjoying a huge resurgence in popularity across North America. Grilled cheese restaurants, specialty grilled cheese food trucks, and gourmet recipes are turning up everywhere. In fact, Canadians eat over... - 30.9279
Stuffed Lamb Rib Chops Dijonnaise
1. Using a sharp meat knife, make a slit in the meat of the chop, starting from bone side and guiding the knife between rib bones.
2. Drain off the mushrooms and keep aside 2 tbsp liquid.
3. Mix ½ tsp salt, reserved mushroom liquid, egg, sherry, bread... - 36.1756
Baseball Cap Cake
Grease and dust Batter Bowl or lightly spray with non-stick vegetable spray.
Prepare cake batter according to package directions and pour into prepared Batter Bowl.
Bake 55 to 65 minutes, or until Cake Tester inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
Cool... - 38.8511
Flower Buffet Sandwich
Prepare spreads and Egg Salad.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Cut bread in 4 slices horizontally.
Cut top slice into a daisy with 5 petals.
Set daisy shape aside.
Using a round 8-inch pan as a guide, cut crusts from remaining slices.
Peel avocado;... - 41.3204
Personal Naan Pizza
In an effort to encourage Canadians to take a good, hard look at their eating habits, celebrity chef Michael P. Clive recently joined forces with Clover Leaf Seafoods to “re-invent fast-food”. The result is a number of new recipes that challenge popular... - 36.9079
A Spiral Loaf, Nicknamed Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In large bowl combine beef, bread crumbs, egg whites, onion, celery, parsley, salt, pepper, vegetable juice, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
3. On sheet of foil or wax paper, shape meat into 14x10-inch rectangle. Cover surface... - 39.8077
Stuffed Turkey Roll
1. To prepare the stuffing, melt the butter in a skillet and saute the onion and celery until tender but not browned.
2. Add the carrot, mushrooms, and green pepper and cook for 3 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat and add the crumbs, wheat germ, salt,... - 33.3633
1. Combine ground beef with seasoned salt and pepper in a large bowl; mix lightly with a fork. Pat into a thin rectangle, 14x12 wax paper. (For easy handling, paper should be a few inches longer than meat layer.)
2. Mix barbecue sauce and catsup in a cup;... - 34.2449
Meat Loaf Finlandia
1 Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a small frying pan; remove from heat.
2 Combine with veal, pork, bread crumbs, egg, parsley, salt, fennel, and pepper in a large bowl; mix lightly until well-blended.
3 Pour boiling water to cover over... - 35.1714
Meat Loaf Finlandla
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) In a small frying pan, melt butter or margarine and sauté onion in it until soft and then take off the mixture from heat.
3) In a large bowl, mix together sautéed onion with veal, pork, bread... - 44.1692
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a large bowl and mix together ground beef, seasoned salt and pepper in it with a fork.
3) On a wax paper, few inches longer, figure the mixture into a thin 14x12 rectangle.
4) In a cup,... - 45.1402
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) Slice bananas.
3) In a small bowl, mix together custard powder with the sugar and 3 tablespoons of milk until smooth.
4) In a saucepan boil milk and mix it with custard mixture. Put this mixture in... - 46.343
Pinwheel Meat Loaf
In bowl, pour milk over bread cubes; mash until bread is soaked.
Combine bread mixture with ground beef, sausage, eggs, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
Place on 12-inch square sheet of aluminum foil moistened with water.
Cover with 12x 14-inch sheet of... - 43.0494
Crown Roast Of Pork With Fruit And Sausage Stuffing
Are you looking for a recipe to make crown roast of pork? You'll find the most unique and interesting recipe that would serve as a wonderful holiday treat. The video shows us an easy way to make crown roast of pork with a fruit and sausage stuffing. The chef... - 136.701
Apple Nut Strudel
1. Sift flour and salt into a large bowl. Make a well in center of flour and add egg, water and vegetable oil. Stir to make a sticky dough.
2. Place dough on a lightly floured surface. Slap dough down onto board; pick up; continue to slap down and pick up the... - 47.5201
Crispy Chicken Fingers With Three Different (great-tasting) Dips
This crispy chicken fingers is definitely for you if you’re having trouble weaning your kids away from the neighborhood fast-food joint, or if you’d simply like to offer a delish-dish to the kids that will help them to sit happily at the table. And, just... - 48.4305
Do you want to know how to barbecue at home? Try making Barbecued Brisket! This very detailed step-by-step recipe guides you on how to barbecue a brisket at home. This makes the brisket tender and preserves natural moisture. The best part is that this can be... - 132.101