- » Bread Salad
Bread Salad Recipes
Bread salad, as the name suggests, is a salad that consists of bread among other ingredients. It is a dish that is served as a salad prior to meals and is relatively easy to make and is ready in a short duration of ... More »
Lunch Time Salad
Nothing can be more simple and appetizing than this food processor chopped lunch time salad. Watch this impressive video that shows a super easy recipe to make a flavorful salad within no time. Accompany with leafy greens for a great lunch. Check it out and... - 106.604
Summer Mozzarella And Bread Salad
Summer is the time for light, fresh and easy cooking and the perfect time for this delightful warm bread and mozzarella salad. This super easy salad is so beautiful; you can almost see the sunshine radiating out of it. It’s an unbelievably delicious bite,... - 101.071
Panzanella Or Bread Salad
Panzanella or Bread salad is made throughout Italy although it's most often found in the Tuscan region. This simple recipe will show you how to turn yesterday's bread into today's lunch in minutes! - 43.2388
Sharon Tyler Herbst's Summer Bread Salad
1) Prepare the dressing: In a large bowl using a fork mix shallots, lemon rind, garlic, and salt. Mash the ingredients.
2) Whisk oil, vinegar, and freshly ground black pepper.
3) Prepare the salad: In a bowl add cucumber, fennel, tomatoes, peppers, and... - 42.0145
Bread Salad With Diced Chicken
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Spread the bread cubes in a large shallow baking pan; place, uncovered, in the oven and toast for 12 to 15 minutes or until crisp and pale golden.
Meanwhile, whirl the oil, vinegar, basil, garlic, anchovies, and salt in a food... - 38.6927
Bread Salad With Shrimp
1) In a bowl, place together eggs, onion, mayonnaise, horseradish, olives, and bread cubes.
2) Fold the egg mixture lightly until well mixed.
3) When ready to serve, mix in the shrimps.
4) Pile the shrimp mixture on a platter and surround... - 36.9132
Winter Bread Salad
1. Shred radicchio into thin slices, as for a slaw. Remove stems and seeds from peperoncini and cut into 1-inch pieces. In a salad bowl, combine radicchio, peperoncini, bread, onion, and olives.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic, oregano, olive oil, vinegar,... - 31.5584
Bread Salad With Tomatoes And Olives
1. In a large bowl, mix the water with 2 tablespoons of the red wine vinegar. Add the stale bread cubes to the vinegar and water and swirl briefly, then drain the bread in a colander, gently squeezing out any excess moisture.
2. In a small bowl, mix the olive... - 30.8535
Bread Salad Recipes By Category