- » Bread Roll
Bread Roll Recipes
Bread roll is a kind of round or oval shaped bread. This dish is popular in almost all parts of the world and in various dialects this dish has distinctive names. The name “bread roll” has been basically ... More »
A quick flatbread recipe from the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy.
Hi GialloZafferano viewers. Today we'll leap over to Emilia Romagna to make Piadina. The Piadina is a traditional flatbread from the region and can be used as a substitute for bread. This... - 105.611
1) Preheat oven to 375F.
2) In large bowl, combine flour, butter, nuts, 1/2 cup sugar, the salt, and extracts.
3) Mix, with hands, until thoroughly combined.
4) Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5) Make Vanilla Sugar: In... - 48.3214
Crispy and crunchy, are the delicious Pecan Crescents. This is a great mid-day pick-me-up snack. The flavor comes together really nicely, with a combination of chocolate, vanilla and the pecans. Try it out, I'm sure you too will enjoy it! - 46.3587
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Prepare ungreased cookie sheets for the baking process
3. Prepare the vanilla sugar in an electric blender by blending vanilla bean and ¼ cup of sugar. Pour this out on a waxed paper and then add the 1-3/4 cup of... - 46.0657
Whole Wheat Butterhorns
Preheat oven to 400° during second rising.
Grease cookie sheets.
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour and yeast in large mixing bowl.
Heat water, brown sugar, 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, honey, and salt to 120°-130°; add to flour mixture.
Beat with electric... - 44.0301
Whole Wheat Butterhorns
In a large mixer bowl stir together 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour and yeast.
In a small saucepan heat water, sugar, shortening, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and shortening is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture.
Beat with an... - 43.9193
Half And Half Bread Rolls With Beer
1. Sift both flours, cornstarch and salt into a large, warmed bowl.
2. Stir yeast with 3/4 cup water in a second bowl and leave 5 minutes.
3. Mix in beer, honey and 1 1/2 cups of the remaining water. Stir these liquids into the dry mixture.
4. Mix to a firm... - 43.8174
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend butter, shortening and vanilla until creamy.
3. Sieve flour and sugar and once done, transfer to the butter mixture.
4. Put chocolate morsels and pecans and stir well.
5. Shape the dough into... - 42.7718
Saute onion in hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes until tender.
Remove from heat.
Add the remaining ingredients except crescent rolls and egg white.
Mix the filling thoroughly.
Separate crescent rolls into triangles.
Cut each triangle in half lengthwise.
Spread 1 T.... - 42.4386
Minced Meat And Bread Rolls
Cook the minced meat with vinegar and 1 teaspoon salt.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil and fry onion, ginger and cooked minced meat.
Add all seasonings.
Beat egg whites and add to the meat mixture.
Keep stirring constantly and remove from fire.
Divide the... - 42.4343
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In 1/4 cup warm water dissolve yeast.
3) Stir in 2 tablespoons sugar.
4) Mix flour, softened butter and a little salt.
5) Mix well as pie dough.
6) Blend in egg yolks, vanilla and 1/4 cup sugar to the yeast... - 41.3426
In a covered blender container, blend almonds till finely ground.
Add spinach, Parmesan cheese, onion, and oil.
Cover; blend till a paste forms, stopping and pushing mixture down as necessary.
Unroll rolls and separate into triangles.
Spread each triangle... - 41.1463
Scald milk, and then cool to lukewarm.
In a separate bowl, combine water, brown sugar, and yeast.
In Bosch bowl equipped with wire whips, blend together eggs, butter or margarine, and honey.
Insert dough hook.
Add 8 cups whole wheat flour, salt, cardamom,... - 39.7921
Perfect Bread Rolls
Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
In a bowl, sift together flour, salt and 2 tsp (10 mL) sugar.
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast and remaining sugar in lukewarm water.
Wait 10 minutes.
Add sifted ingredients all at once.
Mix until smooth.
Flour a clean, even... - 37.6007
Whole Wheat Butterhorns
Soften cake or dried yeast in milk.
Add honey, oil, salt, nutritional yeast and eggs.
Slowly beat in as much flour as necessary to give dough good consistency.
Knead until elastic.
Oil, place in bowl and cover.
Let rise in warm place until... - 37.2517
Prepare the dough to the initial rising stage, as for Basic white bread
Turn the risen dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 minutes.
Divide into 12 equal pieces.
Roll each piece of dough to a ball.
Place on floured baking sheets.
Put into... - 37.1528
Bread rolls an ameran recipe which has been modified here with indian spices. Stuffed with potatoes and masala mix of red chilies, onions, mando powder, coriander leaves and garam masala, the bread rolls are baked in the oven and can be served as a side or... - 37.0397
Veg Bread Roll
This Vegetable bread roll is a nice twist to the everyday bread. Eating healthy does not mean compromising on taste.Enjoy this healthy combination of vegetables, this delicious appetizer is a real favorite with the kids too. - 34.3943
Cinnamon Bread Rolls
Flatten bread with a rolling pin.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and yolks.
Spread on bread; roll up, jelly-roll style.
Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar.
Lightly dip rolls in butter, then in cinnamon-sugar.
Place on un-greased baking... - 34.3116
Long Bread Rolls
1) Combine flour and salt and mix yeast in 1/4 pint (140 ml) of water.
2) Add the yeast and water sufficient to make soft dough in flour.
3) Make six portions of the dough and, pull and roll them until about 12 inches (30 cm) long pieces are formed.
4)... - 34.0917
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix pie crust mix (dry), 1 cup confectioners' sugar and the pecans.
Stir in egg and vanilla; gather dough into ball.
Turn dough onto lightly floured cloth-covered board; knead until smooth.
Shape into 3/4 inch balls.
Shape balls into... - 34.0864
Cut bread slices into small cubes.
Sprinkle about one cup water on them and let soak for 1/2 hour or so.
Squeeze bread cubes and remove excess water.
Add soaked and squeezed bread cubes and rest of the ingredients except flour.
Make... - 34.0852
Beat butter at high speed and add sugar gradually, creaming until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg yolk and vanilla extract.
Beat in almonds, then flour.
With hands, shape 1-inch pieces of dough into crescents.
Place on ungreased baking sheets, about 1 inch... - 33.9795
Apricot Sausages In Bread Rolls
1. Puree apricots, honey, Soy sauce, ginger, lemon juice, spice and water in blender or processor until smooth. Prick sausages. Heat browning dish on HIGH for five minutes, add butter and sausages. Roll sausages back and forth to brown. Baste liberally with... - 33.8812
Easy Bread Rolls
Amazingly delicious bread rolls guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 32.6143
No Rise Butterhorns
1. Mix well, then divide dough into 3 parts.
2. Roll each part into a circle, then cut each into 12 wedges.
3. Roll each wedge from wide to narrow and place on greased cookie sheet.
4. Bake at 350° for 35-40 min
Dip warm butterhorns into frosting, then cool. - 32.2464
Monsoon Delight - Crispy Bread Rolls
Bread stuffed with potatoes makes an excellent monsoon snack. This is a perfect snack to serve with ginger tea on a rainy tea. Bread Potato Rolls are crispy on the outside, and soft and spicy on the inside. Why don’t you try them today? - 29.9274
This is a brilliant Spinach Crescents! This tasty dish is a favorite snack amongst my friends. Try the Spinach Crescents and you will understand why! - 29.38
Cherry Bread Rolls
1 Soften cream cheese in a medium-size bowl; blend in cherries, syrup and almonds. Soften butter or margarine until easy to spread in a small bowl.
2 Trim crusts from loaf of bread, then slice bread lengthwise into 8 thin slices. Cover with damp towel let... - 24.4746
Wholemeal Bread Rolls
These whole meal bread rolls can be served with meals as rolls for dinner or lunch. Baked in the oven with sugar and salt to taste and leavened with yeast, the whole meal bread rolls are filling and nutrtious. - 23.4796
Mix the yeast with the liquid. Sift together the flour and salt and rub in the lard. Stir in the yeast liquid. Work the mixture to a firm dough, adding extra flour only if really needed, until the dough leaves the sides of the bowl clean. Knead on a floured... - 20.0525
Bread Roll Recipes By Category