- » Bread Puff
Bread Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Bread Puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Bread Puff recipes.
Puff Puris (pooris) - Indian Bread
If you're looking for the recipe of the Indian fried puri, then do check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make puff puris. They can be served with chhole curry or any other curry. They look so yummy and tempting. So don't forget to check out the video. - 105.46
Potato Puff Buns
1. Grease a baking tray and keep aside.
2. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine crumbled yeast, pinch of sugar (optional) and 1 tablespoon luke warm milk. Mix well and keep aside for 5 minutes.
4. Post 5... - 48.6752
Chocolate Bread Pudding Puff
1. In a medium size saucepan add flour , sugar, and salt. Add milk and beat until smooth. Add the butter or margarine. Add chocolate continuously stirring till all ingredients are well incorporated and the chocolate melts into the flour mixture.... - 48.0232
Puff Pill Ow Buns
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add the milk, butter, sugar, salt, lemon extract, eggs and 1 cup flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; gently knead for 2-3 minutes.
Place in... - 47.6853
Out Of This World Potato Puff Buns
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Prepare the mash potato according to package instructions or use cooked potatoes and mash them.
To the milk, combine together the shortening or margarine, sugar, salt and flour (2 cups) and yeast.
Beat well to... - 47.0175
Lemon Puff Pillow Buns
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, butter, 1/4 cup sugar, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly to melt butter.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add 2 eggs and lemon peel.
Beat at low... - 45.3554
Cataloochee Puff Toast
1) Take the loaf,cut it diagonally at least 3/4 inch,sliced and leave it to dry overnight.
2)Pick a mixing bowl, and add flour,baking powder,sugar,salt spices,egg,vanilla ,milk and two tablespoons to make a thick batter.
3)Choose a deep frying pan,add... - 45.2569
Cherry Puff Trees
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Soften the yeast in warm water.
3) Mix the scalded milk, shortening, sugar and salt.
4) Cool to lukewarm.
5) Stir in 2 cups of flour and beat until smooth.
6) Add eggs and yeast and mix well.
7) Beat in... - 44.0441
Heat oven to 350°.
Cut 1/2 cup butter into 1 cup flour until particles are size of small peas.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons water over flour mixture; mix with fork.
Gather pastry into a ball; divide into halves.
Pat each half into rectangle, 12 x 3 inches, on... - 43.1698
This Pancake Puff recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment to your... - 39.2509
Bread And Cheese Puff
Bread And Cheese Puff has a great taste. The cheese with eggs gives the Bread And Cheese Puff a grand taste. Bread And Cheese Puff is easy to make recipe. - 35.6889
Bread Pudding Puff
1. Place bread and raisins in a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole.
2. Combine eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat until well blended and sugar is dissolved. Pour over bread and raisins.
3. Bake at 350°F 50 to 60 minutes, or until custard is set and top... - 29.064
Cut gouda cheese through the center so that you have two round pieces.
Separate triangles of rolls and make two circles with them sealing edges.
Place cheese in center of each circle and bring dough over the top of the cheese overlapping the pieces so that... - 25.6619
Bread Puff Recipes By Category