- » Bread Pudding With White Chocolate Sauce
Bread Pudding With White Chocolate Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bread pudding with white chocolate sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bread pudding with white chocolate sauce recipes.
Bread Pudding With White Chocolate Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 mini loaf pans (7 1/2 by 3 3/4 inches) with aluminum foil; coat lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine bread, apples, 1 1/2 cups cream, sugar, eggs, apricots, cranberries, coconut, butter, cinnamon... - 34.2743
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Luscious Chocolate Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4/180°C/fan oven 160°C.
2. Take a 20 cm (8-inch) square baking dish and grease it with margarine.
3. In the greased dish, layer the bread squares.
4. In a small pan, gently heat the milk and cocoa... - 44.837
Black & White Bread Pudding
This Black & White Bread Pudding tastes incredible ! A mind-blowing combination of bitter sweet and white chocolates, this bread bake is a rare treat for your fastidious taste buds ! Try this Black & White Bread Pudding without delay as everyday you don't... - 47.3268
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Cherry Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350ÂºF.
2) Grease 12 x 8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with shortening.
3) In large saucepan, heat chocolate chips and whipping cream stirring occasionally over medium-low heat.
4) Mix 1/3 cup brown sugar.... - 46.3962
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame.
3. In a mixing bowl that fits over the double boiler, combine the chocolate... - 44.1783
Warm Chocolate Souffle Pudding With Milk Chocolate Sauce
Brush twelve 6-ounce custard cups with the melted butter.
Using a fine sieve or sifter, dust with powdered sugar and shake out the excess.
Place the cups in a baking pan with 2-inch sides.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, use a hand mixer or... - 40.7103
Delicious Potato Bread Pudding
Quite interestingly, this potato bread pudding features no bread. Instead this delectable dessert gets its taste and texture from potatoes, chocolate, cheese, butter and loads of flavorful spices. Perfect for any occasion! - 118.275
Capirotada With Raspberry Sauce And Whipped Cream
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
In a heavy skillet, heat the butter until it's hot, add the bread, and fry until it's golden.
Remove the bread and drain it on paper towels.
In a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, add the chocolate, sugar, cinnamon and 1 cup... - 45.4283
Mocha Steamed Pudding
In small mixer bowl combine bread and milk; let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Beat smooth with electric mixer.
Beat in eggs and granulated sugar.
Dissolve coffee crystals in 1/4 cup hot water; stir into bread along with oil.
Stir together flour, cocoa powder,... - 43.7309
Homemade Chocolate Pudding
1 Butter the inside of a 7-cup tubed steamed pudding mold, including the lid.
2 Sprinkle the inside of the mold with dried bread crumbs and turn to coat, tapping out the excess (no need to "crumb" the lid).
3 In the top part of... - 45.1032
Victorian Chocolate Pudding
Discard the crusts and make the bread into crumbs .
Put into a bowl with the milk and sugar and leave to soak for 15 minutes.
Grate the chocolate and stir into the mixture.
Put the mixture into a greased 1 1/4 quart pudding mold and cover with a piece of... - 27.1839