- » Bread Pudding
Bread Pudding Recipes
Bread pudding is a dessert primarily made from stale bread. It is a popular dish in England and is referred to as “poor man’s pudding”. This sweet dish is commonly found in the British cuisine and ... More »
Thanksgiving Roasted Yam Bread Pudding With A Praline Sauce
Bread pudding is like a pallet! You can through in anything you want into it. This recipe stays with the Thanksgiving theme. Chef Ellie makes a bread pudding adding roasted yam puree to the custard, getting a gorgeous orange color and using sweet, rich... - 140.214
Bread Pudding With Glenfiddich
1. FOR THE PUDDING: Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Take a 13x9 inch baking dish, and grease it with butter. Keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, put apricots and marinate it with ½ cup whiskey. Set it aside.
4. For pudding, take a large mixing... - 124.785
Breakfast Bread Pudding
Many people don’t know that French Toast and Bread Pudding are essentially the same thing – stale bread saturated with custard that is cooked until it has a crunchy exterior and a gooey interior – the stuff dreams are made of. Individual nuances... - 120.515
Pear And Maple Syrup Bread Pudding
Pear and maple syrup - is a right combination for cooking up a bread pudding. It is surely a nice break from the regular dessert choice. Prepare the dessert and experience a delicious extravaganza. Learn the cooking process from experienced chef, in this... - 119.989
Bread Pudding Aka Mamallena!
Looking for a simple dessert that can be made with easily available ingredients? This recipe is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this delicious Chocolate Bread Pudding. The dessert is totally irresistible and is sure to bring a smile on every face... - 118.865
Delicious Potato Bread Pudding
Quite interestingly, this potato bread pudding features no bread. Instead this delectable dessert gets its taste and texture from potatoes, chocolate, cheese, butter and loads of flavorful spices. Perfect for any occasion! - 118.276
Arabic Bread Pudding
This Arabic bread pudding recipe will bowl you over by the ease of making it and its delectable flavor. Watch the video to see how nice and presentable it looks. - 117.093
Strawberry Bread Pudding - Where Have You Been My Whole Life
Organic strawberry bread pudding is a fine dessert for vegans. Though it’s a raw dish, it easily challenges the best of the restaurant style cooked desserts. View this recipe and see the class of this ambrosial dessert. Its irresistible. - 115.544
New Tracy Porter Cooking Video... Goddess Savory Bread Pudding!
Bread pudding is a marvelous way to lose oneself. It allows for endless opportunity of tinkering... it's the lonely pantry's best friend... and even an empty larder has something for a bread pudding. Magical in its intensity... old-fashioned and familiar. I... - 114.992
Classic New Orleans Bread Pudding
Its Christmas season and a recipe that is imperative to be made is the classic bread pudding! A sugar rush for this sweet indulgence! Watch the kids make this bread pudding and make it perfect! - 109.659
How To Make Bread Pudding
Bread pudding is a delicious dessert that has old roots and is sometimes considered a "peasant dish".
There are many forms of bread pudding, some served plain or with a sauce. It's also an ingenious way to make use of leftover bread. This dish is so... - 103.339
Thanksgiving Recipe: An old-fashioned steamed bread pudding flavored with lemon, nutmeg and cognac. Makes an excellent choice for a holiday dessert. Why try ours? This is one incredible, classic dessert. It will melt in your mouth. - 101.429
Smores Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray, and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, put cubed bread pieces and set aside.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, crack eggs and whisk.
5. Throw brown... - 96.3977
Savory Gorgonzola Cheese Bread Pudding
Most of us rarely try to replicate dishes we eat at a restaurant because we think that there are way too many complex ingredients and processes involved. Many a times these seemingly complex dishes are so easy to make. Watch Chef John replicate a savory... - 94.8087
Bread, Cream & Sugar Sweets
1. In a pan take 1 cup sugar and caramelize over the stove.
2. Add in the left sugar and pour in the water. Stir well.
3. Pour in the lemon juice, mix well and let it boil for some time. Add in the rose water.
4. Place the bread in a casserole; ladle... - 92.4023
Keeneland Special Feisty Bread Pudding & Bourbon Sauce
To make your holiday celebrations all the more scrumptious, Betty adds a festive spin to the classic bread pudding with divine bourbon sauce. It tastes so decadent and so wonderful that you won’t mind taking extra efforts to stir up a quick sauce. A classic... - 91.3972
Baked Chocolate Croissant Bread Pudding
With holidays just around the corner you must be looking for an easy holiday dessert recipe. Watch this excellent video that shows a fantastic recipe for a super delicious pudding. This recipe is so easy and effortless to amaze your family with a delightful... - 89.4284
Homemade Bread Pudding
Here is a dessert, you will surely relish! Homemade Bread Pudding is a delicious dessert which tastes as well as looks good. It is topped with chocolate sauce and garnished with fruits. What an attractive way to decorate a dessert! - 86.5787
Microwave Bread Pudding
Wanna try out some easy recipes in your newly bought microwave - here is one favorite recipe which everyone is going to enjoy. Cooking bread pudding in your microwave takes only 10 mins. So you save your time and still enjoy a delicious dessert. - 86.1331
Creamy Cheese Bread Pudding
If you have a sweet tooth, you are going to love this Creamy Cheese Bread Pudding recipe. This pudding is simply delicious and feels like biting into a Croissant filled with cream cheese. You can even use leftover bread to prepare this pudding. - 84.0782
Caramel Topped Bread Pudding
Tried and tested recipes are always a pleasure to try. Caramel-Topped Bread Pudding is pudding with a twist of caramel! The raisins in this pudding add a nice touch of sweetness to bite into. A great dessert option! - 51.8258
Apple Pecan Bread Pudding
Spread pecans in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 350° oven until golden brown (8 to 10 minutes), stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, place bread cubes in a greased 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
Peel, core, and thinly slice apples; mix lightly with... - 51.1404
Line 1 1/2-qt casserole with foil.
In medium bowl blend brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, milk and eggs.
In prepared casserole combine bread cubes, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg, tossing to coat.
Pour milk mixture over all.
Gently press bread cubes down to... - 50.9634
Savory Bread Pudding
1) Cut the prepared bread in bite-sized chunks.
2) Use a fresh lemon to grate the lemon rind.
3) In a saucepan, add sufficient water to cover the lemon rind and raisins.
4) Heat up the water and set aside, to soften the raisins and lemon... - 50.7307
Apricot Bread Pudding
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine croissant cubes, raisins and apricots. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Grease a 9 inch x 13 inch glass baking dish with butter and evenly spread croissant mixture.
4.... - 50.6293
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4
2. Use a 20cm non-stick square cake tin to bake the pudding in. Butter the pan and line it with greaseproof paper.
3. Tear the bread slices into large pieces and dump them into a mixing... - 50.2551
Bread Pudding Cake
1) Bread Pudding : In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until lightly beaten.
2) Whisk in milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and oil; until thoroughly blended.
3) Brush a 3-inch deep, 10-inch diameter layer cake pan or 1 1/2 quart-casserole with... - 50.2143
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Brush both sides of the bread slices with the melted butter. Place on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Place the chocolate... - 49.8723
Apple Bread Pudding
In large mixing bowl, blend eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and vanilla.
Blend in milk.
Stir in apples, croutons and raisins.
Pour into 2-quart casserole.
Place casserole on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at High for 5... - 49.5718
Fruit And Bread Pudding
A classic pudding, using bread and eggs as base and pears and raisins as supporting flavours. Use of whole grain bread gives this recipe a healthier uplift. - 49.5161
Raisin Bread Pudding
1) Thoroughly wash the raisins.
2) In a bowl of lukewarm water soak the raisins.
3) Remove from water and drain on a paper towel.
4) Toast the bread by cutting off the crusts.
5) Spread butter on the toasts.
6) In a baking dish, place... - 49.5155
Beet Bread Pudding
1. Lightly toast rye bread and let dry at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Grate roasted beets coarsely and keep aside.
3. In a bowl, tear bread pieces coarsely and add chicken broth and raisins; mix well.
4. Let it soak for 1 hour.
5.... - 49.4833
Original Bread Pudding
1. In a bowl place the bread cut into four pieces, cover with water and let it soak for an hour.
2. Draining the water off squeeze the bread in a sieve until it is quite dry.
3. In another bowl mix all the other ingredients together, add the bread and... - 49.3051
Chocolate Banana Croissant Bread Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2) In the top of a double boiler, whisk the eggs until blended.
3) Whisk in the cocoa powder and brown sugar until thoroughly blended.
4) Then stir in the milk and cream.
5) Set the top of the double... - 49.1029
Cherry Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the milk and eggs.
3) Put the bread crumbs in a mixing bowl and pour the mixture over them.
4) Add ½ cup sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and ¼ teaspoon salt and stir well.
5)... - 49.0077
Lemon Bread Pudding
Lemon Bread Pudding is an extremely tasty and different dessert. The last time I served it for an informal get together with my my friends and they raided the chicken for more. Try this Lemon Bread Pudding recipe! - 48.8312
Central House Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2)Take a pan,scald milk and margarine.
3)In a bowl, mix the eggs,sugar,salt and spices together.
4)Carefully, pour the scalded milk to the egg mixture,and stir continously.
5)Take a 8inch square baking... - 48.8055
New Orleans Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven moderately at 350°F.
2) In a bowl mix cubed bread, pecans and raisins.
3) Blend in remaining ingredients with wire whisk.
4) Coat bread cubes with milk-egg mixture.
5) Keep aside for 20 minutes.
6) Transfer to a 2-quart... - 48.7741
Breakfast Bread Pudding With Berry Sauce
1) Take a 8 greased heatproof (6-ounce) custard cups or ramekins and evenly divide bread cubes in them.
2) In medium bowl, mix together milk, Egg Beaters, sugar, vanilla and nutmeg.
3) Evenly ladle mixture all-over bread cubes.
8)... - 48.661
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Cherry Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350ÂºF.
2) Grease 12 x 8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with shortening.
3) In large saucepan, heat chocolate chips and whipping cream stirring occasionally over medium-low heat.
4) Mix 1/3 cup brown sugar.... - 48.3116
Gorgonzola Bread Pudding
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2)Take a baking pan of 12 X 6 inches and grease it.
3)In a mixing bowl, combine together, cream, garlic, basil, eggs, pepper, parsley and salt.
4)Put in the bread cubes in the pan.
5)Top with cheese,... - 48.0574
Beer Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven at 325°F.
2) In a skillet scald milk and beer.
3) In a bowl beat eggs with brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
4) Stir in scalded milk and beer.
5) Add bread to the mixture.
6) Transfer content... - 48.0407
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut off the crusts from the bread and tear it into pieces. Put them in a bowl.
3) Pour milk in the bowl and the bread soak for about 30 minutes.
4) Use fingers to break any lumps in the bowl of bread and... - 48.0343
Chocolate Bread Pudding Puff
1. In a medium size saucepan add flour , sugar, and salt. Add milk and beat until smooth. Add the butter or margarine. Add chocolate continuously stirring till all ingredients are well incorporated and the chocolate melts into the flour mixture.... - 48.0232
Banana Eggnog Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Grease a 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with butter,
3) In the baking dish, put half of bread cubes.
4) Arrange banana slices and remaining bread cubes over it.
5) In a large bowl, add eggnog,... - 47.991
Mock Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and salt for about 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Run under cold water.
5) Drain well and keep aside.
6) In a bowl... - 47.7984
Chocolate Cream Bread Pudding
Early in day: Preheat oven to 400°F.
In saucepan, heat milk with chocolate and salt, over low heat, until chocolate is melted; beat with hand beater until blended.
In large bowl, slightly beat whole eggs and egg yolks; stir in 3/4 cup sugar.
Gradually stir... - 47.5684
Pineapple Bread Pudding
1) Take a 5-cup ovenproof dish and put the eggs and sugar into it and whip them lightly with a fork till the sugar has dissolved.
2) Mix in the crushed pineapple along with its syrup, the apple pie spice and butter and stir well.
3) Add the bread cubes... - 47.5183
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixer, beat the egg yolks well. Keep aside.
3) In a pan, bring milk to boil.
4) In hot milk, melt oleo.
5) To this, add 1 cup of sugar and hot milk with melted oleo.
6) To this, add crumbled... - 47.4428
Romertopf Bohemian Bread Pudding
1) Cut the breakfast rolls into thin slices. Soak them in warmed milk.
2) Use butter to grease the soaked Romertopf.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
4) In the buttered Romertopf, put a layer of the soaked bread.
5) Peel... - 47.3529
Savory Bread Pudding
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Take a 9 inch nonstick skillet and melt some margarine in it.
3. Add in onion, mushrooms, garlic and saute on medium to high heat for 1 to 2 minutes until veggies are tenderized.
4.Now add the... - 47.1991
Raspberry Bread Pudding
In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, honey, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Add the bread and raspberries.
Coat a 2-quart casserole with no-stick spray.
Add the bread mixture.
Cover with a lid or vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on medium (50% power)... - 47.0645
Elegant Bread Pudding
1. Prepare a 4-cup glass measure
2. Add milk into it and then tip in the butter and margarine
3. Heat on High for 4-1/2 minutes
4. Beat the eggs and then blend in the sugar into the eggs
5. Stir in the salt and vanilla, cinnamon, and... - 46.9808
Apple Bread Pudding
The Apple Bread Pudding is the first choice of dessert at home. Why? You would understand why, if you would taste this purely delightful dessert at least once.. So try it and discover the wonder of the Apple Bread Pudding! - 46.9714
Dairy Free Bread Pudding With Raisins
1) Preheat oven hot to 325Â°c.
2) In a large bowl add sugars.
3) Mix cinnamon and nutmeg into it.
4) Keep aside 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
5) Beat eggs into remaining mixture and mix.
6) Add milk substitute, water, margarine, and... - 46.8962
Strawberry Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Use vegetable spray over a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
3) In a pot, add skim milk and honey and scald.
4) Take off from heat, add in the butter and cool.
5) In a bowl, add eggs and beat.
6) Add into the milk... - 46.8199
Helena's Cheesy Bread Pudding
This is the perfect dessert to bring for a potluck or family gathering. It is so moist and buttery from the base of Croissants and Chocolate Cake that also makes a beautiful texture. The PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese brings a silky, creamy feel to the bread... - 46.7121
Bread Pudding are delicious and so a popular dish at my home. This is my children's favorite dish too . The end result of this Bread Pudding recipe is just too yummy. - 46.6771
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Luscious Chocolate Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4/180°C/fan oven 160°C.
2. Take a 20 cm (8-inch) square baking dish and grease it with margarine.
3. In the greased dish, layer the bread squares.
4. In a small pan, gently heat the milk and cocoa... - 46.5995
Tangerine Bread Pudding With Peach Sauce
1) Heat oven to 350°F.
2) Use vegetable spray on a 2-quart casserole.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites till fluffy.
4) Add cream of tartar and continue beating till the mix forms stiff peaks.
5) In another bowl, beat the egg yolks... - 46.5444
Butterscotch Bread Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Brush four 1 1/4-cup souffle dishes or ramekins with butter.
3) Add the bread cubes equally in the prepared dishes or ramekins.
4) In a medium saucepan, heat half-and-half, butter, salt and vanilla... - 46.3446
Pineapple Bread Pudding
Soften butter; spread on both sides of bread slices.
Cut into 1/2 inch cubes; set aside.
Drain pineapple; reserve syrup.
Combine syrup and milk. (Add water, if needed, to make 2 cups.)
Blend with egg yolks, 1/4 cup of the sugar, nutmeg, and 1/2 teaspoon of... - 46.3335
Nuts & Raisins Bread Pudding
1.In a 1 quart glass measuring cup, put milk and butter and heat for 4 1/2 minutes at High without covering.
2.In a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher, add eggs and whisk them gently.
3.Once done, put sugar and blend well.
4.Stir in the heated milk to... - 46.2097
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1) Mix cocoa, chopped nuts, and breadcrumbs and keep aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Beat in sugar and eggs until the eggs become fluffy.
4) Mix vanilla, salt, milk, and breadcrumb mixture.
5) Take a greased 1 3/4-quart... - 46.1453
This bread pudding is a delicious bread and raisin pudding spiced with nutmeg. Flavored with a hint of vanilla, the bread pudding is baked to prepare and is an aboslute delight , especially in the winter! - 46.1232
Raspberry Meringue Bread Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In two 6-ounce custard cups sprayed with the non-stick cooking spray, divide the bread cubes equally and keep aside.
3) In a small mixing bowl, beat the milk, whole sweetener, vanilla and nutmeg... - 46.0656
Chocolate Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, stir together the sugar, cocoa, and milk until the cocoa dissolves.
Cool for 10 minutes.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and egg whites.
Stir 1/4 cup of the cocoa mixture into the... - 46.0082
Pear Bread Pudding
1. Pre heat an oven to 162.5C (325F).
2. Grease an oven proof casserole (2 quart size) and keep aside.
3. In a large sized bowl, combine beaten eggs, nutmeg powder and cinnamon powder. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl,... - 45.9428
Mango Coconut Bread Pudding
To make the bread pudding: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, egg substitute, margarine, and sugar.
Add the bread and toss to coat.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Place the... - 45.8612
1. Butter a 2-quart pudding mold or a baking dish.
2. Layer the dish with bread cubes
3. In a 3- quart slow-cooker or crock pot, place a rack or stand and pour about 1 inch of hot water into the pot.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine... - 45.8144
Vincent Price's Bread Pudding With Creme Anglaise
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)For making bread pudding – take a 8X12 inch glass baking dish and grease using butter.
3)Spread raisins and sugar on the butter.
4)Layer bread slices over this.
5)Pour a mixture of egg, milk and... - 45.743
Banana Apricot Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Beat together the eggs, milk, sugar, liqueur (or vanilla), and nutmeg until well-blended.
Cut the bread into 1-inch squares (3 times each way).
Put them into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Pour the egg-milk mixture over the casserole... - 45.713
Fruit Filled Bread Pudding
Bread Pudding! Yummy! You will love the way this delicious Bread Pudding satisfies your taste buds and just makes your day!!! Try it! - 45.708
Black Bread Pudding
Beat egg yolks at high speed in a small bowl until thick.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Continue beating at high speed until mixture is very thick and piles softly.
Using clean beaters and a large bowl, beat egg whites with salt until stiff, not dry, peaks... - 45.7022
Coconut Bread Pudding With High-top Meringue
The coconut bread pudding with high top meringue is a dessert pudding made with french bread and coconut along with raisins. Prepared along with milk , eggs and flavored with vanilla, the coconut bread pudding comes out soft, moist and delightful! - 45.6106
Bread Pudding With Pears
Bread Pudding With Pears is very delicious dessert. The chopped mixed glace fruit gives the Bread Pudding With Pears a incredible taste. - 45.5804
Apple Bread Pudding
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F.
Lightly grease a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
CRUMBLE THE BREAD into coarse crumbs, using your hands.
Sprinkle two-thirds of the crumbs into the prepared baking dish.
Arrange the apple wedges over the bread in rows, overlapping them... - 45.5204
Blueberry Bread Pudding
1) Into a bowl mix together the sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs and the almond extract
2) Tip in the bread cubes and mix well
3) Add in the milk and give a good stir
4) Tip in the berries
5) Pour the mixture into a 2 quart non stick greased casserole
6)... - 45.4478
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2 Lightly butter a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
3 Cut the bread into small cubes, making about 2 cups.
4 In a pan, scald the milk.
5 Add in the butter.
6 Carefully pour the mixture over the bread... - 45.4362
Favorite Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 350°.
In bowl, combine eggs, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add sugar, milk, cream, and vanilla to mixture.
Cut up bread into 1 -inch cubes; place in dish.
Add raisins and melted butter to bread.
Pour egg mixture over bread.
Bake... - 45.4322
Homemade Bread Pudding
An old-fashioned steamed bread pudding flavored with lemon, nutmeg and cognac. Makes an excellent choice for a holiday dessert. This homemade bread pudding is one incredible, classic dessert. It will melt in your mouth. Here's the recipe! - 45.4274
Microwave Quick Bread Pudding
1) In a glass dish, place the bread cubes.
2) Add the milk,eggs,sugar,vanilla essence,salt in a large glass measuring cup.
3) Cook the cup mixture on HIGH(9) for 4-6 minutes, stirring ocassionally to ensure it thickens well.
4) Pour the thickened... - 45.3434
Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
Cut bread slices into cubes.
Place bread in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish; set aside.
Combine milk and margarine in a glass bowl; microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Mix a small amount of hot milk into beaten egg whites.
Pour remaining egg mixture into milk.
Add... - 45.3059
Apple Bread Pudding
In a buttered 8x8x2-inch baking pan layer half the dry bread cubes.
Combine applesauce, the 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Spread applesauce mixture over bread cubes.
Layer remaining bread cubes atop; dot with butter.
Combine milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla,... - 45.2909
Basic Bread Pudding
Spread bread cubes evenly in 8-in round dish.
Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar, nutmeg, salt, then raisins.
Measure milk into 1-qt measuring cup.
Microwave at High (10) 4 Minutes, until butter is melted and milk is warm.
Rapidly stir in eggs with... - 45.2569
Deluxe Bread Pudding
Heat oven to 350°.
Butter 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Toast bread slices lightly.
Spread with butter; sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon.
Put 2 toast slices together, making 2 sandwiches.
Remove crusts; cut each sandwich into 4 rectangles.
Arrange... - 45.2565
Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
Mix pudding mix and 2 tablespoons of the sugar in large saucepan.
Gradually stir in 2 cups of the milk.
Add raisins and lemon peel.
Stirring constantly, cook on medium heat until mixture comes to full boil.
Remove from heat; stir in spread and vanilla.
Pour... - 45.1373
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame.
3. In a mixing bowl that fits over the double boiler, combine the chocolate... - 45.0554
Fruity Bread Pudding
Place the bread cubes into a large bowl and set aside.
In another bowl whisk together the skim milk, eggs, White Grape Syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until the dry spices are completely absorbed by the liquid.
Whip the mixture in batches in a blender at... - 45.0277
Bread Pudding With Dates And Pecans
1. Heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. With butter lightly grease an 8-inch baking pan.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the skim milk, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites and... - 45.0198
Heritage Bread Pudding
Pour milk over bread cubes in a 1-1/2 quart casserole.
Beat in sugar, pumpkin, spices, orange peel, butter, raisins, and nuts.
Pour over the soaked bread.
Place pan in a larger pan that has hot water, 1 inch deep.
Bake at 350 degrees... - 44.9602
Pecan Bourbon Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Prepare custard: Scrape Lemon Zester/ Scorer across orange to make 2 teaspoons zest.
Add zest to Batter Bowl with sugar, milk, eggs and vanilla.
With 10-inch Whisk, whisk until foamy throughout.
Divide bread cubes among 4 custard cups... - 44.9556
Apple Bread Pudding
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Have ready 1 1/2-qt. casserole.
Heat milk and butter to scalding point in small saucepan.
Add bread crumbs and cook and stir 1 minute over moderate heat.
Pour into large bowl.
Add 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and lemon... - 44.9375
Fruited Bread Pudding
1 Lightly grease an 11"x9"x 2" bakingdish.
Scatter half the bread cubes on the bottom.
In a medium-size bowl, toss the fruit with the lemon juice and raisins.
Spoon the fruit overthe bread and top with the remaining bread.
2 In a large bowl, whisk together... - 44.9238
Cheddar Broccoli Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly soft.
Add the mushrooms and saute, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the broccoli, salt, and pepper,... - 44.9156
Bread Pudding Recipes By Category