- » Bread Pudding
Bread Pudding Recipes
Bread pudding is a dessert primarily made from stale bread. It is a popular dish in England and is referred to as “poor man’s pudding”. This sweet dish is commonly found in the British cuisine and ... More »
Breakfast Bread Pudding
Many people don’t know that French Toast and Bread Pudding are essentially the same thing – stale bread saturated with custard that is cooked until it has a crunchy exterior and a gooey interior – the stuff dreams are made of. Individual nuances... - 142.35
Thanksgiving Roasted Yam Bread Pudding With A Praline Sauce
Bread pudding is like a pallet! You can through in anything you want into it. This recipe stays with the Thanksgiving theme. Chef Ellie makes a bread pudding adding roasted yam puree to the custard, getting a gorgeous orange color and using sweet, rich... - 141.821
Pear And Maple Syrup Bread Pudding
Pear and maple syrup - is a right combination for cooking up a bread pudding. It is surely a nice break from the regular dessert choice. Prepare the dessert and experience a delicious extravaganza. Learn the cooking process from experienced chef, in this... - 136.004
Bread Pudding With Glenfiddich
1. FOR THE PUDDING: Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Take a 13x9 inch baking dish, and grease it with butter. Keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, put apricots and marinate it with ½ cup whiskey. Set it aside.
4. For pudding, take a large mixing... - 128.07
Savory Gorgonzola Cheese Bread Pudding
Most of us rarely try to replicate dishes we eat at a restaurant because we think that there are way too many complex ingredients and processes involved. Many a times these seemingly complex dishes are so easy to make. Watch Chef John replicate a savory... - 122.095
Baked Chocolate Croissant Bread Pudding
With holidays just around the corner you must be looking for an easy holiday dessert recipe. Watch this excellent video that shows a fantastic recipe for a super delicious pudding. This recipe is so easy and effortless to amaze your family with a delightful... - 119.067
Arabic Bread Pudding
This Arabic bread pudding recipe will bowl you over by the ease of making it and its delectable flavor. Watch the video to see how nice and presentable it looks. - 118.72
Delicious Potato Bread Pudding
Quite interestingly, this potato bread pudding features no bread. Instead this delectable dessert gets its taste and texture from potatoes, chocolate, cheese, butter and loads of flavorful spices. Perfect for any occasion! - 118.275
Quick Bread Pudding
Wanna try out some easy recipes in your newly bought microwave - here is one favorite recipe which everyone is going to enjoy. Cooking bread pudding in your microwave takes only 10 mins. So you save your time and still enjoy a delicious dessert. - 114.701
Strawberry Bread Pudding - Where Have You Been My Whole Life
Organic strawberry bread pudding is a fine dessert for vegans. Though it’s a raw dish, it easily challenges the best of the restaurant style cooked desserts. View this recipe and see the class of this ambrosial dessert. Its irresistible. - 112.377
Bread Pudding With Vanilla Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a 2 quart baking dish, place the roughly torn up bread slices.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the sugar, cinnamon, eggs, milk and the instant vanilla pudding mix. Combine until well blended.
4.... - 111.093
How To Make Bread Pudding
Bread pudding is a delicious dessert that has old roots and is sometimes considered a "peasant dish".
There are many forms of bread pudding, some served plain or with a sauce. It's also an ingenious way to make use of leftover bread. This dish is so... - 104.563
Thanksgiving Recipe: An old-fashioned steamed bread pudding flavored with lemon, nutmeg and cognac. Makes an excellent choice for a holiday dessert. Why try ours? This is one incredible, classic dessert. It will melt in your mouth. - 103.015
Smores Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray, and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, put cubed bread pieces and set aside.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, crack eggs and whisk.
5. Throw brown... - 99.2945
Keeneland Special Feisty Bread Pudding & Bourbon Sauce
To make your holiday celebrations all the more scrumptious, Betty adds a festive spin to the classic bread pudding with divine bourbon sauce. It tastes so decadent and so wonderful that you won’t mind taking extra efforts to stir up a quick sauce. A classic... - 94.6759
Bread, Cream & Sugar Sweets
1. In a pan take 1 cup sugar and caramelize over the stove.
2. Add in the left sugar and pour in the water. Stir well.
3. Pour in the lemon juice, mix well and let it boil for some time. Add in the rose water.
4. Place the bread in a casserole; ladle... - 94.069
Homemade Bread Pudding
Here is a dessert, you will surely relish! Homemade Bread Pudding is a delicious dessert which tastes as well as looks good. It is topped with chocolate sauce and garnished with fruits. What an attractive way to decorate a dessert! - 87.794
Creamy Cheese Bread Pudding
If you have a sweet tooth, you are going to love this Creamy Cheese Bread Pudding recipe. This pudding is simply delicious and feels like biting into a Croissant filled with cream cheese. You can even use leftover bread to prepare this pudding. - 84.1142
Bread Pudding Aka Mamallena!
Looking for a simple dessert that can be made with easily available ingredients? This recipe is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this delicious Chocolate Bread Pudding. The dessert is totally irresistible and is sure to bring a smile on every face... - 75.7745
Caramel-topped Bread Pudding
Tried and tested recipes are always a pleasure to try. Caramel-Topped Bread Pudding is pudding with a twist of caramel! The raisins in this pudding add a nice touch of sweetness to bite into. A great dessert option! - 51.3614
Apple Bread Pudding
In large mixing bowl, blend eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and vanilla.
Blend in milk.
Stir in apples, croutons and raisins.
Pour into 2-quart casserole.
Place casserole on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at High for 5... - 50.7103
Fruit And Bread Pudding
A classic pudding, using bread and eggs as base and pears and raisins as supporting flavours. Use of whole grain bread gives this recipe a healthier uplift. - 49.4461
Central House Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2)Take a pan,scald milk and margarine.
3)In a bowl, mix the eggs,sugar,salt and spices together.
4)Carefully, pour the scalded milk to the egg mixture,and stir continously.
5)Take a 8inch square baking... - 49.2128
Bread Pudding Cake
1) Bread Pudding : In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until lightly beaten.
2) Whisk in milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and oil; until thoroughly blended.
3) Brush a 3-inch deep, 10-inch diameter layer cake pan or 1 1/2 quart-casserole with... - 49.1217
Apricot Bread Pudding
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine croissant cubes, raisins and apricots. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Grease a 9 inch x 13 inch glass baking dish with butter and evenly spread croissant mixture.
4.... - 48.8095
Line 1 1/2-qt casserole with foil.
In medium bowl blend brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, milk and eggs.
In prepared casserole combine bread cubes, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg, tossing to coat.
Pour milk mixture over all.
Gently press bread cubes down to... - 48.7969
Apple Pecan Bread Pudding
Spread pecans in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 350° oven until golden brown (8 to 10 minutes), stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, place bread cubes in a greased 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
Peel, core, and thinly slice apples; mix lightly with... - 48.7835
Savory Bread Pudding
1) Cut the prepared bread in bite-sized chunks.
2) Use a fresh lemon to grate the lemon rind.
3) In a saucepan, add sufficient water to cover the lemon rind and raisins.
4) Heat up the water and set aside, to soften the raisins and lemon... - 48.7792
Cherry Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the milk and eggs.
3) Put the bread crumbs in a mixing bowl and pour the mixture over them.
4) Add ½ cup sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and ¼ teaspoon salt and stir well.
5)... - 48.7481
Helena's Cheesy Bread Pudding
This is the perfect dessert to bring for a potluck or family gathering. It is so moist and buttery from the base of Croissants and Chocolate Cake that also makes a beautiful texture. The PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese brings a silky, creamy feel to the bread... - 48.4553
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut off the crusts from the bread and tear it into pieces. Put them in a bowl.
3) Pour milk in the bowl and the bread soak for about 30 minutes.
4) Use fingers to break any lumps in the bowl of bread and... - 48.2553
Mock Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and salt for about 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Run under cold water.
5) Drain well and keep aside.
6) In a bowl... - 48.199
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Brush both sides of the bread slices with the melted butter. Place on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Place the chocolate... - 48.0233
Nuts & Raisins Bread Pudding
1.In a 1 quart glass measuring cup, put milk and butter and heat for 4 1/2 minutes at High without covering.
2.In a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher, add eggs and whisk them gently.
3.Once done, put sugar and blend well.
4.Stir in the heated milk to... - 47.8061
Raisin Bread Pudding
1) Thoroughly wash the raisins.
2) In a bowl of lukewarm water soak the raisins.
3) Remove from water and drain on a paper towel.
4) Toast the bread by cutting off the crusts.
5) Spread butter on the toasts.
6) In a baking dish, place... - 47.7854
Pineapple Bread Pudding
1) Take a 5-cup ovenproof dish and put the eggs and sugar into it and whip them lightly with a fork till the sugar has dissolved.
2) Mix in the crushed pineapple along with its syrup, the apple pie spice and butter and stir well.
3) Add the bread cubes... - 47.6087
Bread Pudding Recipes By Category