- » Bread Oven Toaster
Bread Oven Toaster Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Bread Oven Toaster recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Bread Oven Toaster recipes.
Place slices of bread on baking sheet.
Heat toaster oven to 400Â°F.
Cream butter in bowl that has been rubbed with garlic.
Spread bread generously with garlic butter.
Heat about 10 minutes or until hot - 20.13
Ciabatta Bread Rolls Sandwich
1. Preheat a toaster oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Over 1 bread sprinkle cheese and bake in the toaster oven till the cheese is melted.
3. Remove the toasted bread and place a lettuce leaf, tomato slice potato pancake and corn salsa mixed... - 104.741
Scallion And Cheese Bread
Scallion And Cheese Bread recipe adapted from NY Times. This Scallion And Cheese Bread can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 28.5242
Make quick easy garlic toast with Chef Shamy Gourmet Garlic Butter with Parmesan and Basil - 0
Garlic Spread Or Butter For Garlic Bread-my Style
If you're looking for the recipe of making homemade garlic spread, then this is the perfect one. The chef uses minced garlic in the recipe. Garlic bread goes well with many dishes, such as pasta, lasagna. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shows the simple recipe... - 108.619
Simple Garlic Bread
1)Turn oven or toaster oven to 400 degrees.
2)Put garlic through press and in melted butter.
3)Slice bread in half lengthwise.
4)Spread cut sides of bread with garlic butter and heat 5 to 10 minutes.
5)Serve it hot. - 34.0894
Breaded Veal Cutlets
Beat eggs in bowl.
Mix together cornflake crumbs, salt, and pepper on plate.
Heat oil in frying pan.
Saute onions until soft.
Remove from pan and set a side.
Dip both sides of veal cutlets into beaten eggs, then into seasoned cornflake crumbs.
Fry on low heat... - 37.007
Nut And Date Bread
Combine nuts, dates, salt, and baking soda in mixing bowl.
Add shortening and boiling water.
Let mixture stand 20 minutes.
Stir to blend.
Beat eggs slightly; add vanilla.
Stir flour and sugar together.
Add to date mixture.
Mix until just blended.
Place in... - 40.366
10 different ways of eating a toast. - 97.3713
Pumpkin Bread - A delightfully tasty bread that you wouldnâ€™t want to miss! I serve the Pumpkin Bread on weekend morns. Try the Pumpkin Bread for yourself! - 39.1405
Roasted Garlic And Feta Walnut Dip With Toasted Flat Bread
1) Preheat oven or toaster oven to highest setting.
2) Over garlic bulb, pour oil and rub it over it skin.
3) In a foil, double-wrap the garlic and roast for 25 minutes.
4) In food processor, combine feta, walnuts, oregano, pepper... - 45.7717
Perch On Corn Bread
Combine fish, mayonnaise, pimiento, green pepper, and salt.
Split muffins in half and butter.
Spread fish mixture over muffins and top each with a slice of American cheese.
Bake in a 325° oven for 20 to 25 minutes. - 30.0371
Remove stems from mushrooms; chop finely.
Saute with onion in melted butter.
Cook spinach according to package di rections; drain well.
Add sauted mushroom stems, onion, and egg; stir.
Season with salt and pepper.
Stuff mushroom caps.
Place into casserole;... - 31.8785
This cinnamon toast is part of the "A Bachelor's Breakfast in Bed" video. It accompanied shakshuka for a sweet contrast to a savory, spicy dish. The secret to this cakey bread was using challah. Also watch the yogurt and mango salad video. When you cook for... - 110.841
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F or alternatively turn on the toaster to medium heat
2) Using a knife, chop the onion finely
3) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and saute the onion till soft
4) Take off from the heat, and add in the parsley
5)... - 34.7706
Bagel Pizza Bites
1. Preheat a toaster oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Toast the bagel bread if desired.
3. Spread tomato sauce and sprinkle over cheese.
4. Scatter chopped bell pepper and onion if desired.
5. Place the bagels and bake till the cheese is... - 109.569
Crunchy Eggplant Walnut Pate With Whole Wheat Pita Bread
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Prick the eggplant with a fork, place it (whole and unpeeled) on a baking sheet, and bake for 45 minutes, or until it collapses when lightly pressed with the back of a spoon.
Toast the walnuts under the broiler (be careful... - 40.267
1.Preheat the oven toaster to 350 degrees F.
2.In a small bowl, mix together cheese, egg substitute, cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch and vanilla extract.
3 . On a oven tray place the bread slices and top each slice with the cheese... - 40.9647
Applesauce Cheese Toast
1. In small mixing bowl combine first 3 ingredients; stir to combine and set aside.
2. In separate small mixing bowl combine cheeses, stirring to combine.
3. Onto each slice of bread spread half of the cheese mixture; top each with half of the applesauce... - 28.7792
Cooking With Food - Two Filling Breakfasts
Listen my friend, breakfast shouldn't be stereotyped as cereal-time. It can be anything and yet be healthy. Jaclyn shows us how to make different breakfasts that are easy and healthy. Enjoy your breakfasts now! - 102.254
1)In a mixing bowl, add flour with rest of the ingredients and knead into stiff dough, adding water as needed.
2)Cover it with damp cloth and leave it for 20 minutes.
3)Keep aside some dry flour for dredging.
4)Take a griddle and heat... - 38.0533
Rye-Cheese Melts are delicious and easy to make dish. I often serve this to my children as a snack! They love it. Try this Rye-Cheese Melts recipe for yourself! - 24.9554
1) Preheat the oven to 500 F or switch on the toaster
2) Into aluminum foil , wrap the tortillas and place in the oven for 10 minutes
3) Stuff the tortillas with desired stuffing and serve warm - 28.5007
Vegetarian Open Faced Sandwich
Many people have complained that there aren't enough vegetarian food choices. Well, here is one excellent vegetarian sandwich recipe! I think, if you can, then you should have it quite often. Enjoy the video from Chef Binks and enjoy making it. - 114.184
Pav Bhaji Pizza
1. Preheat a toaster oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Roll pizza crust and spread over with the pav bhaji.
3. Sprinkle cheese over it and scatter peas.
4. Place in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
5. Serve immediately or use... - 106.369
Sugared Toast With Cream And Pistachio
For sweet lovers there's always a way out, no matter how scarce you are on ingredients and this sugared toast with cream pistachio recipe says that aloud. Its amazing to watch how the chef made such a rich dessert in this video with just a handful of... - 113.251
1. In a pan heat olive oil and sauté garlic paste, red onion, red and green bell pepper along with salt to taste.
2. Add boiled black beans and water let it cook for more 10 minutes.
3. Mix in red chili powder and smash the mixture using a potato... - 106.375
Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs and molasses; beat thoroughly.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Add to molasses mixture alternately with boiling water, beating well after each addition.
Bake in greased 8 inch square pan in 350Â°F... - 32.1719
Sandwich Rollups - Kid's
1. Using a kitchen scissors cut off the edges of the slices of the bread.
2. With the help of a roller pin flatten the bread slices by rolling them.
3. To make jam sandwich rolls, spread some jam on a prepared flattened slice of bread... - 0
Indian Aloo Paratha
After conquering whole of India, aloo parathas are finding their way into kitchens far across in other continents. If you are one of them who is dying for this most popular Indian bread, this one is for you. The chef is showing the best way of preparing... - 115.639
Melt butter in saucepan over low heat.
When melted, increase heat to medium.
Add flour and mustard; stir until smooth.
Add beer; bring to boil, stirring constantly.
Add milk alternately with cheese, stirring after each addition, until smooth.
Add vinegar,... - 36.7401
Toast bread in toaster oven; butter and quarter each slice.
In 1 1/2 quart baking dish arrange alternate layers of toast and cheese, ending with cheese.
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and mustard.
Pour over toast and cheese in baking dish.
Bake in 325Â°F toaster... - 31.1076
Tomatoes Royale are delicious and easy to make. This is my children's favorite dish . They are just too yummy. Try this Tomatoes Royale recipe and you will understand I love this dish too. - 29.7971
1 In a bowl, add cottage cheese, yogurt, and extract.
2 Mash throughly until smooth.
3 Evenly spread the mixture on the bread.
4 Arrange the peaches on top.
5 Add a dash of cinnamon.
6 Toast the bread in the toaster oven or broil... - 33.5399
Turkey On Toast
Preheat .the oven or the toaster oven to 450°.
Toast the bread and spread with the mayonnaise.
Cover generously with the turkey breast meat.
Halve the prunes and lay four halves on each sandwich.
Remove the rind from the cheese.
Lay a slice of cheese on each... - 36.7654
Clams Casino is a unique and sumptuous dish. This dish is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Clams Casino recipe. - 24.8156
Italian Tomato Bruschetta
Under broiler or in toaster oven, toast bread on both sides until brown.
Rub one side of hot toast with cut side of garlic.
While bread is toasting, heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add onion and cook, stirring, until tender.
Add tomato,... - 32.0374
Pumpkin Turnip Soup With Cinnamon Croutons
1. Combine the turnips, broth, pumpkin, water, salt, ginger, 1/8 teaspoon of the cinnamon, the nutmeg, and pepper in a medium saucepan; whisk in the milk. Heat slowly and bring just to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, combine the margarine,... - 33.0649