- » Bread Muffin
Bread Muffin Recipes
Bread muffin, as the name suggests, is a muffin that has been prepared using bread. All that needs to be done is to add sugar and pieces of fruits to the dough that is used in making bread and Bread muffin is ready ... More »
Christmas Gingerbread Muffins
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell demonstrates another healthy recipe -Gingerbread Protein Muffins, just in time for the holidays! Holidays usually mean putting on some additional pounds. But, with this recipe you will be able to cut down on half... - 120.826
Today I'm showing you how to make my favourite recipe for banana muffins. They have a bit more oil in the mix than I usually like but because this batch yields 18 muffins, and they are so darn good, I overlook it!
Remember not to over-mix and you will have... - 119.484
Sweet Jalapeno Mozzarella Cornbread Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Grease muffin cups with non stick spray, and place them on cookie sheet.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add jalapeno, cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Drop... - 99.5909
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2.Grease 12 2-1/2-inch muffin tins and keep aside.
3.Mix together instant coffee and hot water until thoroughly dissolved.
4.Add in cold water and blend well . Keep aside.
5.Mix together flour,... - 47.4567
Corn Bread Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) To a bowl, sift together the flour, corn meal, salt, baking powder and sugar.
3) Add the egg, milk and oil stirring quickly and lightly until mixed well. Do not beat.
4) From the bowl, dip the batter... - 42.6125
Corn Bread Muffins
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use nonstick muffin tins, or muffin tins sprayed lightly with vegetable cooking spray, and place tins in oven to warm for 5 minutes before filling.
2.Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and cornmeal in a mixing bowl.
3.In a... - 39.7966
Peach Gingerbread Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 12 (2-1/2-inch) muffin cups with paper liners or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, ginger, salt and spices.
3. In small bowl, combine sugar, apple sauce, apple juice, molasses,... - 38.6042
Banana Corn Bread Muffins
Combine the corn bread mix, sugar and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
Add the bananas, water and egg and beat for 1 minute.
Spoon into fluted paper liners placed in large muffin cups.
Bake at 425 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. - 27.6809
Corn Bread Or Muffins
Corn Bread Or Muffins is a delicious and well loved treat. Why donâ€™t you try making this yummy Corn Bread Or Muffins yourself. I am sure you will love it! - 25.6317
Pour Gingerbread batter into muffin pans (rubbed with Swift'ning).
Bake in a moderate oven.
Baking temperature: 350Â° F.
Bake: 25 minutes. - 21.5822
Bread Muffin Recipes By Category