- » Bread Machine Cake
Bread Machine Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bread machine cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bread machine cake recipes.
Crusty Whole Wheat Bread
Generously grease baking sheet or French bread pan and sprinkle with cornmeal.
Oil large mixing bowl.
Combine yeast, sugar and water and let proof about 10 minutes.
Combine cake and wheat flours with salt in work bowl of processor fitted with Steel... - 41.361
Basic White Bread
Blend the fresh yeast in the warm water or follow package directions for the dry yeast.
Mix the flour, salt and lard .
Add the yeast liquid and mix for 1 minute.
Yeast may also be added through the feeder tube, with the machine running.
Flour your hands... - 35.9626
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/2 (1/4, 1/4) warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in melted butter, oil and honey.
4) In the food processor, use the METAL BLADE or... - 46.9273
Maryland Crab Cakes With Basil Aioli
Blanch the herbs in boiling water for 15 seconds.
Remove and plunge them into cold water for 30 seconds.
Drain the herbs and pat them dry.
In a blender puree the herbs with 1/4 cup of the olive oil.
Set the mixture aside.
In a food processor combine the egg... - 43.3073
Date Walnut Tea Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees C.
2) Grease a loaf pan of 9x5 size and keep it aside (2 mini loaf pans can also be used).
3) Mix all the ingredients (except walnuts and date pieces) in a food processor. (stop the machine a couple... - 47.4444
Homemade Sticky Rice Cakes For Tteokbokki And Tteokguk (떡볶이 떡)
Sticky Rice Cakes are an important ingredient, that are commonly used in many Korean, Japanese and Chinese dishes. While they may be available in Asian grocery stores or on the market streets of these countries, there are not very commonly available in... - 107.832
1. In bread machine jar, combine water, oil, sugar, cake flour and yeast. Put it in cake machine for an hour.
2. For making the filling – In an oven preheated at 350*F, bake pork meat for 90 minutes. Let it cool and cut into... - 0
Hot Cheese Loaves
Grate the cheese and put to one side.
Put the flour, baking powder and salt into the processor bowl.
Cut the margarine into small pieces and add to the bowl.
Process until the mixture is like coarse bread crumbs .
With the machine running, pour the milk... - 35.1439
Watch this incredible video where the chef makes an outstanding gingerbread house. The video provides great tips to make an excellent gingerbread dough using ginger and molasses to impart a wonderful color and flavor. Make these holidays special by involving... - 110.643