- » Bread Dipping Oil
Bread Dipping Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bread dipping oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bread dipping oil recipes.
Di's Dipping Oil
1. In a jar with a lid, combine oil, vinegar, cheese, basil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Stir, or cover and shake. Use, or cover and chill up to 1 month.
2. Mix oil to blend seasonings, and pour into small, shallow bowls or rimmed plates. Slice or tear bread... - 25.3801
Italian Dipping Oil
Italian Dipping Oil is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Italian Dipping Oil; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 26.2862
Grilled Sweet Pepper White Bean Flat Bread
Grilled peppers in all varieties, marinated in balsamic atop a blend of white bean sauce and a short crust pastry.
One of my favorite lessons I learned on our summers in Italy is that bean dip should not be limited to pinto beans. Using a white bean to... - 0
Sesame Oil Hummus
1) In a blender or food processor with steel blade, add lemon juice, sesame oil, garlic, chickpeas, and salt and pepper.
2) Blend the ingredients into a smooth paste.
3) In a serving dish, transfer the paste.
4) Sprinkle chopped parsley... - 37.6342
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 139.121
Roasted Garlic And Feta Walnut Dip With Toasted Flat Bread
1) Preheat oven or toaster oven to highest setting.
2) Over garlic bulb, pour oil and rub it over it skin.
3) In a foil, double-wrap the garlic and roast for 25 minutes.
4) In food processor, combine feta, walnuts, oregano, pepper... - 45.7717
Breaded Ravioli With Dipping Sauces
COMBINE bread crumbs, cheese, flour, basil and garlic powder in shallow bowl.
DIP ravioli in eggs; dip in bread-crumb mixture to coat.
Set on tray or baking sheet.
Repeat with remaining ravioli.
HEAT 1 tablespoon butter and i tablespoon oil in medium skillet... - 34.5685
Tzatziki With Pocket Breads And Black Olive Dip
1. Peel and roughly chop the cucumber, adding it to a bowl
2. Sprinkle generously with salt and let sweat for 15-20 minutes.
3. Rinse the salt out with cold water, drain and squeeze out all the water by pressing between your hands.
4.... - 43.139
Red Caviar Dip (taramosakta)
The red caviar dip is an exotic dip prepared with red caviar and flavored with olive oil, and lemon juice. Combined with minced onions and wheat bread, the red caviar dip is best served chilled with crackers or greek bread. A flavorful dip, I whip these up... - 34.4025
Mediterranean Skordalia Dip
Looking for a yummy dip for your next party? Watch this video to learn how you can make this delicious Mediterranean Skordalia Dip at home. It goes really well with vegetables and crusty bread. - 107.309
Focaccia Dipping Sticks
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F
2. Unroll the dough on a cookie sheet into a 14"X9", make indentations all over the surface with fingertips and drizzle oil over it
3. Top with all the other ingredients except pasta sauce and press the... - 40.8448
Baked Brie Dip, Edamame Dip, Pear And Clove Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Baked Brie Dip: Scoop some of the cheese off the brie packet to make a brie cheese bowl.
3. Add the apple cider reduced jelly into the middle of the brie bowl.
4. Top with the... - 113.05
Batter-dipped Fondue Meatballs
Mix meat, egg, bread crumbs, beer and garlic salt.
Shape mixture by teaspoonfuls into 3/4 inch balls.
Prepare frothy batter.
Heat oil and butter in metal fondue pot to 375Â°.
Spear meatballs with fondue forks, dip into batter and cook in hot oil to desired... - 34.329
Bean Dip Mexicali
In blender container or work bowl of food processor combine beans, reserved liquid, onion, garlic, chili powder, and cumin; process until smooth.
Transfer bean mixture to 1-quart saucepan; add cheese and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese... - 25.4721
Making Of Instant Pita Chips & Spreads Or Other Dips
Need a last minute recipe for your kitty party? Serve crispy pita chips with delicious hummus. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to whomp up crispy, tasty pita chips at home and team it up with tasty hummus. Easy to make and tantalizing to the taste buds, this... - 77.4921
Fish Roe Dip
Mash tarama and add grated onion.
Add a little of the olive oil and beat thoroughly to a smooth paste.
Moisten bread and squeeze out excess water.
Continue beating tarama mixture, adding alternately small bits of moistened bread, olive oil, and lemon... - 25.1136
Lobster Cakes With Marinated Tomatoes And Basil Oil
1. For the marinated tomatoes, in a bowl, mix together the oil, basin leaves, vinegar, salt and pepper
2. Marinate the tomatoes and set aside for fifteen minutes
3. For the Lobster cakes, seperate the meat from the shells and cut it into medium sized... - 46.0398
Red Pepper & Walnut Dip
Roast the red bell pepper and chilli over open flame (gas burner) until they are blistered, about 8 minutes.
Alternately, put them under a grill (broil).
Place in a bowl and cover and keep aside for 10 minutes to sweat and loosen the skin.
Peel off the... - 40.3467
Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip: Vegan Style
This is my favorite recipe for spinach-artichoke dip, vegan-style! It happens to be healthy as well, although you'd never know it, as it tastes incredible. - 125.35
Creamy Artichoke And White Bean Dip
This is a healthy dip with a little healthy fat and lots of fiber. See this excellent video that shares an artichoke and white bean dip recipe made with a few simple ingredients. A tasty and quick recipe you can make at home. Serve this fabulous dip with... - 130.759
Asian Style Hummus
However you make the hummus it is a delicious and nutritious appetizer. It goes well with chips, pita bread, or vegetables such as carrots, sliced red and green peppers, cucumbers and celery or any other veggie you can dip into a spread. It is one of the... - 118.587
Vegan Mushroom Pate
1. In a pan, toast the walnuts.
2. Once they have turned brown, put them into a separate bowl and set them aside.
3. In the same skillet in which you toasted the walnuts, pour in some oil, let it heat and add the onions.
4. Stir that around and let... - 0
Spread yogurt in a serving dish, pour olive oil on it, sprinkle with mint.
Serve cold with Middle Eastern pita bread. - 15.6592
French Fried Shrimp
Simple yet delicious this French Fried Shrimp is more than just a snack; the exciting combination of flavors is sure to leave your mouth watering. Use this quick and easy to make recipe to try your own homemade French Fried Shrimp! - 41.5368
Greek Eggplant Dip
Greek Eggplant Dip is a delicious and easy to make recipe. Greek Eggplant Dip is excellent served with Pita bread. The olive oil and garlic adds to the taste of this wonderful dip. Try this Greek Eggplant Dip recipe at home and surprise your guests. - 44.3279
Fresh Tomato Dip
Fast and delicious fresh tomato spread to put on bread or dip your chips in. Also really healthy, perfect for snacking or as an appetizer. - 0
Smoked Fish Roe Dip
Remove skin from cod's roe, and mash to a pulp in a mixing bowl.
Soak bread in warm water until soft.
Squeeze dry, and crumble into the roe.
Combine the two, mixing well.
Gradually add oil until mixture has the consistency of a puree.
Add crushed garlic and... - 34.0207
Sweet Onion Dip With Chef Ellie Espo
Forget about those jars of sweet onion dip that are available on supermarket shelves. This recipe is the quintessential sweet onion dip. It is outrageous and the perfect match for salty crispy potato chips and crackers! This dip is what you should be making... - 135.364
Roasted Aubergine Dip With Pita Strips
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/Gas Mark 4. On a chopping board cut the pitta breads into strips. Spread the bread in a single layer on to a large baking tray.
2. Cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until golden and crisp. Leave to cool on a wire... - 41.2672
Roasted Eggplant Dip
Roberto shows a quick and delicious eggplant dip which has a lovely roasted flavor to it. Best served with nachos this dip is perfect when friends come over or as a snack for kids. Watch and make some tonight. - 105.773
Beef Baguette With Dip
All the beef lovers, will drool for this sandwich. You can serve this as snacks or even lunch with some salad. The beef baguette is served with the spicy beef broth, which makes the dish more flavorful. Run through the video to get informed on the recipe. - 118.167
Classic Roasted Bell Pepper Dip
Want to try a spicy and flavorful dip? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Tse shares her secret recipe for this Classic Roasted Bell Pepper Dip. Hit the play button now. - 119.889
This is an ideal dip for pita bread, but it’s even better served with raw vegetables, such as celery sticks (or fingers, if you’re entertaining an informal crowd). Be sure to use a good, fresh paprika. - 134.99
Spinach Artichoke Dip
1. Heat skillet. Add oil. When oil is hot, add artichokes, shallot, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and sugar. Cook for 3-5 minutes, over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
2. Add garlic and walnuts. Cook 2 minutes, over medium heat, stirring... - 0
White Bean Dip With Pistachio And Cilantro
You can never have too many dip recipes. Dips are easy to make and they’re a lifesaver when you have unexpected company. This White Bean Dip with Pistachio and Cilantro has bright, fresh-tasting flavors. It uses cilantro and coriander seeds, which are the... - 125.122
Fava Bean And Black Olive Tapenade
This is a tasty and chunky veggie spread that is delicious served on a slice of French bread or your favorite cracker. It is great served as an appetizer or as a salad topping. - 132.85
Mediterranean White Bean Hummus Dip With Parmesan And Basil
This video shows a recipe which is a great variation to regular plain hummus. The chef here makes the hummus with cannellini bean, parmesan and fresh basil for a flavorful twist. The video also offers great serving ideas for this dip. Try out this recipe with... - 131.218
1. Soak bread in water, and remove the outer crust. We need only the core.
2. In blender, add roe of the cod, and lemon juice. Blend well.
3. Gradually add olive oil, and bread in blender. Whisk after each addition.
4. In a small bowl,... - 94.0153
Using a small sharp knife cut the pears in half lengthways and take out the stones.
Using a teaspoon scoop out all the flesh and put it into a blender or bowl.
Add the lemon juice, oil and seasoning.
Either liquidize for a few seconds in the blender or mash... - 32.0273