- » Bread Crumb Hamburger
Bread Crumb Hamburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bread crumb hamburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bread crumb hamburger recipes.
I first tasted this Filled Hamburgers at a friends place and absolutely loved it! It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree once you try this. So, make sure you dish out this Filled Hamburgers and do share your feeling with... - 37.6268
Soak bread crumbs in milk.
Mix all ingredients together lightly; dampen the hands, and shape into 10Ã¢â‚¬â€12 patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
For tender patties, avoid pressing or packing meat too firmly.
Fry about 3 minutes on each side.
For... - 27.8487
Hamburger Stack Ups
These Hamburger Stack Ups are terrific, especially when you are very hungry ! Just bite into one of thse buns with a heavenly filling and let me know how you felt. Your suggestions for this hamburger stack ups are welcome. - 45.7694
Hamburger Pie Italiano
Crumble hamburger into 1 quart casserole.
Microwave uncovered 3 minutes; stir Microwave uncovered until meat is firm, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir to break up meat finely; drain.
Stir in egg, bread crumbs, salt, Italian seasoning and pepper.
Press in bottom and up... - 43.4556
Barbecued Hamburger Cups
Mix together the ground beef, egg, dry bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Divide meat mixture into 6 equal portions, forming each portion into a patty about V2 inch thick and 4 inches in diameter.
Mold each patty evenly over the outside of a muffin cup.
Place on... - 34.7901
Hamburger Skillet Meal
Combine the hamburger, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Fry in a heavy skillet, stirring frequently, until well browned.
Cover with the corn and onions.
Sprinkle the remaining salt over the onions and add the tomatoes, but do not stir.
Add the tomato... - 34.2266
Combine first 9 ingredients in large bowl; mix lightly.
Shape into 14 patties, using about 75 mL (1/3 cup) mixture for each.
Spray frying pan with cooking spray.
Brown patties on both sides, remove from pan.
Pour tomato sauce and broth into pan.
Bring to a... - 40.031
Hamburg Steak With Onion Sauce Oriental Style
Can't think of anyone who does not like a Hamburg Steak. Watch this video and prepare the delicious recipe in your own kitchen with ease. The onion sauce and the veggies served along add to the appeal of the dish. - 143.056
Brown hamburger; mix in remaining ingredients except bread crumbs.
Place in large casserole.
Cover with bread cubes.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes - 35.7585
Spicy Hamburger Casserole
Brown ground beef and onion.
Add tomato soup, hot water, salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce.
Stir in grated cheese; simmer until cheese is melted.
Combine with cooked noodles or macaroni.
Put into 11/2-quart casserole; top with... - 38.6118
Mushrooms Stuffed With Hamburger
Cut stems from mushrooms, leaving cavity.
Grind the stems and reserve.
Wash the mushroom caps and drain.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Combine the ground steak, crumbs, egg, water, lemon juice, onion, steak sauce and reserved mushroom stems and fill mushroom... - 39.1034
Hamburger Shish Kabobs
Mix all ingredients except the onion and tomato slices and shape into 16 balls.
Place on long skewers alternately with onion and tomato slices.
Broil until brown on all sides.
Serve between long pieces of split French bread, if desired. - 33.4002
Hamburger On A Stick
In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, eggs, soy sauce, matzo meal, and pepper.
Mix well, then shape into 8 cylinders, each 5 inches long.
Roll each cylinder in cornflake crumbs to coat evenly.
If made ahead, lay on a platter, cover with plastic wrap, and... - 39.679
Crowd Size Hamburger Bake
In large skillet cook ground beef, onion, and green pepper, half at a time, till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
In large kettle cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender; drain well.
Combine all of the... - 38.392
Barbecue Hamburger Steaks
1) In a bowl add beef, salt, pepper, milk, and bread crumbs and mix thoroughly.
2) Make into the shape of patties.
3) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the patties.
4) Drain and keep aside.
5) In slow cooker mix brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire... - 45.9546
1. Pre-heat oven to 450° F.
2. In a large bowl, Add ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, and milk; mix lightly until well-blended.
3. Pat evenly over bottom and side of a 14-inch pizza pan.
4. In a small bowl, mix tomato... - 43.5223
Hamburger Onion Hoedown
Can you find a better recipe of Hamburger Onion Hoedown than this? I am challenging you to. The key ingredient here is Beef. This Hamburger Onion Hoedown makes a compelling Main Dish for most party meals. This Hamburger Onion Hoedown is too good to be missed. - 43.779
Crumble ground beef into a bowl.
Add egg, bread crumbs, onion, pepper, and Worcestershire; mix well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions; lightly shape each portion into a patty 3/4 to 1 inch thick.
Sprinkle salt in a wide frying pan over medium to... - 29.9687
The lemon flavor does work wonders on this Sherry Hamburgers dish. It does take much time to cook these patties, brown them, add wine; and your Sherry Hamburgers is ready. Get ready for a wonderful eating experience. - 27.4156
Healthy Buffalo Hamburger
Do you miss a good burger since you started your diet? Here is a great video to help you with that! Watch Natalie prepare a “buffalo,” that’s right not beef, burger! A healthier option when you are on a diet. Watch this step-by-step video and try it out! - 122.247
Oven Hamburgers is the microwave version of burgers. The beef filing in this Oven Hamburgers is just rich. Just give this simple and easy Oven Hamburgers a try. - 38.6665
Combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, mustard, and pepper.
Shape into 4 patties.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Cook burgers over medium-high heat.
Turn once or twice until rare.
Add a slice of cheese on top of each burger.
Cook 1 minute longer. - 35.1653
Hamburger Pinwheel With Rice
Mix the beef with egg, onion, salt, pepper, bread crumbs and 1/2 can tomato sauce and pat out on sheet of foil to about 9x10 inches.
Spread Filling over beef mixture.
Roll as for jelly roll and leave on foil, seam side down.
Place in a shallow baking... - 33.8511
1)Take the pumpernickel bread and cut a slice from the top of the bread.
2)Remove the bread core, leaving just the crust forming a bread basket.
3)Spread the insides with softened butter.
4)In a bowl, mix beef, onion, egg, mustard,... - 41.0825
Saute onion and peppers in butter until brown.
Add meat, break it up with fork, and cook for a few minutes, or until meat loses red color.
Season with salt and pepper.
In two 2-quart casseroles, arrange layers of half the corn, meat, and... - 37.0995
Blend all ingreidents together.
Shape into patties, then cook in your favorite way. - 32.861
1) In bowl, add all ingredients, except bread, and shape into tiny balls.
2) Form a pan of heavy duty aluminum foil.
3) Place on the grill over hot coals.
4) Add 2 tablespoons butter or margarine and heat till hot.
5) Add in the meat balls and brown... - 46.0383
Hamburger Deluxe Logs
Mix all above ingredients except mushroom soup and corn flakes.
Form into wiener-shaped logs.
Roll in crushed corn flakes and brown in hot fat.
Place in 9x13 inch or larger baking casserole and cover with heated mushroom soup diluted with 1 can water.
Bake at... - 35.857
Stuffed Hamburger Squares
1. Ina bowl, combine the ground beef with onions, breadcrumbs, egg, salt and tomato juice; mix well to blend
2. Divide the mixture into two halves; on a well buttered casserole, press half the mixture
3. Top with the stuffing mix prepared and cover... - 37.991
Home Run Hamburgers
Place the bulgur in a large bowl.
Add the water.
Cover and let stand for 15 minutes, or until soft.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and cook for 10 minutes, or until very soft.
Add the mushrooms and saute for 5... - 46.8628
Preheat small Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 2 1/2 minutes.
Place butter, onion, and green pepper in small Browning Skillet; cook in oven 1 minute, stir once.
Mix with beef, bread crumbs, and seasonings.
Form meat mixture into 4 doughnut shaped rings,... - 43.3852
Mix beef, grated cheese, seasoning and onion together; form into patties or oblong steaks.
Make a paste of bread crumbs and eggs; dip patties in mixture.
Fry in deep hot fat; serve with tomato.
To fry on top of stove, combine all ingredients and form patties. - 28.9961
Venison Hamburger Delicious
Put the venison and onion through food chopper.
Add eggs (beaten), crumbs, cream and seasonings.
Mix well and form into patties.
Roll in flour and fry in plenty of sizzling hot fat until well done.
Put onto a hot platter, dot with butter and serve at... - 40.0983
Moisten the crumbs with water, then press out moisture.
Add the ground steak, salt and pepper and blend thoroughly.
Shape into 4 patties.
Brown lightly in fat in a skillet.
Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes or until... - 33.1141
In a large bowl place all ingredients in order.
Divide meat mixture into 8 equal portions; shape each portion into a patty 1/4 to 1/2-inch thick. - 30.3181
Hamburger Cutlets Parmesan
This an amazing Hamburger Cutlets Parmesan recipe. This delicious recipe is sure to win you some fans. Try this Hamburger Cutlets Parmesan Main Dish. - 43.0787
Hamburger Skillet Stew
Hamburger skillet stew is a filling and heavy stew made with ground beef and breadcrumbs. Cooked with eggs, and flavored with worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, onion, carrots, potatoes and green beans, the hamburger skillet stew can be served with rice or... - 38.2128
Hamburger And Corn Casserole
Cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender; drain.
Meanwhile, in large skillet cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in cream of chicken or mushroom soup,... - 36.1768
Preheat over to 400 Â°F.
Gently mix beef with salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Coat each patty with flour; dip into eggs.
Coat with bread crumbs.
Brown in fat.
Arrange in single layer in baking pan, about 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Top... - 42.7893
Hamburger Skillet Stew
Combine the beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and 1/2 cup tomato sauce and shape into 16 balls.
Brown in the oil in a skillet.
Add the vegetables, water, remaining salt and remaining tomato sauce and mix... - 36.8445
1. In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, milk, salt, and pepper. Add the beef and half the chopped onions. Mix well and shape
the mixture into 6 patties, each about 1 inch thick
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for about 1... - 32.8165
Place chopped onion in a baking dish and heat 1 minute with 1 tablespoon butter.
Mix onion, ground beef, bread crumbs, milk and beaten egg and add a dash of salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Divide into four portions, shape into 1/2 inch thick patties and make a... - 42.7182
Mix the ground beef, beets, bread crumbs, egg white, vinegar, dill weed, and pepper; shape into 4 round patties and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, melt the margarine over moderately high heat; add the patties and cook, uncovered, for... - 31.5939
Hamburger Potato Cheese Pie
Mix meat, salt, pepper, onion, bread crumbs soaked in milk, and egg.
Spread in greased 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350Â°F.) for 35 minutes.Top with potatoes made according to package directions.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes... - 39.735
In a mixing bowl, blend the beef with the bread crumbs and egg.
Shape into small balls and skewer with bamboo skewers.
Place on a baking sheet.
Blend the remaining ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
Pour over the meat balls.
Refrigerate for 3 1/2... - 39.503
Hamburger Corn Casserole
In saucepan combine frozen beef mixture, soup, and broth.
Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add corn and uncooked macaroni.
Turn into 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake at 375° for 50 minutes.
Toss together crumbs and melted butter;... - 35.179
Mix ingredients; form into thick patties and fry.
Place in deep casserole or pan. - 25.2982
Grind the mince and mustard together.
Mix green chillies and coriander leaves.
Add the oil, vinegar, milk, bread crumbs and egg.
Keep uncovered for about half an hour; season with salt.
Divide into five equal sections and shape into flat... - 43.4711
Avocado Stuffed Hamburgers
1 Place the meat in a mixing bowl and stir with a fork to crumble. Add bread crumbs, 1/4 cup tomato juice, egg, onion, 2 teaspoons ground chile, seasonings and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and mix until very well blended.
2 Divide the meat mixture into 8 equal... - 38.4767
Hamburger Potato Roll
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Heat the drippings, add the onion and garlic and saute until the onion is transparent. Remove to a mixing bowl and add the ground beef. Add the egg.
3. Soften the bread in water, press out the excess water and add... - 38.5389
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine crumbs, 1/2 cup of the soup, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add ground beef and mix well; shape into 6 patties.
Place in 11 x 7 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan.
Blend together remaining soup, chili sauce, and mustard; pour over... - 34.9071
Baked Hamburg Steak
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a food chopper, place the meat and press it through, do it twice
3.In a bowl, combine with bread, onion, seasoning and beaten eggs
4.On a sheet, pat out the meat, arrange hard-cooked... - 42.6855
Blend liver sausage and egg.
Add remaining ingredients; mix till blended.
Shape mixture into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Broil over medium coals 5 minutes.
Turn and broil 5 minutes longer. - 28.4097
Hamburger Corn Casserole
Hamburger Corn Casserole is quite a deal for the parties and is rich with the flavors of ground beef, vegetable soup and corn. I often try this in the parties and it is a favorite among my friends. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome... - 36.5107
Hamburger Noodle Bake
In a large skillet cook beef, onion, and green pepper, half at a time, till meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain well.
Return drained noodles to kettle.
Stir in meat mixture, tomato soup, cheese, chili sauce,... - 41.1012
Hamburger Noodle Bake
In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and green pepper, half at a time, till meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Cook noodles according to package directions and drain well.
Return noodles to pot.
Stir in meat mixture, tomato soup, cheese, chili sauce, salt, chili... - 47.6574
These lip-smackingly delicious Party Hamburgers is way to learn perfect barbecuing. This recipe for Party Hamburgers has been rated fabulous by my friends. - 42.0402
Mix Meat Patties ingredients; shape into 12 patties, 3/4 inch thick.
Measure flour and salt into bowl; cut in shortening thoroughly.
Sprinkle in water, 2 tablespoons at a time, mixing until all flour is moistened and dough almost cleans side... - 40.5827
Hunky Bill's Hamburgers
Devour this delicious and easy to prepare Hunky Bill's Hamburgers. It is pretty good enough to be served as a side dish for parties and get together! - 32.0021
1) In a skillet, saute the beef, breaking with a fork, until lightly browned.
2) Pour off the drippings and stir in rest of the ingredients.
3) Mix thoroughly and allow to cool.
4) Use the Hamburger Filling as a filling in Ravioli or as... - 33.3577
1)In a wide bowl, mix the beef, catsup, mustard, horseradish, onion, Worcestershire sauce, breadcrumbs, salt and milk.
2)Make 4 large of 8 small patties out of the beef mixture,
3)Grill the patties for about 6 minutes on each side for large patties and... - 38.6037
Add onion; cook until tender but not brown.
Add next 8 eight ingredients; mix well.
Stir in noodles.
Pour into 2-quart casserole.
Mix crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top.
Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes or until heated through.
Snip parsley over... - 41.0854
Hamburger Corn Casserole
Add onion; cook till tender but riot brown.
Add drained com and next 7 ingredients.
Pour into two 13x9x2 5/8-inch cake pans.
For Crumb Topping, combine 3 cups soft bread crumbs, 1/2 cup butter, melted, and 3/4 teaspoon... - 42.5296
Hamburger Corn Casserole
Add onion; cook till tender but not brown.
Add next 8 ingredients.
Pour into two ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pans.
Combine soft crumbs, butter and paprika.
Sprinkle across casseroles in diagonal stripes.
Bake in moderate... - 47.2049
Hamburger Vegetable Casserole
Combine meat, egg, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and next 4 ingredients.
Shape into 12 large balls and brown on all sides in hot fat.
Place meatballs in a large casserole.
To drippings add marjoram and gravy.
Scrape carrots, peel onions and... - 42.4634
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
1. Finely chop the garlic and keep it aside.
2. Slice the purple onions into rings.
3. In a large bowl combine the ground meat with breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, eggs, garlic, fresh parsley, fennel seeds and season it with sea salt and... - 111.18
Mix all together thoroughly and form into 8 large flat patties.
Let stand 2 hours, then roll in dry bread crumbs.
Broil over hot coals of a hibachi or barbecue.
Don't overcook. - 26.9991
Ham-burger Balls With Yams
Thoroughly mix ground meats, bread crumbs, egg, onion and sunflower seeds.
Shape into 12 to 16 meatballs.
Place on rack in broiler pan.
Bake meatballs in preheated 425Â° oven for 15 minutes.
Place yams in crock pot.
Combine corn syrup, juice and nutmeg and... - 42.6733
Hawaiian Ham Burgers
Finely chop ham.
Combine chopped ham, ground pork and pepper in a medium bowl.
Break bread in pieces.
Place in a blender or food processor.
Process to uniform crumbs.
Add breadcrumbs and egg to ham mixture; blend well.
Shape ham mixture into 6... - 49.5058
Stuffed Veal Breast
1) Slice a pocket in the veal breast. Rub the salt inside the pocket.
2) Mix the hamburger, bread crumbs, and onions, and stuff into the pocket. Close with toothpicks. Sprinkle the outside of the veal breast with the paprika.
3) Cover the veal breast with... - 21.546
Magically Moist Turkey Burgers
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; shape into 6 burgers. Grill or broil until done. Serve, if desired, on hamburger buns with your favorite toppings. - 22.274
In bowl combine eggs, crumbs, onion, catsup, 1 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add beef; mix well.
Form into 12 patties.
Top halfoi the patties with mushrooms to within 3/4 inch of edge.
Top with remaining patties, sealing edges.
Grill over medium coals for 5... - 41.8806
Vegetable filled patties is a microwaved dish made with hamburger meat and veggies. The patties are made with meat breadcrumbs and eggs and filled with green onions and beans. Flavored with mushroom soup and worcestershire sauce, the vegetable filled patties... - 45.5908
Grilled Sour Cream Burgers
Combine sour cream dip, bread crumbs, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add ground beef or pork; mix well.
Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Grill over medium coals, turning once.
For beef, grill till desired doneness (allow 12 to 15 minutes total... - 28.2475
Easy Casserole is easier than it sound to be. Hamburger, chopped onion and green peppers is all that you need to prepare this yummy and easy casserole. Check out the recipe of the easy casserole listed here. - 23.5509
Savory Lamb Burgers
Combine bread crumbs, milk, olives, onion, parsley, mustard, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add ground lamb; mix well.
Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
In skillet cook patties in hot oil over medium-high heat till desired doneness, turning once... - 31.0599
Beef Cheese Loaf
The beef cheese loaf is prepared with hamburger and nippy cheese combined together with green bell pepper and bread crumbs. Baked to doneness, the beef cheese loaf can be served hot or cold with a side of choice. - 33.8973
The Original Beef Burger
In search for the authentic beef burger? Look no further because this video has just the perfect recipe for you. Watch the chefs prepare The Original Beef Burger almost effortlessly. Do share it with your friends too. - 120.615
Veal And Ham Ring
1. Combine veal, ham, cheese, onion, bread crumbs, salt, curry powder and milk; mix lightly with fork.
2. Spoon into 8-inch ring mold; invert onto shallow pan; remove mold.
3. Combine honey and gravy coloring in cup; brush half over meat.
4. Bake in moderate... - 38.9286
Hibbyburgers For Bachelors
Add eggs to ground meat.
Add onion, green pepper and bread crumbs to mixture.
Add seasonings and spices to taste.
Mix well together.
Have charcoals red hot.
Initially sear hamburgers slightly on each side to keep juices... - 39.7519
Deluxe Ham Loaf
Mix ingredients in order given, and pack into deep 9" x 5" x 3" greased loaf pan.
Cover with foil, and bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. 1 hour.
Uncover, and bake 20 minutes longer.
Remove any fat around loaf with baster, and invert on heated platter.
Note: If... - 38.5211
In bowl combine egg and 1/2 cup of the sour cream; stir in bread crumbs, onion, mustard, mace, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Add ground beef and ground pork; mix well.
Shape into eight 1/2-inch-thick patties.
In large skillet brown slowly on both sides.
Cover;... - 36.5743
Piquant Patty Balls
1. Mash liverwurst;,mix in ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, milk, salt, and pepper lightly until well-blended; shape around olive halves to make 48 balls.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a large shallow baking pan; add meat balls, tossing lightly to give them a... - 27.6485
Baked Saucy Meat Balls
1. Mix ground beef and sausage meat lightly with applesauce, bread crumbs, prunes, salt and pepper until well-blended; shape into 24 balls. Place in an 8-cup baking dish.
2. Blend tomato soup and water; pour over meat balls; cover.
3. Bake in moderate oven... - 29.7674
Duchess Meat Balls
1. Mix ground beef lightly with egg, milk, bread crumbs, pecans, parsley, salt and pepper until well-blended; shape into 24 balls.
2. Brown in butter or margarine in a large frying pan; stir in tomato soup; cover.
3. Simmer, stirring several times, 10 minutes... - 31.7028
Creamy Meat Balls
1. Combine ground beef, sausage meat, applesauce, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix lightly with a fork just until blended. Shape into 24 balls. Place in an 8-cup baking dish with a cover.
2. Blend mushroom soup and water in a small bowl;... - 25.3377
Meat Ball Sauce
1. Mix ground beef with bread crumbs and 1/2 cup of the spaghetti sauce in a medium-size bowl; shape into 24 small balls.
2. Brown in butter or margarine in a large frying pan; stir in remaining spaghetti and tomato sauces. Simmer for 15 minutes to blend... - 25.2786
Veal Patties Cordon Bleu
1. Combine veal and dip mix in a large bowl; mix lightly until well-blended. Divide into 12 even mounds. Pat out each to a rectangle, 4x3, on wax paper or foil.
2. Top each of 6 meat rectangles with a piece of cheese, then a piece of ham, folding, if needed,... - 32.4317
Beef Rolls Cordon Bleu
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and vegetable flakes in a large bowl; shape into 8 patties about 1/4 inch thick. Top each with a slice of cheese and Canadian bacon; roll up, jelly-roll fashion.
2. Beat eggs with water in a pie plate; place bread crumbs... - 38.4377
Mushroom Stuffed Burgers
In bowl combine eggs and catsup; stir in bread crumbs, onion, salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into twelve 1/4-inch-thick patties.
Place mushrooms atop half of the patties to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Top with remaining patties and seal... - 39.5299
Meat And Cheese Meat Loaf
1. Combine meat-loaf mixture, milk, eggs, bread crumbs, onion, mustard, and salt in a large bowl. Mix meat mixture (using hands makes it easy) until very smooth.
2. Pack half the meat mixture into an 8-cup baking dish; top with ham and cheese strips within 1... - 37.2994
Scalloped Meat Balls
1. Parboil potatoes with carrots, onion and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a small amount of boiling water 5 minutes; drain.
2. Mix ground beef lightly with egg, bread crumbs, milk, thyme, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt until well-blended; shape into 16 balls.
3.... - 34.2116
Greek Lamb Loaf
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine in a medium-size skillet for 3 minutes; remove from heat; stir in carrot, potato, eggplant and garlic, tossing to coat well; cover. Cook 5 minutes, or until wilted but still crisp.
2. Combine ground lamb, eggs, tomatoes,... - 32.4951
Caper Meat Balls
1. Mix ground beef and pork lightly with eggs, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper and half of the capers until well-blended; shape into 72 balls; roll each in flour to coat well.
2. Brown, a third at a time, in salad oil in a large frying pan; pour off all... - 30.6183
Dill Rolls With Mushroom Sauce
1. Mix ground beef lightly with egg, bread crumbs, water, mustard and salt until well-blended; divide into 12 equal portions.
2. Cut each dill pickle into 6 strips; shape a portion of meat around each strip to cover completely.
3. Pan-fry over medium heat in... - 33.6387
1. Mix ground beef lightly with eggs, salt and onion salt, lemon rind, dry milk, water and bread crumbs until well-blended; shape into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Pan-fry over medium heat in butter or margarine just until brown on both sides.
3. Prepare... - 32.1361
Twin Meat Loaves
1. Combine beef, sausage meat, bread crumbs. 1/2 cup catsup, onion, egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in large bowl; blend lightly; form into 2 rectangular loaves in shallow baking pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (375°) 30 minutes; remove from oven;... - 31.8001
Burgundy Meat Balls
1. Combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, milk, 1 teaspoon of the salt and garlic salt in a large bowl; mix lightly until well-blended. Shape into 12 balls.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a kettle or Dutch oven; add onions and mushrooms; sprinkle with sugar.... - 31.4628
Sweet Sour Ham Balls
1. Mix ham, bread crumbs and egg in a large bowl; shape into 12 large balls. Brown in oil in a large frying pan; remove.
2. Drain syrup from pineapple into a 4-cup measure; add soy sauce, brown sugar, and water to make 2 cups. Stir into drippings in frying... - 29.7802