- » Bread Butter Diet
Bread Butter Diet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bread butter diet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bread butter diet recipes.
Homemade Raw Almond Butter
1. Rinse the almond and sprinkle Himalayan sea salt and soak in water for 8 hours.
2. Drain the sprouted almonds, keep aside.
3. Preheat the dehydrator at 118 degrees F; line a sheet with cookie sheet.
4. Place the almonds over... - 103.45
Pumpkin Spice Walnut White Bean Muffins
Starting with the Recipe for Black Bean Brownies, I have altered the Recipe to make these delicious Slow-low Carb Muffins that are completly Flour and Glutin Free. A Yummy Way to Start the day for anyone looking to lower thier Carb intake. - 45.7391
Butter Lettuce Cups With Buffalo Chicken
Here is a healthier version of buffalo wings, for all the health-concerned foodies. You will get almost the same flavor and texture of buffalo wings, without the negative factors. Preparation is super easy and this can also be served by wrapping inside... - 108.749
Seasoned French Bread
Combine butter and salad dressing mix.
Spread on French bread.
Wrap tightly in foil; bake at 350° for 15 minutes until heated through.
Serve hot. - 25.8104
Vegan Banana Nut Bread
Planning a high tea party and wondering what to serve? Here is an amazing recipe of Vegan Banana Nut Bread which is completely irresistible. Watch this video and treat your friends who are on a vegan diet with this Vegan Banana Nut Bread - 115.396
An easy to make date pancake recipe just for you. The date stuffed deep fried pancake is sure to be a hot favorite at your place. This simple date pancake recipe is one that your kids too would love. Try the melt these date pancakes in your mouth and do let... - 46.4642
Place squash pieces in large baking pan.
Bake, covered, at 350Â° till tender, about 1 1/4 hours.
Remove pulp; press through sieve.
Place pulp in saucepan; stir in syrup, butter, salt, and pepper.
(If thin, cook and stir till desired... - 35.607
Sarson Ka Saag
The traditional sarson ka saag recipe brought especially for you. Tips on how to make an authentic Indian saag that is absolutely delicious. It is mustard leaves and green chillies cooked together to the right consistency and flavor. Enjoy the dish that is an... - 50.1011
Cornbread And Tasso Stuffed Artichokes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Lightly coat a 6- to 7-inch ovenproof skillet (preferably cast iron) or cake pan with nonstick vegetable spray, or oil very lightly. In a medium bowl, stir together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another... - 36.3955
Quick Whole Wheat Bread
In a large bowl combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, orange peel, baking powder, baking soda, and salt till well blended.
Add buttermilk and egg; stir just till ingredients are moistened, Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish;... - 41.0026
Triticale Wheat Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, the 1 cup whole wheat flour, and the yeast.
In saucepan heat together the milk, honey, butter, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) stirring constantly till butter almost melts.
Add liquid to... - 43.9382
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
In large bowl combine molasses, boiling water, butter or margarine, caraway seed, and salt, stirring till butter almost melts.
Cool to lukewarm (110° to 115°).
Stir in yeast and wheat germ.
Stir in all of the rye flour and as... - 43.7022
Seven Grain Bread
Pour the 2 cups boiling water over cereal; cool to lukewarm.
Combine 2 cups of the unbleached flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat the 1 cup water, the butter, brown sugar, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted; stir... - 43.81
Classic Hash Brown Potatoes
Serve them for breakfast or as a side dish, these Classic Hash Brown Potatoes will never let you down. Watch this detailed, step by step video now and treat your family to this all time favorite delicacy. - 105.506
Vegan Breakfast Burrito
Here's an amazing Vegan Breakfast Burrito recipe which you must bookmark as your favorite. The blend of tofu with the other ingredients is irresistible. Watch the video today and surprise your family with this Mexican delicacy. - 108.923
Vegan Double Fudge Choco Chip Cookie
Attention all the chocolate lovers!! This recipe is a must try for you. Watch Kim Shields prepare Vegan Double Fudge Choco Chip cookie that taste delectable. You can serve them as a snack with your tea or coffee and your guests will certainly call you back... - 110.104
Amish Spiced Pumpkin Butter
A wonderful spread that tastes great on bread or crackers, Amish Spiced Butter is just like the kind you get on the country side. Made with natural ingredients, it's a great addition to all of your pumpkin recipes that you make in the cooler autumn months.... - 89.5674
Whole Wheat Bread
Whole Wheat Bread is a tasty and healthy choice for your diet. A loaf of himemade Whole Wheat Bread taastes etremely wonderful and has the potential to transfor any diet from boring to good! Follow this easy Whole Wheat Bread recipe, don€™t miss it! - 39.2357
Dill Onion Bread In The Round
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine egg, cottage cheese, onion, and butter or margarine; mix well.
In bowl stir together flour, bran cereal, wheat germ, sugar, dill, salt, Spike (if desired), and soda.
Add cottage cheese and yeast mixtures, stirring... - 39.7585
Nut Date Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add nuts and dates to sieved dry ingredients. Mix in sugar, egg, melted fat and milk and beat well. Allow to stand for about 1 hour.
3. Take a pan, grease thoroughly and bake for about 60... - 44.5728
Brown Sugar Banana Bread
1) Sift together all the dry ingredients and pre-heat oven to 350 Deg F.
2) Cream the shortening and the sugar, stir in eggs and bananas, blend well.
3) Stir in the dry ingredients, milk and... - 44.2927
Banana Date Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix bananas to chopped dates.
3. Whip sugar and shortening to a creamy mixture. Mix thoroughly beaten eggs with sugar mixture. Sift flour with salt and baking powder and beat into shortening mixture.
4.... - 43.4833
Oeufs En Gelee
1. Lower the eggs carefully into a pan of boiling water, and boil for exactly 3 minutes (no longer). Allow to cool slightly, then carefully remove the shells.
2. Place the eggs into 4 small cocotte dishes with the cucumber, and add a sprinkling of chopped... - 27.463
Tomato Topper Canapes
1. Remove crusts from bread; spread one side lightly with butter. Cut slices into quarters and place buttered-side-down on tray or wax paper.
2. Microwave cream cheese in small dish about 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until softened. Stir in onion and... - 37.374
Baked Stuffed Whole Fish
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Wash fish and drain thoroughly on paper towels.
Mix bread crumbs, butter, parsley, dill, onion and almonds.
Add salt and pepper as needed.
Fill the cavity of the fish with bread crumb mixture and secure with toothpicks.
Brush outside... - 43.8853
Baked Stuffed Sea Trout
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a mixing bowl combine the bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the melted butter, the black pepper, onion, green pepper, thyme, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the mushrooms. Set aside.
2. Sprinkle the sea trout inside and out with... - 33.832
Crumbed Oven Fried Fish
1. Adjust the oven rack to slightly above the middle of the oven, and preheat the oven to 500°F. Put the milk into a shallow bowl or pie plate, and stir in the salt. Mix the bread crumbs with the paprika on a plate or a sheet of wax paper. Dip the fish... - 28.2332
Savory Tuna Grill
1. Make onion sauce as instructed.
2. Drain and flake tuna fish.
3. Mix fish, vegetables, lemon juice, chilli powder, garam masala together in a bowl.
4. Add onion sauce and mix well.
5. Grease an oven proof dish. Place the mixture in it. Cover with cheese... - 38.9645
Salmon Loaf With Cucumber Dill Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Drain the salmon, saving the liquid. Combine the salmon liquid with enough milk to make 1 cup. Set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Blend in... - 36.5054
Braised Celery Hearts
If celery is large, peel off several of the outside stalks.
Remove some of the tops and leaves.
Cut remaining hearts in half lengthwise.
Put into a skillet, add the stock, cover tightly and cook until celery is tender (approximately 20 minutes).
Preheat oven... - 40.779
Prawn And Avocado Cocktail In An Avocado Skin
This prawn cocktail recipe uses prawns and avocado and is served in an avocado skin. If looking for recipes for prawn cocktail, this prawn avocado is great served with triangles of brown bread and butter. - 84.6443
Prawn And Avocado Cocktail
This prawn cocktail recipe uses prawns and avocado and is served in a glass. If looking for recipes for prawn cocktail, this prawn avocado is great served with triangles of brown bread and butter. - 75.9098
Oven Rye Bread With Caraway Seeds
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Mix flours and caraway seeds together.
Beat in egg yolks and sprinkle with seasoned salt and sugar substitute.
Mix cheese with butter, add dry ingredients, and blend well.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until stiff.
Spoon into a... - 41.7601
Soy Flour Nut Bread
1) In a large bowl, beat the egg, add all the liquid ingredients, blend well.
2) To the liquid mixture, add all the dry ingredients including the nuts and butter, blend well.
3) In a greased loaf pan, add the mixture and bake ... - 42.1039
1. Sieve the flour. Make a well in the centre.
2. Add the yeast, sugar and a little warm water.
3. Wait for at least 4 to 5 minutes or until bubbles come on top.
4. Add the butter and salt.
5. Make a soft dough by adding some more warm water.
6. Knead for 2... - 38.3232
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2.Take a 8x8x2 inch non stick baking pan and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Take a medium mixing bowl and add in cornmeal, butter, water and let stand for 5 minutes.
4. Now take 1 cup liquid... - 42.9451
4 Grain And Seed Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl combine cornmeal, baking powder, seeds and flour.
3. Beat egg yolks.
4. Sprinkle seasoned salt and sugar substitute.
5. In another bowl blend cheese and butter.
6. Mix the dry ingredients with the... - 44.5797
Russian Black Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 3 cups of the all-purpose flour, 1 cup of the rye flour, the whole bran cereal, the yeast, coffee crystals, caraway seed, sugar, salt, and fennel seed.
In saucepan heat together the 2 1/2 cups water, molasses, butter or margarine,... - 41.1217
Southern Spoon Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a large bowl, add cornmeal, pour boiling water over it and stirring continuously, boil for 5 minutes. Take off from heat and mix in milk, butter and salt and blend well.
3. Beat eggs thoroughly and add... - 40.7983
Double Boiler Millet Bread
1. Sift whole-wheat flour, millet meal, yellow cornmeal, baking powder and salt and mix well. Mix fruit and honey and stir well.
2. Arrange on the top of a thoroughly greased double broiler and cook, covered, atop boiling water for 2 hours.... - 36.0049
Ricotta Cheese Rye Bread
1.Preheat oven to 350° F.
2.In a mixing bowl combine caraway seeds and flour.
3. Mix well beaten egg yolks.
4. Sprinkle sugar substitute and seasoned salt.
5. Mix butter and cheese.
6. Add dry ingredients with mixed butter and cheese.... - 46.4022
Entire Cornmeal Bread
1) In an 9x9x2-inch pan, melt butter and keep aside.
2) In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, stir in buttermilk , add the dry ingredients, melted butter, blend well.
3) In the greased pan, add the mixture and bake in the... - 38.0488
Molasses Rye Bread
1) In a large bowl with warm milk add water, fat, molasses and salt.
2) When lukewarm, add the softened yeast, stir in whole- wheat flour and mix well until soft; keep covered and let it rise. until light.
3) Add rye flour to make a stiff dough,... - 42.5221
1. Sieve together flour, salt and soda and add to starter.
2. Mix and add butter and honey.
3. Dough should be thick.
4. Turn out on floured board and work in enough additional flour to keep dough from sticking.
5. Knead until smooth.
6. Put in greased... - 43.4341
Just Peachy Bread Pudding
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Butter an 8-inch square baking dish; toss bread cubes and peaches in baking dish.
2. Lightly beat eggs in a medium bowl, then whisk in cream, sugar substitute, nutmeg, and vanilla. Pour over bread and peaches and let soak for 10... - 37.3212
Low Calorie Bread
1. In a saucepan, dissolve yeast in water and 1 tbsp. of the honey.
2. Heat the yeast water until luke warm.
3. Add fat or oil and remaining honey;
5. Take pan off the flame and stir in all the flours together to make a sticky dough.
6.... - 46.5761
Low Carb Gluten-free Banana Bread
If you are on the Atkins diet or any other low-carb diet, you may have thought that all banana bread recipes are just off limits. Going low carb typically means giving up bananas as they are loaded with fructose at 27g per banana but you can still enjoy... - 128.314
Everyday Corn Bread
1. In a bowl, mix cornmeal, baking powder and soda and salt together; add butter milk and eggs to it
2. For a crisp corn bread, bake it in a shallow pan sprayed with vegetable coating; or, use a deep dish to get thicker servings
3. Bake in an oven... - 36.8449
Corn Bread Stuffed Turkey Breast With A Spice Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. To prepare the spice crust, combine the chili powder, cumin, thyme, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. To prepare the stuffing, melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add 2/3 cup of the onion and the shallot;... - 37.101
Whole Wheat Batter Rolls
In large mixing bowl dissolve yeast in warm water, Add unbleached flour, salt, Italian seasoning, butter, honey, and molasses; beat well.
Stir in whole wheat flour, blending well.
Cover; let rise 30 minutes.
Punch dough down, Reserve about 1/2 cup... - 42.2965
Oatmeal Raisin Rolls
Combine 1 cup of the whole wheat flour, the oats, bran, raisins, yeast, and salt.
In saucepan heat water, honey, and butter till lukewarm; add to flour mixture.
Stir in remaining whole wheat flour and enough unbleached flour to make a moderately... - 40.2019
Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake French Toast
If you are looking for a decadent French toast recipe that everyone will drool over, then try out this Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake French Toast recipe from Anne Colagioia. This is definitely one of the tastiest breakfast French toast recipes you will ever... - 98.9861
Dill Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms; chop stems.
Cook stems and onion in butter till tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in bread crumbs, dillweed, salt, and Worcestershire; fill mushroom crowns with bread crumb mixture.
Bake on greased baking sheet at 425Â° for 6 to 8... - 34.8958
Low Carb Sausage Stuffing
With thanksgiving just around the corner, would you like to learn a low carb Sausage Stuffing recipe for your turkey? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the video to learn how you can prepare this in your own kitchen. - 91.0128
Kohlrabi Carrot Bake
Peel and slice kohlrabies.
In covered saucepan cook kohlrabies in small amount of boiling salted water 15 minutes.
Add carrots; cover and continue cooking till vegetables are tender, 10 to 12 minutes or more.
In saucepan cook onion in the 2 tablespoons... - 43.5158
Egg And Mushroom Cocottes
1. Heat the butter and the mushrooms gently with the lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce for 3 - 4 minutes.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste and the parsley; spoon into 4 lightly greased cocotte dishes.
3. Carefully crack an egg into each dish then cover each... - 34.2045
Swiss Corn Bake
Boil home-canned corn, uncovered, 20 minutes before tasting or using.
Combine corn, evaporated milk, 3/4 cup of the shredded cheese, eggs, chopped onion, and dash pepper.
Turn mixture into a 10x6x2-inch baking dish or a 1 -quart casserole.
Toss... - 38.7601
Garden Stuffed Peppers
Remove tops from green peppers.
Cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
Cook peppers in boiling salted water for 3 to 5 minutes; invert to drain.
If using fresh corn, cut off tips of corn kernels.
Carefully scrape cobs with dull edge of knife;... - 38.4343
Potatoes And Eggs Au Gratin
In a covered pan cook whole potatoes in enough boiling salted water to cover till almost tender, for 20 to 25 minutes; drain.
Peel and slice cooked potatoes (should have about 3 cups).
Meanwhile, in a saucepan cook onion in 1 tablespoon butter or margarine... - 42.3482
Fillet Of Sole With Mushroom Stuffing
1. MAKE THE STUFFING: Adjust a shelf to the top third of the oven and preheat to 375°. Spoon the olive oil into a nonreactive large skillet and place over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute to soften and lightly color, about 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms... - 32.031
Baked Celery With Almonds
Cut celery ribs into 1/2-inch slices (5 cups), reserving tops.
Combine sliced celery, tops, boiling water, and salt.
Cook till celery is tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
Discard tops; drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
Melt the 3 tablespoons butter.
Blend in... - 43.8914
Place half the potatoes in a greased 2-quart casserole.
Add half the onion.
Sift half the flour over; sprinkle with half the salt and pepper.
Pour milk over all.
If desired, sprinkle top with 3 tablespoons buttered fine dry bread crumbs.
Cover... - 35.0904
In saucepan combine fresh or canned tomatoes, celery, and onion.
Cover and bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, till celery is tender, for about 10 minutes.
Combine flour, sugar, salt, marjoram, and pepper.
Blend in water; stir into tomatoes.
Cook,... - 41.4481
Simple French Onion Soup
In a covered 3-quart saucepan cook sliced onions in butter till tender, about 20 minutes.
Add beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and dash pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Sprinkle toast slices with grated Parmesan cheese; place under broiler till cheese is... - 35.5765
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Mix with milk, 1/2 cup of the cheese, eggs, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Turn into greased 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 25 minutes.
Combine crumbs, remaining cheese, and... - 35.7631
Healthy Buffalo Hamburger
Do you miss a good burger since you started your diet? Here is a great video to help you with that! Watch Natalie prepare a “buffalo,” that’s right not beef, burger! A healthier option when you are on a diet. Watch this step-by-step video and try it out! - 122.247
Sweet Sesame Seeds Roti
If you're in the mood to have a Maharashtrian delight then do try out this recipe. These are mostly eaten during winter. Watch the video as chef Madhura removes the hot Sesame Seeds Roti from the pan. - 136.4
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients, blend well.
3) In a well greased loaf pan, spoon in the mixture.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 min, turn out and cool on wire rack.
... - 39.7211
Parker House Rolls
1. Crumble the yeast cake in a little warm water.
2. In a large basin, mix flour and salt. Then add other ingredients and beat well.
3. Add more flour if necessary to make a soft dough. Turn out on a work surface and knead lightly.
4.... - 41.0444
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare a mixture of bread crumbs with carrots.
3. Add beaten eggs to the mixture and beat well.
4. Mix onion, parsley and salt and blend well.
5. Take an 8 ½ X 4 ½ inch loaf pan, pour in the mixture... - 40.9225
Whole Wheat Biscuit Crackers
In bowl combine dry ingredients; cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir with fork just till dough follows fork around bowl.
On floured surface roll out to 1/4-inch thickness.
Using floured 2 1/2-inch biscuit cutter, cut dough... - 40.3461
Whole Wheat Cream Puffs
1. Preheat the oven at 425°F
2. Use a heavy bottomed sauce pan.
3. Add butter to hot water in the saucepan.
4. When liquid comes to a boil, add all the flour and stir vigorously.
5. Cook, stirring continuously till the mixture is a... - 41.3715
1. Melt yeast in warm water.
2. Heat milk to blood temperature and add butter or oil, sugar and salt and cool to room temperature.
3. In a large basin, combine yeast starter, beaten egg, cornmeal and flours.
4. Blend well and knead for... - 48.6701
Mushroom And Vegetable Strata
1. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. When the foam subsides, add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until the liquid they release evaporates, 8 to 10 minutes. Add scallion and spinach and cook until spinach... - 39.0158
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the broth.
Form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased loaf pan.
Pour the broth over the top and bake for 1 hour, basting periodically.
When finished, cut into slices and... - 37.7085
Double Stuffed French Toast
Start your day off right with only the best breakfast recipes. Double Stuffed French Toast is a breakfast delight. Stuffed with a cinnamon cream cheese and fresh strawberries, it's like dessert, but for breakfast. - 110.276
Toasted Cornbread Triangles
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
Combine buttermilk and egg whites; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Pour batter into a 9-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes; remove... - 41.1984
Whole Wheat Doughnuts
1) Use a large, clean and dry glass bowl,
2) Break eggs into the bowl and beat until foamy.
3) Add salt and brown sugar to the eggs and continue to beat until sugar dissolves and mixture is thick in consistency.
4) Dissolve the soda in the sour cream... - 44.2475
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Soften yeast in water and dissolve it.
3. Combine 3-tablespoon sugar with hot skim milk, 4-tablespoon butter and salt and mix to melt margarine.
4. Allow the mixture to cool. Add eggs to cooled milk... - 47.9451
Buttery Shrimp And Lobster Rolls
1. Remove meat from lobster shells. Coarsely chop lobster and shrimp.
2. Heat 4 tablespoons of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add lobster and shrimp. Cook, stirring frequently,... - 34.628
Ripe Olive Meat Loaf
Are you looking for a yummmm Ripe Olive Meat Loaf recipe? Then you are in luck! Ripe Olive Meat Loaf as a Side Dish never fails to impress. A delicious Ripe Olive Meat Loaf gets its taste from meatloaf. Don't think much before including Ripe Olive Meat Loaf... - 45.5216
Flapjacks is a delicious oats pancake that is surprisingly quiet delicious! It is not only great for those who are trying to keep to their diet but also for those who need to cook up a nutritive and filling breakfast in minutes! Go ahead and enjoy the... - 38.6504
Strawberry French Toast Triangles
1. Spread 4 slices of bread with 1 tablespoon cream cheese each and divide strawberries among them. Top with remaining bread to make sandwiches.
2. Lightly whisk eggs and dairy beverage in a shallow bowl.
3. Heat half of the butter in a large nonstick skillet... - 33.1099
French Toast Bagels With Ginger Syrup
1. Combine syrup and ginger in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
2. Lightly beat eggs in a shallow bowl; whisk in dairy beverage, sugar substitute, cardamom, and nutmeg until combined.
3. Pierce bagel... - 40.7844
Looking for some healthy food to munch in between during day, here are recipes just right for you. Watch Bethenney Frankel making Almond chocolate chip parfait, peanut butter toast, Soy cheese snack-wick and Steamed Edamame using low-fat, low-sugar and... - 112.335
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, crabmeat, celery, onion powder, tarragon, salt and pepper together.
3) Spread out the flounder fillets and spoon a little crabmeat mixture at one end of each fillet.
4)... - 44.0762
Vegetable Grilled Sandwich
The grilled vegetable sandwich can be served as a full meal. Prepared with a stuffing of shredded cabbage, carrots, cottage cheese and mozarella along with green chilies for heat, served between whole wheat bread slices, the vegetable grilled sandwich is... - 45.1199
Ok so these are 'oven fried' that doesn't mean 'diet'... If you want can you can very easily leave out the grated cheese, and cut back on the garlic - but you definitely should use the Panko, as it gives the fantastic crunch to this chicken. - 0
Favorite Pb And Apple Sandwich
Spread peanut butter on 1 slice of bread.
Sprinkle with sunflower seeds and top with apple.
Top with remaining slice of bread, then cut in half.and grill. - 24.1393
Viennese Chicken Breasts
I originally made this Viennese Chicken Breasts for my spouse but I can't stop eating it now! No other ingredient will make Viennese Chicken Breasts taste so yummy than chicken. Your High Protein diet should include Viennese Chicken Breasts. Easy eater, Fussy... - 33.5727
Carrot Sprouts Sandwich
1. Apply the carrot butter on one side of the bread slice.
2. Mix the crumbled paneer with the green chilli and salt and apply on the buttered side.
3. Spread the sprouts on top. - 27.5243
Apple Breakfast Sandwiches
Press apple dry between layers of paper towels; set apple aside.
Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add peanut butter, apple butter, and cinnamon; beat well.
Stir in apple.
Spread apple mixture... - 30.7497
Get started on eating healthy. There sure is no better health food than vegetables. This scalloped carrots is a great way to introduce more vegetables in your daily diet. - 42.1991
Mushroom Brown Rice
1) In a pan, saute the bread cubes in 1/2c melted butter, remove from the pan and saute the mushrooms .
2) Into the cooked rice , add the remaining butter , lightly toss; add the sauted bread cubes and mushrooms, season with the salt and pepper.... - 32.4069
Carrot And Paneer Toast
1. Toast the bread slices.
2. Mix the carrot, paneer, tomato, green chilli, coriander, butter and salt. Divide into three.
3. Place one portion of the mixture on each toast. Heat in an oven for a few minutes. - 32.3278
Eggs Baked In Toast Cups
Trim crusts from bread; brush both sides of each slice with butter.
Fit gently into 3-inch muffin tins.
Bake at 350° for 10 to I5 minutes until lightly browned.
Break one egg into each toast cup.
Continue baking for 15 to 20 minutes until eggs are... - 30.9942
Baked Low Carb Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Are you on a low carb diet and wondering what to have as a snack? Try these Baked Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits. These are perfect to munch on, or a great lunch put together with some crisp greens. Taka a look at the video for the ingredients and directions. - 115.811
Chapatis a popular Indian bread that goes well with vegetarian and non vegetarian curry. Chapathi is an essential part of Indian diet and is perfect for your dinner! Try them! - 35.104
Are you looking for a foolproof Bishop's Bass recipe? The marriage of the incredible flavors of Fish with other ingredients is the secret to this Bishop's Bass recipe. It is a good option for those who are on Low Calorie diet. Delicious Bishop's Bass can be... - 48.4288
Indian Style Veggie Omelet Sandwich
Here’s an easy to make, grab-it-and-run, sandwich with full of flavor and loaded with all kind of different veggies. This recipe is especially for kids, but it can be a nutritious part of almost any-one's diet. Very satisfying and fulfilling! - 121.465