- » Bread Butter Diet
Bread Butter Diet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bread butter diet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bread butter diet recipes.
Pumpkin Spice Walnut White Bean Muffins
Starting with the Recipe for Black Bean Brownies, I have altered the Recipe to make these delicious Slow-low Carb Muffins that are completly Flour and Glutin Free. A Yummy Way to Start the day for anyone looking to lower thier Carb intake. - 47.4287
Butter Lettuce Cups With Buffalo Chicken
Here is a healthier version of buffalo wings, for all the health-concerned foodies. You will get almost the same flavor and texture of buffalo wings, without the negative factors. Preparation is super easy and this can also be served by wrapping inside... - 110.465
Seasoned French Bread
Combine butter and salad dressing mix.
Spread on French bread.
Wrap tightly in foil; bake at 350° for 15 minutes until heated through.
Serve hot. - 24.587
An easy to make date pancake recipe just for you. The date stuffed deep fried pancake is sure to be a hot favorite at your place. This simple date pancake recipe is one that your kids too would love. Try the melt these date pancakes in your mouth and do let... - 46.4986
Vegan Banana Nut Bread
Planning a high tea party and wondering what to serve? Here is an amazing recipe of Vegan Banana Nut Bread which is completely irresistible. Watch this video and treat your friends who are on a vegan diet with this Vegan Banana Nut Bread - 117.034
Quick Whole Wheat Bread
In a large bowl combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, orange peel, baking powder, baking soda, and salt till well blended.
Add buttermilk and egg; stir just till ingredients are moistened, Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish;... - 39.009
Whole Wheat Bread
Whole Wheat Bread is a tasty and healthy choice for your diet. A loaf of himemade Whole Wheat Bread taastes etremely wonderful and has the potential to transfor any diet from boring to good! Follow this easy Whole Wheat Bread recipe, don€™t miss it! - 38.0436
Triticale Wheat Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, the 1 cup whole wheat flour, and the yeast.
In saucepan heat together the milk, honey, butter, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) stirring constantly till butter almost melts.
Add liquid to... - 41.705
Seven Grain Bread
Pour the 2 cups boiling water over cereal; cool to lukewarm.
Combine 2 cups of the unbleached flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat the 1 cup water, the butter, brown sugar, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted; stir... - 41.7847
Classic Hash Brown Potatoes
Serve them for breakfast or as a side dish, these Classic Hash Brown Potatoes will never let you down. Watch this detailed, step by step video now and treat your family to this all time favorite delicacy. - 108.743
Vegan Breakfast Burrito
Here's an amazing Vegan Breakfast Burrito recipe which you must bookmark as your favorite. The blend of tofu with the other ingredients is irresistible. Watch the video today and surprise your family with this Mexican delicacy. - 112.218
Vegan Double Fudge Choco Chip Cookie
Attention all the chocolate lovers!! This recipe is a must try for you. Watch Kim Shields prepare Vegan Double Fudge Choco Chip cookie that taste delectable. You can serve them as a snack with your tea or coffee and your guests will certainly call you back... - 111.784
Amish Spiced Pumpkin Butter
A wonderful spread that tastes great on bread or crackers, Amish Spiced Butter is just like the kind you get on the country side. Made with natural ingredients, it's a great addition to all of your pumpkin recipes that you make in the cooler autumn months.... - 90.3636
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
In large bowl combine molasses, boiling water, butter or margarine, caraway seed, and salt, stirring till butter almost melts.
Cool to lukewarm (110° to 115°).
Stir in yeast and wheat germ.
Stir in all of the rye flour and as... - 41.1349
Oeufs En Gelee
1. Lower the eggs carefully into a pan of boiling water, and boil for exactly 3 minutes (no longer). Allow to cool slightly, then carefully remove the shells.
2. Place the eggs into 4 small cocotte dishes with the cucumber, and add a sprinkling of chopped... - 26.9112
Tomato Topper Canapes
1. Remove crusts from bread; spread one side lightly with butter. Cut slices into quarters and place buttered-side-down on tray or wax paper.
2. Microwave cream cheese in small dish about 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until softened. Stir in onion and... - 36.9594
Baked Stuffed Whole Fish
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Wash fish and drain thoroughly on paper towels.
Mix bread crumbs, butter, parsley, dill, onion and almonds.
Add salt and pepper as needed.
Fill the cavity of the fish with bread crumb mixture and secure with toothpicks.
Brush outside... - 41.2041
Baked Stuffed Sea Trout
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a mixing bowl combine the bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the melted butter, the black pepper, onion, green pepper, thyme, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the mushrooms. Set aside.
2. Sprinkle the sea trout inside and out with... - 31.8142
Crumbed Oven Fried Fish
1. Adjust the oven rack to slightly above the middle of the oven, and preheat the oven to 500°F. Put the milk into a shallow bowl or pie plate, and stir in the salt. Mix the bread crumbs with the paprika on a plate or a sheet of wax paper. Dip the fish... - 26.3615
Savory Tuna Grill
1. Make onion sauce as instructed.
2. Drain and flake tuna fish.
3. Mix fish, vegetables, lemon juice, chilli powder, garam masala together in a bowl.
4. Add onion sauce and mix well.
5. Grease an oven proof dish. Place the mixture in it. Cover with cheese... - 37.2079
Salmon Loaf With Cucumber Dill Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Drain the salmon, saving the liquid. Combine the salmon liquid with enough milk to make 1 cup. Set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Blend in... - 35.1123
Braised Celery Hearts
If celery is large, peel off several of the outside stalks.
Remove some of the tops and leaves.
Cut remaining hearts in half lengthwise.
Put into a skillet, add the stock, cover tightly and cook until celery is tender (approximately 20 minutes).
Preheat oven... - 38.8673
Entire Cornmeal Bread
1) In an 9x9x2-inch pan, melt butter and keep aside.
2) In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, stir in buttermilk , add the dry ingredients, melted butter, blend well.
3) In the greased pan, add the mixture and bake in the... - 37.9043
1. Sieve together flour, salt and soda and add to starter.
2. Mix and add butter and honey.
3. Dough should be thick.
4. Turn out on floured board and work in enough additional flour to keep dough from sticking.
5. Knead until smooth.
6. Put in greased... - 43.3385
1. Sieve the flour. Make a well in the centre.
2. Add the yeast, sugar and a little warm water.
3. Wait for at least 4 to 5 minutes or until bubbles come on top.
4. Add the butter and salt.
5. Make a soft dough by adding some more warm water.
6. Knead for 2... - 36.2003
Soy Flour Nut Bread
1) In a large bowl, beat the egg, add all the liquid ingredients, blend well.
2) To the liquid mixture, add all the dry ingredients including the nuts and butter, blend well.
3) In a greased loaf pan, add the mixture and bake ... - 41.923
4 Grain And Seed Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl combine cornmeal, baking powder, seeds and flour.
3. Beat egg yolks.
4. Sprinkle seasoned salt and sugar substitute.
5. In another bowl blend cheese and butter.
6. Mix the dry ingredients with the... - 44.3732
Dill Onion Bread In The Round
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine egg, cottage cheese, onion, and butter or margarine; mix well.
In bowl stir together flour, bran cereal, wheat germ, sugar, dill, salt, Spike (if desired), and soda.
Add cottage cheese and yeast mixtures, stirring... - 37.7038
Russian Black Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 3 cups of the all-purpose flour, 1 cup of the rye flour, the whole bran cereal, the yeast, coffee crystals, caraway seed, sugar, salt, and fennel seed.
In saucepan heat together the 2 1/2 cups water, molasses, butter or margarine,... - 39.3704
Everyday Corn Bread
1. In a bowl, mix cornmeal, baking powder and soda and salt together; add butter milk and eggs to it
2. For a crisp corn bread, bake it in a shallow pan sprayed with vegetable coating; or, use a deep dish to get thicker servings
3. Bake in an oven... - 34.3828
Oven Rye Bread With Caraway Seeds
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Mix flours and caraway seeds together.
Beat in egg yolks and sprinkle with seasoned salt and sugar substitute.
Mix cheese with butter, add dry ingredients, and blend well.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until stiff.
Spoon into a... - 42.773
Nut Date Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add nuts and dates to sieved dry ingredients. Mix in sugar, egg, melted fat and milk and beat well. Allow to stand for about 1 hour.
3. Take a pan, grease thoroughly and bake for about 60... - 42.267
Banana Date Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix bananas to chopped dates.
3. Whip sugar and shortening to a creamy mixture. Mix thoroughly beaten eggs with sugar mixture. Sift flour with salt and baking powder and beat into shortening mixture.
4.... - 42.3717
Just Peachy Bread Pudding
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Butter an 8-inch square baking dish; toss bread cubes and peaches in baking dish.
2. Lightly beat eggs in a medium bowl, then whisk in cream, sugar substitute, nutmeg, and vanilla. Pour over bread and peaches and let soak for 10... - 35.8476
Double Boiler Millet Bread
1. Sift whole-wheat flour, millet meal, yellow cornmeal, baking powder and salt and mix well. Mix fruit and honey and stir well.
2. Arrange on the top of a thoroughly greased double broiler and cook, covered, atop boiling water for 2 hours.... - 37.253
Southern Spoon Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a large bowl, add cornmeal, pour boiling water over it and stirring continuously, boil for 5 minutes. Take off from heat and mix in milk, butter and salt and blend well.
3. Beat eggs thoroughly and add... - 41.7084
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2.Take a 8x8x2 inch non stick baking pan and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Take a medium mixing bowl and add in cornmeal, butter, water and let stand for 5 minutes.
4. Now take 1 cup liquid... - 42.7748
Brown Sugar Banana Bread
1) Sift together all the dry ingredients and pre-heat oven to 350 Deg F.
2) Cream the shortening and the sugar, stir in eggs and bananas, blend well.
3) Stir in the dry ingredients, milk and... - 43.1848
Ricotta Cheese Rye Bread
1.Preheat oven to 350° F.
2.In a mixing bowl combine caraway seeds and flour.
3. Mix well beaten egg yolks.
4. Sprinkle sugar substitute and seasoned salt.
5. Mix butter and cheese.
6. Add dry ingredients with mixed butter and cheese.... - 46.1259
Low Calorie Bread
1. In a saucepan, dissolve yeast in water and 1 tbsp. of the honey.
2. Heat the yeast water until luke warm.
3. Add fat or oil and remaining honey;
5. Take pan off the flame and stir in all the flours together to make a sticky dough.
6.... - 46.0539