- » Bread Bible
Bread Bible Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bread bible recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bread bible recipes.
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Combine with bread cubes, poultry seasoning, ground sage, salt, and pepper.
Toss with enough liquid to moisten. - 28.2405
Breaded Veal Cutlets With Sour Cream Gravy
Cut veal into 6 serving-size pieces.
Season with salt and pepper.
Dip veal into bread crumbs, then into eggs mixed with water, and back again into bread crumbs.
In skillet, brown meat on both sides in hot shortening.
Transfer cutlets to 13x9x2-inch baking... - 38.7332
Breaded Veal In Red Wine
1) Mix the flour, salt, and pepper, and place in a plastic bag. Place each piece of veal in the bag and shake to season. Remove veal from bag and dip in eggs and then in breadcrumbs.
2) Cook breaded and seasoned pieces of veal over a high flame in butter... - 26.2016
Breaded Veal Cutlets
Cut veal into 6 pieces; season.
Dip into the corn-flake crumbs, then into egg mixed with water, and again into crumbs.
Brown meat in hot fat.
Mix milk with soup; pour over veal.
Cover; bake in 300° oven 1 hour or till tender. - 34.5782
Breaded Veal Steaks
1) In a pie plate, add egg, salt and pepper and beat well.
2) In the second pie plate, sprinkle crumbs.
3) Individually lift each slice of veal. First dip into the egg mix and then into the crumbs and coat well on both sides.
4) In a pan, add... - 36.8732
Fried Ham And Cheese Sandwich
Fried Ham And Cheese Sandwich serves ideal for a packed lunch and is one of my most favorite sandwich recipes. This Fried Ham And Cheese Sandwich is so delicious that I eat till my stomach is about to burst. Go for it! - 28.9285
Chili Cheese Beef Loaf
1) Halve the peppers and seed them. Cut then lengthwise into thin strips. Thereafter, chop the peppers to make about 1/4 cup. Reserve remainder.
2) Take a large bowl and combine together bread crumbs, beef, pepper, salt, tomato sauce,... - 45.2376
Pork Midwestern Style
The mixture I have churned up here for dipping the pork pieces in this Pork Midwestern Style is so tasty. And after frying, this Pork Midwestern Style dish tastes even more better. You will love it! - 29.2904
Sweet Yogurt Sundae With Saffron & Pomegranate
A super-healthy, creamy yogurt dessert with toasted saffron, honey and fresh fruits. Inspired by Chef Hari Nayak.
My version is a bit different from Chefs Hari and Vikas - but definitely inspired by their spice combinations. Straining the yogurt creates a... - 42.9567
Seasoned Orange Stuffing
Toss together bread, celery, orange peel, diced orange sections, and seasonings Combine egg and butter; add to bread mixture, tossing lightly. - 27.3163
Champion Roast Beef Sandwiches
Spread bread slices with butter.
Combine sour cream, onion-soup mix, horseradish, and pepper.
Spread about 1 tablespoon of the sour-cream mixture on each slice of bread.
Top 4 slices with roast beef, then lettuce; cover with remaining bread. - 36.5513
Place frankfurters in boiling water; cover, reduce heat, simmer 5 to 8 minutes; drain.
Dip buttered side in cheese.
Combine onion and mustard ; spread on unbuttered side of bread and place a frankfurter diagonally across each slice.
Fasten 2... - 33.1346
Place bread on cooling racks.
Let dry overnight; pull apart into small pieces, about 4 cips.
In medium skillet, cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in bread crumbs, celery leaves, basil, thyme, savory, 1/2 teaspoon salt, dash pepper, and 3 to... - 25.1374
Place frankfurters in boiling water; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
To make each triangle, butter bread.
Dip slices in cheese, buttered side down.
Spread other side of bread with mustard.
Sprinkle each mustard spread side with about 1... - 33.5718
Double Beef Sandwiches
Spread half the bread slices with mustard and add layers of lettuce, dried beef, cheese, corned beef, pickle, and onion.
Top each stack-up with more lettuce.
Spread remaining bread slices with horseradish, and complete sandwiches.
Anchor with toothpick topped... - 37.1631
Traditional Liver And Onions
1) Lightly season the liver with salt and pepper, then coat in the bread crumbs.
2) Saute the onions in shortening until brown. Place the seasoned liver in onions and cook for 5 minutes on each side. - 18.5215
Veal With Dumplings
Coat meat with flour.
In Dutch oven, brown meat slowly on all sides in hot shortening; add tomato juice, salt, monosodium glutamate, and hot pepper sauce.
Cover; simmer (don't boil) for 45 minutes.
Add potatoes, celery, and onion; cover and continue cooking... - 36.7904
Dilly Beef Cartwheel
Combine first 3 ingredients and dash freshly ground pepper.
Arrange 2 slices of the bread, bottom to bottom, to form large circle; spread with a third of the sour cream mixture.
Toss together lettuce and endive; place two-thirds atop bread.
Top with tomato... - 36.4096
Burgundy Beef Burger
In a large bowl, toss ground chuck, bread crumbs, egg, cooking wine, onions, salt, and pepper together with a fork till well mixed.
' Shape in 6 doughnut-shaped burgers, about 1 inch thick.
For burgundy sauce, cook 2 tablespoons green onions in 1/2 cup butter... - 42.4809
Frank 'n Corn Crown
Cook green pepper and onion in cup butter till onion is golden but not brown.
Add soft bread crumbs, corn, eggs, and salt; mix lightly.
Combine dry bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons melted butter; set aside.
Place corn mixture in 8 x1 1/2-inch round baking dish,... - 37.0813
Quick Veal Cordon Bleu
1) Coat the bottom and side of a 9-inch pie plate with half of the butter or margarine.
2) Sprinkle with half the bread crumbs.
3) In another pie plate, mix green-onion dip mix and cream.
4) Dip half the veal slices, 1 at a time, in the cream mix and... - 40.8451
Crispy Liver SautÃ©
1) Take a pie plate and place bread crumbs in it.
2) Take another pie plate and beat eggs lightly with salt and lemon juice.
3) Coat liver slices with bread crumbs and then dip in prepared egg mixture. Coat again with bread crumbs.
4) Take a large... - 35.0554
Lamb Chops With Mushrooms
Any special occasion in my house and I cook this Lamb Chops With Mushrooms dish. Lamb Chops With Mushrooms was as pleasing to the guests as it was to me. Very savory! - 25.6703
Classic Wiener Schnitzel
1) Coat each side of the veal steak in the bread crumbs,
2) Brown coated veal in hot butter over medium flame. Place beef broth in boiling water, stir and place into pan with veal. Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, and parsley. Cover and cook over medium flame... - 26.027
Ham And Rice Croquettes
Blend together first 6 ingredients; chill.
Shape mixture into croquettes, using about 1/2 cup per croquette.
Drip croquettes in egg.
then in bread crumbs; let stand a few minutes.
Fry 2 or 3 at a time in deep hot fat (365°) for 3 to 5 minutes or till brown:... - 33.9444
Cut meat into 4 pieces; pound 1/4 to 1/8 inch thick.
Cut small slits around edges to prevent curling.
Coat meat with flour seasoned with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Combine egg and milk.
Dip floured cutlets in egg mixture, then in bread... - 32.2118
Wild Geese With Fruit
Toss together bread cubes, prunes, apples, celery, salt, sage, rosemary, and pepper.
Stuff and truss wild geese.
Roast according to Roasting Chart for Game Birds using directions for wild goose. - 25.7518
Blend cheese with mayonnaise; mix in catsup, mustard, and garlic powder.
Stir in shrimp, celery, and onion.
Spread mixture between bread slices.
For tea sandwiches, use 10 slices: for luncheon size, use 8 slices.
Trim crusts, if desired.
Cut each tea sandwich... - 29.7234
Pork Chop Roll
1. Brown the pork chops in a little butter in a frying pan.
2. Add the onion and celery and cook until golden brown. Mix in the bread cubes, salt, pepper and parsley.
3. At the end of a loaf pan, place a pork chop fat side up. Alternate stuffing and chops,... - 33.4241
Meat Balls Supreme
Soften bread in milk; add egg.
Mix meats; add onion, parsley, and salt and pepper.
Combine mixtures; form in balls; roll in flour; brown in hot fat.
Add tomato juice and kitchen bouquet; simmer 10 minutes; add water, carrots, and celery.
Cover; simmer 30... - 37.327
Shrimp De Jonghe
To melted butter, add garlic, parsley, paprika, cayenne, and cooking sherry; mix.
Add bread crumbs; toss.
Place shrimp in 11x 7x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Spoon the butter mixture over.
Bake in slow oven (325°) 20 to 25 minutes, or till crumbs brown.
Sprinkle... - 35.5949
Shrimp Luncheon Sandwiches
Blend softened cheese with mayonnaise; mix in catsup, mustard, and garlic powder.
Stir in shrimp, celery, and onion.
Use as a filling between slices of lightly buttered sandwich bread.
Trim crusts, if desired.
Cut each sandwich diagonally in 4 triangles. - 37.3738
Toss together bread cubes, chopped apple, raisins, celery, onion, and seasonings.
Add beef broth or bouillon and toss lightly to moisten. - 28.7946
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together salt, caraway seeds and ground beef.
2) Shape the mixture into 6 patties of about 1 inch thickness.
3) Grill the patties over hot coals until they are done as per your desire.
4) Drain the coleslaw... - 32.2041
Stuffed Veal Breast
1) Slice a pocket in the veal breast. Rub the salt inside the pocket.
2) Mix the hamburger, bread crumbs, and onions, and stuff into the pocket. Close with toothpicks. Sprinkle the outside of the veal breast with the paprika.
3) Cover the veal breast with... - 21.4554
Combine meat, butter, lemon juice, paprika, salt, nutmeg, and pepper; form into 6 patties.
Mix egg with water.
Dip patties into egg mixture, then into bread crumbs.
Brown on both sides in hot shortening; reduce heat and cook 15 minutes. - 28.658
Lamb Noisettes With Spicy Tomato Sauce
Melt 25 g (1 oz) of the butter in a frying pan.
Season the noisettes generously and put into the melted fat.
Cover the pan and cook gently for 8 to 10 minutes.
Turn the noisettes over and continue for a further 8 to 10 minutes until cooked right... - 41.0535
Reserve a few large shrimp for garnish: cut up remainder.
Combine cut-up shrimp and next 5 ingredients.
Blend mayonnaise, chili sauce, horseradish, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add to shrimp mixture; toss lightly.
Cut a wide deep wedge, lengthwise, out of... - 40.2268
Frank And Corn Crown
Cook green pepper and onion in 1/4 cup butter till tender but not brown.
Add next 4 ingredients and 1 teaspoon salt; mix lightly.
Spoon into 8x1 1/2-inch round baking dish.
Combine dry bread crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over corn mixture.
Bake,... - 33.3423
Stewed Veal Birds
With meat mallet, pound steak till very thin.
Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
For stuffing, combine bread cubes, next 4 ingredients, and dash pepper; add enough water to moisten, about 2 teaspoons.
Top veal with bread mixture.
Roll jelly-roll style;... - 34.784
Stuffed Hamburger Roll
Combine onion and 1/3 cup water; simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
Add bread cubes; toss.
Combine meat, egg, seasonings, and dash pepper.
On waxed paper, pat meat into 14x8-inch rectangle.
Spread bread mixture over; sprinkle 3/4 cup cheese atop.
Starting at narrow... - 34.0618
Stuffed Pork Chops
Have a pocket cut in each chop along the fat side.
Salt and pepper inside of pockets.
Toss together bread cubes, apple, cheese, and raisins.
Combine melted butter, orange juice, salt, and cinnamon; pour over bread-fruit mixture and mix gently.
Stuff pork... - 34.3273
Trim slices of steak into neat portions.
Melt butter in a heavy frying pan, add steak and sear over a high heat for 1 minute on each side, reduce heat to medium and cook for a further 4-5 minutes on each side—a little longer if steak is preferred medium... - 34.3938
Twin Meat Loaves
Thoroughly mix beef, pork, and veal.
Add chopped onion and celery.
Stir in seasonings: 2 teaspoons salt, 1 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning or sage, 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce.
Soak cubed bread in milk;... - 44.4208
Cheese Stuffed Hamburger Roll
Simmer onion in 1/3 cup boiling water 5 minutes; pour over bread.
Combine meat, egg, seasonings; pat out in 14x8-inch rectangle on waxed paper.
Spread bread mixture over; sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese atop.
Place in 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Bake... - 37.149
Grilled Crab Sandwiches
Combine first 9 ingredients; spread on unbuttered side of 5 bread slices.
Add tomato slices; season with salt and pepper.
Top with bread slices, buttered side up.
Grill till sandwiches are golden brown. - 38.5461
Meat Balls And Spaghetti
Cook chopped onion in hot oil until tender.
Add next seven ingredients and 1 cup water.
Simmer 30 minutes; remove bay leaf.
Soak bread in water 2 or 3 minutes; squeeze out moisture.
Mix bread with remaining ingredients.
Shape in about 20 balls.
Brown in hot... - 42.8913
Stuffed Flank Steaks
Cook 1/3 cup chopped onion in a little hot fat till golden; add bread cubes and seasonings; toss in skillet till bread is lightly toasted.
Spread stuffing over steaks and roll as for jelly roll; fasten rolls with toothpicks and lace with string.
Roll in flour... - 37.5251
Delicious Wiener Schnitzel
1) In a resealable plastic bag, squeeze one of the lemons.
2) Now add the veal to the bag,tighten the edges, and then allow the meat to marinate for half an hour.
3) On a plate, lightly mix together the flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon... - 39.5273
Lamb And Spinach Strudel
1. In a large frying pan heat 2 tablespoons oil and cook onion and lamb over a high heat for 4-5 minutes until lamb is browned.
2. Add mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes longer.
3. To a large bowl transfer lamb mixture and stir in mustard, spinach, red... - 44.3837
Duxbury Chops And Dressing
1) Into a shallow pan, place the bread cubes and toast them in an oven of 350 F for 20 minutes till crispy golden
2) Using a knife, trim off the fat of the chops
3) Into a large frying pan, saute a little bit of the trimmings
4) Using a slotted spoon,... - 45.4762
Cook sweetbreads in simmering water 20 minutes.
Cut into 6 serving-size pieces.
Dip into mixture of egg and 1 tablespoon water, then into crumbs.
Wrap each in bacon and fasten with wooden pick.
Bake in shallow pan at 400° for 35 minutes. - 24.4731
Blend liver sausage and egg.
Add remaining ingredients; mix till blended.
Shape mixture into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Broil over medium coals 5 minutes.
Turn and broil 5 minutes longer. - 26.3146
Combine all ingredients except broth.
Add broth; toss lightly to mix. - 27.4136
Classic Meat Loaf
This Classic Meat Loaf is a meat dish with consists of ground ham, pork and veal. I love this baked Classic Meat Loaf with ketchup. Do give it a try! - 30.4717
The lemon flavor does work wonders on this Sherry Hamburgers dish. It does take much time to cook these patties, brown them, add wine; and your Sherry Hamburgers is ready. Get ready for a wonderful eating experience. - 27.8962
Baby Meat Loaf
Baby Meat Loaf is my own recipe for a healthy and tasty meat dish. The ham, beef, potatoes and eggs in this Baby Meat Loaf recipe perfectly blend with each other. And that is why I am so much in love with it! - 30.2348
Fried Salmon Sandwich
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Remove bones and skin from salmon; flake into bowl.
In shallow dish, combine salmon liquid, eggs, milk, and nutmeg.
Blend together salmon, celery, sour cream, horseradish, mustard, onion, tarragon, salt, and dash pepper.
Spread... - 36.3267
Saucy Italian Meatballs
Spaghetti Sauce: Cook 3/4 cup chopped onion and 1 clove garlic, minced, in 3 tablespoons hot salad oil till tender but not brown.
Stir in two 16-ounce cans tomatoes, cut up, two 6-ouncc cans (1 1/3 cups) tomato paste, 2 cups water, 1 1/2 teaspoons dried... - 37.4796
Quick Swedish Meatballs
Thoroughly combine the meat, bread crumbs, cheese, soup mix, salt, nutmeg, and 1/2 cub of the milk.
Shape into about 40 small balls.
Brown lightly in large skillet, shaking skillet to keep balls round.
Cover and cook 20 to 25 minutes or till done.
Remove... - 31.9957
Curried Meat Balls
1. Brown the onion in the oil in a heavy frying pan.
2. Mix the curry, coriander, cumin seed, ginger, mustard, cloves, mace, garlic in 1/4 cup water to make a thin paste. Add to the onion and cook until brown. Do not burn.
3. Add the tomato puree and water... - 39.4486
Split chicken breasts just enough to fold.
Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, paprika, and dash pepper in paper bag; add chicken and shake to coat.
For stuffing: Combine bread cubes, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, poultry seasoning, and pepper.
Add 2 tablespoons... - 44.8125
Cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender but not brown.
Add next 6 ingredients and simmer uncovered 5 minutes.
Meanwhile add Parmesan to corn-muffin or -bread mix and prepare batter following package directions; spread in greased 10x 6x1 1/2-inch baking... - 39.8958
Stuffed Fillet Roll Ups
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Stir in crumbs, poultry seasoning, and salt and pepper.
Blend in 1/2 cup of the mayonnaise.
Cut fillets in 4 uniform strips, about 1 1/2x 8 inches.
Spread each with bread stuffing; roll up, jelly-roll fashion.
Place in... - 41.4507
Beef And Noodle Casserole
Prepare the noodles with sauce mix according to label directions.
Brown meat and onion.
Stir in soup, milk, pimiento, and seasonings; add noodle mixture.
Turn into 10x6x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with mixture of bread crumbs and butter or... - 39.6188
Veal Steak With Sauce
Combine flour and seasonings; dip meat in mixture.
Brown slowly in hot fat; reserve drippings.
Arrange meat in 10x6x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Combine bread crumbs, butter, cheese, and sesame seed; spoon over meat.
Stir water into meat drippings; pour around... - 42.6167
Spinach Burghul Salad
1. On a baking tray place bread and bake for 10 minutes until crisp and golden and set aside to cool, then store in an airtight container until needed.
2. In a bowl, place cracked wheat (burghul) and mix in water and lemon juice to combine.
3. Set... - 41.6892
Party Crown Pork Roast
1) Into a shallow baking pan, place the roast with the rib ends facing up
2) Using the hands shape the ground pork into a patty
3) Into a frying pan, fry the patty for 5 minutes on each side
4) Break the patty into large chunks
5) Into the frying pan,... - 44.4864
1) Take the ground beef and shape them into 8 patties of about 3/4 inch thickness. Place them in a shallow dish.
2) Pour salad dressing over the patties and turn to coat evenly on all sides. Refrigerate and keep turning several times, about every 15... - 31.8616
Harvest Moon Pork Towers
1) Add potatoes in boiling salted water and cover and cook for 20 minutes till tender.
2) Take out with a slotted spoon and place in a large bowl along with butter or margarine, bread cubes, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of the... - 41.7072
Pork Cutlets Bordeaux
1) Trim all the fat from the pork cutlets.
2) In a pie plate, slightly beat the egg.
3) Add bread crumbs on wax paper and dip the cutlets into the beaten egg, and then into the crumbs and coat well.
4) Set aside the cutlet for about 20 minutes... - 44.6352
Cumberland Sauce Classic
The delicious fruity Cumberland Sauce makes my breakfast a joyous experience! I love my bread with the Cumberland Sauce. Just try it out and let me know what you feel about it! - 30.86
Easy Meat Loaf
The Easy Meat Loaf story is a happy and interesting one! As the name suggests this Easy Meat Loaf was particularly easy, quick and tasty. Not a bad idea at all when you have little time and at the same time want to try out something great! - 27.5468
You can get together all the ingredients, mix them and sit back and relax as this delicious Seasoned Lamb dish gets baked. Seasoned Lamb does not take much of your time but has everything to make you pleased. Cook it today! - 26.4913
Glazed Ham Ring
Thoroughly combine first 6 ingredients.
Press mixture into lightly oiled 6-cup ring mold.
Invert on shallow baking pan; remove mold.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/4 hours.
Prepare Sweet-sour Glaze: Blend 3 2 cup brown sugar and 1 tablespoon prepared mustard.
Stir in... - 35.6524
Baked Fish Fillets
Cut fillets in serving pieces.
Place in greased shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, paprika, and dash each salt and pepper.
In saucepan, blend 1 tablespoon of the melted butter with flour and dash each salt and pepper; add milk all at once.
Cook... - 36.1256
Filled Ham Schnitzel
Brown mushrooms in butter with parsley.
Add 1 tablespoon flour; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Spread mixture on one half of each slice of ham.
Fold other half over; press to secure.
Dip schnitzel in egg, then in 1/2 cup flour, back into egg, and then in... - 37.2522
Tongue Stuffed Peppers
Cut off tops of green peppers; remove seeds and membrane.
Precook pepper cups in boiling salted water about 5 minutes; drain.
Season pepper shells with salt and pepper.
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Stand... - 28.6123
Homemade Liver Loaf
In saucepan, cover liver with hot water; simmer 5 minutes.
Drain; reserve 1 cup stock.
Put liver and onion through medium blade of food chopper.
Add pork, next 6 ingredients, and reserved stock.
Form mixture into loaf in 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 1/2-inch baking... - 39.3312
Combine first 6 ingredients, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Prepare pastry to line one 8-inch pic plate.
Fill with meat mixture.
Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes.
Toss cheese with Worcestershire sauce; sprinkle atop pie.
Bake 10 minutes... - 36.4765
Texas Style Beans
In 2-quart bean pot or casserole, cover beans with water; soak overnight.
Do not drain.
Add salt pork, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Simmer beans, covered, for 2 hours.
Add tomatoes, diced green pepper, sugar, and bottled hot pepper sauce; simmer, covered,... - 31.7427
Combine all ingredients.
Fill center of Crown Roast Pork about an hour before meat is done. - 30.4136
Place onion slices in greased skillet; top each with tomato.
Season with salt, pepper.
Place 2 or 3 green-pepper strips and some celery slices on each tomato.
Halve frankfurters lengthwise, then crosswise; place 2 pieces, cut side up, on each tower; top with... - 32.3333
Easy Baked Fish Fillet
Cut fillets in serving pieces.
Place in greased shallow baking dish; sprinkle with paprika, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
Make white sauce of butter, flour, seasonings, and milk; pour over fillets.
Sprinkle with crumbs and parsley.
Bake in moderate oven... - 36.5914
Pork Chop Loaf
Brown chops lightly in a little hot fat.
Cook onion and celery in butter until golden but not brown.
Combine remaining ingredients; add onion and celery.
Place a chop fat side up at each end of a 10x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Alternate chops and stuffing.
Run skewers... - 40.0406
Salmon Or Tuna Ring
Combine the salmon, crumbs, vegetables, and lemon juice.
Combine milk and egg; add to salmon mixture, mixing gently.
Turn into well-greased 5-cup ring mold.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) about 30 to 35 minutes.
Invert on warm platter and serve with... - 34.7421
Easy Veal Birds
Cut steak in serving pieces.
Pound thoroughly with meat pounder till double in area; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
To make stuffing, combine remaining ingredients; add enough water to moisten (about 2 teaspoons).
Top veal with stuffing.
Roll as for jelly... - 34.8149
Savory Pork Roast
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the loin into chops and keep aside for another day
2) Combine the flour with the salt, sage, paprika and pepper and rub onto the meat to marinate
3) Roast in an oven of 325 F for 1 1/2 hours till the meat is cooked... - 33.0339
Baked Ham In Cheese Crust
1) Into a roasting pan, place the pork with the fat side up
2) Roast in the oven for two hours on 325 F, take out from the oven and allow to rest
3) Mix together the crumbs, cheese, mustard, melted butter, pineapple into a bowl
4) Place the mixture on... - 35.1646
My bread toast tastes yummy with the Parsley Butter. Try out the Parsley Butter with other dishes of your choice and let me know the dish that it goes best with! - 27.3933
Quick And Easy Ham Casserole
Quick And Easy Ham Casserole is great with its crunchy ham topping. Quick And Easy Ham Casserole is one of the few hamburgers which you can cook in a jiffy. Start cooking! - 28.5177
Cover liver with hot water; simmer 5 minutes Drain liquid and reserve for stock.
Put liver and onion through food chopper, using medium blade.
Add remaining ingredients, except bacon.
Form in loaf in 10x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Top with bacon slices.
Bake in... - 38.6445
Lamb With Satay Sauce
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. In a large bowl mix to combine lamb, parsley, oregano, cumin, tomato paste (puree), onions, bread crumbs and egg whites and.
3. Dividing the mixture into eight portions, shape each portion into a... - 42.7935
Crunchy Family Meatloaf
1. In a bowl mix well to combine beef, potato, carrot, onion, breadcrumbs, egg, tomato sauce or chutney, herbs and black pepper to taste.
2. Into a lightly greased 1 1x21 cm / 4 1/2x8 1/2 in loaf tin press mixture and bake for 1 hour at 210°C /... - 39.843
Planked Veal Saute
1) Separate eggs and place the whites in a pie plate. Keep aside the yolks in a cup for later use.
2) Beat the whites till frothy and place bread crumbs in a second pie plate.
3) Dip the veal pieces into the egg white, and then coat well with the... - 41.2881
1. Pre-heat oven to 450° F.
2. In a large bowl, Add ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, and milk; mix lightly until well-blended.
3. Pat evenly over bottom and side of a 14-inch pizza pan.
4. In a small bowl, mix tomato... - 45.7489
Upside Down Frankfurter Bake
1. Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
2. In a large frying pan, saute onion and green pepper in drippings 5 minutes, or just until they turn tender.
3. Add in tomatoes, brown sugar, mustard, salt, bay leaf and basil; stir well.
4. Then put in... - 44.5768
Rolled Chicken Washington
For cheese filling: Cook mushrooms in butter, about 5 minutes.
Blend in flour; stir in cream.
Add salt and cayenne; cook and stir until mixture becomes very thick.
Stir in cheese; cook over very low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted.
Turn... - 47.3077
Garden Patch Stuffed Steak
1) Trim all visible fat from the steak.
2) Cut a pocket crosswise through the center of the steak to within 3/4 inch of the edge.
3) In a pan, add oil and saute the celery and onion till soft.
4) Remove with a slotted spoon and combine with bread... - 45.0959
Company Skillet Ragout
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together veal, sausage, bread crumbs, eggs, 1/2 teaspoon salt and parsley in it. Shape the mixture into 48 balls of small size.
2) Take a 12 inch frying pan and brown the balls in it, turning several times.
3) Remove... - 45.667