- » Brazilian Pastry
Brazilian Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brazilian pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brazilian pastry recipes.
1) Combine together the sugar, ground nutmeg, instant coffee powder, gelatin and salt in a saucepan.
2) In a bowl, combine together the evaporated milk and beaten egg yolks.
3) Add the bowl-€™s mixture to the gelatin mixture.
4) Cook and stir well... - 44.1425
Brazilian Meat Turnovers
1) Thaw the pastry.
2) Roll out to a rectangle 8 x 16 inches.
3) Cut into eight 4 inch squares.
4) Preheat oven to 400°.
5) Peel and finely chop the onion.
6) Grind or coarsely process the bacon.
7) Shell and coarsely chop the hard-cooked... - 43.7786
Brazil Nut Tartlets
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
You'll need 12 tartlet pans, 2-tablespoon capacity each.
Roll out the pastry so that the sheet is the size of a page of typewriting paper and cut it into 12 squares.
If necessary, roll each square a bit larger to fit the... - 39.2004
Brazilian Pastry Recipes By Category