- » Brazilian Appetizer
Brazilian Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brazilian appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brazilian appetizer recipes.
Brazilian Potato Salad
1. Wash potatoes and cut their ends off.
2. Place a large sauce pan on high heat and drop potatoes in it. Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until soft. Drain, and set it aside to cool.
3. Peel potatoes and cut them into bite size... - 105.384
Brazilian Fish Stew
Tonight, give yourself a Brazilian.... I mean a Brazilian soup like this! Lol! Jokes apart, this is a healthy seafood soup, especially during the winter. The end product looks as good as the chef himself. Bon appetit! - 85.0223
Brazilian Chicken Breast Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper in the chicken pieces.
3. Bake the pieces for 8-10 minutes or as required.
4. 3. Take care so the meat may not get overcooked.
5. Let the baked pieces be cool in room... - 47.803
Brazilian Roast Stuffed Suckling Pig
Mix together the ingredients for the marinade.
Pour over the pig, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours, turning the pig over occasionally in order to let the marinade soak in thoroughly.
To make the stuffing, fry the bacon, ham and sausages... - 45.3603
Brazilian Bean Soup
Although I havent tried the very famous Brazillian Bean Soup, yet can vouch on this recipe. Without the special Latin American black beans and Portuguese linguessa sausage, the brazillian specialty will be incomplete. Soaked beans in tomato sauce and chilli... - 45.301
Feijao Branco Asado - Brazilian Baked Beans
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. To prepare the beans soak them overnight or quick-soak and drain.
3. In a saucepan cover beans with water and then add smoked meats, lamb and bay leaf.
4. Simmer until meats are tender and beans are... - 44.4534
Soak beans overnight, then cover with fresh water and simmer until almost tender.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes, add to beans and simmer for about 1 hour.
Add diced corned beef, bacon and sausages and cook for a further hour.
By this time mixture should be about... - 42.8591
Brazilian Shellfish Soup
Place clams and mussels in a large bowl; cover with cold water.
Sprinkle with cornmeal; let stand 30 minutes.
Drain and rinse.
Bring 2 cups water to a boil in a large Dutch oven.
Add clams and mussels; cover and cook 6 minutes or until shells open.
Discard... - 40.832
Brazilian Pork Salad
1. Trim the fat from the pork and cut into dice.
2. Add the nuts to the pork.
3. Using a sharp knife, cut the skin and pith off the oranges and cut the segments between the membrane. Add to the bowl.
4. Prepare and trim the celery. Cut into slices and add to... - 39.568