Bratwurst Sausage is a unique variety of sausage which is highly seasoned with fresh fried pork, and has no other ingredients as filler. To prepare the Bratwurst sausage, pork veal, butt, and fat, small hog casings, ... More »
These German sausages have been served up for over 500 years, and for good reason -grilled sausages don't get any better than this. Get your barbecue shoes on because you'll be wanting to try this recipe at your next tailgating or backyard party - 97.7843
An unusual layered brunch sandwich. This video prepares a bratwurst sandwich with sausages and onions. It uses honey barbeque sauce for extra flavoring. Serves with a delicious dip combination of rotel and cheese. This is awesome and a nice break from common... - 78.7812
1) Into a skillet, add in the butter and add in the cooked bratwurst
2) Fry the sausages till evenly browned
3) Place them onto absorbent kitchen towel to drain
4) Into the remaining butter, saute the onion till soft and then add in the sauerkraut,... - 40.4216
1. In a Dutch oven, brown the bratwurst in vehgetable oil and remove with a slotted spoon when done
2. Add onion and garlic to the drippings in the oven and saute tioll they turn soft
3. Add tomatoes and paste, oregano, salr, pepper, steak sauce and... - 40.1871
1. In a large skillet, place bratwurst and tip in enough beer to just cover the sausages
2. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce.
3. Place the pan on medium heat and bring liquid to a boil.
4. Reduce heat, cover skillet and simmer sausages for 15... - 38.2552
This Bratwurst sausage recipe is a quick and easy dish that is a complete meal in itself. It is a wonderful addition to your barbecue menu or even for the lunchbox. A filling healthy meal. Do try it!! - 33.1073
This is a classic American recipe that can be made in a jiffy for family and friends. It is a complete meal in itself and is well balanced in terms of its protein and carbohydrate content. A hearty meal that is the perfect comfort food. - 0