- » Brandy Steak
Brandy Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brandy steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brandy steak recipes.
Peppered Steaks Flamed With Brandy
1. Into both sides of the steaks, press the pepper and season with a little salt; let it stand for 30 minutes.
2. In a heavy-bottomed skillet or sautÃ© pan, heat oil, add the steaks, and sautÃ© over medium-high heat for about 4... - 48.7741
Reindeer Steak With Pepper And Brandy Sauce
With the heel of your hand, press coarsely ground peppercorns into reindeer fillets.
Sprinkle fillets lightly with salt.
In a large heavy skillet, heat olive oil over high heat.
Add fillets and sear for 2 minutes on each side.
Remove fillets and keep warm;... - 42.282
Florentine Steak With Brandy And Mushrooms
1. Trim excess fat from steaks. Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. In a nonreactive large frying pan, melt 3 tablespoons butter with 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion... - 30.8954
You May Also Like!
Brandied Ham Steak
Coat a nonstick skillet with vegetable spray.
Slowly brown the ham steak on both sides.
Remove to a heated serving plate and keep warm.
Add brandy to skillet.
Cook and stir to remove any brown residue on the bottom of the pan.
Pour over the ham steak. - 22.8582
Fillet Steak With Brandy And Marsala (filetto Casanova)
Rub the steaks with salt and pepper and then with a little olive oil.
Allow to stand for about an hour.
Brown the steaks either in a frypan or under a broiler for about one minute on each side.
Melt the butter in a large frypan and mix in the liver pate.
Add... - 33.8044
Brandied Beef Steak 'n' Vegetables
Combine 1/2 cup water, vinegar, brandy, sugar, oil, % teaspoon salt, dill weed, allspice, garlic and pepper in a small saucepan; cook slowly 10 minutes.
Cut steak into fingers 1 x 3 1/2 inches.
Place meat in a glass dish or plastic bag; pour... - 43.8698
Steak Tartar With Brandy
This Steak Tartare is one of the best cracker spreads that I've ever eaten. Tell your family how much you love them with this Steak Tartare and tell me what you think about thisfabulous dish ! - 35.0548
Brandied Steak Diane
Pound steaks with mallet or wine bottle to 1/4 inch thick.
Pierce steaks with tines of fork on one end; roll up steaks.
Unroll 1 steak into sizzling butter and oil in heavy skillet.
Cook 1 minute on each side.
Remove to heated platter.
Place remaining sieaks,... - 38.9185
Brandied Steak Au Poivre
Crush the peppercorns with a pestle or rolling pin.
Wipe the steaks dry and press the crushed peppercorns into both sides of the meat using your palm.
Heat the butter and oil together in a heavy frying pan until very hot.
Put in the steaks and fry for 3 to 4... - 36.1128
Brandy Beef Steaks
1. Preheat large microwave browning dish by manufacturer for steak. Coat both sides beef steaks with garlic; sprinkle with pepper. Brush browning dish with oil. Place beef in hot browning dish, pressing beef against dish with spatula.
2. Microwave uncovered... - 25.1023
Brandy Barbecued Halibut Steaks
1. Rinse the fish and pat dry.
2. In a small bowl, combine the brandy, lemon juice, dill weed and bayleaf and stir to mix.
3. In a shallow non-metallic dish, arrange the fish steaks in a single layer.
4. Scatter the onion and lemon slices over... - 46.0515
Rib Eye Steak Diane
In a large chafing dish or electric frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter and brown steaks quickly, turning once.
Remove to platter.
Add remaining butter, chives, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and bring to a light boil.
Add... - 38.8945
Barbecued Steak Diane
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Place butter, cognac, sherry and chives in small saucepan; bring to boil.
Meanwhile, trim all excess fat from steaks.
Pour hot liquid over meat and let stand 15 minutes.
Place steaks on hot grill.
Cook 8 to 10 minutes depending on... - 31.9399
Brandy Steak Recipes By Category