- » Brandy Snaparoon
Brandy Snaparoon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brandy snaparoon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brandy snaparoon recipes.
Brandy Snaps Rolls And Baskets
Guess what? Brandy snaps has got more versatile. Through this video you will not only learn how to make brandy snaps in the easiest and simplest steps but also, you can give them interesting shapes in the form of rolls and baskets without any hassle at all.... - 108.573
1. Let the oven heat to 300°F (150°C/Gas 2) and grease 2 large baking trays.
2. Cream the fat, sugar and syrup together until light and fluffy.
3. Mix in the flour and ginger.
4. Using floured hands, roll the mixture into 14 small balls... - 49.035
Demerara Brandy Snaps
1. Preheat oven to, 325°F, Gas 3
2. Warm the flour in the oven while it heats.
3. Grease 2 baking trays with baking spray or oil or line with grease proof paper.
4. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, measure and add the golden syrup, butter... - 48.3761
Brandy Snaps With Flavored Cream
The original brandy snaps did contain brandy, but you get better value if you flavour the cream with brandy and put lemon juice in the wafers.
Measure the syrup, butter and sugar straight into a small pan and dissolve over low heat.
Off the heat beat in the... - 45.9201
Filled Brandy Snaps
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a saucepan and add the sugar, corn syrup and butter to it.
3) Place it on low heat and dissolve the ingredients by stirring.
4) Add the ginger, brandy, lemon... - 45.3896
Put the butter, sugar, and syrup into a saucepan.
Heat over medium heat until the butter has melted and the sugar dissolved.
Let cool slightly.
Sift together the flour and ginger.
Add the dry ingredients, lemon juice, and vanilla to the butter mixture,... - 44.951
Set the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Lightly oil a baking sheet.
Put the sugar, butter and syrup in a heavy-based pan and melt over a low heat.
Just as the mixture starts to bubble, remove from the heat.
Add the brandy, lemon juice, ginger and... - 44.5914
Gingered Brandy Snaps
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F, 190°C or Gas No. 5.
2) In a plate sift flour and ground ginger.
3) Cream butter and sugar together.
4) Mix around 1 rounded tablespoon syrup to it.
5) Mix flour and ground ginger.
6) Add to the dough,... - 42.5716
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Bring molasses just to a boil over moderate heat, add butter and sugar, and stir until melted.
Off heat mix in flour, ginger, and brandy.
Stand pan in a bowl of very hot water to keep mixture soft as you work, replenishing hot water... - 42.5299
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
Combine the butter, sugars, molasses, ginger, orange zest and cinnamon in a saucepan over low heat.
Heat until butter melts and sugars are liquefied, stirring frequently to blend well.
Remove from heat.
Whisk in the flour;... - 42.3529
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium-sized saucepan, combine brown sugar, corn syrup, brandy, butter, oil, molasses, ginger and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil over medium heat and boil for 1 minute.
Remove... - 41.9071
1) Preheat oven to 325°F/160°C/Gas 3 before baking.
2) In a pan, over low heat, stir butter, sugar and syrup until melted.
3) Sift together flour and ginger and mix this with the melted mixture.
4) Take a large, shallow baking tray;... - 41.2877
In bowl combine brown sugar, melted butter or margarine, molasses, and 1 tablespoon brandy; mix well.
Stir together flour, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
Stir into butter mixture.
Drop level teaspoonfuls 4 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in 350°F... - 41.2661
1) Heat the oven at 325°F or Mark 3.
2) In a pan, add butter, sugar and syrup and gently heat till the butter melts and the sugar dissolves. Cool slightly.
3) Into a bowl, sift flour with salt and ginger and stir well, with lemon juice... - 41.0697
Baked Brandy Snaps
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Prepare ungreased fifteen 1/2 x 12-inch cookie sheets that can contain 6 cookies per sheet
3. In a large bowl, place the almonds, butter, sugar and orange juice and mix well till combined
4. Prepare an... - 41.0378
Set oven at moderately low (325Â°F).
In a saucepan melt butter, sugar and molasses, stirring until butter is dissolved.
Sift flour with salt and ginger into the mixture, and stir well, adding lemon juice and vanilla.
Drop the mixture a... - 37.4018
Brandy Snaps Au Crème
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (190°C).
2) In a small saucepan, mix the butter, sugar, and corn syrup together.
3) Stir continuously and cook over a low heat for 3 to 5 minutes, until the sugar dissolves. Alternately, cook in the... - 36.8883
Crispy Brandy Snaps
Heat oven to 350°.
Heat margarine, corn syrup and brown sugar to boiling in 1 1/2-quart saucepan, stirring frequently; remove from heat.
Stir in 2 teaspoons brandy.
Mix flour and ginger; gradually stir into syrup mixture.
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls about 5... - 36.4373
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
Heat the syrup and molasses to boiling.
Remove from the heat and add the butter.
Sift together the flour, sugar and ginger.
Add gradually, while stirring, to molasses mixture.
Mix well and add the brandy.
Drop by half... - 36.3998
1. Preheat the oven to slow (300° F.).
2. Heat the syrup and molasses to boiling. Remove from heat and add butter.
3. Sift together the flour, sugar and ginger. Add gradually, while stirring, to molasses mixture. Mix well. Add brandy.
4. Drop by... - 35.96
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F degrees
2. In a saucepan, place the first 3 ingredeints, and heat it till the fat melts, once fat melted remove the pan form heat
3. Take a strainer and place the next 3 ingredeints, and sieve it... - 35.3921
Line two baking trays with non stick baking parchment and oil 3 wooden spoon handles.
Melt the butter or margarine, sugar and syrup in a saucepan over a low heat.
Do not allow to boil.
Leave the mixture to cool slightly.
Sift together the flour and ginger,... - 34.8496
In the top half of a double boiler over low heat, melt butter, corn syrup, and sugar, stirring constantly until liquid is smooth.
Remove from heat and stir in the flour, brandy, and ginger.
Continue to stir until liquid is smooth.
On a well-greased baking... - 34.415
Combine brown sugar, butter, molasses, and brandy; mix well.
Stir together flour, ginger, nutmeg, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Stir into butter mixture.
Drop batter by level teaspoonfuls 4 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350°for 5 to 6... - 32.1032
Homemade Brandy Snaps
Place first five ingredients in top of double boiler.
Heat over boiling water, stirring until butter is melted and ingredients are well blended.
Remove from heat, cool slightly, then add flour.
Chill dough thoroughly, then divide in four... - 31.2571
Slow Baked Brandy Snaps
Brandy Snaps is an easy to prepare dessert. The delicious Brandy Snaps wont let you to miss out to prepare this recipe for your guests. - 31.0616
Quick Brandy Snaps
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in brandy; then beat in flour and salt until a soft dough forms, scraping down sides of bowl frequently with a rubber... - 30.7662
Easy Brandy Snaps
Put the syrup, butter and sugar into a saucepan.
Heat until the butter has melted.
Sift the flour, ginger and salt together, then stir in the syrup mixture.
Drop tablespoons of the batter on to well-greased baking sheets, well spaced apart (don't put more... - 29.54
Old Fashioned Brandy Snaps
Put syrup, butter and sugar in double boiler to melt.
When melted sift in dry ingredients, stirring well.
Drop in spoonfuls on greased baking sheet leaving plenty of room to spread.
Bake in a rather slow oven (325° F.) till brown.
Cool a minute and take off... - 27.6575
Place syrup, butter and brown sugar into saucepan, heat slowly until butter has melted, stirring occasionally.
Sift flour, ginger, and salt into a bowl, stir in syrup and butter mixture; mix well.
Drop dessertspoons of mixture on to greased trays, allowing... - 27.0025