- » Brandy Sauce
Brandy Sauce Recipes
Brandy sauce is prepared using brandy as a flavoring ingredient which is generally served over Christmas puddings. Rum sauce and brandy sauce belong to a category of hard sauces which are generally prepared using ... More »
Searching for a different kind of a savory sauce for your dishes? May be you would like to try out this rich and creamy brandy sauce. Watch this video to discover how can you make use of the easily available ingredients in kitchen to create a luxurious sauce... - 107.836
Brandy And Celery Sauce
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, heat butter.
2. Add celery and sautÃ© on a medium flame for few minutes or till tender.
3. Add flour and sautÃ© for 1 more minute.
4. Add stock and mix well. Bring to boil.
5. Once boiled, reduce flame; add salt,... - 44.8823
Roast Loin Of Pork With Applejack Brandy Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2)Pick a knife sharpener and poke through the loin,carving a hole through the centre.
3)Now widen the hole to 1 inch in diameter.
4)Pick apples,raisins and walnuts and stuff the hole.Use equal portions of... - 43.9094
Microwaved Brandy Sauce
The brandy sauce is a rich dessert sauce made with brandy and milk. Cooked along with syrup and cream, the brandy sauce is made thick with cream and is often served over puddings and even cakes. - 41.7193
Meringue With Brandy Sauce
Beat egg whites until foamy; add the 2 cups sugar gradually, beating constantly until stiff peaks are formed.
Beat in lemon juice.
Using a pastry tube, shape meringue mixture in a round on brown paper on a baking sheet.
Build up sides of round.
Bake meringue... - 39.31
Raisin Brandy Sauce
In small glass bowl, heat raisins and brandy on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
In 2-cup glass measure, mix sugar and cornstarch.
Briskly stir in cider and lemon juice until blended.
Cook on HI (max. power), 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute, or... - 37.6883
1. In a saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch and salt.
2. Stir in the butter and boiling water.
3. Place pan on a medium low flame and cook, stirring for about 5-6 minutes until the sauce is thick and clear.
4. Take the pan off the flame and stir in... - 35.0604
Do you want a delicious Brandy Sauce recipe? Treat your near and dear ones with this amazing Brandy Sauce as a Dessert . The first taste of this delightful Brandy Sauce from the European cuisine is enough to addict you to it for life! Stop thinking! Try this... - 32.9638
1. In a large pan, mix the cornflour with 2 x 15 ml spoons/2 tablespoons milk to make a paste.
2. Heat the rest of the milk till hot and then add the cornflour paste without boiling
3. Return the mixture to the rinsed-out pan and bring to the boil and... - 32.8286
In a saucepan, dissolve the cornstarch in the cool water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and boil gently for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, and cool slighdy.
Stir in sweetener and the brandy extract.
If desired, tint a light shade of brown with food... - 31.529
Beat butter, sugar, brandy and egg yolks together until creamy.
Then add cream.
Scrape into the top of a double boiler.
Set mixture over hot (not boiling) water; cook, stirring, until thickened.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Pour hot mixture gradually over egg... - 30.6242
1 In a 1.2 litre/2 pint (5 cup) mixing bowl, mix the cornflour (cornstarch) with a little milk, until a smooth paste results.
2 Put the remaining milk into a 1 litre/1 3/4 pint (4 1/4 cup) jug and microwave on full power for 1 minute.
3 Pour the heated milk... - 29.9556
Fluffy Brandy Sauce
Beat egg white until stiff; add sugar gradually, beating until stiff.
Beat in salt and egg yolk, then fold in whipped cream and brandy.
Makes 1 1/2 cups sauce. - 28.8647
Scald milk and cream together in the top of a double boiler.
Beat egg yolks until light in color, then beat in sugar, a little at a time, and salt.
Add milk cream mixture gradually, beating constantly.
Pour back into double boiler and cook over boiling water... - 27.9119
Warm Brandy Sauce
In saucepan over medium-high heat, stir together water, sugar and cornstarch for 3 to 4 minutes or until boiling and thickened.
Remove from heat.
Stir in butter, brandy, vanilla and salt. - 27.8258
Brandy Sauce Using Milk
1) Combine together the cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of the milk in a bowl and blend to make a smooth paste.
2) Boil the remaining milk and pour it all over the cornstarch. Stir well.
3) Put the sauce back in the pan and add the sugar along with the... - 27.0221
Chilled Brandy Sauce
1) Cream the butter till it is pale and soft and then beat in the orange rind and sugar.
2) Beat in the brandy very gradually till the mixture is frothy.
3) Put the mixture in the fridge and freeze for about 3 hours till it has solidified.
4)... - 26.949
Golden Brandy Sauce
1. Combine butter, flour, sugar and syrup in bowl, cook on HIGH for one minute.
2. Gradually stir in milk, cook on HIGH for four minutes, stir halfway through cooking. Stir in brandy. - 25.4114
Beat egg yolks, add brandy a little at a time and sugar.
Then add beaten egg whites and whipped cream, salt, and vanilla; sprinkle nutmeg on last. - 24.4579
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff.
Beat egg, sugar and brandy until blended; fold into whipped cream. - 22.5612
The mixture may be refrigerated at this point.
Fifteen minutes before serving, heat in a double boiler, stir until thickened.
Add 2 or 3 Tbsps of brandy Serve in a heated sauce boat to pour on each serving of souffle.
A topping of chilled whipped cream makes... - 21.8677
Beat egg yolks and sugar until thick and lemon colored.
Fold in orange juice, brandy, and cream. - 21.7935
Add water to sugar and heat on stove until melted.
1 use a cast iron pan.
Add 1 1/3 cups hot water and 1 tablespoon cornstarch.
Cool and add 1 tablespoon butter and brandy to taste (about 1 tablespoon). - 21.1703
Brandy Sauce Recipes By Category