- » Brandy Punch
Brandy Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brandy punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brandy punch recipes.
Hot Brandy Punch
1) Into a saucepan with boiling water, add in lemon rind, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace and sugar.
2) Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Strain the mixture.
4) Transfer the mixture into a warm punch bowl.
5) Stir in lemon juice and brandy.
6)... - 43.9817
Hot Cranberry Punch With Brandy
1. In a Dutch oven add first 7 ingredients and combine.
2. Cook over medium heat. Stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Add brandy and stir.
4. Decrease heat and simmer.
5. Serve hot. - 41.1431
Glogg-hot Swedish Christmas Punch
1. Peel the cardamom pod into a small mortar and lightly crush the seeds with a pestle
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the alcohols with the spices, raisins and almonds.
3. Place on a very low flame and heat slowly to steaming... - 39.5215
1. Take a long, slender Collin glass and fill it with crushed ice.
2. Shake the bitters over the crushed ice.
3. 3.Stir in the sugar and lemon juice and mix well.
4. Add the brandy, rum and whisky, in that order; stir once.
5. Serve the... - 39.2606
Easy Brandy Punch
1) Into a punch bowl, add in the ice.
2) Add in the orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, curacao, brandy and grenadine.
3) Mix well.
4) Just before serving, add in the soda water. - 38.1145
Brandy And Orange Punch
Put into the Slo cooker the sugar and boiling water.
Stir in all the other ingredients except the brandy.
Heat for the recommended time.
Just before serving stir in the brandy. - 36.8775
Frothy Eggnog Punch
Beat egg yolks until light and lemon-colored.
In a 2-quart pan, combine yolks, 3/4 cup of the sugar, and 1/4 cup of the milk.
Place over medium-low heat and cook, stirring constantly, for about 12 minutes or until mixture thickens to a soft custard; cool.
In... - 34.7293
1) In a cocktail shaker, place the ice cubes.
2) Add sugar and pour in brandy and milk over the ice.
3) Shake the mixture thoroughly, until frosty.
4) Use a lowball glass, to pour in the drink without straining. Garnish the drink by dusting... - 34.1629
Brandy Milk Punch
In blender container combine milk, brandy, sugar, anisette, egg white, vanilla, nutmeg, and ice cubes.
Cover; blend till frothy.
Pour into tall glasses.
Sprinkle with additional ground nutmeg, if desired. - 34.1604
Coffee Punch Parisienne
1.Take a large saucepan; put coffee, apple juice, brandy, and ginger in it.
2.Let the ingredients simmer until heated through.
3.Add ginger ale and stir.
4.Transfer with spoon in small mugs and serve warm. - 33.9781
Combine brandy, cherry juice, lemonade, lime juice, and Triple Sec in a cocktail shaker with a few ice cubes.
Shake vigorously to blend, then strain into pitcher wit additional ice and citrus slices.
Fill 4 cocktail glasses with crushed ice and punch.
Garnish... - 33.3259
Fish House Punch
Mix together as the base ahead of time.
Put cake of ice into punch bowl, add 1 bottle of mix plus 2 bottles of sparkling water (Canada Dry).
Do not add fruit.
Replenish punch bowl often as necessary.
If you still want to spike it but wish to preserve the... - 31.7506
Punch With Brandy Added
Put 7 cups water and sugar in a pan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and cool.
Put 2 cups water and tea bags in pan; bring to boil.
Make a strong tea mixture; remove from heat and let cool.
In a large container, place both cooled ingredients and add... - 31.5961
Chatham Artillery Punch
Mix wine, tea, rum, sugar, rye, orange juice,gin,brandy.and lemon juice.Cover.
Refrigerate 1 week.
Stir in champagne. - 30.7174
Combine water and sugar; stir till Sugar dissolves.
Stir in lemon juice.
Freeze at least 3 hours.
Remove from freezer about 1 hour before serving; thaw sugar mixture to a slush.
Divide the slush mixture evenly among four glasses.
Combine brandy and rum; pour... - 30.5654
Fruit Punch With Brandy
Mix together the cherries, peaches, pineapple, lemon juice, orange juice, sugar water and brandy.
Put into the punch bowl about one hour before serving.
Add a large piece of ice and pour on the soda water, white wine and pineapple juice. - 28.8225
Superb Party Punch
Peel peaches, slice into punch bowl, sprinkle lightly with sugar.
Add chilled white wine, red wine, Cointreau and brandy. - 28.3879
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients with cracked ice and blend thoroughly.
2) Pour the Milk Punch in a tall glass and serve with Sunday brunch. - 27.785
1. Mix corn syrup and brandy in punch bowl until well blended; stir in sauterne.
2. Just before serving, add carbonated water and champagne. Slide in Clear Ice Ring; add strawberries. - 26.744
Brandy Punch Cocktail
Mix all the ingredients together and pour into a punch bowl over a large block of ice. - 24.8652
Raleigh Whiskey Punch
Make a base of the brandy mixed with sugar to taste.
Put large piece of ice in punch bowl, add other ingredients, pouring in sparkling water last. - 23.1138
Ice Cream Brandy Punch
Place milk, brandy, and egg into bowl; beat well.
Add ice cream cut into small pieces; beat until frothy.
Pour into punch bowl - 21.8151
Brandy Punch Recipes By Category