- » Brandy Chocolate
Brandy Chocolate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brandy chocolate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brandy chocolate recipes.
Chocolate Dipped Brandy Snaps
HEAT butter, sugar, corn syrup, cinnamon and ginger in medium, heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in flour and brandy.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets about 3 inches apart, baking no more than... - 46.3152
Chocolate Brandy Dream
1. Place the pieces of chocolate into a heat-proof bowl placed over a saucepan of gently simmering water and leave to slowly melt, stirring occasionally.
2. Carefully remove the pan and the bowl from the heat and reserve to allow the chocolate to cool.
3.... - 42.5806
Chocolate Brandy Balls
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Blend in brandy.
2. In a small bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, and salt until well mixed. Gradually beat into butter-sugar mixture until well... - 32.0383
Chocolate Yogurt Brandy
Place ice cream, yogurt, and brandy in blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
Pour into tall glass.
Garnish with whipped cream and pinch of cocoa. - 21.2726
You May Also Like!
Brandied Choco Late
For each serving, combine ingredients in a saucepan.
Heat, whipping until foamy.
Pour into preheated mug.
Top with whipped cream, if desired. - 25.4011
Brandy Chocolate Choux Buns
Brandy Chocolate Choux Buns is an anytime desset and requires just a handful of ingredients. If you have all the items ready, you can brew this Brandy Chocolate Choux Buns in a jiffy. - 33.3601
Brandy Chocolate Mousse
This brandy chocolate mousse really has that great brandy flavor. And, what's more, the brandy and chocolate in this brandy chocolate mousse make a dealy combination. You'll understand better after taking a bite of it. - 30.9689
Brandied Chocolate Fondue
Combine morsels and water in preheated warmer.
Stir, over heat, until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
Add remaining ingredients; stir until well blended.
Keep warm. - 22.1023
Brandied Chocolate Sauce
In small heavy saucepan or top of double boiler, stir together sugar and cream.
Add chocolate and butter; cook over low heat or simmering water, stirring constantly, until chocolate and butter are melted.
Increase heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes,... - 36.8016
1) In a saucepan, over low heat, cook cut-up chocolate, sugar, coffee powder, salt, and water till chocolate melts.
2) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and then allow simmering for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
3) Slowly pour in light cream and... - 37.8359
Chocolate Brandy Log
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugars until very soft, light and fluffy.
Sift together the flour and cocoa, then work these dry ingredients into the creamed mixture.
Divide the mixture into 15 and form each piece into... - 41.488
Mocha Brandy Delight
Beat together chocolate, coffee, and brandy.
Fold in whipped cream.
Serve at once. - 27.5041
Flaming Brandied Chocolate
1) Take a deep casserole or a bowl measuring 2 ½ quarts and mix chocolate syrup along with milk in it, stirring to blend it well.
2) Cover the bowl or casserole with a heavy duty plastic cover.
3) Place it in a microwave and heat it with the setting... - 42.5588
Place chocolate and butter in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until melted.
Remove from heat; stir in egg yolks, one at a time, beating well with a wooden spoon after each addition.
Stir in brandy and sugar,... - 33.8089
Brandy Chocolate Recipes By Category