- » Brandy Butter
Brandy Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brandy butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brandy butter recipes.
Thick And Creamy Brandy Butter
Bored of the same old butter spreads and cream toppings? This video shows butters can be made at home too and made yummier. The video focuses on how we can use the easily available ingredients at hand like ground almond, brandy etc to make a delicious and... - 100.255
College Pudding With Brandy Butter
Discard the crusts and make the bread into crumbs .
Put to one side.
Mix the flour, suet, spice, sugar, egg and milk to a soft dough .
Add the crumbs and mix until just incorporated.
Stir in the fruit and peel.
Put the mixture in a greased 1-quart pudding... - 39.9783
Brandy Butter is a simple accompaniment for the plum pudding! I often joke that without this sauce no one will have my plum pudding. But it is the truth, the Brandy Butter is the soul of the plum pudding! Enjoy! - 36.811
1. In a bowl, add the butter and grated rind; blend until creamy.
2. Put in the sugar and brandy together a little at a time, and beat until light and fluffy.
3. IF STORING BY FREEZING: Transfer the brandy butter to a rigid container. Seal the... - 31.5678
Authentic Brandy Butter
Have ingredients at room temperature.
Cream the butter until white and fluffy.
Gradually beat in the sugar and then the brandy, a little at a time.
Spoon into a serving dish and stand in a cool place to set 3 minutes.
Season the mushrooms.
Keep the bechamel... - 31.3593
Brandy Butter For Puddings
1) In a bowl add butter and cream until soft.
2) Gradually beat in the icing sugar.
3) Mix brandy and beat thoroughly.
4) In a serving dish pile the mixture roughly and chill well.
5) Serve with Christmas pudding or hot mincepies. - 29.2054
Gourmet Brandy Butter
1)Blend butter until creamy.
2)Add sugar and brandy to it and stir well.
3)Use as a spread or freeze for later use. - 27.8281
1) In a bowl, add the butter and thoroughly beat.
2) Add in the sugar little at a time, and continue beating till mix turns white.
3) A teaspoon at a time, whisk in the brandy.
4) Plate out and chill till firm.
5) Serve hot on meat pies. - 27.5731
Brandy Butter is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Brandy Butter recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 27.181
1) With a wooden spoon, cream the butter till it has softened.
2) Beat in the icing sugar very gradually and continue to beat till the mixture is light and soft.
4) Add the brandy and beat well.
5) To freeze the preparation, turn into a small rigid... - 26.8673
Put the butter into a large bowl and beat hard until soft, creamy and pale in color.
Still beating, slowly add the sugar and beat until the mixture is fluffy.
Still beating, add the brandy at a steady trickle but no faster.
Beat in the grated orange... - 26.5322
1. In a blender, cream butter and icing sugar until it turns very pale and fluffy.
2. Slowly drop in brandy and continue creaming.
3. Take a small glass dish and pile the butter in the middle. Serve with a dish of your choice. - 25.0827
Cream the butter and sugar, then gradually work in the brandy.
Pile or pipe into a dish and top with almonds and cherries, if wished.
Chill well. - 24.5717
Soften the butter and gradually beat in the icing sugar and brandy to taste until the mixture is light and fluffy.
Pile the brandy butter into a sauceboat or dish and leave it in a cool place for 1-2 hours to harden before serving. - 24.2584
1. Cream butter till fluffy. Add icing sugar.
2. Continue beating. Add brandy slowly, blending well. - 23.9068
Traditional Brandy Butter
Cream the butter until pale and creamy.
Gradually add the sugars, beating between each addition, then add the brandy, a little at a time, to ensure the mixture doesn't curdle.
Pile into a dish and chill.
Keep, covered, in a fridge for up to 1 week.
To keep... - 23.6082
Cream the butter until pale and soft. Beat in the sugar gradually and add the brandy a few drops at a time, taking care not to allow the mixture to curdle. The finished sauce should be pale and frothy. Pile it up in a small dish and leave to harden before... - 16.9601
Quick Brandy Butter
Whip the butter and sugar together in a bowl.
Add the brandy and stir well.
Chill. - 16.9222
Brandy Butter Recipes By Category