- » Brandy
Brandy is a kind of spirit that is typically produced by the distillation of wine. Brandy is considered as an alcoholic drink due to 35%-60% of alcoholic contents. The best brandies are produced by keeping the wine ... More »
Rum And Brandy Medley
Here is a great holiday recipe that you are going to love! A simple cocktail idea made with eggs!! As weird as it may sound…this is a unique drink, that surely does not taste as weird!! Made with a mix of rum and brandy and some cinnamon, this is just... - 135.035
Looking for a special cocktail for the holidays? this video might just solve the purpose. Watch it to learn a fabulous Brandy Alexander recipe that is sure to impress all. - 114.106
Searching for a different kind of a savory sauce for your dishes? May be you would like to try out this rich and creamy brandy sauce. Watch this video to discover how can you make use of the easily available ingredients in kitchen to create a luxurious sauce... - 111.079
Brandy Snaps Rolls And Baskets
Guess what? Brandy snaps has got more versatile. Through this video you will not only learn how to make brandy snaps in the easiest and simplest steps but also, you can give them interesting shapes in the form of rolls and baskets without any hassle at all.... - 108.573
Spiced Brandy Alexander
Get trumped with a spicy hot cocktail this Saturday night! Not-too-intense Brandy Alexander comes spiced with wonderful hints of nutmeg and loads of Cognac. A great drink to serve if you have guests dropping at your place for the holidays. Follow the video... - 105.116
Brandy Egg Sour Cocktail
Whether you need something to warm you up on frigid winter evenings or something to cool you on muggy summer noons, brandy egg sour can leave you feeling quite good and upbeat. Plus, it's pretty simple to make too. Just add some egg, lime juice and simple... - 104.79
Thick And Creamy Brandy Butter
Bored of the same old butter spreads and cream toppings? This video shows butters can be made at home too and made yummier. The video focuses on how we can use the easily available ingredients at hand like ground almond, brandy etc to make a delicious and... - 103.506
Crazy Brandy 151
Here's one cocktail recipe that might need some hard slog to fix, but the efforts are truly irresistible. The crazy flavors of Black Seal 151, Brandy, Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, Peach Schnapps, Lemon Juice, and Cola is a total knock-out. Perfect for late... - 101.37
What better way to burst forth into Christmas carols than with a heady eggnog which is just perfect for any holiday setting. Just muddle together Brandy, vanilla extract, four ounces of milk and egg, shake the ingredients with a little ice, strain and serve.... - 101.168
Sweet And Sour Apricot Brandy
Cocktails are practically synonymous with celebrations. And Derrick Schommer's apricot brand is the perfect way to get any party rolling or even while lounging by the pool. This beautiful drink blends in sweet and sour flavors and is a tribute to apricot... - 99.1354
Poached Pears With Brandy Custard
Place all ingredients except pears in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
Cover and simmer 25 minutes until pears are tender, turning pears often.
Refrigerate pears in their liquid 8 hours or overnight.
To make the brandy custard,... - 50.3269
1. Let the oven heat to 300°F (150°C/Gas 2) and grease 2 large baking trays.
2. Cream the fat, sugar and syrup together until light and fluffy.
3. Mix in the flour and ginger.
4. Using floured hands, roll the mixture into 14 small balls... - 49.035
Pumpkin Gateau With Caramel And Brandy Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 380 degree F
2. Grease a cake tin with oil and line it with butter paper.
3. Take a bowl and beat eggs till well blended.
4. Slowly beat in oil and pureed pumpkin and set aside.
5. In a large bowl sieve flour, spice... - 48.7967
Tropical Bread With Brandy Hard Sauce
1.In a slow cooker, place metal rack or trivet.
2.Take a 6 cup mold or baking dish and grease.
3.In a bowl, combine mango pulp, orange juice and egg and stir.
4.Add papaya, banana chis, nuts, raisins, flour, soda, sugar, butter and... - 48.4293
Demerara Brandy Snaps
1. Preheat oven to, 325°F, Gas 3
2. Warm the flour in the oven while it heats.
3. Grease 2 baking trays with baking spray or oil or line with grease proof paper.
4. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, measure and add the golden syrup, butter... - 48.3761
Mincemeat Cake With Brandy Butter Topping
1. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) square tin.
2. Combine together the flour, baking powder, soda and spice.
3. Put in the sugar, milk, butter and lemon rind and beat until smooth.
4. Slowly add the... - 48.1658
Maids Of Honour
1. Prepare the pastry and let it chill for at least 15 minutes.
2. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease 24 bun tins.
3. On a floured board roll out the pastry and cut out 24 circles using a 7.5 cm (3 in) cutter dipped in... - 47.3553
Brandy Walnut Fruitcake
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9x5x3 loaf tins.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take dates.
4. In an electric mixer, take dried pineapple pieces and 1/3rd cup flour. Turn the on and off successively to coarsely chop... - 46.86
Brandy Alexander Mousse
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, place milk and sprinkle gelatin.
2. Let it stand for 1 minute to soften.
3. Stir constantly and cook over low heat for about 1 minute until gelatin is completely dissolved.
4. Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in brandy,... - 46.2754
Brandy And Celery Sauce
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, heat butter.
2. Add celery and sautÃ© on a medium flame for few minutes or till tender.
3. Add flour and sautÃ© for 1 more minute.
4. Add stock and mix well. Bring to boil.
5. Once boiled, reduce flame; add salt,... - 46.1304
Peppered Steaks Flamed With Brandy
1. Into both sides of the steaks, press the pepper and season with a little salt; let it stand for 30 minutes.
2. In a heavy-bottomed skillet or sautÃ© pan, heat oil, add the steaks, and sautÃ© over medium-high heat for about 4... - 46.1032
Cherry Brandy Cream Torte
1. Grease a 9-inch tube pan.
2. Sift together both flours, the cinnamon and soda.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar until blended and creamy.
4. Beat in the liquid jelly, then the eggs one at a time.
5. Sprinkle in the chocolate and beat again to... - 45.9946
Brandy Snaps With Flavored Cream
The original brandy snaps did contain brandy, but you get better value if you flavour the cream with brandy and put lemon juice in the wafers.
Measure the syrup, butter and sugar straight into a small pan and dissolve over low heat.
Off the heat beat in the... - 45.9201
Orange Brandy Sunshine Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Blend egg whites with cream of tartar and salt until stiff.
3) Beat egg yolks with sugar until light and then slowly stir in flour alternating with water.
4) Stir in flavoring and then fold in egg... - 45.5178
Filled Brandy Snaps
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a saucepan and add the sugar, corn syrup and butter to it.
3) Place it on low heat and dissolve the ingredients by stirring.
4) Add the ginger, brandy, lemon... - 45.3896
Maids Of Honor Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450 to 475°F, Gas Mark 7 to 8.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour and salt into it.
3) Mix vigorously one-third of butter or margarine to this until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4) Pour in enough water to make the... - 45.3582
Put the butter, sugar, and syrup into a saucepan.
Heat over medium heat until the butter has melted and the sugar dissolved.
Let cool slightly.
Sift together the flour and ginger.
Add the dry ingredients, lemon juice, and vanilla to the butter mixture,... - 44.951
Set the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Lightly oil a baking sheet.
Put the sugar, butter and syrup in a heavy-based pan and melt over a low heat.
Just as the mixture starts to bubble, remove from the heat.
Add the brandy, lemon juice, ginger and... - 44.5914
Huntsman Styled Partridge
1) Begin by cutting the partridge in serving pieces and dredging with seasoned flour
2) In a skillet, brown in small amount of fat
3) Ignite the partridge after pouring brandy over it
4) After the flame is put out, add onion, carrot and seasonings
5)... - 44.5504
Roast Loin Of Pork With Applejack Brandy Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2)Pick a knife sharpener and poke through the loin,carving a hole through the centre.
3)Now widen the hole to 1 inch in diameter.
4)Pick apples,raisins and walnuts and stuff the hole.Use equal portions of... - 44.2744
Veal Shanks In Brandy
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
When the browning dish is hot, pour in the oil and add the slices of veal.
Leave to sizzle for 30 seconds, then turn.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add all... - 43.8226
Molasses Brandy Cookies
Mix butter, molasses, and honey in saucepan.
Bring to boil over low heat and boil 2 minutes.
Cool to lukewarm, then add the egg and mix.
Stir together flour, salt, soda, and spices and add to molasses mixture, combining thoroughly.
Stir in the brandy.
Pack... - 43.8011
Scampi With Brandy
1) Take a saucepan and place it over medium heat. Add butter and melt.
2) Put shallot and saute until tender. Stir in mushrooms and cook for about1-2 minutes.
3) Use a slotted spoon to lift the mushroom-shallot mixture, and transfer it to a plate. Set... - 43.7508
Maids Of Honour
With the 2 teaspoons of butter, grease 12 patty tins.
To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a medium sized mixing bowl.
With a knife, cut 2 ounces [1/4 cup] of the butter into the flour.
With your fingertips, rub the butter into the... - 43.4769
Almond Brandy Torte
Beat eggs and sugar until light.
Add mace and lemon rind.
Stir in bread crumbs and brandy alternately.
Blend in almonds.
Pour into greased and floured deep 8-inch cake pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 30 to 35 minutes, or until cake tests... - 43.3012
Brandy Snap Baskets
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F before baking.
2) Allow butter to melt and heat with molasses to boiling point.
3) Add in sugar, flour and ginger and let cool.
4) Take two well greased pie plates; drop 1 teaspoon of the mixture on each... - 43.2933
Sauteed Button Mushrooms With Brandy
1)Wipe mushrooms with a damp paper towel to clean.
2)Remove stems and reserve for another use.
3)Take a large skillet,melt the butter and add mushroom caps and the garlic.
4)Now saute and drizzle the lemon juice.
5)Cook on medium high heat,and keep... - 43.2706
Maids Of Honour
Maids of honour are delicate little tart like baked prepared in a pastry shell. Made with a prepared pastry shells, the maids of honour have a jam and sugar and flour filling made with eggs and margerine. - 42.7915
Brandy Alexander Brownies
In mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugar till fluffy.
Add eggs; beat well.
Blend in the cooled chocolate, creme de cacao, and brandy.
Stir together the flour, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in the chopped... - 42.5721
Brandy Recipes By Category